Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Payoneer Official Support Thread

Thanks

Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

thank you for answering my question now i have another lol - you mention parter/affiliate programs like cam sites???? I can't independently sign up and receive payments?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pushit69 View Post
    thank you for answering my question now i have another lol - you mention parter/affiliate programs like cam sites???? I can't independently sign up and receive payments?
    I'm happy to help

To answer your second question, no, you need to sign up through one of our partner/affiliate programs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Never mind! Answered my own question
    Last edited by nadia29; 08-30-2011 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nadia29 View Post
    Never mind! Answered my own question
    Feel free to ask any more that you may have, or even leave some feedback

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nissim-Payoneer View Post
    Hey Guys,

An update regarding StreamMate: I've checked and can confirm that when you first select Payoneer as your payment method, and get to the registration page, you have the option of either selecting a prepaid card or bank transfer option.

If you already have a Payoneer card, however, and would like to switch to a bank transfer option (or vice versa) you must contact our CS department and they will assist you in making the switch.

I've confirmed that the bank transfer options (both US ACH and our new Local Bank Transfer service) as both available via SM.

Thanks,
    Hello, I am currently having a problem regarding this. When I first signed up with Payoneer through Streamate(s), I entered in my bank account information, but then a few days later started having some issues with my bank and decided to go with the prepaid card and had one ordered. I can't seem to get a clear answer regarding this..does this automatically default to the prepaid card? I attempted to contact customer service, and they said it will go to the card, and not the bank account..but when I asked him to remove the bank account he said that they needed to have it on file for "history reasons". Which made me feel a little iffy about it and I'm not feeling very confident that it will go to the card and not my bank account. Any suggestions?
    My first load will be Friday, and I just need it to go to the right place!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poconojudas View Post
    Hello, I am currently having a problem regarding this. When I first signed up with Payoneer through Streamate(s), I entered in my bank account information, but then a few days later started having some issues with my bank and decided to go with the prepaid card and had one ordered. I can't seem to get a clear answer regarding this..does this automatically default to the prepaid card? I attempted to contact customer service, and they said it will go to the card, and not the bank account..but when I asked him to remove the bank account he said that they needed to have it on file for "history reasons". Which made me feel a little iffy about it and I'm not feeling very confident that it will go to the card and not my bank account. Any suggestions?
    My first load will be Friday, and I just need it to go to the right place!
    Hey,

I know we have already been in contact via e-mail, however I just wanted to confirm that the default payment method should still be prepaid, even if you previously were using the bank account. While there are always technical issues that may occur, that is how it should work.

Thanks

Good morning. I decided to switch from cheque to bank transfer because I need my money so desperately and FAST this month and didn't want to wait for cheques or the Payoneer card. I was so happy to see the new bank transfer option although I have to admit I was nervous about switching because this would be the WORST possible month for some glitch to happen. You probably know where I'm going with this.

I signed up via the link on the payment info page of my SM profile.

The sign up process was easy and approval was fast. By the next day, I had received an email informing me that my account was approved (Monday Sept 5). I was so pleased because it was prior to SM's cut-off day of Tuesday, which meant that I could be getting paid into my bank account by Friday of this week instead of having to wait until next Wed/Thurs for the cheque in the mail. Perfect!

On Thursday, I checked the payment info page on SM and it said that a cheque was issued on Wednesday. A cheque?? WTF?

So, I checked my Payoneer account, and it was all up and running and everything, but there hadn't been any activity. I also checked the "payment info" page on SM again and the "check" option was selected! I *know* I changed it to Payoneer because that's how I got the friggin' Payoneer account! Good grief!

I fired off an email to SM, and this is their reply:

[quote]You can either sign up for wire transfers or you can contact payoneer.
    They have not yet approved your account through our system. [/unquote]

Nissim, can you help me get this fixed? I already told my bank the money would be there, and now I have to call them back and tell them everything will be backed up a week. OMG.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxi View Post
    Good morning. I decided to switch from cheque to bank transfer because I need my money so desperately and FAST this month and didn't want to wait for cheques or the Payoneer card. I was so happy to see the new bank transfer option although I have to admit I was nervous about switching because this would be the WORST possible month for some glitch to happen. You probably know where I'm going with this.

I signed up via the link on the payment info page of my SM profile.

The sign up process was easy and approval was fast. By the next day, I had received an email informing me that my account was approved (Monday Sept 5). I was so pleased because it was prior to SM's cut-off day of Tuesday, which meant that I could be getting paid into my bank account by Friday of this week instead of having to wait until next Wed/Thurs for the cheque in the mail. Perfect!

On Thursday, I checked the payment info page on SM and it said that a cheque was issued on Wednesday. A cheque?? WTF?

So, I checked my Payoneer account, and it was all up and running and everything, but there hadn't been any activity. I also checked the "payment info" page on SM again and the "check" option was selected! I *know* I changed it to Payoneer because that's how I got the friggin' Payoneer account! Good grief!

I fired off an email to SM, and this is their reply:

You can either sign up for wire transfers or you can contact payoneer.
    They have not yet approved your account through our system.
    Nissim, can you help me get this fixed? I already told my bank the money would be there, and now I have to call them back and tell them everything will be backed up a week. OMG.
    Hey,

It seems like this is an issue with the speed at which SM updates their systems. While we do our best to make sure applications and new accounts are processed as soon as possible, we have no control over SM and their payment process.

I would like to look into the account for you, to make sure everything is up and running. Please PM me the e-mail address you applied with, and I will look into it right away.

Thanks,

Thanks

I think I fixed it.

Nissam, I sent you a PM, then decided to go back to my SM profile page because no matter what you do on your end, I couldn't figure out why the button was selected for "check" when I know I selected Payoneer, and I hate the thought of having to email SM about that again. You'd think that I (we) deserve better customer service for 65% of our earnings.

Anyway, I selected Payoneer again, which took me to the application page, but I clicked on the "already have a card" link even though I don't have a card, but I thought WTH, I entered my info without the card number because I don't have one, and *boom* it says I have successfully linked my SM account to my "card." Keep in mind, though, that this is on Payoneer's site.

So, I go back to SM and look at my profile, and it still says check. So I click on "Payoneer" yet again, and I get bounced back to my profile page and FINALLY it says I get paid via Payoneer. THANK GOD.

Some comprehensive step-by-step instructions on the SM side would have been helpful.

Can I stop worrying? Now I hope that the "card" reference is just old language that Payoneer hasn't updated because bank transfer is newish, and my next pay isn't going to some phantom card that will never come in the mail.

Thanks

I can see your attempt to relink the SM account to an already existing Payoneer account, howver I believe the issue was that SM simply hadn't been udpated yet.

I had your account "reset" so to speak, so it should be fine now (I think we were working on it at the same time).

Don't worry, we won't be sending a card, and your payment method is still the Local Bank Transfer service.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Thanks
    Thanked 11,276 Times in 1,930 Posts
    My Mood
    Hungover

Hi,

I don't have a technical question - more of a business/capital reserves/maybe a legal question

I am sure Payoneer is well aware of the disappearance of epassporte and that many models (to this day) ended up not getting paid after the company folded. so emc2/e-wallet has recently folded - http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthread.php?t=160405, CashX doesn't have the best history - http://blog.donothingmoney.com/cashx...or-scam-alert/, AlertPay is no longer allowing buttons on Adult websites...

Prepaid debit cards are a pretty lucrative business - but whenever "adult" transactions are introduced banks tend to flip out. Payoneer's convenience is pretty sweet but I only use you all on half of the sites I'm on that offer it for fear my earnings will end up frozen... I always make sure to put the payout at the lowest possible number.

Basically -what I am getting as is: what plan does Payoneer have in place to not go the way of its folded predecessors&colleagues?
    Verified as a camgirl, bb

10 Reasons to Decriminalize Sex Work

Quote Originally Posted by Procrasturbator View Post
    So how many stumps can you fit in your pussy?

Thanks

Hey Roast,

While I cannot comment on the activities and history of other companies I am not involved in, I can say that Payoneer has been around since 2005 and is committed to maintaining the highest level of service and security for our account holders.

We strictly comply with all applicable online payment regulations including KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) in order to ensure the financial security of our cardholders.

We are constantly growing and improving upon our already award winning services, as mentioned in this recent article about us: http://techcrunch.com/2011/04/20/payoneer/

If you have any specific questions about Payoneer, our services, and how they effect you, please feel free to post them or contact me directly at any time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nissim-Payoneer View Post
    I can see your attempt to relink the SM account to an already existing Payoneer account, howver I believe the issue was that SM simply hadn't been udpated yet.

I had your account "reset" so to speak, so it should be fine now (I think we were working on it at the same time).

Don't worry, we won't be sending a card, and your payment method is still the Local Bank Transfer service.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    It happened again. They issued a check.

What do you suggest I say when I email SM? Will the bot know what the question means if I tell them to "update my account with the new Payoneer info?"

I cannot believe that we have to prompt them to do things that one would presume to be someone's JOB. I'm more convinced than ever that SM is based in somebody's mother's basement. /rant

Thanks
    Thanked 2,881 Times in 985 Posts

Nissim-

I just have a comment. It would be so cool if Payoneer was set up like Paypal so you could have the choice whether to use a debit card or transfer funds to your bank account. Do you think Payoneer will ever give us that option?

Thanks

It happened again. They issued a check.

What do you suggest I say when I email SM? Will the bot know what the question means if I tell them to "update my account with the new Payoneer info?"

I cannot believe that we have to prompt them to do things that one would presume to be someone's JOB. I'm more convinced than ever that SM is based in somebody's mother's basement. /rant
    I just checked the account and the Payee is active, so they should be able to send the payments via Payoneer.

I'm so sorry that this continues to be an issue, however there's nothing more I can do on my end. What I would suggest is that you contact them and tell them that you've confirmed with Payoneer that the payee account is active, and you would like them to make sure that it is set as your default payment method.

I agree that you shouldn't need to be so detailed...but if you need to make it clear to them that you want to be paid via Payoneer and not paper cheque, I would suggest you be as clear as possible (though I'm sure you've already done that).

If they mention anything I can do to help, please let me know (although it really shouldn't be this difficult :/)

Quote Originally Posted by LAChloe View Post
    Nissim-

I just have a comment. It would be so cool if Payoneer was set up like Paypal so you could have the choice whether to use a debit card or transfer funds to your bank account. Do you think Payoneer will ever give us that option?
    Hey,

Firstly, thanks for your suggestion and feedback, I really do love receiving them (If you have any more, please feel free).

At the moment we do have a card to bank transfer option, however it's available only to US residents (and to US bank accounts via ACH) and only with participating partner/affiliate programs.

As you know, we recently introduced the worldwide local bank transfer option, which allows you to get payments directly to your bank account, however the service is currently in place of the prepaid card.

We are always looking into ways of improving our service, and worldwide card to bank transfers may be one of them, however I cannot give any kind of an ETA or even confirm if it will actually happen.

We have a very long list of new features and services we'd like to implement, and their order/priority is based on many factors, however I assure you that the suggestion has been passed on.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks Nissim. I've emailed them. I was so hard to bite my virtual tongue, but I was as succinct as I could be -- as I have been all along. *sigh*

I am very interested in what they have to say...their emails are always so...uh...helpful...

Thanks

Thanks Nissim. I've emailed them. I was so hard to bite my virtual tongue, but I was as succinct as I could be -- as I have been all along. *sigh*

I am very interested in what they have to say...their emails are always so...uh...helpful...
    If they are still unable to resolve the situation for you, I will see if there is any way I can get in touch with them on your behalf (although it's not likely).

Keep me update please.

Thanks

UPDATE:

No word from SM, but I got an alert from Payoneer that the money was transferred from SM to Payoneer. FFS...then why does it say a "check" was issued on my payment page? <-- rhetorical question. I know you don't know and none of us probably ever will.

You've been so helpful. Thank you so much.

After all this, I'm really disappointed that the estimated load date is next Wednesday, the 21st, which is the same time I would have received a cheque, so really, I'm no better off as far as getting the money any faster.

Is the estimated load date they show on your profile accurate? I thought I'd read about money being in the account the same day as the load. Ugh! It's not my month.

Thanks

UPDATE:

No word from SM, but I got an alert from Payoneer that the money was transferred from SM to Payoneer. FFS...then why does it say a "check" was issued on my payment page? <-- rhetorical question. I know you don't know and none of us probably ever will.

You've been so helpful. Thank you so much.

After all this, I'm really disappointed that the estimated load date is next Wednesday, the 21st, which is the same time I would have received a cheque, so really, I'm no better off as far as getting the money any faster.

Is the estimated load date they show on your profile accurate? I thought I'd read about money being in the account the same day as the load. Ugh! It's not my month.

Hey,

Firstly, I'm glad to see that the payment went through.

As you're signed up for the worldwide local bank transfer service, the system will show standard processing times of up to 7 business days, which is the official processing time for a bank transfer.

This is a maximum estimated time, meaning it will take no longer than this. The actual processing time really depends on the bank (it is processed just like any other bank transfer, so there is a good chance it gets processed sooner).

Also, this method is much cheaper than the paper cheque option, and once the transfer completes the funds are already in your bank account (rather than having to then deposit or cash a cheque).

Thanks

My payment is still not in my bank account.

If any other models are considering switching your payment method, I recommend you don't do so during the most financially desperate month of your life. If you think it will improve your situation, you're probably wrong. Switch when your affairs are stable and you have some cushion to allow for the screwups.

This occupation, as evidenced by the posts on this website, involves not only hustling to make money but hustling to actually get the money you've earned.

I tried to check my bank account number on Payoneer (even though I remember being.ever.so.careful. when I initially inputted the info) just to make sure they have the right number, although I know I did it right. But, I can't see my banking info on my profile anywhere.

Nissam, my angst is not directed at you. You have been most helpful, moreso than I expected from anyone attached to the business side of this industry. I just need to vent.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,881 Times in 985 Posts

My payment is still not in my bank account.

If any other models are considering switching your payment method, I recommend you don't do so during the most financially desperate month of your life. If you think it will improve your situation, you're probably wrong. Switch when your affairs are stable and you have some cushion to allow for the screwups.

This occupation, as evidenced by the posts on this website, involves not only hustling to make money but hustling to actually get the money you've earned.

I tried to check my bank account number on Payoneer (even though I remember being.ever.so.careful. when I initially inputted the info) just to make sure they have the right number, although I know I did it right. But, I can't see my banking info on my profile anywhere.

Nissam, my angst is not directed at you. You have been most helpful, moreso than I expected from anyone attached to the business side of this industry. I just need to vent.
    I can't even imagine how frustrated you are! Ugggh! It seems like things like this always happen when you need the money the most. Good luck, girl. I hope you get your money soon!

Thanks

@alexxxi: I am going to check your account and see exactly what the status of the transfer is.

Believe me, I completely understand the frustration of waiting to get paid, especially when you have bills to pay. I'm sorry that there was a mix up in the SM system, and I do wish that there was more we could do to get things processed for you asap.

I will update you after I check the status, and do whatever I can to assist.

Thanks

Thanks, Nissim. It's the 21st, and there's still nothing in my bank account. By nothing...I mean NOTHING.

Again, I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer, because I have no where else to go for help. SM doesn't care.

Now I wish I'd changed my payment method back to chequeing before the Tuesday cut-off, because this means my next payment is going to go *poof* too. But then, the way my life is going, if I had switched back, the payment would have been in my bank account this morning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I used put my payoneer card on my paypal and used it to pay for something via paypal and I was charged almost 10usd

Thanks

@alexxxi: I've sent you a PM with further details.

Quote Originally Posted by nadia29 View Post
    I used put my payoneer card on my paypal and used it to pay for something via paypal and I was charged almost 10usd
    You can add your Payoneer card to your PayPal account and make payments using the card. They will be charges as standard purchases (we don't have a fee for purchase transactions).

Was the 10 USD the amount of the purchase? Was it a PayPal fee? It wouldn't have been a Payoneer fee....unless you made a very large purchase and you are referring to some kind of currency conversion fee.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast