Results 4,126 to 4,137 of 4137

Thread: The MyFreeCams Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 11,923 Times in 4,483 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Default Re: The MyFreeCams Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Well, those who want a quick nut, won't want to pay for PM to discuss the show. And those who wanna take their time, will do in private anyway. Sure, you can try tho, according to the situation you experience. On MFC, there are less subs than on SM, so I guess you mostly stumble across vanilla guys who have a fetish here and there. Of course, you can "joke" with them and remind them, in a cheeky naughty way, that you're the Goddess and you're in charge, so they should obey and respond to whaever you're asking them ))))))

Yeah, my camscore goes from 300, to 1000, to 2000, back to 500 and so on. I am not checking it anymore. I pretend it doesn't exist and just do my streaming. It feels so much better!
    Thank you! This is very helpful!!!

Yeah, I'm not even gonna check my camscore anymore haha.
    Sha

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,335 Times in 1,464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    Every time I get on Myfreecams I get super angry, the self entitlenment of guys! they want the sun and mon for a few tokens. Last time I went online there a guy wanted me to change in an outfit and he wrote in public and in a way as such he was doing me a favour by tipping 50tks to get changed, what the hell. I am not opening that site unless I starve on SM. I will open SM instead. 1 in 50 guys there will want to tip for a request, private are cheap there ,60 and 80 tks a min and yet they moan. Come on.... is just the nature of the site, is freeloader's heaven there and you must get super lucky with a few guys and get them as loyal regulars in order to make money. Not my cup of tea.
    Been thinking about MFC according to the book I read which was researched based-not just a cam model blog-the best site are SM and MFC. I just donít know if I can deal with the free loaders. I might try it when Iím bored.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,602 Times in 954 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Yeah, my camscore goes from 300, to 1000, to 2000, back to 500 and so on. I am not checking it anymore. I pretend it doesn't exist and just do my streaming. It feels so much better!
    Wow my score does that too and it seems like it's much easier to get it to go down than up maybe that's just because of how many hrs I do hm

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,363 Times in 5,951 Posts

So much for trying to do an afternoon shift on MFC. The stupid OBS encoder couldn't even detect my Logitech Brio webcam...and I JUST used it last night with MFC just fine. Wtf? Why must there always be an issue?
    https://twitter.com/yummybrownfox

"This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 362 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    People on the AmberCutie Forum suggested I change my settings to this and that, and it helped tremendously last night!
    Does the ACF forum require models to sign up with their actual cam names? I know models have to verify to post but do we even have the option to make random non-identifying usernames? That's always been the major turn off for me to that forum. That and the fact that the verification thread is public...

Cuz I don't want random mfc dudes seeing my name attached to posts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    Does the ACF forum require models to sign up with their actual cam names? I know models have to verify to post but do we even have the option to make random non-identifying usernames? That's always been the major turn off for me to that forum. That and the fact that the verification thread is public...

Cuz I don't want random mfc dudes seeing my name attached to posts

No, you don't have to sign up on ACF with your actual cam name. For a while I went by the name Songbird_Shelly on there until I decided to change it. And their verification thread has to be public, because it's telling unverified models HOW to get verified as models (and to be able to join the Models Only section).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is anyone else getting a blank screen when they go to MFC Share and click 'Upload' to attempt to upload a new video? It's so weird. I even tried using a different browser. Guess I'll skip MFC Share for now, and upload to other platforms instead.

Thanks

No, you don't have to sign up on ACF with your actual cam name. For a while I went by the name Songbird_Shelly on there until I decided to change it. And their verification thread has to be public, because it's telling unverified models HOW to get verified as models (and to be able to join the Models Only section).
    Thanks! that answers my Q about the usernames. However, when I go to the verification thread I see public pics of models holding signs & listing all their cam sites. Not sure why this isn't hidden to the public, or better yet only viewable to Amber herself or other admins. And I just read all the extra criteria just for signing up to Models Only... idk anymore seems too exclusive lol. Just thought acf would be better for MFC related discussion but i've gone this long without it so w/e

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,602 Times in 954 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Is anyone else getting a blank screen when they go to MFC Share and click 'Upload' to attempt to upload a new video?
    I had that problem when I had an adblocker turned on.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    I had that problem when I had an adblocker turned on.

I don't know what the issue was. But the day after it worked just fine, and I was able to upload a new video. Now if I could just stop having the OBS encoder fuck up my video from time to time, that would be nice.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok, if I post this here then I must hold myself accountable. Iíve been beyond pathetic lately telling myself Iíll go back on MFC and never doing it. Weeks ago I edited my whiteboard and was in public chat for a grand total of 8 minutes before being whisked away into pvts. Then I just didnít go back.. shockerÖ

Sometimes I fantasize about deleting my Streamate account bc it seems like the only way, but thatís just really extreme. I have two totally different clientele on each platform and I am really grateful for SM and how easy it is to just turn it on and wait for a show. Maybe Iíll experiment with blocking SM from all browsers instead so then MFC is my only camming option for a while?

Anyone else seen this? lol. I need a much more extreme version of this, like someone to really SCREAM at me to get on mfc. Make me cry idc.

Last edited by minibagel; 04-25-2021 at 09:11 PM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I hope I am wrong, but I've read that MFC (the site) may be up for sale? Does anyone know if there is truth to this rumor? It also seems like it might just be trying to poach models, but I just want to know if anyone has more information.