Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Payoneer Official Support Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,428 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nissim-Payoneer View Post
    Also, anyone with a Payoneer account may send you funds via our P2P transfer service.
    Hi Nissim
    If I get a person to send me through P2P, what kind of information will they see about me, except my log on ( email) ID?
    thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fridays View Post
    Hi Nissim
    If I get a person to send me through P2P, what kind of information will they see about me, except my log on ( email) ID?
    thanks
    I know that with Private Loading only the e-mail is shown, and I believe this is the case with P2P, but I can't say for certain. I'll try it out/contact the relevant people and get right back to you.

Update: I've checked and can confirm that when a P2P transfer is made, all that is shown is the last 4 digits of the prepaid card number they are sending the funds to, and of course the e-mail they need to enter to make the transfer.

Your name and other personal details will not be shown.
    Last edited by Nissim-Payoneer; 08-04-2011 at 02:46 AM.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,428 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

thank you very much, Nissim. souds good!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 Times in 356 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

If this is in the wrong section I apologize. When I first got my payoneer card it was issues through Streamate. I never got a payment from Streamate on that card because a few weeks later I signed up to daily pay with Streamate. I linked my accounts in and now I get partner loads from Princess Jenny just fine. I was wondering since I have had over 3 loads from that can I have private loads now? Before I would get declined for private loads because I had never got a payment from my old main Stremate account they said I had to get at least 3 loads from them before I could accept private loads. Does anyone know the deal with this? Thank you in advance

U Mad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CFnM4SYQC8 trololololol meets metal <3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EvilChick1989 View Post
    If this is in the wrong section I apologize. When I first got my payoneer card it was issues through Streamate. I never got a payment from Streamate on that card because a few weeks later I signed up to daily pay with Streamate. I linked my accounts in and now I get partner loads from Princess Jenny just fine. I was wondering since I have had over 3 loads from that can I have private loads now? Before I would get declined for private loads because I had never got a payment from my old main Stremate account they said I had to get at least 3 loads from them before I could accept private loads. Does anyone know the deal with this? Thank you in advance
    Hey

This would be the perfect section to post, so no need to apologize. If the payments you receive were indeed partner payments, you can definitely begin receiving private loads to your account. Our payment department randomly may request ID confirmation from a loader (once a loader is confirmed they won't be asked again) in order to comply with security rules and regulations, otherwise you're good to go.

Let me know if you have any issues or questions.

Thanks

Hey there, what are the fees associated with using payoneer? I'm thinking about signing up through streamate, but I want to know what I'm getting into first? Do I have to pay a yearly fee? Is there a fee for getting the card sent to me or loading it the first time?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CandaceMoon View Post
    Hey there, what are the fees associated with using payoneer? I'm thinking about signing up through streamate, but I want to know what I'm getting into first? Do I have to pay a yearly fee? Is there a fee for getting the card sent to me or loading it the first time?
    Hey,

We don't have a yearly fee, and there is no charge for getting the card sent to you. In fact you don't pay anything at all until you begin using the card.

A complete list of Pricing and Fees will be shown to you before you submit the application, and is then viewable at any time via the online My Account page. As Pricing and Fees may vary between programs, we do not have a general list posted publicly, to avoid confusion.

Thanks

Hey,

For anyone looking to get paid via our new Local Bank Transfer service, check out this thread for details.

Thanks

Thanks

Any other Canadian users out there tell me how long it took to get their card. Mine was sent end of July and still nothing. Seems very odd that 2 half weeks later still no card! I ship stuff daily with the mail across the US and Canada and average is 1 week. Im almost guessing that the ship date they state is when the card is to be made not shipped. Thanks..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swing30s View Post
    Any other Canadian users out there tell me how long it took to get their card. Mine was sent end of July and still nothing. Seems very odd that 2 half weeks later still no card! I ship stuff daily with the mail across the US and Canada and average is 1 week. Im almost guessing that the ship date they state is when the card is to be made not shipped. Thanks..
    Hey,

Once you receive the e-mail that your application is approved, the card is printed and shipped. Printing takes no longer than 2 business days.

