Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Payoneer Official Support Thread

Thanks

Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

There's still nothing in my account.

I called my bank, they said they can't help me. They said that seven days is too long and it should have been in there by now.

Everyone wants me to call everyone else.

I'm calling Payoneer. I'm going to be everyone's worst nightmare today. I am so pissed. This is bullshit.

This is MY money.

ETA: Just sent a message to Payoneer support via their website. They don't answer the phone until 9:00. I'm going to follow up my email with a phone call. Nissim, I'm posting my experience here rather than in PM's because I want everyone to know what I'm going through with the bank transfer option, unless I need to exchange personal info with you.

Beware, girls. I would not wish this on anyone.
    Last edited by alexxxi; 09-22-2011 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxi View Post
    There's still nothing in my account.

I called my bank, they said they can't help me. They said that seven days is too long and it should have been in there by now.

Everyone wants me to call everyone else.

I'm calling Payoneer. I'm going to be everyone's worst nightmare today. I am so pissed. This is bullshit.

This is MY money.

ETA: Just sent a message to Payoneer support via their website. They don't answer the phone until 9:00. I'm going to follow up my email with a phone call. Nissim, I'm posting my experience here rather than in PM's because I want everyone to know what I'm going through with the bank transfer option, unless I need to exchange personal info with you.

Beware, girls. I would not wish this on anyone.
    That's absolutely fine, I also prefer keeping discussions public unless they include personal information, as others can then benefit from the information.

Our CS team will be able to pull up your account details and check the status of the transfer/confirm the bank information.

I want to add that I entirely understand your frustration, and if I was missing a payment of my own I would likely scream out to anyone who would listen until I get it.

Please let me know as soon as you speak with CS, and I will also be following up with them to make sure we do whatever we can to get your funds available as soon as possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by Nissim-Payoneer View Post
    @alexxxi: I've sent you a PM with further details.

You can add your Payoneer card to your PayPal account and make payments using the card. They will be charges as standard purchases (we don't have a fee for purchase transactions).

Was the 10 USD the amount of the purchase? Was it a PayPal fee? It wouldn't have been a Payoneer fee....unless you made a very large purchase and you are referring to some kind of currency conversion fee.
    The amount was large:

Amount sent:
    -$444.00 USDFee amount:
    -$13.18 USDNet amount:
    -$457.18 USDAnd payoneer charged me:

History
    POS Signature Purchase
    PAYPAL *

, US

Amount to charge: $463.32, so about 6usd. What's up with that?

Thanks

@alexxxi: The worldwide local bank transfer service processes payments via bank transfer, which can take up to 7 business days to process. This is not something we hide, we clearly state that. It currently hasn't been 7 business days yet.

That being said, we want to get you the funds as soon as possible, and I have contacted a representative from our payment department who is tracking the payment to see the exact status. I can say that it was processed on Sept. 16, which is a Friday, and often times banks will not process transfers on weekends.

I will update you as soon as I receive a reply. I have also notified CS and they will be trying to contact you via telephone (you can also contact them via telephone or live chat to confirm the bank details on your account)

@nadia29: Can you please PM me the e-mail address on your account? We don't have a fee for transactions made via PayPal, they are just like any other transaction. I would need to check the account to see the exact details.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,491 Times in 3,473 Posts

I have a question about the Immediate Load Fee - I seem to have checkmarked this week to have that done on every transaction rather than paying the lower amount and waiting sometimes, and I did not want it that way. How can I undo this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I have a question about the Immediate Load Fee - I seem to have checkmarked this week to have that done on every transaction rather than paying the lower amount and waiting sometimes, and I did not want it that way. How can I undo this?
    You can contact CS and they will disable it for you.

If you want to PM me the e-mail address on your account, I can do it for you as well.

Once disabled, you will once again need to choose the loading method when you get the confirmation e-mail.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,491 Times in 3,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nissim-Payoneer View Post
    You can contact CS and they will disable it for you.

If you want to PM me the e-mail address on your account, I can do it for you as well.

Once disabled, you will once again need to choose the loading method when you get the confirmation e-mail.
    Thanks so much. I was hoping I could reset it myself but I will ask them to disable it.

Veteran Member BeautifulDisaster's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a bit confused, I was using Chase to withdraw funds and that was charging me per withdrawal so then I did a search and checked the "Surchage Free Alliance" where it told me to go to my local convenience store which had a AllPoint ATM for me to use. I was charged $3.15 withdrawal charge from Payoneer, PLUS a $3 charge from using that particular ATM. I thought the surcharge free ATMs meant I wasnt going to be charged a fee? I am honestly REALLY pissed about this..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulDisaster View Post
    I am a bit confused, I was using Chase to withdraw funds and that was charging me per withdrawal so then I did a search and checked the "Surchage Free Alliance" where it told me to go to my local convenience store which had a AllPoint ATM for me to use. I was charged $3.15 withdrawal charge from Payoneer, PLUS a $3 charge from using that particular ATM. I thought the surcharge free ATMs meant I wasnt going to be charged a fee? I am honestly REALLY pissed about this..

There are two types of transactions when using the Payoneer card: ATM withdrawals and standard purchases. While we do not have a fee for standard purchases, there is a charge when withdrawing cash at the ATM.

As far as the ATM charging you a fee of it's own, that is something you need to check with the bank operating the ATM. Some ATMs will not charge a fee only if you are a member of that bank, and some do not have a fee regardless of what card you use, it depends on the bank policy.

Thanks

Seven BUSINESS days.

I am so not myself. I zipped off an angry email to Payoneer yesterday and within the hour had to rush my son to hospital with an asthma attack. I'm afraid to touch anything, go anywhere, do anything...because everything is going so bad. At my age ( LOL) I should --- no, I do --- have a better handle on managing stress. It isn't like me to stomp my feet. I apologize for my pissy behaviour.

So, that means my payment could go in as late as September 27, right? Okay, I'm resigned to wait. I screwed up.

I have a couple of suggestions, though, of course

1) With it's bank transfer option, upon signup, do a test transfer a la Paypal, by depositing a buck or two and then withdrawing it, just to make sure the lines are open and to assure the customer that everything is connected okay prior to the account going live.

2) Make the expected transfer date on the profile exactly ten business days from the time of processing. This is really misleading as it is. Initially, it said September 21. Now, if I'm reading it correctly, it says September 16. That change, in itself, is alarming, making an already anxious customer think that a payment to some phantom bank account initiated the change.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxi View Post
    Seven BUSINESS days.

I am so not myself. I zipped off an angry email to Payoneer yesterday and within the hour had to rush my son to hospital with an asthma attack. I'm afraid to touch anything, go anywhere, do anything...because everything is going so bad. At my age ( LOL) I should --- no, I do --- have a better handle on managing stress. It isn't like me to stomp my feet. I apologize for my pissy behaviour.

So, that means my payment could go in as late as September 27, right? Okay, I'm resigned to wait. I screwed up.

I have a couple of suggestions, though, of course

1) With it's bank transfer option, upon signup, do a test transfer a la Paypal, by depositing a buck or two and then withdrawing it, just to make sure the lines are open and to assure the customer that everything is connected okay prior to the account going live.

2) Make the expected transfer date on the profile exactly ten business days from the time of processing. This is really misleading as it is. Initially, it said September 21. Now, if I'm reading it correctly, it says September 16. That change, in itself, is alarming, making an already anxious customer think that a payment to some phantom bank account initiated the change.
    First off, I hope your son is OK! Some of my relatives have serious asthma, it's tough.

Our CS team tried to contact you a few times, but they were unable to reach you, as I'm sure is because you were at the hospital.

You don't need to apologize in any way....you don't need to explain urgency when it comes to your funds and receiving your payments. It is a very important and urgent issue, and I'm happy to help in any way.

While indeed the 7 business days have not yet completed, our payment department is checking the status of the transfer anyway, just to make sure all is well. If there is any issue at all, which is unlikely, we will notify you.

Additionally, I appreciate your feedback regarding the display on your My Account page, and I will pass it along. We don't mean to be misleading in any way, we have nothing to gain from being misleading, and we want the information available to be as clear and helpful as possible.

Thanks,

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,428 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Hello Nissim,
    I have used payoneer in the US yesterday for the first time and I made 2 withdraws of $1000 total.
    First one $600 and on Payoneer website it shows there was a $613.95 deduction.
    Second one within the same day $ 400 and on payoneer website it shows there was a $410.35 deduction.
    So for a total of $1000 withdraw I got charged all together from the ATM and Payoneer a total of $24.30 in fees.

According to Payoneer's FAQ :
    Cash withdrawal $3.15 Per Trx When withdraw is requested
    $3.15 x 2 = $6.30

$24.30- $6.30 = $18
    I just called PNC Bank and their standard ATM fee is $2.15 regardless of the ammount that is taken out.

Ok so $2.15 x 2 = $ 4.30

$18- $4.30 = $13.70
    Pretty much $13.70 have vanished?

thank you

Thanks

I have to say I LOVE payoneer! I get my money so much faster ! Customer service is amazing if ive ever had an issue!

Im not sure if this question has been answered but do you 10-99 for the money passed through there? Most sites i use this for already sends tax documents at the end of the year i just want to make sure i dont get double 10-99's! I am a tax noob lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ViciousVixen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViciousVixen View Post
    I have to say I LOVE payoneer! I get my money so much faster ! Customer service is amazing if ive ever had an issue!

Im not sure if this question has been answered but do you 10-99 for the money passed through there? Most sites i use this for already sends tax documents at the end of the year i just want to make sure i dont get double 10-99's! I am a tax noob lol
    Thanks!

You can access all of your transaction details via your My Account for reporting purposes, but no, we do not send tax documents.

@Fridays: Please PM me the e-mail address on your account and I'll be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Is it possible for me to order an extra payoneer card? I'd like to send one to my mother so she can take money out and put it on my US bank account for me because I'm living abroad and have no way to get money into my US bank account. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nadia29 View Post
    Is it possible for me to order an extra payoneer card? I'd like to send one to my mother so she can take money out and put it on my US bank account for me because I'm living abroad and have no way to get money into my US bank account. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Hey,

Unfortunately, for security reasons, we allow only (1) active card per account.

If you have another partner/affiliate account that you get payments for, you can open an additional Payoneer account and receive another card.

Featured Member FiendishGyrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 Times in 728 Posts

so how long does it take to get the money transfered to one's payoneer card from MGF?
    And are there any charges to do that money transfer, or do the money charges just come from getting the money off the card?
    Ungoogle yourself:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Ungoogle-Yourself

Also, now offering phone sexins!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,428 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

thank u for the quick reply Nissim

Thanks

I have a question... If someone loads your card, how much information do they see? Just your email, or more? Thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FiendishGyrator View Post
    so how long does it take to get the money transfered to one's payoneer card from MGF?
    And are there any charges to do that money transfer, or do the money charges just come from getting the money off the card?
    Once the partner initiates the payment and we receive it, we notify you via automated e-mail. You can then choose between a standard load (up to 2 business days) and immediate load (up to 2 hours). Load fees are listed on your Pricing and Fees page (also viewable during the card registration page) and the load confirmation e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by preggo View Post
    I have a question... If someone loads your card, how much information do they see? Just your email, or more? Thank you.
    When loading a card privately, the loader will see the cardholder e-mail address and last 4 digits of the card. Your name, address, and other personal details are not shown.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I got a Payoneer card 6 months ago from a site called Cambabes but never started on there site and never going to,and i am wanting to Transfer some money in to my payoneer account for the first time ever from a different site but its saying my account is associated with this card CAMBABES,can i change this or is it ok the be left as it is? and another question is, is it right that my Payoneer card has on the front of the card CHOICE Bank Limited and nothing saying Payoneer,thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ROSIECAM View Post
    I got a Payoneer card 6 months ago from a site called Cambabes but never started on there site and never going to,and i am wanting to Transfer some money in to my payoneer account for the first time ever from a different site but its saying my account is associated with this card CAMBABES,can i change this or is it ok the be left as it is? and another question is, is it right that my Payoneer card has on the front of the card CHOICE Bank Limited and nothing saying Payoneer,thank you
    Hey,

Your card may be associated with multiple partners. If you login to your My Account page, you can see all of the payee accounts linked to your card.

Choice Bank is the bank that issues our cards, that's perfectly fine.

Thanks

I have my Payoneer card, it's loaded and ready to go. Today was the frst time I used it and it HAS NO CHIP! Since chip and pin is standard across the UK, does Payoneer have any plans to issue chip and pin cards?

Also, the cashier swiped it, then because the receipt for me to sign jammed ,she refunded it and swiped it again. My payoneer statement shows two sales transactions and no refund. Will this show later or do I need to go back to the store? And I do hope a refund isn't treated as a load as I don't want to pay $2.
    Last edited by RebeccaT; 10-06-2011 at 08:16 AM.
    rebeccateal.com

Breast cancer? I kicked its butt...back on cam and loving it!

Thanks

Hey,

We are in fact looking into the possibility of adding Chip and Pin to the card, however I do not have any update or ETA on that at the moment.

In regards to the issue with the receipt jamming and the cashier swiping the card twice, it may just take some time for the refund to process. You absolutely aren't charge a load fee for refunds made to the card, don't worry.

If you want to PM me the e-mail address on your account, I can look into the status of the refund for you (to see if it's been loaded yet).

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaT View Post
    I have my Payoneer card, it's loaded and ready to go. Today was the frst time I used it and it HAS NO CHIP! Since chip and pin is standard across the UK, does Payoneer have any plans to issue chip and pin cards?

Also, the cashier swiped it, then because the receipt for me to sign jammed ,she refunded it and swiped it again. My payoneer statement shows two sales transactions and no refund. Will this show later or do I need to go back to the store? And I do hope a refund isn't treated as a load as I don't want to pay $2.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaT View Post

This has happened to me before with pending transactions that didn't go through and it's happening to me now. I've had 2 transactions at 413 each pending for 4 days now and I know it's payoneers fault that they are still there as I've already called the company to ask them to be removed. The last time this happened it took 2 weeks for the money to be returned to me.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast