Page 1134 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 134634103410841124113211331134
Results 28,326 to 28,347 of 28347

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,419 Times in 2,538 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Thats pretty much how i feel and do now but u worded it so much better =^y^=
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,953 Times in 961 Posts

What the heck is the deal with the guys here lately? They seem to want to either just sit in chatroom for a while not saying anything or will come in right away and demand to see tits and when I tell them that I'd be happy to show them in exclusive, they leave. Right away someone with a similar screen name will enter my room with a "show tits bb". I just sit there like,"Uh, is this the same person?" and right afterwards, similar screen name(ie. bigdick2, bigdick22, bigdick002) with same request. It's been happening in 3's today. Right after that I got three similar screen names like assman, asslover, asslover1 log on and off, one after another asking to see my ass. That can't be just coincidence.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,020 Times in 1,474 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    What the heck is the deal with the guys here lately? They seem to want to either just sit in chatroom for a while not saying anything or will come in right away and demand to see tits and when I tell them that I'd be happy to show them in exclusive, they leave. Right away someone with a similar screen name will enter my room with a "show tits bb". I just sit there like,"Uh, is this the same person?" and right afterwards, similar screen name(ie. bigdick2, bigdick22, bigdick002) with same request. It's been happening in 3's today. Right after that I got three similar screen names like assman, asslover, asslover1 log on and off, one after another asking to see my ass. That can't be just coincidence.
    In one of the recent threads, there was speculation that SM might have bots going into our chatrooms, making the site look busier. It would be both hilarious and sad if the bots were asking for freebies XD

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,658 Times in 7,166 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Thumbs down Re: The Streamate Thread

Lol, w/the BD names, annoying af^
    & Some guy was trying to 'pick me up' last night, Fuck outta here

Thanks

at first I was skeptical about streamate having bots, but after having the same 3 people in my free chat room in the same order everytime I went private I am now convinced about the whole bots conspiracy lol

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiffanySweetz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 Times in 868 Posts

Sorry for my ignorant question but do the bots 'type' anything at all or just come in and leave, in and leave over and over again with different names?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's a good question! I think some of them may have preset messages because a lot of the girls have said that members will come in with similar names and say the exact same thing.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 Times in 868 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    That's a good question! I think some of them may have preset messages because a lot of the girls have said that members will come in with similar names and say the exact same thing.
    Thank you, just wondering if the bots 'type' a 'Hi' or 'Hi hru' then leave cause that's what's happening with a lot of my guests lately, they come in, type something then i type an answer but they gone right away or shortly after they said something. Crazy!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,243 Times in 2,089 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Mind sharing your list of things to do? Iím getting super tired of playing Mahjong and putting stuff out n my cart on Amazon that I wonít ever buy lol
    Mostly research stuff.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    Thank you, just wondering if the bots 'type' a 'Hi' or 'Hi hru' then leave cause that's what's happening with a lot of my guests lately, they come in, type something then i type an answer but they gone right away or shortly after they said something. Crazy!
    Yep........... exactly
    Instagram @alltheface - Twitter @alltheface

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christylive For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Duh Re: The Streamate Thread

Anyone else having this problem with the Sm shitcaster ???? I’m guessing this is what would be causing all the lagging that guys have been complaining about lately? I had this problem last week where the numbers where ALL over the place.

35BF54AB-7C63-4D59-B532-04A682290B95.jpg

Thanks

Was able to stream for 15 min no issues than BOOM got knocked off soon as someone went private. no wonder I skipped Sm yesterday

Thanks

Conveniently when i get a private I’m knocked off line. Yet I can stream in free chat now. Anyone else having hell this morning ?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to christylive For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,286 Times in 1,526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christylive View Post
    Anyone else having this problem with the Sm shitcaster ???? I’m guessing this is what would be causing all the lagging that guys have been complaining about lately? I had this problem last week where the numbers where ALL over the place.

35BF54AB-7C63-4D59-B532-04A682290B95.jpg

Nah, its not the SMB causing the issues because I use OBS and have been getting complaints about lagging, freezing and no sound....like always its the dam site . I also noticed that some of the old glitches have come back to haunt me i.e. the exclusive window taking 1-2 minutes to pop up, it taking 1-2 minutes for a person to show up in private, having to click the pause button for exclusive to go through.

Smfh I thought some of these glitches got fixed....makes me wonder wtf SM is really do over there. Like do they even really have programmers, tech/helpdesk support because it makes no sense why glitches that seemed to have been gone have come back to life like zombies from TWD. Makes me think that all the glitches and upgrades they said they did was a lie because it makes no sense to me how glitches that happened 1-2 years ago are able to pop back up.

JUST REDESIGN THE SITE AND GET SOME NEW SERVERS FOR FUCKS SAKE.....Got dam, got dam. If Twitch, Youtube and all of these other sites are able to successfully live stream and adapt their site to new tech requirements then what can't you?.....are you not a tech company after all SM?

~Rant/vent over
    Last edited by Blovely; 10-15-2017 at 07:17 AM. Reason: addition

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blovely View Post
    Nah, I use OBS and have been getting complaints about lagging, freezing and no sound. I also noticed that some of the old glitches have come back to haunt me i.e. the exclusive window taking 1-2 minutes to pop up, it taking 1-2 minutes for a person to show up in private, having to click the pause button for exclusive to go through. Like smfh I thought some of these glitches got fixed....makes me wondering wtf SM is really do over there. Like do they even really have programmers, tech/helpdesk support because it makes no sense why glitches that seemed to have been have come back to life like zombies from TWD. Makes me think that all the glitches and upgrade they said they did was a lie because there no other logically way glitches that were said to be fixed should be able to come.
    I swear since they announced they had new servers it’s gotten 100x worse. I’ve already come to the realization that it’s a graveyard (hardly any traffic) most days so I ride it out but least they can do is genuinely fix their glitches once and for all.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christylive For This Useful Post:

Thanks

this happens to me! but I'm not kicked offline the private ends up freezing and then everyone leaves my private at the same time!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Conveniently when i get a private I’m knocked off line. Yet I can stream in free chat now. Anyone else having hell this morning ?

Do you have Adapting Streaming enabled? I logged on today, everything was fine, then right away as soon as I entered my first pvt my fps plummeted down to 1, stayed there and then booted me. I realized my Adaptive Streaming button wasn't on(I turned it off yesterday and forgot). I turned it back on and everything has been fine.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A8E150EB-0DF9-4E34-A14E-161E17F084E0.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    Do you have Adapting Streaming enabled? I logged on today, everything was fine, then right away as soon as I entered my first pvt my fps plummeted down to 1, stayed there and then booted me. I realized my Adaptive Streaming button wasn't on(I turned it off yesterday and forgot). I turned it back on and everything has been fine.
    Yep, I have it enabled. I managed to stream 30 solid minutes. Whateverís going on isnít just me cause studio girls in same city as me are having the same problem and girls in different parts of the country are experiencing these wonky numbers and custies complaining of lagging. Lots of rooms where lips arenít matching with audio.

That frame drop will happen right after logging on but if Iím lucky it happens 5 minutes after logging in and all this morning god for bid someone tried to go private the frames would drop even more and than Iíd get hit with streamate box that says I lost streaming connection

6FFFDE28-B546-4704-8E77-4CE88BE13BEC.jpg

Thanks

Any way to turn off messaging on SM? I'd like to only get inbox mail from Streamte...no members #AntisocialCamgirl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

A8E150EB-0DF9-4E34-A14E-161E17F084E0.jpg

Yep, I have it enabled. I managed to stream 30 solid minutes. Whatever’s going on isn’t just me cause studio girls in same city as me are having the same problem and girls in different parts of the country are experiencing these wonky numbers and custies complaining of lagging. Lots of rooms where lips aren’t matching with audio.

That frame drop will happen right after logging on but if I’m lucky it happens 5 minutes after logging in and all this morning god for bid someone tried to go private the frames would drop even more and than I’d get hit with streamate box that says I lost streaming connection

6FFFDE28-B546-4704-8E77-4CE88BE13BEC.jpg
    1.) Are you hardwired? (I'm assuming yes) 2.) Some fps fluctuation seems to be normal and mine seems to have a tendency to act up more when there gets to be around 1800 chicks online, but it seems like the only time it drops me so low that it disconnects me is when my internet speeds are fluctuating. We are guaranteed certain speeds by our ISP but we're not going to have those speeds 100% of the time, there are going to be little drops or fluctuations here and there which usually aren't a big deal and usually aren't even noticeable, but with the SM software it will be noticeable. My fps was dropping so low the other day to where it was disconnecting me which hasn't happened to me in ages, I tested my speeds and they were fine. Right after that I tested them again and all of the sudden my download speed was half of what it usually is and my ping was 0 instead of the usual 9, so my speeds were fluctuating. In like 30 minutes it went back to normal. 3.) I have found that having youtube open in another tab makes my fps drop more than normal, which baffles me since it doesn't affect my CPU or anything, but I never do it now and just play music off of youtube on another laptop while I work.

Thanks

Not sure if anyone knows this user but they go by invisable. Has this person ever come to your room and just sit there and not say anything?
    Also it seems like it does not get very busy between five p.m. and 4 40ish is this because the customers are not off from work yet or have not gotten home? Has it been very slow lately and why?

Thanks

Yeah, most members these days come into our rooms, sit there and say nothing. We have no clue why. Just freeloaders hoping for free shit.
    In regards to slow times, afternoons have always been a little slow.
    The site has been extremely slow for the last 2-3 weeks. It’s affecting most models and many are complaining. We don’t know why it’s so slow... no clue. We’re all frustrated, making far less money and very confused.