Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 1160

Thread: Payoneer Official Support Thread

  1. #101
    Veteran Member Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nadia29 View Post
    This has happened to me before with pending transactions that didn't go through and it's happening to me now. I've had 2 transactions at 413 each pending for 4 days now and I know it's payoneers fault that they are still there as I've already called the company to ask them to be removed. The last time this happened it took 2 weeks for the money to be returned to me.
    Whenever a charge is made that has a pre-authorization, that pre-authorization is given a set expiration time, normally up to 7 or 8 business days. This is something pre-determined. Once the pre-authorization charge is made, we cannot manually remove it, due to regulations set by MasterCard and our issuing bank.

    While the merchant may indeed cancel the charge itself, that pre-authorization will remain until it expires (which is likely what you see happening on your account).

    Note: Remember, the banks process the charges in business days, which don't include weekends or bank holidays.

  2. #102
    Veteran Member PrincessLavender's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    692
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 1,227 Times in 347 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    I used my Payoneer card to put down a deposit to rent some equipment. What they do is charge the card then when you return the equipment they do a reverse charge (I think that's what they called it). My husband returned the equipment on Thurs. I was wondering how long it takes for the money to go on my card. Can you even do a reverse transaction since its not a regular credit card? Or will it take longer because of that?

  3. #103
    Veteran Member ROSIECAM's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    I hv a payoneer card it was activated march 2011 but i hv never used it,now i want to use it and put some money into it,it will not let me,saying not active and i hv Emailed payoneer 2 times now and nothing,my account looks active as its saying 0.00 and i can change my profile ect but on my cam site its saying not active can not transfer the money,can someone help me please thank you

  4. #104
    Veteran Member Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLavender View Post
    I used my Payoneer card to put down a deposit to rent some equipment. What they do is charge the card then when you return the equipment they do a reverse charge (I think that's what they called it). My husband returned the equipment on Thurs. I was wondering how long it takes for the money to go on my card. Can you even do a reverse transaction since its not a regular credit card? Or will it take longer because of that?
    The merchant can definitely issue a reverse transaction, which will show up as a credit on your account. Processing time depends on the merchant and what method they use to issue the transaction, but it shouldn't be more than a couple business days at most.

    Quote Originally Posted by ROSIECAM View Post
    I hv a payoneer card it was activated march 2011 but i hv never used it,now i want to use it and put some money into it,it will not let me,saying not active and i hv Emailed payoneer 2 times now and nothing,my account looks active as its saying 0.00 and i can change my profile ect but on my cam site its saying not active can not transfer the money,can someone help me please thank you
    I suggest you contact our CS department to make sure your account is active. They will be able to open the account and see all of the details to confirm this with you.

    If you've already contacted them and have a ticket ID number (will start with LTK) please PM it to me and I will check the status.

    Thanks
    Last edited by Nissim-Payoneer; 10-09-2011 at 01:33 PM.

  5. #105
    Featured Member Tsani's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,766
    Thanks
    3,872
    Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,171 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Been reading this thread, very interesting stuff! I love how Payoneer isn't freaked out by the adult industry.

    So I saw that you have to get a Payoneer account through an affiliate which is fine since I'll be using it with streamate once I finish sign up there. My question is, once I have the account, can I use it for things like accepting payments for skype shows? Also, I've started doing pleasure parties independently (selling toys n stuff) and have been looking for a way to process credit card payments for that, would Payoneer work for that?

    Thanks for all the info!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsani For This Useful Post:


  7. #106
    Veteran Member bluexxxtasy's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas nv
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    585
    Thanked 413 Times in 186 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    i think it can work.. once u have the card your account is usually your email address to log into the site.. if people pay you or is going to load your card per say they would need that email address and they can go to load.payoneer.com or something like that and load your card. not sure if that person needs a payoneer account though

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsani View Post
    Been reading this thread, very interesting stuff! I love how Payoneer isn't freaked out by the adult industry.

    So I saw that you have to get a Payoneer account through an affiliate which is fine since I'll be using it with streamate once I finish sign up there. My question is, once I have the account, can I use it for things like accepting payments for skype shows? Also, I've started doing pleasure parties independently (selling toys n stuff) and have been looking for a way to process credit card payments for that, would Payoneer work for that?

    Thanks for all the info!
    still here.... just in another chapter..

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to bluexxxtasy For This Useful Post:


  9. #107
    Featured Member Tsani's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,766
    Thanks
    3,872
    Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,171 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Thanks Blue!

    I think I saw something on this thread about having to have had 3 regular loads before people can pay you without having Payoneer accounts (using credit card). At least that was how I interpreted it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

  10. #108
    Veteran Member Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsani View Post
    Been reading this thread, very interesting stuff! I love how Payoneer isn't freaked out by the adult industry.

    So I saw that you have to get a Payoneer account through an affiliate which is fine since I'll be using it with streamate once I finish sign up there. My question is, once I have the account, can I use it for things like accepting payments for skype shows? Also, I've started doing pleasure parties independently (selling toys n stuff) and have been looking for a way to process credit card payments for that, would Payoneer work for that?

    Thanks for all the info!
    Hey,

    I'm glad the information posted here was useful to you

    In regards to your question, while the main purpose of your Payoneer card is to receive payments from the partner/program you registered with, we do offer a private load option.

    You need to receive at least 1 payment from your partner program, after which anyone may load your account via our website (they will need your e-mail address) using any Visa/MasterCard.

    No private details are shown when the loader is making the payment. They will be able to see your e-mail address and last 4 digits of the card only.

    If you have any other questions or comments at all, please feel free

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:


  12. #109
    Veteran Member ROSIECAM's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    My card is set up and working,it was loaded the other day with funds,now my question is.....my funds have gone into my payoneer in dollors and i am in the UK how does this work? I am wanting to take my money out but its in dollors,not wanting to take to much out and getting a fine,could you please tell me how to do this thank you

  13. #110
    Veteran Member Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ROSIECAM View Post
    My card is set up and working,it was loaded the other day with funds,now my question is.....my funds have gone into my payoneer in dollors and i am in the UK how does this work? I am wanting to take my money out but its in dollors,not wanting to take to much out and getting a fine,could you please tell me how to do this thank you
    All Payoneer accounts are held in USD. When you make a purchase or transaction in non-USD, the funds are automatically converted using MasterCard's official currency conversion rates, which can be estimated here: https://www.mastercard.com/global/cu...ion/index.html

    As with all debit/credit cards, there is a currency conversion fee of up to 3% for all transactions made in a foreign currency.
    Last edited by Nissim-Payoneer; 04-05-2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: typo

  14. #111
    Veteran Member RebeccaT's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    375
    Thanked 799 Times in 281 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    I've only used my card twice and it's stuffed up both times. First time was a glitch with the store but the funds aren't avaialble on my card because the way the system works is the money comes off the balance until the store authorizes the transaction, and if they don't it expires after 7 business days and the money goes back on.

    I made an online payment yesterday which has come off my card twice. Presumably the store will only authorize one of those payments, but in the meantime, I'm $145 out of pocket.

    If there was any other way I could get paid by MFC etc I'd dump this card. Actually, I may just dump MFC, AW and MGF as the hasssle with this card is not worth it.
    rebeccateal.com

    Breast cancer? I kicked its butt...back on cam and loving it!







  15. #112
    Veteran Member Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaT View Post
    I've only used my card twice and it's stuffed up both times. First time was a glitch with the store but the funds aren't avaialble on my card because the way the system works is the money comes off the balance until the store authorizes the transaction, and if they don't it expires after 7 business days and the money goes back on.

    I made an online payment yesterday which has come off my card twice. Presumably the store will only authorize one of those payments, but in the meantime, I'm $145 out of pocket.

    If there was any other way I could get paid by MFC etc I'd dump this card. Actually, I may just dump MFC, AW and MGF as the hasssle with this card is not worth it.
    I'm sorry to gear about the trouble you've had using the card, however I would like to point out that both cases seem to be errors with the merchant, which would have happened with any credit/debit card.

    I know many companies will blame others for errors, however that is not what I am doing. If there is a problem with the Payoneer card, believe me I will be the first to admit it and let you all know. Pre-authorization charges, however, are something that occur with all credit/debit cards, Payoneer included.

  16. #113
    Veteran Member RebeccaT's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    375
    Thanked 799 Times in 281 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissim-Payoneer View Post
    I'm sorry to gear about the trouble you've had using the card, however I would like to point out that both cases seem to be errors with the merchant, which would have happened with any credit/debit card.

    I know many companies will blame others for errors, however that is not what I am doing. If there is a problem with the Payoneer card, believe me I will be the first to admit it and let you all know. Pre-authorization charges, however, are something that occur with all credit/debit cards, Payoneer included.
    Thank you, Nissim. I realise it's not a Payoneer issue although I've never had a card before which deducts an amount from my balance if the transaction isn't completed. I've dsicovered this only applies to signature based cards.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_hold

    So come on, guys, chip and pin, please, especially as it's void transactions I'm having problems with! ! I shall be loading 500 dollars onto my card, to be left unspent, to make sure this method of pending aborted payments never leads to an issue of insufficient funds.
    Last edited by RebeccaT; 10-13-2011 at 04:19 AM.
    rebeccateal.com

    Breast cancer? I kicked its butt...back on cam and loving it!







  17. #114
    Veteran Member Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaT View Post

    So come on, guys, chip and pin, please, especially as it's void transactions I'm having problems with! ! I shall be loading 500 dollars onto my card, to be left unspent, to make sure this method of pending aborted payments never leads to an issue of insufficient funds.
    I've received confirmation that we are indeed looking in to Chip and Pin, and it is currently one of our top priorities.

    The process, however, involves changing pretty much everything about how the card works, so it will take some time to make the change. I do not have any kind of ETA at the moment, however I will be monitoring the progress and will update you all as soon as I hear more.

  18. #115
    Veteran Member Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaT View Post

    While it's always said that Wikipedia can never be used as an official source, this article does indeed do a very good job of explaining pre-authorization holds and how they affect you, the cardholder. If you have any additional questions about them, I would be happy to help.

    In addition, we have a recent blog article about this, which you can view here: http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=156

  19. #116
    Featured Member FiendishGyrator's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Touring Louisiana
    Posts
    1,915
    Thanks
    532
    Thanked 1,512 Times in 725 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsani View Post
    Been reading this thread, very interesting stuff! I love how Payoneer isn't freaked out by the adult industry.

    So I saw that you have to get a Payoneer account through an affiliate which is fine since I'll be using it with streamate once I finish sign up there. My question is, once I have the account, can I use it for things like accepting payments for skype shows? Also, I've started doing pleasure parties independently (selling toys n stuff) and have been looking for a way to process credit card payments for that, would Payoneer work for that?

    Thanks for all the info!
    Plus, how does Payoneer handle chargebacks and how often do they occur?
    Ungoogle yourself:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Ungoogle-Yourself

    Also, now offering phone sexins!

  20. #117
    Veteran Member Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FiendishGyrator View Post
    Plus, how does Payoneer handle chargebacks and how often do they occur?
    Chargebacks do sometimes happen, most commonly due to merchant/technical errors. We first recommend that the cardholder try resolving the issue directly with the merchant.

    If the issue can't be resolved with the merchant, you need to contact our CS department via this link: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx They will provide you with a dispute form, which you need to fill out and sign, after which we process the chargeback request on your behalf with MasterCard.

    Also, on the contact link I posted above, there is an auto-answer tool that is really helpful. If you type in "Dispute" for example, there are more details in regards to this issue.

  21. #118
    Veteran Member RebeccaT's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    375
    Thanked 799 Times in 281 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    I've again had a hitch , merchant's fault I realise, so the amount was pending and deucted from balance twice. One has now been charged and the other no longer shows as pending (19 hours ago) but has not been returned to my balance.

    Nissim, I've sent you a PM with the details.

    On a better note, I've also had a further transaction which was totally succesful, hassle and glitch free :o)

    EDIT: That transaction, as I've been typing this, has now shown up again as pending, so I guess it's not ready yet to be returned! So you can ignore my PM :o)
    rebeccateal.com

    Breast cancer? I kicked its butt...back on cam and loving it!







  22. #119
    Veteran Member Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Hey,

    I'm sorry it's happened again! While it is indeed something processed by the merchant, I of course want you to have as stress free an experience as possible

    I'll be available throughout the day/week, so if you see anything on your account that you think shouldn't be there, please let me know.

    Of course, if you have any questions, I welcome those as well

    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaT View Post
    I've again had a hitch , merchant's fault I realise, so the amount was pending and deucted from balance twice. One has now been charged and the other no longer shows as pending (19 hours ago) but has not been returned to my balance.

    Nissim, I've sent you a PM with the details.

    On a better note, I've also had a further transaction which was totally succesful, hassle and glitch free :o)

    EDIT: That transaction, as I've been typing this, has now shown up again as pending, so I guess it's not ready yet to be returned! So you can ignore my PM :o)

  23. #120
    Featured Member Blovely's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2011
    Location
    In the bank, draining bank accounts!!!
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanks
    15,838
    Thanked 5,014 Times in 1,449 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Can the payoneer card be used over the phone to pay bills?

  24. #121
    Veteran Member Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blovely View Post
    Can the payoneer card be used over the phone to pay bills?
    Yep, it can be used with any merchant accepting debit MasterCard cards.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:


  26. #122
    Veteran Member RebeccaT's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    375
    Thanked 799 Times in 281 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Just another nudge about chip and pin as I was unable to use my card today in a major national store as they only accept chip and pin cards.

    I know there's no definite date for its introduction but I want Payoneer to keep it at the top of their "To Do" list. I understand there are a few countries where nobody accepts swipe only cards and I fear the UK may not be long following suit.
    rebeccateal.com

    Breast cancer? I kicked its butt...back on cam and loving it!







  27. #123
    Veteran Member nadia29's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 317 Times in 142 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Nissim,

    Would you please check my account? I bought a bunch of stuff last week from Amazon and I was not charged a fee on the the first lot of items I bought, but I was charged a bunch of money on the second lot of items I bought. This makes no sense as the payment processor would be the same for all of the transactions. There is no why some would be charged and others not.

    Thanks in advance.

  28. #124
    Veteran Member BeautifulDisaster's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 163 Times in 85 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Is there maintenance going on right now? I went to buy something off of Ebay with my Payoneer card, and during checkout it told me "Payment could not be processed at this time." and then I went to go check my Payoneer account, even though I knew I had the funds in there, and it's telling me my balance is NA.

    Thanks!

  29. #125
    Veteran Member Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaT View Post
    Just another nudge about chip and pin as I was unable to use my card today in a major national store as they only accept chip and pin cards.

    I know there's no definite date for its introduction but I want Payoneer to keep it at the top of their "To Do" list. I understand there are a few countries where nobody accepts swipe only cards and I fear the UK may not be long following suit.
    This is still a top priority for us. We have a dedicated team working on this issue in specific, however as it involves major changes to our system it can take a few months. I will notify you all as soon as there is an udpate.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulDisaster View Post
    Is there maintenance going on right now? I went to buy something off of Ebay with my Payoneer card, and during checkout it told me "Payment could not be processed at this time." and then I went to go check my Payoneer account, even though I knew I had the funds in there, and it's telling me my balance is NA.

    Thanks!
    We have indeed identified a current issue with the balance display on the online My Account page, which may cause it to show up as N/A. This is a visual bug only, and has no effect on actual card usage. We are working to get this resolved asap, and in the meantime you can contact our CS team if you'd like to confirm your balance.

    @Nadia29: I've sent you a PM.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:


Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official Thread of Cute
    By Doc Holliday in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 01:40 AM
  2. The Official Reggae thread
    By PatheticLoserCuckold in forum Music Mix
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 09:15 AM
  3. Hockey's Hotties Official Team Thread
    By hockeybobby in forum General Board
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 05:21 PM
  4. The OFFICIAL Halloween Thread
    By A_Guy in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 11:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •