Page 1132 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 13263210321082112211301131113211331134 ... LastLast
Results 28,276 to 28,300 of 28423

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 2,124 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Honestly if it's not working I think it's better to know so you can log off and save yourself the time; last night when I logged on it was around 1400 chicks and I was doing fine, then traffic and my money took a nosedive and that's when I noticed the count was at under 1000 chicks. I logged off for a while and when I went to try again is when it wasn't working, so I guess when it's malfunctioning on our end it's malfunctioning on the guys' ends too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Did anyone who gets mailed checked get their check this week yet? I always get mine on Monday, Tuesday at the latest, but it is still not here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    I too had people telling me 'i still cant see u' (either in guest chat or paid chat) or say they cant tip or go pvt, i was thinking it's them trying to fool me but looks like not?!
    I had guys yesterday telling me they were unable to take me private or exclusive ...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxtinamariexx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I've gotten mine!

Featured Member DancesWithSloths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,671 Times in 879 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxtinamariexx View Post
    I had guys yesterday telling me they were unable to take me private or exclusive ...
    Huh, I had one too the other day. I thought he was bullshitting, but told him to go speak to support regardless. Hmm.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DancesWithSloths For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I don't understand! I don't share any of the opinions here. Since a couple of months my hourly went from 25$ to 75$, and it keeps rising. I am making more and more money on SM, and if this trend keeps continuing I see a bright future for me there <3 Planning to have my hourly at least at 100$ before the end of the year and if this continues that would be no problem at all.

Arent you all having glitches or something? When I am glitching my hourly drops too.

I know I am going to get a lot of hate for this but the more models quit and the more other people complain the more I am making there. I don't understand either. I dont even know what I am doing right because I cam the same as I have always done, even when I was struggling.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks

hi can somebody please tell me how the pricing works for this site. what is the lowest I can set my rate to, and what is the highest? and do they go up in $1 intervals? also when the member is viewing my price does it say for example $3.99 or 3.99GOLD ? i see that people say they charging like $7.99 a minute but when I look at the site it says GOLD not $ so do you mean you charge 7.99GOLD or something? sorry ive not signed up yet because i am researching it first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Gonna block back my country. From what I know, blocking even one single country, blocks the guests to see you online and enter your room, only when they are logged on in their accounts can watch me (unless they enter from somewhere else). Some are lurking in freechat, with no interaction until I kick them out and they log off to lurk as guests waiting to be in private a few min so they can jump in and peep. Not gonna ease their way. And I also don;t think traffic will take such a major nose dive. Members can still interact.
    GinnyGold.com
    Follow me on Twitter
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

Originally Posted by hyori
    What kind of fucked up childhood did they have that they would want to watch a tiny girl stuff her vag with a hairbrush-bristle end, or knives or some other fucked up shit. What kind of event happened where getting off on girls shitting and peeing into their faces is a turn on?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by BloomingLotus View Post
    hi can somebody please tell me how the pricing works for this site. what is the lowest I can set my rate to, and what is the highest? and do they go up in $1 intervals? also when the member is viewing my price does it say for example $3.99 or 3.99GOLD ? i see that people say they charging like $7.99 a minute but when I look at the site it says GOLD not $ so do you mean you charge 7.99GOLD or something? sorry ive not signed up yet because i am researching it first.
    From what I can see in my account, rates start from $0.99 in increments of five cents (1.04, 1.09, 1.14, etc) up until 19.99. At the beginning you can charge max 4.99, then 7.99 and then maximum. At least, that was my case.
    Members see your rates in their local currency, not in GOLD.
    GinnyGold.com
    Follow me on Twitter
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

Originally Posted by hyori
    What kind of fucked up childhood did they have that they would want to watch a tiny girl stuff her vag with a hairbrush-bristle end, or knives or some other fucked up shit. What kind of event happened where getting off on girls shitting and peeing into their faces is a turn on?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 883 Posts

^^^ Same here

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,463 Times in 2,557 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    I don't understand! I don't share any of the opinions here. Since a couple of months my hourly went from 25$ to 75$, and it keeps rising. I am making more and more money on SM, and if this trend keeps continuing I see a bright future for me there <3 Planning to have my hourly at least at 100$ before the end of the year and if this continues that would be no problem at all.

Arent you all having glitches or something? When I am glitching my hourly drops too.

I know I am going to get a lot of hate for this but the more models quit and the more other people complain the more I am making there. I don't understand either. I dont even know what I am doing right because I cam the same as I have always done, even when I was struggling.
    SM has favorites and those performers get put on the good servers and IMO its based on your appearance and your hustle . Im a 220 pound alternative BBW with a huge chest piece of a bat and my hustle is very low key i just chill and do my own thing and wait to be spoken to . Im not some 120 pound fake tittied bimbo that acts like I just did a line of coke during my entire shift . I'm not what they're looking for so I get put on the shitty servers with a feed that lags for a significant amount of time every few minutes and clears out my room and ends pvts and kills any potential chance i have at building a good fan base . Just be thankful ur being cared for and the ppl who control ur fate like you to put u where u r to make what ur making .
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by christylive View Post
    tonight they kept asking for a gold show and i straight up told them i am not rewarding them with a discount for lurking me and not having the manners to even greet me back but if things change and everyone stops acting like they have no home training than perhaps maybe i'll crank one out.... but na... i'll pass on that tonight all together. i raised my rates a small bit and i'm finding a better crowd of men are catching shows with me which is great.
    What did u raise ur rates to if u dont mind sharing
    Last edited by Snowy0Star; 10-11-2017 at 10:39 AM.
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,384 Times in 389 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Wondering if SM is doing maintence cause I can’t cam to save my life tonight. Double and triple checked my internet, laptop and the regular check list of items including uninstalling and reinstalling the SM broadcaster. Had the stream health box open and the numbers were all over the over place and wonkier than ever. on top of that and 0 traffic I couldn’t hang anymore. Finally got a show just to get dissconnected. in a final attempt I unchecked the adaptive streaming box on the Sm broadcast and that made it worse cause I’d freeze up for seconds at a time. Talk about a nightmare.
    Instagram @alltheface - Twitter @alltheface

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christylive For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is anyone else's frame rate all over the place today? I know it is not me or my connection - 100%.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

^^Mine started once the model count climbed really high. It kept going back and forth between 1280x720 and 1024x576 so I finally just set it to 1024 because I was sick of seeing it constantly readjusting.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Is anyone else's frame rate all over the place today? I know it is not me or my connection - 100%.
    i was getting disconnected from unstable frame rates today too i had to end my late-morning-into-afternoon shift early because the painters working on the outside of the house had to use a power hose and knock the stucko off and the machine kept tripping the power so they kept having to reset the fuse box every 30 min.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

What a shocker today is I know its a contest but??!!!!!!!!!!!! Been on hours and next to nothing

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,415 Times in 1,250 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

they always seem to run contests when I'm on my period or out of town.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,333 Times in 1,815 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

I seriously make the most money when I ignore my chat room until someone talks to me...then give very little acknowledgment and give simple (but nice) replies. It's like they know I'm not going to be begging for their attention so it makes them want my attention more and they go private. I dunno...it's just what's working for me right now lol. Men are weird.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    I seriously make the most money when I ignore my chat room until someone talks to me...then give very little acknowledgment and give simple (but nice) replies. It's like they know I'm not going to be begging for their attention so it makes them want my attention more and they go private. I dunno...it's just what's working for me right now lol. Men are weird.
    Same and it's to the point that I try to make sure that when I log on I have a list of things to do online to keep me as unfocused on my room as possible.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mind sharing your list of things to do? I’m getting super tired of playing Mahjong and putting stuff out n my cart on Amazon that I won’t ever buy lol

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 546 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I think that has allot to do with them feeling bombarded when they enter a room.
    Nobody likes a car sells-man, or mall cart guy grabbing at them as they walk past, even if they are checking out the 'goods".
    I keep a notebook/sticky note and write in it. I keep track of how many members/potential members are online and at what time.
    It comes in handy for seeing your peak hours.
    Then, I keep reddit up for entertainment.
    reddit.com/r/trashy and reddit.com/r/quityourbullshit are my two favorites to browse while online atm because not everything you click will be a
    video that will lag you out.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi ive just got goldshow open complete newbie here so sorry if its been asked i have looked through thread but couldnt find so i put in my first show highest tipper i moan the name which helped heaps on getting higher tips but few guys in room asking me to show tip board..ive searched sm guides cant find anywhere any mention of it can it be done that i allow customers to see who is in the lead it was close call on this show and second place doubted i had it right i see clearly who it is so know i had right name but how do i show rhem who it is??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,341 Times in 433 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_star View Post
    Hi ive just got goldshow open complete newbie here so sorry if its been asked i have looked through thread but couldnt find so i put in my first show highest tipper i moan the name which helped heaps on getting higher tips but few guys in room asking me to show tip board..ive searched sm guides cant find anywhere any mention of it can it be done that i allow customers to see who is in the lead it was close call on this show and second place doubted i had it right i see clearly who it is so know i had right name but how do i show rhem who it is??
    I do not think I have ever seen this question asked, lol. When you are setting up your GS, check the bottom button.

See Setting up GS #9
    http://streamatehelp.com/goldshows/#toggle-id-5

I tried to paste a pic, but I am having issues.

This was from SM FAQ

"You can choose whether or not to show members who the top contributors are by selecting the Gold Show option to “show member the top GOLD contributors.”

Once a member contributes more than the minimum amount of Gold, visitors in your room will see the member’s name and the amount they contributed. Please note that the contributor list will not show up for members on mobile devices.

HBUX

As more members add Gold, the list will show the top 3 contributors who are over the minimum amount. Members can click on a position on the list to see exactly how much Gold they need to add to claim it! The list will stay up until the Gold Show is completed.

If you are offering something special to the top contributor, this is a great option to encourage members to pledge more Gold! Members can quickly see how much Gold they need to add to be the top contributor and won’t need to ask you.

If you don’t want members to see who the top contributors are, just make sure this option is unchecked when setting up the show."

I know it is lot of info, but you should read every bit of the SM guides if you are new to SM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    "....because all that hotness should be shared and not go to waste".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Mind sharing your list of things to do? I’m getting super tired of playing Mahjong and putting stuff out n my cart on Amazon that I won’t ever buy lol
    Mostly research stuff.