Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 4301

Thread: The MyFreeCams Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 25,779 Times in 13,160 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Default Re: The MyFreeCams Thread

Well, I haven't been on there in a while..
    Recently, I found I had to do a face scan & upload docs, so I did, which I'd forgotten the selfie holding my ID.
    Waiting on that approval, but I've no clue what to do on there, going to give it a shot tho.
    The thing w/MFC is the great parties, conventions & merch they have..
    One's coming up in October.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Is there a way to hide your rating on MFC?

I know how to hide my cam score, but is there a way to hide my rating? I feel like basics will give you poor ratings for no reason other than you have them muted.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberKitty For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi y’all, do I have to convert tokens before payout or does it pay out automatically? Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 21,931 Times in 7,099 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSunDoll View Post
    Hi y’all, do I have to convert tokens before payout or does it pay out automatically? Thanks in advance

Hi. No, it pays out automatically without you needing to do anything. The only time you'd have to request it is if you wanted to use the "early payment" feature to get your money sooner.

payout.jpg

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: MFC

I'm trying to sign up as a model on MyFreeCams. I thought I just sign up on the website but it just says "basic member" so then I did the model application. I was approved and then kicked out while filling out my payment information. When I log back into the website it just says I'm a basic member and there are no model options and I can't figure out how to finish filling out my payment information. Did I f*ck it up by signing up as a basic member first? Do I need to restart?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,390 Times in 988 Posts

MFC verses Chaturbate?

I have had an MFC account since 2011 but never did anything with it because the site seemed sooooooo busy with private messages, white boards, people using skype instead of just going private.... it just was so overwhelming and confusing. But SM is so dead for me, I dunno. I don't know if I should just suck it up and figure it out or swing over to Chaturbate and make an account though I don't like how out in the open, everyone fucking in free chat for the world to see.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 1,622 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Question, does MFC offer paystubs or some sort of income verification? I know BoleynModels does (even though they aren't a cam site) but they don't do MFC payments anymore. Has anyone gotten paystubs as a cam girl? I need to move into a new apartment ASAP.

MY REACTION TO 99% OF FREE CHAT

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,973 Times in 1,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NitaBaby View Post
    Question, does MFC offer paystubs or some sort of income verification? I know BoleynModels does (even though they aren't a cam site) but they don't do MFC payments anymore. Has anyone gotten paystubs as a cam girl? I need to move into a new apartment ASAP.
    I am not on MFC but this thread might help

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...stub+generator

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

As far as I know, MFC doesn't have anything to click on to generate an actual pay stub. They just have the "Payment History" feature that pulls up the pay period, total tokens earned in that period, the dollar amount it converts to (So if it was 20,000 tokens, it will say you earned $1,000), your payment method (For me it says "Deposit"), your full name, your address, your bank name, your bank address, your checking account number, and your routing number.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    MFC verses Chaturbate?

I have had an MFC account since 2011 but never did anything with it because the site seemed sooooooo busy with private messages, white boards, people using skype instead of just going private.... it just was so overwhelming and confusing. But SM is so dead for me, I dunno. I don't know if I should just suck it up and figure it out or swing over to Chaturbate and make an account though I don't like how out in the open, everyone fucking in free chat for the world to see.
    https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Information_for_Models

On the model web broadcaster you can go into your settings to either disable private messages completely, or set your PMs to "friends list" only (Only members you add to your friends list will be able to PM you). Some models even charge a set token amount, such as 100 tokens, for members to be able to PM them. But just beware of the members who will tip you that amount ONE time...never tip you again...and then think they're entitled to constantly bug you via PM while you're trying to work.

I like MFC way more than CB. And with the way CB seems to be so ban-happy with models (If you browse The Chaturbate section of AmberCutie Forum, there are so many "Chaturbate banned me!" threads from both models and members who can't seem to get a straight answer from CB about WHY they were banned), I wouldn't be comfortable camming on there anyway. But that's just me. A lot of models love CB though.

You don't have to use whiteboards and offer Skype shows if you don't want to. Also, since MFC and OnlyFans are owned by the same guy, you can even advertise your OnlyFans page in your MFC room topic. If you do offer Skype sessions (Most of the guys asking for it are cheapasses, expecting a ridiculously cheap show, and don't want to pay the normal private show rate)...some models say they'll charge the guy the same token amount that a true private on MFC would cost them...which is 80 tokens per minute. Have them tip you before you exchange Skype info. Remember...if you're gonna be logging off MFC to do a Skype show for some guy who could've just stayed right there on MFC and taken you private, you're going to lose all those members currently in your room. And when you return to MFC after the Skype show, those members might not come back and may have already spent those tokens elsewhere. So make sure that token amount (for that Skype show) will make it worth it for you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    I am not on MFC but this thread might help

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...stub+generator
    thank you!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

MFC verses Chaturbate?

I was just recommending MFC to my cousin the other day.

Up until this past week, I’ve only ever made any real money on SM. I had an MFC account once (along with an account with skyprivate, chaturbate, stripchat, cam4, streamray, flirt4free, imlive, blah blah blah) and the most I’ve made with all of those other sites combined is about $100 in a pay cycle. So I just closed all of those other accounts and focused on Streamate exclusively.

Then I quit camming altogether.

I’m back and decided that I wanted to be able to post in the 3k a week thread someday so I re-added MFC to the list of sites I cam on and am VERY glad that I did.

The environment is completely different from SM, that’s for sure. The hustle couldn’t be more opposite and I feel like the learning curve is something serious but once you start getting the hang of it, it pays well very quickly. On SM, I can sit there with an attitude and as long as I look pretty then I can genuinely expect the money to just roll in. On MFC, you need to actually BE busy and doing things, it seems, for the tips to come in. I guess I’m pretty enough on sm to act like a beautiful log but not pretty enough on MFC to pull the same stunt.

Have you downloaded the Lovense connect app for your pc yet? That thing is a game changer. It lets you add different things to your screen like your Lovense levels, games, tip alerts, and a whole bunch of other shit. The busier your stream and your chat room looks (without being ridiculously cluttered) the better. I have the Lovense app on my screen and a progress bar that shows how many more tokens until I’ll do my “sloppy bj show” or my “dildo show” or whatever.

When guys tip, little emojis fill the screen depending on how much they tipped. 1 tkn might inspire a little heart emoji to float across my screen whereas 1000 tkns gets the money effect with fake bills pouring down my screen.

And using the “Charles Bot” is another game changer. Beforehand my chat was pretty much dead with little activity and I think the guys are allergic to boring looking rooms so Charles Bot automates whatever messages you want to add to the chat room- and how often you want those messages to trickle out. Most of my messages are gifs and friendly room reminders or notices of how much ‘xyz’ will cost them for ‘abc’ performance.

Things I’ve learned so far:

Charge them to pm you. The messages come in so thick and I’m not used to guys messaging random stuff like “hi” or “so beautiful” when they could have just put it directly into my chat room.

Accept those stupid 1tkns. I realized pretty early on that you can specify the lowest amount of money that a guy can tip you (I think it’s in ‘cam settings’ or whatever it’s called on the actual broadcast page). So I originally set the lowest amount to 20tkns because that’s $1. People rarely tipped. But the same day I got rid of that stipulation a guy tipped me $70 in 1tkn increments. Yesterday the same thing happened, $245 in small token increments.

Make a tip menu! MFC has MFCShare and you can create multiple tip menus, clubs, albums, polls, and such. I don’t even do all of that on sm so my mfcshare page was really empty for a minute there. It took me a second to learn that “clubs” doesn’t have to be anything fancy. I was noticing that a lot of other models use ‘clubs’ like another kind of tip menu. Like, they may have a “small penis” club or “pm day pass” club so it’s not like you’re actively doing anything for the members of your club. I have a “I Love [my cam name here]” club where they get three free videos for joining because I lOvE tHeM tOo

And, personal preference, I prefer Skype shows over privates. My Skype rates have been $3/min for years but I charged someone 4.99/min last Monday for a 30 min show and they came directly from MFC. And he paid it. I don’t know why I’m so averse to their group/pvt/true pvt system.

The hardest part for me is split camming with MFC and Streamate. But after what I made on Sunday, and all week really, I will never login to SM without splicamming with MFC ever again.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The hardest part for me is split camming with MFC and Streamate. But after what I made on Sunday, and all week really, I will never login to SM without splicamming with MFC ever again.
    Just curious because the hustle is different for both sites - how do you handle the splitcamming?

I used to splitcam SM and Cams but Cams is so dead it's not even worth splitting anymore. I need some way to make up for the contest weeks on SM. If they wouldn't have them and I could make my average that week I would be fine, but it's hurting me losing that money so I need another option....

Like if you get a show on SM, do you log off MFC or just do the show publicly on MFC to get them to tip? I assume you wouldn't want to shut down your MFC room and lose traction? I did CB for over a year so I know how that works. Does MFC have a break style button? I haven't logged into that site in 6 years so I don't remember if they have that feature or not...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by JustMilfnAround View Post
    Just curious because the hustle is different for both sites - how do you handle the splitcamming?

I used to splitcam SM and Cams but Cams is so dead it's not even worth splitting anymore. I need some way to make up for the contest weeks on SM. If they wouldn't have them and I could make my average that week I would be fine, but it's hurting me losing that money so I need another option....

Like if you get a show on SM, do you log off MFC or just do the show publicly on MFC to get them to tip? I assume you wouldn't want to shut down your MFC room and lose traction? I did CB for over a year so I know how that works. Does MFC have a break style button? I haven't logged into that site in 6 years so I don't remember if they have that feature or not...

I 100% close out of my MFC room if most of my money is coming from SM. And I do the same to Streamate if MFC is the one showing me love.

That's probably horrible to do because, like you mentioned, closing out of MFC erases all of the traction that I've built up. But I'm new on there and I haven't had more than 20 people in my room since I started so I don't feel like I'm losing out on anything serious. Especially if those 20 people are just watching me entertain SM guys.

But I like to keep both rooms open as much as possible because the token site hustle works really well with SM.

When I'm just streaming on Streamate, I'm a lot more.....stuck up. The sarcasm comes out to play a whole lot more and I'm not going to so much as stand up unless someone tips me first. But when I splitcam with MFC, I'm a lot more relaxed and I noticed that I get more shows on SM.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

That is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing! I've never tried to splitcam a token site and a site like SM so I wasn't really sure how to make that work. Totally makes sense! Thank you again!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I've done sm on my laptop, & mfc on my phone, kinda weird tho.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,390 Times in 988 Posts

I was just recommending MFC to my cousin the other day.

Up until this past week, I’ve only ever made any real money on SM. I had an MFC account once (along with an account with skyprivate, chaturbate, stripchat, cam4, streamray, flirt4free, imlive, blah blah blah) and the most I’ve made with all of those other sites combined is about $100 in a pay cycle. So I just closed all of those other accounts and focused on Streamate exclusively.

Then I quit camming altogether.

I’m back and decided that I wanted to be able to post in the 3k a week thread someday so I re-added MFC to the list of sites I cam on and am VERY glad that I did.

The environment is completely different from SM, that’s for sure. The hustle couldn’t be more opposite and I feel like the learning curve is something serious but once you start getting the hang of it, it pays well very quickly. On SM, I can sit there with an attitude and as long as I look pretty then I can genuinely expect the money to just roll in. On MFC, you need to actually BE busy and doing things, it seems, for the tips to come in. I guess I’m pretty enough on sm to act like a beautiful log but not pretty enough on MFC to pull the same stunt.

Have you downloaded the Lovense connect app for your pc yet? That thing is a game changer. It lets you add different things to your screen like your Lovense levels, games, tip alerts, and a whole bunch of other shit. The busier your stream and your chat room looks (without being ridiculously cluttered) the better. I have the Lovense app on my screen and a progress bar that shows how many more tokens until I’ll do my “sloppy bj show” or my “dildo show” or whatever.

When guys tip, little emojis fill the screen depending on how much they tipped. 1 tkn might inspire a little heart emoji to float across my screen whereas 1000 tkns gets the money effect with fake bills pouring down my screen.

And using the “Charles Bot” is another game changer. Beforehand my chat was pretty much dead with little activity and I think the guys are allergic to boring looking rooms so Charles Bot automates whatever messages you want to add to the chat room- and how often you want those messages to trickle out. Most of my messages are gifs and friendly room reminders or notices of how much ‘xyz’ will cost them for ‘abc’ performance.

Things I’ve learned so far:

Charge them to pm you. The messages come in so thick and I’m not used to guys messaging random stuff like “hi” or “so beautiful” when they could have just put it directly into my chat room.

Accept those stupid 1tkns. I realized pretty early on that you can specify the lowest amount of money that a guy can tip you (I think it’s in ‘cam settings’ or whatever it’s called on the actual broadcast page). So I originally set the lowest amount to 20tkns because that’s $1. People rarely tipped. But the same day I got rid of that stipulation a guy tipped me $70 in 1tkn increments. Yesterday the same thing happened, $245 in small token increments.

Make a tip menu! MFC has MFCShare and you can create multiple tip menus, clubs, albums, polls, and such. I don’t even do all of that on sm so my mfcshare page was really empty for a minute there. It took me a second to learn that “clubs” doesn’t have to be anything fancy. I was noticing that a lot of other models use ‘clubs’ like another kind of tip menu. Like, they may have a “small penis” club or “pm day pass” club so it’s not like you’re actively doing anything for the members of your club. I have a “I Love [my cam name here]” club where they get three free videos for joining because I lOvE tHeM tOo

And, personal preference, I prefer Skype shows over privates. My Skype rates have been $3/min for years but I charged someone 4.99/min last Monday for a 30 min show and they came directly from MFC. And he paid it. I don’t know why I’m so averse to their group/pvt/true pvt system.

You have no idea how insanely helpful this was to me. Thank you so much! And welcome back girl! You rocked it before and you are rocking it again! I'll get my act together later this week with MFC and follow every single bit of advice that you said. I see you also splitcam, that is a brand new world to me but I do have manycams on the new reburished computer that I had gotten so I guess that is a sign haha. Again, thank you! Your reply is literally gold to me.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

You have no idea how insanely helpful this was to me. Thank you so much! And welcome back girl! You rocked it before and you are rocking it again! I'll get my act together later this week with MFC and follow every single bit of advice that you said. I see you also splitcam, that is a brand new world to me but I do have manycams on the new reburished computer that I had gotten so I guess that is a sign haha. Again, thank you! Your reply is literally gold to me.
    YAY!!! lol You know I love being of help so I’m seriously glad my comment did something for you.

If you need more help just message me, I can shoot you a link to my MFC profile in case you need examples.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

When you do the sky shows, do they pay you 1st on mfc or ?
    Thank you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Crossfingers Re: MFC

Quote Originally Posted by princessmidnight View Post
    I'm trying to sign up as a model on MyFreeCams. I thought I just sign up on the website but it just says "basic member" so then I did the model application. I was approved and then kicked out while filling out my payment information. When I log back into the website it just says I'm a basic member and there are no model options and I can't figure out how to finish filling out my payment information. Did I f*ck it up by signing up as a basic member first? Do I need to restart?
    I'd contact support, they usually get back to you pretty fast.
    Good luck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    When you do the sky shows, do they pay you 1st on mfc or ?
    Thank you.
    this is very annoying being asked constantly for paying for Skype away from site , I wouldnít do it as I think itís against site rules and just seems a hassle, Iíve only started on MFC but thereís loads of guys on there using it as a way to get cheap Skype shows yuk, Iíd just get them to tip the site, makes for an easier life. Hope this helps

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Angela888 View Post
    this is very annoying being asked constantly for paying for Skype away from site , I wouldn’t do it as I think it’s against site rules and just seems a hassle, I’ve only started on MFC but there’s loads of guys on there using it as a way to get cheap Skype shows yuk, I’d just get them to tip the site, makes for an easier life. Hope this helps

Considering you set your own prices, how do they manage to sneak a cheap show? They pay upfront and you do the show. Avoid outside payments and block them after your session. Scam how?

Also Skype shows are absolutely allowed, Im genuinely wondering what in their policy gave you the impression that it’s not.

23CCA5F7-F889-46EE-9AFB-9F3CD310110B.jpeg

Thanks

Are u allowed to get paid outside of the site for Skype shows? Iíd imagine thatís not allowed but I donít know MFC well . All Iím saying is a lot of these guys Iíve encountered donít wanna pay your tip menu prices and try and barter you down. Thanks for your reply

Considering you set your own prices, how do they manage to sneak a cheap show? They pay upfront and you do the show. Avoid PayPal and block them after your session. Scam how?

Also Skype shows are absolutely allowed, Im genuinely wondering what in their policy gave you the impression that itís not.

23CCA5F7-F889-46EE-9AFB-9F3CD310110B.jpeg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Angela888 View Post
    Are u allowed to get paid outside of the site for Skype shows? I’d imagine that’s not allowed but I don’t know MFC well . All I’m saying is a lot of these guys I’ve encountered don’t wanna pay your tip menu prices and try and barter you down. Thanks for your reply

I’d actually just edited my comment to include that, didn’t realize you’d replied. But yes, payments outside of the site are forbidden in their model policy.

And that’s fair, your experience is likely that of MANY others. I just see those types of guys as part of the cam girl customer base - time wasters and bargainers are present on every site. But just like on every site, we ignore the ones who want a deal and keep it pushing. So far I’ve had good experiences with getting Skype custies from MFC.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,653 Times in 2,416 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

Thank you NitaBaby for this very helpful advice! I deleted my account from there but I may just play around and use your tips and see what happens. I , like you, didn't have much luck with it my first go round bc I treated it like SM but yes they're like apples & oranges.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"