Overall, we estimate international shipping to take 15-25 business days, depending on country. Canada would obviously be quicker than other countries, however there have been delays reported in the Canadian postal system recently.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,534 Times in 434 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Streamate does not know anything about ACH/bank transfers via Payoneer. This was their email response to me:
    This change must be done with Payoneer directly and is NOT done on
    Streamate. Please contact their customer support either by email or
    phone to explain what you are trying to do.

http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Any changes to your Payoneer information must be done through Payoneer.com

Thank you and have a wonderful day/night!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by space_cowgirl View Post
    Streamate does not know anything about ACH/bank transfers via Payoneer. This was their email response to me:
    This change must be done with Payoneer directly and is NOT done on
    Streamate. Please contact their customer support either by email or
    phone to explain what you are trying to do.

http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Any changes to your Payoneer information must be done through Payoneer.com

Thank you and have a wonderful day/night!
    I'm contacting our account manager in charge of this program and will update as soon as I receive a reply.

Thanks for the info

Edit: Update Below
    Last edited by Nissim-Payoneer; 08-17-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Found it!! LOL
    Last edited by KitanaBlades; 08-17-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks

Hey Guys,

An update regarding StreamMate: I've checked and can confirm that when you first select Payoneer as your payment method, and get to the registration page, you have the option of either selecting a prepaid card or bank transfer option.

If you already have a Payoneer card, however, and would like to switch to a bank transfer option (or vice versa) you must contact our CS department and they will assist you in making the switch.

I've confirmed that the bank transfer options (both US ACH and our new Local Bank Transfer service) as both available via SM.

Thanks,

Thanks
    Thanked 1,534 Times in 434 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Thanks for looking into it, Nissim.

Do any of you girls use Payoneer via Streamate with the bank transfer option? If you switched to it from the check option, was there a delay in payments?

Thanks so much!

EDIT - duh...just saw the other thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 Times in 356 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Okay, so I have a major problem with payoneer right now. I went to pay my phone bill with it. My phone carrier rejected the payment. I went into payoneer to check my account. I see a hold in my account for the amount that was REJECTED by my phone company.

I did not see any funds taken out of my account then so I was okay whatever. Now 6 hours later I wake up and see the money out of my account. There is still a hold for it in my account transactions and my phone is not turned on. I am so pissed my head is about to explode. I hate how your service rejects most of my purchases even when i have all the funds and more to cover things.

So what is up with this?

U Mad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CFnM4SYQC8 trololololol meets metal <3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EvilChick1989 View Post
    Okay, so I have a major problem with payoneer right now. I went to pay my phone bill with it. My phone carrier rejected the payment. I went into payoneer to check my account. I see a hold in my account for the amount that was REJECTED by my phone company.

I did not see any funds taken out of my account then so I was okay whatever. Now 6 hours later I wake up and see the money out of my account. There is still a hold for it in my account transactions and my phone is not turned on. I am so pissed my head is about to explode. I hate how your service rejects most of my purchases even when i have all the funds and more to cover things.

So what is up with this?
    From your description of the situation, the merchant may have had some kind of error in processing the transaction. Payoneer wouldn't reject a purchase unless you don't have sufficient funds on the card, and any rejection made by Payoneer would never show up as an outstanding authorization. The outstanding authorization, which is a hold on funds, will only show up if a merchant begins a charge and has a technical error and is unable to complete it, or if they purposely put through the hold on funds (like with a gas station for example).

I can't say for certain as I don't have access to your account. Please PM me the e-mail address on your account and I'll look into it right away.

Thanks,

Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 501 Posts

Originally I wasn't gonna post this here, but I thought maybe it's good to have heads up. Plus, it doesn't hurt to get it off my chest!

Yesterday I noticed a transaction made with my payoneer card (one that I didn't recognize, that is). Minor, to about $1. I was super busy and going out and decided to sleep on it before calling customers service. Time of the transaction was roughly the same as my shopping online that day (in a well known store where I used my card more than once) when I bought something, cancelled the transaction, then bought it again, so I attributed it to, possibly, some sort of a cancellation fee, due to such a minor amount. Woke up today, checked my account, balance was the same, so I decided to call the Payoneer CS a bit later. Which proved to be a big mistake.

I logged in to see a transaction to roughly $300, one that I did not make, to a merchant I have never heard of. I called the CS immediately, the guy was very helpful, blocked my card and is sending me a new one. But, now I have to wait to see will the transactions be authorized, and if they do, I will have to submit a dispute and wait around 60 days to get my money back.

Icing on top of the cake is the fee for the new card ($12.95) and, since I want my money as soon as possible, and the standard delivery wait is up to 28 days, I am paying an additional $50 for DHL. *sigh*

Moral of the story...don't be too lax like me. It's not Payoneer's fault, any card can be subject to fraud, but I was fairly cautious using it. Only a few (well known, with security certificates) online stores and several brick and mortar stores. When I get a new one, I don't think I will be using it as freely, but probably revert to cash in hand only that I used to do.

It sucks that I'm out off $300 + 50 + 12.95 + possibly the card activation fee... I'm not really a happy camper. Could be worse, I suppose. Keep an eye on your cards, girls!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MistyRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm still waiting for my card to arrive... Its been a week now..fml

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistyRose View Post
    Originally I wasn't gonna post this here, but I thought maybe it's good to have heads up. Plus, it doesn't hurt to get it off my chest!

Yesterday I noticed a transaction made with my payoneer card (one that I didn't recognize, that is). Minor, to about $1. I was super busy and going out and decided to sleep on it before calling customers service. Time of the transaction was roughly the same as my shopping online that day (in a well known store where I used my card more than once) when I bought something, cancelled the transaction, then bought it again, so I attributed it to, possibly, some sort of a cancellation fee, due to such a minor amount. Woke up today, checked my account, balance was the same, so I decided to call the Payoneer CS a bit later. Which proved to be a big mistake.

I logged in to see a transaction to roughly $300, one that I did not make, to a merchant I have never heard of. I called the CS immediately, the guy was very helpful, blocked my card and is sending me a new one. But, now I have to wait to see will the transactions be authorized, and if they do, I will have to submit a dispute and wait around 60 days to get my money back.

Icing on top of the cake is the fee for the new card ($12.95) and, since I want my money as soon as possible, and the standard delivery wait is up to 28 days, I am paying an additional $50 for DHL. *sigh*

Moral of the story...don't be too lax like me. It's not Payoneer's fault, any card can be subject to fraud, but I was fairly cautious using it. Only a few (well known, with security certificates) online stores and several brick and mortar stores. When I get a new one, I don't think I will be using it as freely, but probably revert to cash in hand only that I used to do.

It sucks that I'm out off $300 + 50 + 12.95 + possibly the card activation fee... I'm not really a happy camper. Could be worse, I suppose. Keep an eye on your cards, girls!
    I'm so sorry to hear about this! Having your card fraudulently used is never a pleasant thing.

Firstly, let me assure you that we handle disputes and charge backs very seriously, and will make sure that any fraudulent transactions made on your card will be refunded to your account. As mentioned it can take some time, but this is due to specific rules and regulations set by MasterCard and our issuing bank that we must follow for dispute procedures. We will handle it as quickly as possible.

If you could PM me the e-mail address on your account, I'd like to look into the issue to make sure it's being resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeahBabii View Post
    I'm still waiting for my card to arrive... Its been a week now..fml
    Hey,

Once approved, it can take up to 10 business days for the card to arrive in the US and 15-25 business days internationally.

If you want to PM me the e-mail address on your account, I can look into it and make sure everything is in order.

Thanks,

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nissim-Payoneer View Post
    Hey,

Once approved, it can take up to 10 business days for the card to arrive in the US and 15-25 business days internationally.

If you want to PM me the e-mail address on your account, I can look into it and make sure everything is in order.

Thanks,
    Thank you nissim, I actually received it today

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeahBabii View Post
    Thank you nissim, I actually received it today
    Glad to hear it!

@MistyRose: I've sent you a PM with an update to your situation. Feel free to get back to me if you have any additional questions or comments.

Thanks

Thanks

Is payoneer like alertpay in which i can accept payments only if i have a business account? Also do we have to have the prepaid card? Can we have the funds transferred to our bank accounts? Thank you so much!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pushit69 View Post
    Is payoneer like alertpay in which i can accept payments only if i have a business account? Also do we have to have the prepaid card? Can we have the funds transferred to our bank accounts? Thank you so much!!
    Hey,

I'm not really familiar with how exactly AlertPay works, so I don't know what you mean. You sign up for a Payoneer account to receive payments from your account with one of our partner/affiliate programs. There is no added requirement, and once you receive your first partner/affiliate payment you can begin receiving private loads (anyone can load your account with a Visa/MasterCard).

We have an additional service called the Local Bank Transfer service, which allows you to get paid directly to a bank account. We currently support over 35 countries for local bank transfers, and an additional 168+ countries via SWIFT. This would be in place of the prepaid card, you can't choose both. You'd have to check to make sure the partner/affiliate you sign up with supports the service (and if they don't just ask them to enable it).

Let me know if you have any questions or comments, I'd be glad to help out.

Thanks

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast