Page 1133 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 13363310331083112311311132113311341135 LastLast
Results 28,301 to 28,325 of 28354

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 2,218 Times in 870 Posts

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

^^^ Same here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks

42 potential 'members' and 2 people in my room... Just saying hello makes them leave. Why am I doing this to myself?
    Get paid daily! £10 minimum daily payout.

http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/...m=42&ff_page=1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissRoxxxie View Post
    42 potential 'members' and 2 people in my room... Just saying hello makes them leave. Why am I doing this to myself?
    I do the exact same thing unintentionally! It's more so when I set back to back all day long Gold Shows that I know will not be met as I never have anyone at all tipping.(not even 1 customer). But, I do the shows to bring in customers b/c I got soo depressed & bored of staring at a blank white empty chat room for soo long. I told myself I am not going to greet anyone else going forward that enters my room. The real customers that want a show will automatically take me to private (few, far, & in b/w now a days) Yet, I always forget I am actually in Gold Shows so before I realize it I am repeating myself for like 10 min greeting everyone (by names) that come in and out of my room all thru the entire time the Gold Show countdown is running...Then I realize...Oh, that's why I am getting customers that pop in & out as always so then I just have to refrain frm even acknowledging them at that point!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MelindaDeaner For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You wouldn't think that making $200 on a Saturday would be that difficult but.... here I am in the middle of hour 7.. and haven't even broken 100 yet.
    !

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pixiepower329 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,419 Times in 2,538 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    I don't understand! I don't share any of the opinions here. Since a couple of months my hourly went from 25$ to 75$, and it keeps rising. I am making more and more money on SM, and if this trend keeps continuing I see a bright future for me there <3 Planning to have my hourly at least at 100$ before the end of the year and if this continues that would be no problem at all.

Arent you all having glitches or something? When I am glitching my hourly drops too.

I know I am going to get a lot of hate for this but the more models quit and the more other people complain the more I am making there. I don't understand either. I dont even know what I am doing right because I cam the same as I have always done, even when I was struggling.
    SM has favorites and those performers get put on the good servers and IMO its based on your appearance and your hustle . Im a 220 pound alternative BBW with a huge chest piece of a bat and my hustle is very low key i just chill and do my own thing and wait to be spoken to . Im not some 120 pound fake tittied bimbo that acts like I just did a line of coke during my entire shift . I'm not what they're looking for so I get put on the shitty servers with a feed that lags for a significant amount of time every few minutes and clears out my room and ends pvts and kills any potential chance i have at building a good fan base . Just be thankful ur being cared for and the ppl who control ur fate like you to put u where u r to make what ur making .
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    SM has favorites and those performers get put on the good servers and IMO its based on your appearance and your hustle . Im a 220 pound alternative BBW with a huge chest piece of a bat and my hustle is very low key i just chill and do my own thing and wait to be spoken to . Im not some 120 pound fake tittied bimbo that acts like I just did a line of coke during my entire shift . I'm not what they're looking for so I get put on the shitty servers with a feed that lags for a significant amount of time every few minutes and clears out my room and ends pvts and kills any potential chance i have at building a good fan base . Just be thankful ur being cared for and the ppl who control ur fate like you to put u where u r to make what ur making .
    Very well said. I too must be at the short end of the stick as far as the crappy servers & the huge lag! It's not a day that goes by whenever I am on SM the one or occasional regulars will leave my private show not long after they have requested me or even will leave my room b/c of either how grainy I look, how it's too much lag, how my audio is not matching up with the rest of me, how I am pixel, or how my feed will just be sharp & clear one minute then will freeze out another min later. I have had soo many ppl complain about this in my room like it is on my end and like it is my fault & am afraid I have lost my only 2 regulars b/c of this as well. I know it is not on my end. I have a good HD webcam, I increased my internet/bandwidth speed to the highest speed I could do (of which I have no clue how heck I'm gonna pay for it when I am not making no income now for any of my bills) and quite frankly I really wish I had caught on to SM's scheming before hand b/c I really enjoyed those 2 customers that were becoming my regulars and wish I had the option at that time they visited me to tell them to follow me on my Indy Skype Shows! At least with my Skype shows there is no competition, I am the only one running the show, and in charge of how I conduct my shows etc. and I never have to worry about my streaming lagging on the receiving end! % is way way better than the small 30-35% too!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MelindaDeaner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MelindaDeaner View Post
    I do the exact same thing unintentionally! It's more so when I set back to back all day long Gold Shows that I know will not be met as I never have anyone at all tipping.(not even 1 customer). But, I do the shows to bring in customers b/c I got soo depressed & bored of staring at a blank white empty chat room for soo long. I told myself I am not going to greet anyone else going forward that enters my room. The real customers that want a show will automatically take me to private (few, far, & in b/w now a days) Yet, I always forget I am actually in Gold Shows so before I realize it I am repeating myself for like 10 min greeting everyone (by names) that come in and out of my room all thru the entire time the Gold Show countdown is running...Then I realize...Oh, that's why I am getting customers that pop in & out as always so then I just have to refrain frm even acknowledging them at that point!

tonight they kept asking for a gold show and i straight up told them i am not rewarding them with a discount for lurking me and not having the manners to even greet me back but if things change and everyone stops acting like they have no home training than perhaps maybe i'll crank one out.... but na... i'll pass on that tonight all together. i raised my rates a small bit and i'm finding a better crowd of men are catching shows with me which is great.
    Instagram @alltheface - Twitter @alltheface

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christylive For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by christylive View Post
    tonight they kept asking for a gold show and i straight up told them i am not rewarding them with a discount for lurking me and not having the manners to even greet me back but if things change and everyone stops acting like they have no home training than perhaps maybe i'll crank one out.... but na... i'll pass on that tonight all together. i raised my rates a small bit and i'm finding a better crowd of men are catching shows with me which is great.

Oh wow! I had one model a few weeks ago on the IMLive thread reply to my comment about no traffic & freeloaders on there that I should think about raising my rates on there that I would be surprised of the better paying clientele I could get on there and that the cheap freeloaders would all leave my room if I did. And since it has worked for you on SM I think I will raise my rate as well on both of those sites. It's not like I have anything to loose doing so anyway. Thanks for that tid bit!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MelindaDeaner For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MelindaDeaner View Post
    Oh wow! I had one model a few weeks ago on the IMLive thread reply to my comment about no traffic & freeloaders on there that I should think about raising my rates on there that I would be surprised of the better paying clientele I could get on there and that the cheap freeloaders would all leave my room if I did. And since it has worked for you on SM I think I will raise my rate as well on both of those sites. It's not like I have anything to loose doing so anyway. Thanks for that tid bit!
    It’s comedy how soon as you raise your rates it ruffles the feathers of the cheapskates and they complain. As I said before, cam shows and cam girls are a luxury that not all men can afford and that’s ok but I refuse to let them guilt me into lowering my rates. I offer companionship, fantasy and quality entertainment with a decades worth of experience and I’m toally accepting that what one man views as too expensive another finds just right.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christylive For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by christylive View Post
    What did u raise ur rates to if u dont mind sharing
    Last edited by Snowy0Star; 10-11-2017 at 10:39 AM.
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

Thanks

Wondering if SM is doing maintence cause I can’t cam to save my life tonight. Double and triple checked my internet, laptop and the regular check list of items including uninstalling and reinstalling the SM broadcaster. Had the stream health box open and the numbers were all over the over place and wonkier than ever. on top of that and 0 traffic I couldn’t hang anymore. Finally got a show just to get dissconnected. in a final attempt I unchecked the adaptive streaming box on the Sm broadcast and that made it worse cause I’d freeze up for seconds at a time. Talk about a nightmare.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christylive For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is anyone else's frame rate all over the place today? I know it is not me or my connection - 100%.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,246 Times in 2,090 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

^^Mine started once the model count climbed really high. It kept going back and forth between 1280x720 and 1024x576 so I finally just set it to 1024 because I was sick of seeing it constantly readjusting.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Is anyone else's frame rate all over the place today? I know it is not me or my connection - 100%.
    i was getting disconnected from unstable frame rates today too i had to end my late-morning-into-afternoon shift early because the painters working on the outside of the house had to use a power hose and knock the stucko off and the machine kept tripping the power so they kept having to reset the fuse box every 30 min.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

What a shocker today is I know its a contest but??!!!!!!!!!!!! Been on hours and next to nothing

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,310 Times in 1,227 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

they always seem to run contests when I'm on my period or out of town.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 Times in 518 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Blovely View Post
    Like the other ladies its not just you. I got so annoyed with people popping in and out, not talking, or leaving in the middle of a convo that I put an option on my tip list to tip for my attention. These guys aren't even staying around after they've tipped for my attention. Like after they've tipped I try to make convo with them with normal chit chat like Hi, how are you? They answer that but as soon as I ask them what are they up to or what brings them by they leave. I'm like wtf because those are basic ass question and its not even like I was even pushing a private on them yet. Like shit I can't even ask what they're up to, what brings them by or what they're interested in???? Like I'm really confused on what I should say at this point.
    Yep. I try and make small talk, "How's your day going?" They leave. Ok, then fuck you, loser.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by BadBitch View Post
    Yep. I try and make small talk, "How's your day going?" They leave. Ok, then fuck you, loser.
    Thats why i gave up talking its damed if you damed if u don't . act like a human being and treat them like a human being they leave act like a slut and ur fake . you can't win with these guys anymore

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,213 Times in 1,790 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

I seriously make the most money when I ignore my chat room until someone talks to me...then give very little acknowledgment and give simple (but nice) replies. It's like they know I'm not going to be begging for their attention so it makes them want my attention more and they go private. I dunno...it's just what's working for me right now lol. Men are weird.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,246 Times in 2,090 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    I seriously make the most money when I ignore my chat room until someone talks to me...then give very little acknowledgment and give simple (but nice) replies. It's like they know I'm not going to be begging for their attention so it makes them want my attention more and they go private. I dunno...it's just what's working for me right now lol. Men are weird.
    Same and it's to the point that I try to make sure that when I log on I have a list of things to do online to keep me as unfocused on my room as possible.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mind sharing your list of things to do? I’m getting super tired of playing Mahjong and putting stuff out n my cart on Amazon that I won’t ever buy lol

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,416 Times in 541 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I think that has allot to do with them feeling bombarded when they enter a room.
    Nobody likes a car sells-man, or mall cart guy grabbing at them as they walk past, even if they are checking out the 'goods".
    I keep a notebook/sticky note and write in it. I keep track of how many members/potential members are online and at what time.
    It comes in handy for seeing your peak hours.
    Then, I keep reddit up for entertainment.
    reddit.com/r/trashy and reddit.com/r/quityourbullshit are my two favorites to browse while online atm because not everything you click will be a
    video that will lag you out.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi ive just got goldshow open complete newbie here so sorry if its been asked i have looked through thread but couldnt find so i put in my first show highest tipper i moan the name which helped heaps on getting higher tips but few guys in room asking me to show tip board..ive searched sm guides cant find anywhere any mention of it can it be done that i allow customers to see who is in the lead it was close call on this show and second place doubted i had it right i see clearly who it is so know i had right name but how do i show rhem who it is??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 430 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_star View Post
    Hi ive just got goldshow open complete newbie here so sorry if its been asked i have looked through thread but couldnt find so i put in my first show highest tipper i moan the name which helped heaps on getting higher tips but few guys in room asking me to show tip board..ive searched sm guides cant find anywhere any mention of it can it be done that i allow customers to see who is in the lead it was close call on this show and second place doubted i had it right i see clearly who it is so know i had right name but how do i show rhem who it is??
    I do not think I have ever seen this question asked, lol. When you are setting up your GS, check the bottom button.

See Setting up GS #9
    http://streamatehelp.com/goldshows/#toggle-id-5

I tried to paste a pic, but I am having issues.

This was from SM FAQ

"You can choose whether or not to show members who the top contributors are by selecting the Gold Show option to “show member the top GOLD contributors.”

Once a member contributes more than the minimum amount of Gold, visitors in your room will see the member’s name and the amount they contributed. Please note that the contributor list will not show up for members on mobile devices.

HBUX

As more members add Gold, the list will show the top 3 contributors who are over the minimum amount. Members can click on a position on the list to see exactly how much Gold they need to add to claim it! The list will stay up until the Gold Show is completed.

If you are offering something special to the top contributor, this is a great option to encourage members to pledge more Gold! Members can quickly see how much Gold they need to add to be the top contributor and won’t need to ask you.

If you don’t want members to see who the top contributors are, just make sure this option is unchecked when setting up the show."

I know it is lot of info, but you should read every bit of the SM guides if you are new to SM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    "....because all that hotness should be shared and not go to waste".

Thanks
    Thanked 5,288 Times in 1,526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BadBitch View Post
    That's exactly why I stopped interacting with them unless or until they tipped at least 1 gold or went pvt. I know this method won't work and isn't for everyone but its what I started doing. I've always had guys waste my time and leave when asked for a tip/private that's just the nature of freechat but at least 1-2 out of 5 would tip or go private.

I dunna wtf happened to these guys around during Nov/Dec but it seemed like as soon as Trump got in office a new culture flooded these camsites. When guys actually stayed in my room long enough to talk they ended up leaving when I got to like my second line of chit chat/hustle. After about 3 weeks of that bullshit I started ignoring everyone even regs (because they were pulling the same bullshit) unless they tipped. I just couldn't take guys; popping in and out, not talking, completely ignoring me, complaining about tech issues, leaving in the middle of a conversation and leaving after they said they'd go private. On top of all of I was earning dam near minimum wage because no one wanted to tip or private, they just wanted to play Ding Dong Ditch - Cam Edition. I will say that what I described minus the minimum wage is something that I always experienced (its the nature of freechat) but in all my years of camming I never ever experienced that much fuckery at that volume especially for weeks on end. It use to be like every few people would waste my time but after Nov/Dec it was dam near every single person. What made it even worse was that it wasn't just Streamate the same thing was happening on Imlive and Cams as well. I had to change up my camstyle because I was starting to really hate getting on cam which was making me depress and I even cried a few times (I rarely ever cry over things) because I didn't want to log on.

I don't even do traditional cam anymore (log on for 4-6 or however many hours, smile into the camera, try to talk to everyone/be engaging and alluring). Now I just turn on my cam and leave it on while I edit clips, watch tv, do online research, etc. I just don't have the patience or care to sit on cam for 4-6hrs anymore and give these guys my undivided attention....nope, nope, nope not for them to take up my time and leaving without tipping or pvt. There's been a few times where I've tried to do traditional camming again (on SM, Cams and IL) and it was the same bullshit....guys popping in and out, guys not talking, guys leaving in the middle of a conversation, guys leaving after they said they wanted to go pvt.....just completely wasting my time to the max. I was like fuck this I'm going back to ignoring every single one of you. Like I literally just can't anymore..........

Now at least if they don't go pvt after taking up my time I'm not totally assed out... 35% of 1-5 gold is way better than 0. They can small talk all they want but I ain't hearing it unless or until they tip or go pvt. I may loose out on pvts/customers but at this point its not like I was doing better when I was actually giving them attention for free. I'm much happier and able to get more done now that I basic said F traditional camming. If traffic (quality traffic that is) ever comes back I'll go back to how I use to cam but until that happens I'm paying everyone dust unless they pay me.
    Last edited by Blovely; 10-12-2017 at 09:00 AM.

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blovely For This Useful Post: