Page 160 of 161 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161 LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4014

Thread: The MyFreeCams Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The MyFreeCams Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Wow, they won't even let me do that (My cam score is shit, and I wish I could start over with a 1000 one). I hope you enjoy MFC! It's a cool site.
    I had an account from almost a decade ago and had not logged in for 6 years. That may have had something to do with it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,707 Times in 5,670 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by everythingiscake View Post
    I had an account from almost a decade ago and had not logged in for 6 years. That may have had something to do with it!

But like you, I had left the site for a long time. When I came back, they didn't let me start fresh with a new camscore like other models. I had to just deal with the shitty cam score (which is now at 361...I don't deserve that). Not cool how they pick and choose who gets to start over. I don't wanna turn this thread into a vent thread about MFC, but this camscore b.s. is gonna be the reason I leave the site again.

Thanks

But like you, I had left the site for a long time. When I came back, they didn't let me start fresh with a new camscore like other models. I had to just deal with the shitty cam score (which is now at 361...I don't deserve that). Not cool how they pick and choose who gets to start over. I don't wanna turn this thread into a vent thread about MFC, but this camscore b.s. is gonna be the reason I leave the site again.
    The cam score was the reason I left MFC to begin with. It makes ZERO sense (and yes, as a programmer I understand algorithms and sorting content). Automatically pushing models to the bottom is BS and I firmly agree with you. There is no reason for MFC to keep pushing the same girls to the top few rows, it should rotate to keep content fresh for users. I hate the nonsense MFC has written in the wiki about camscores. Patronizing BS. I am actually scared to start again on MFC due to this. Yes, its all experience and lessons learned if I fail again but damn, I hate failing when I consider myself "good" at this job.

As a user on MFC it pisses me off and I tend to search by tags rather than front page rooms.

I think if you aren't logged in for 6 months it will reset. Is this still true? You could also try emailing support again and *hope* it is a different employee. I would also recommend not logging in for a while before you email them.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is there a website or thread that explains charlesbot? The charlesbot site doesn't explain how to do anything and just lists commands. It's not helpful to me or maybe I just don't understand it. I tried googling it but most sites are just a review of mfc or the bot and not an actual how-to.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is there a website or thread that explains charlesbot? The charlesbot site doesn't explain how to do anything and just lists commands. It's not helpful to me or maybe I just don't understand it. I tried googling it but most sites are just a review of mfc or the bot and not an actual how-to.
    Yeah, I used CharlesBot one night, and for me it just turned out to be more headache than it's worth. It was such a pain in the ass trying to cancel commands/trying to start new commands/etc. I said "Fuck this shit! I'm not using it anymore." I'll just type everything into the room topic box/the chat. Lmao.

By the way, does anyone know how often the MFC room topic automatically reposts in your room (without you having to repost it yourself)? Is it every 30 seconds...60 seconds...90 seconds?

Thanks

I eventually found some helpful sites on how to use charlesbot but I had to search to the 6th page of google. My brain needed to see it typed out AND in use and I just happened to be in a models room when the room helper was messing up his codes and it really helped me understand how to do it. I will attempt it today. I didn't realize the room topic posted automatically, I will keep an eye on it today and see if I can tell how often it reposts.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,182 Times in 4,243 Posts

The cam score was the reason I left MFC to begin with. It makes ZERO sense (and yes, as a programmer I understand algorithms and sorting content). Automatically pushing models to the bottom is BS and I firmly agree with you. There is no reason for MFC to keep pushing the same girls to the top few rows, it should rotate to keep content fresh for users. I hate the nonsense MFC has written in the wiki about camscores. Patronizing BS. I am actually scared to start again on MFC due to this. Yes, its all experience and lessons learned if I fail again but damn, I hate failing when I consider myself "good" at this job.

As a user on MFC it pisses me off and I tend to search by tags rather than front page rooms.

I think if you aren't logged in for 6 months it will reset. Is this still true? You could also try emailing support again and *hope* it is a different employee. I would also recommend not logging in for a while before you email them.
    I think the fact that they make the score a number is intimidating and annoying. I hide mine both on my profile and in my dashboard and just ignore the stupid thing.

With that said though, don't all sites pretty much do the same thing? They just don't show you the actual number. Niteflirt, Streamate, Cammodeldirectory and most of them do put the high sellers at the front and top of the site.

In my experience once you get regulars and get the money coming in that you need to reach your goals easily it doesn't matter that much in the end though, unless you want to view it as some sort of contest (and I have mad respect for those who do that and work long hours to climb to the top. I just do this to make good money and be able to be independent, work from home without having to be an employee).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, I used CharlesBot one night, and for me it just turned out to be more headache than it's worth. It was such a pain in the ass trying to cancel commands/trying to start new commands/etc. I said "Fuck this shit! I'm not using it anymore." I'll just type everything into the room topic box/the chat. Lmao.

By the way, does anyone know how often the MFC room topic automatically reposts in your room (without you having to repost it yourself)? Is it every 30 seconds...60 seconds...90 seconds?

I figured out charlesbot, had it running, and its worth it! I used it for social media links and between free OF and twitter, I got 50+ subs. I didn't have to keep mentioning my social media so it was useful. I have now figured out how to post pics hosted on imgur and post MFCshare content. Post a link from MFC chare and it makes a great visual post and clickable link for you. If you need any info, I can share what i have learned so far.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I figured out charlesbot, had it running, and its worth it! I used it for social media links and between free OF and twitter, I got 50+ subs. I didn't have to keep mentioning my social media so it was useful. I have now figured out how to post pics hosted on imgur and post MFCshare content. Post a link from MFC chare and it makes a great visual post and clickable link for you. If you need any info, I can share what i have learned so far.

That's nice of you, but no thanks. It was too much headache for me, and trying to figure it out was ruining my mood while I was on cam. Lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I think the fact that they make the score a number is intimidating and annoying. I hide mine both on my profile and in my dashboard and just ignore the stupid thing.

With that said though, don't all sites pretty much do the same thing? They just don't show you the actual number. Niteflirt, Streamate, Cammodeldirectory and most of them do put the high sellers at the front and top of the site.

In my experience once you get regulars and get the money coming in that you need to reach your goals easily it doesn't matter that much in the end though, unless you want to view it as some sort of contest (and I have mad respect for those who do that and work long hours to climb to the top. I just do this to make good money and be able to be independent, work from home without having to be an employee).

Yes, you're right every site does do this. i can see it clearly when I am on SM and based on how much money I make, my rank goes up or down. It is so painfully obvious on MFC it hurts lol. I like how NF allows you to advertise and wish this was an option on other sites I use, although there is no "new model" boost on NF is there?

So far, this time around, I am doing well. I took privates as as a new model and it boosted my score SO much. I did not do privates or groups last time, only showed my boobs ONE time and generally failed for giving freeloaders attention because they were "nice".

I will not live in fear of the camscore, even when it tanks!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I would love to learn, I was once a while ago on mfc and for the life of me I couldn't figure it out Charles Bot. I have a new model profile but I haven't broadcasted yet because I concentrate on sm since a few months ago. But for how low is the traffic this week on sm methinks needs another egg just in case.

Thanks

Start by inviting him to your chat by going to this website. https://charlesbot.com/

After that . . . it can get confusing but the language is pretty basic. You need to type each command seperately. I would start with twitter or other social media.

First, type the following and then press enter:
    !addcom !twitter Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/username

If done correctly, Charles will tell you by responding.

Next: you would add this command to your "ads" by typing the following and then press enter:

!addad !twitter

Once again, charles will tell you if it worked. Set the interval (in seconds) for when you would like the ads displayed (this will apply to all ads entered with the !addad command).

!setinterval 180

This will set ads to display every 3 minutes. It's pretty easy but only after you get the hang of it. i was lost for a hot minute. Let me know if that helps, or if you have questions.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Not to start any drama, but I am seeing posts on twitter from previous top MFC model about how MFC pimps out girls, buying tokens supports this horrible website, etc etc. Is this a disgruntled model or is something up? I am only asking bc these tweets are coming from a model I have followed for years and have a lot of respect for. Should I be wary of the site? I have noticed top rooms have half of the users they used to have a few years ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Thank you very much! I will experiment next week when I will receive the lush go set up mfc x

Thanks
    Thanked 15,187 Times in 4,623 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

I think people buying MFCshare content must boost your cam score or something. I hadn't seriously cammed on MFC other than random few minute increments(hard to do non-indy camming right now with a baby) since I was 9 months pregnant but custies were buying content through MFCshare and I noticed that my cam score went up. Just a tip for anyone.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    I think people buying MFCshare content must boost your cam score or something. I hadn't seriously cammed on MFC other than random few minute increments(hard to do non-indy camming right now with a baby) since I was 9 months pregnant but custies were buying content through MFCshare and I noticed that my cam score went up. Just a tip for anyone.
    I think ANY kind of token earnings you get on MFC while you're offline is good for your cam score. I keep my shitty camscore hidden from my profile, because the last thing I need is someone looking at my shitty cam score and already judging me and assuming that I SUCK. Lol.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I love MFC, but these dudes who try to camp out in the PM Viewer get on my damn nerves. Lol. If you're gonna be doing that and not interact with me at all, you might as well log out and perv in guest mode.....

Thanks

I love MFC, but these dudes who try to camp out in the PM Viewer get on my damn nerves. Lol. If you're gonna be doing that and not interact with me at all, you might as well log out and perv in guest mode.....
    Unless they're a super good customer I harass them in PM if I'm in a bitchy mood and its slow. "hey there! want to go private? I see you watching! what r u waiting for? come on in! Lets play. I know you want to go private! Hurry in lets go." I also spam them my mfcshare vid links.

Sometimes they actually do go private lol.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How long does the new model tag stay anyone knows?

Thanks

Also, i streamed today and a premium member said i have private/group shows turned off... I can't find the page where to turn them on at all
    Edit: apparently they dont work if you're using obs/splitcam :/
    Last edited by StrangerSins; 09-30-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerSins View Post
    Also, i streamed today and a premium member said i have private/group shows turned off... I can't find the page where to turn them on at all
    I mostly only do privates on MFC and I splitcam with Verysoft webcam splitter. Privates and group work fine.

Thanks

How long does the new model tag stay anyone knows?
    I was determined to know since there is so much confusion and I recently started back up on MFC as a new model. It is 7 days from the time you are approved, not your ID/documents, but when your account is first approved. After that 7 days, you only have 10 hours of broadcast time as a new model. You can wait to broadcast for 6 months but you will only have the 10 hours. I recommend sending your ID in ASAP and camming as much as possible in the first 7 days.

Thanks

If you use the model web broadcaster (myfreecams.com/modelweb):

Go to Options...then Chat...then Accept Group Show Requests/Private Show Requests/True Private Show Requests (Make sure there's a check mark in the box)...click Save.

I've seen models splitcam MFC with other sites. I don't know about OBS though...I don't use that. Believe it or not, I'm able to cam on MFC and ManyVids at the same time without even using splitcam software.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This was posted in Model News this week per MFC:

"We are currently testing our new OBS system which will conveniently integrate Private Shows, Group Shows, and Club Shows. It will be rolled out this coming week."

Not sure when it will work sitewide to be able to do privates with OBS, but they are actively fixing it.

edit: lol it says right there in the text I copied that it will be this week. doh! I missed it lol

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^Holy shit, finally! I have been avoiding MFC because it has been so glitchy for me with privates in webRTC, hopefully OBS will be my saving grace