Page 1568 of 1609 FirstFirst ... 5681068146815181558156615671568156915701578 ... LastLast
Results 39,176 to 39,200 of 40207

Thread: The Streamate Thread

  1. #39176
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,000
    Thanks
    511
    Thanked 1,739 Times in 710 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    i uploaded a video and its not under pending , its not under approved, its just gone? has that happened to anyone
    i made new content and i cant get pics approved nor my vids:-(
    anyone else have this issue?

  2. #39177
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 79 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    i uploaded a video and its not under pending , its not under approved, its just gone? has that happened to anyone
    i made new content and i cant get pics approved nor my vids:-(
    anyone else have this issue?
    Had same w a video. I just tried another day and it's worked. X if you still have this email them.

  3. #39178
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 79 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    I agree.I unblocked some, and they were as useless as they used to be. People hardly change. So I blocked again.
    Yes, I trust my gut. If I block rarely is for not reason. Or old clients come in my room every day not say hi however... jump there! Few times and I ban lol. It's not mandatory to buy but at least say hello... x they then send a msg why you banned me for no reason? ... ahah

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:


  5. #39179
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 79 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Hi. Which wireless controller do you use for c920?
    Could you please suggest one? Lol cheap but good .. ahah

    Thank you

  6. #39180
    Veteran Member DeliveryLadyx's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    623
    Thanks
    2,371
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 571 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Every Thursday without fail is no traffic in my room. If usually I get 50-100 potentials and minimum 2 - 3 guys in room, on Thursdays I sit at 10 - 20 potentials if I am lucky and very long periods of time with no one in my room. What the cluck?

  7. #39181
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 79 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    Every Thursday without fail is no traffic in my room. If usually I get 50-100 potentials and minimum 2 - 3 guys in room, on Thursdays I sit at 10 - 20 potentials if I am lucky and very long periods of time with no one in my room. What the cluck?
    Tday was weird. Lot of ppl oh you are beautiful but they didn't buy lol. F** I m not the only one.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:


  9. #39182
    Veteran Member DeliveryLadyx's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    623
    Thanks
    2,371
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 571 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    My theory is that Streamate staff is doing technical stuff on the site. Simply cannot be a coincidence, every Thursday for weeks, more than 2 months now.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:


  11. #39183
    Senior Member TooNiceToHustle's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 127 Times in 48 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Any of you started having problems with cam2cam? We switched to Firefox because the traffic was better, but now we have a black screen instead of the guys cam. Sound works. One guy tried like 6 times to share his cam, rebooted his shit, etc. no dice.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to TooNiceToHustle For This Useful Post:


  13. #39184
    Veteran Member DeliveryLadyx's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    623
    Thanks
    2,371
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 571 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Yeah, I use firefox always and 2 hours ago I had a regular not being able to send his webcam, he managed in the end by entering in exclusive again but till the end he was freezing. Everything is amiss today. I just sit for the hours only and watching myself lol.

  14. #39185
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 883 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNiceToHustle View Post
    Any of you started having problems with cam2cam? We switched to Firefox because the traffic was better, but now we have a black screen instead of the guys cam. Sound works. One guy tried like 6 times to share his cam, rebooted his shit, etc. no dice.
    I've always had that issue with firefox. I can only get it to work on google chrome.

  15. #39186
    Featured Member kamiliam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    920
    Thanks
    2,235
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 772 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    I prefer Firefox. One thing I have to do 8/10 times is move their cam to an external window, if not it is the black box you describe. It is muted there so I need to unmute if they are in exclusive. This doesn’t happen in chrome, but with chrome I find I have more cams not start up.

    Firefox is pretty adjustable and there are controls for allowing media to be played that may be the issue. Sometimes it just works and I think that has to do with the customers speed and equipment.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:


  17. #39187
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 459 Times in 169 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    I prefer Firefox. One thing I have to do 8/10 times is move their cam to an external window, if not it is the black box you describe. It is muted there so I need to unmute if they are in exclusive. This doesnít happen in chrome, but with chrome I find I have more cams not start up.

    Firefox is pretty adjustable and there are controls for allowing media to be played that may be the issue. Sometimes it just works and I think that has to do with the customers speed and equipment.
    Thank you for sharing! I recently switched to firefox after weeks of chrome trouble - my mic was muted for half of users (any user on chrome), opens up sm mobile instead of web, my cam has black bars, 4k brio runs at 900px, etc. On firefox, none of these issues but c2c has only worked 2x, otherwise it was a black screen. Glad to know this has a potential fix.

  18. #39188
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 883 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Two hours, zero dollars and I just needed $1 gold to hit that measly $20 for daily pay that I desperately needed to pay a bill with tomorrow. I'm going to go have an ugly cry. I dont understand how one minute we can be on page two, the next page 100, then page 3 then page 50. Thanks SM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:


  20. #39189
    Senior Member looklovely's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2020
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 174 Times in 86 Posts
    My Mood
    Lonely

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    Two hours, zero dollars and I just needed $1 gold to hit that measly $20 for daily pay that I desperately needed to pay a bill with tomorrow. I'm going to go have an ugly cry. I dont understand how one minute we can be on page two, the next page 100, then page 3 then page 50. Thanks SM.
    Curious, who do you use for daily pay?

  21. #39190
    Newbie
    Joined
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Hey guys, might be a dumb question- but has anyone else had the "start my show" option disappear from the "dashboard" dropdown menu? I now have to go to my profile and click "stream now" to start streaming.

  22. #39191
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,989
    Thanks
    8,201
    Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,776 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    Two hours, zero dollars and I just needed $1 gold to hit that measly $20 for daily pay that I desperately needed to pay a bill with tomorrow. I'm going to go have an ugly cry. I dont understand how one minute we can be on page two, the next page 100, then page 3 then page 50. Thanks SM.
    The struggle is real! I didn’t know they do daily pay. May have to look into that. Stay on just a bit longer.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

  23. #39192
    Veteran Member Luci Fer's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    the Underworld
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    1,260
    Thanked 666 Times in 288 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
    Yes, I trust my gut. If I block rarely is for not reason. Or old clients come in my room every day not say hi however... jump there! Few times and I ban lol. It's not mandatory to buy but at least say hello... x they then send a msg why you banned me for no reason? ... ahah
    These who come and never say a word are the most hated, I swear!
    Btw, anyone has problems with messenger? I have new messages (it shows I do), but when I open it, there s nothing! 2nd day like that already.

  24. #39193
    Veteran Member Ambercat's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    330
    Thanked 514 Times in 211 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    I've been showing 1 extra than I actually have for about a week now. I've tried filtering by unread and occasionally it's throwing up something from last year as unread but I can't work out what the actual problem is.

  25. #39194
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 79 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    These who come and never say a word are the most hated, I swear!
    Btw, anyone has problems with messenger? I have new messages (it shows I do), but when I open it, there s nothing! 2nd day like that already.
    I guess that you know that...we got 2 messages boxes. One from admi and one from customers.
    I keep receiving both. More there is a contest soonX

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:


  27. #39195
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 79 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Oh can I send a pussy pic to customers by email? Thank you so much

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:


  29. #39196
    Veteran Member Luci Fer's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    the Underworld
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    1,260
    Thanked 666 Times in 288 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
    I guess that you know that...we got 2 messages boxes. One from admi and one from customers.
    I keep receiving both. More there is a contest soonX
    Yes, I know that. The one for customers doesnt work for a week for me. It shows I receive msgs, but nothing new there.
    Also, like Ambercat, I have incorrect number of new messages. For example if it shows I got 4 new messages, in fact I got 2 or 1.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:


  31. #39197
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 226 Times in 71 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Fed up with being asked to get naked or show pussy or arse in free. When I tell them it’s not allowed I’m told ‘well others are doing it’. Then go and sit in others room. Arrrgh.

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmel57 For This Useful Post:


  33. #39198
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    838
    Thanks
    719
    Thanked 592 Times in 316 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Is anyone else dying here. I have never known such a boring old quiet week in such a long time

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horny For This Useful Post:


  35. #39199
    God/dess Miss_ShaSha's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    6,119
    Thanks
    15,390
    Thanked 13,886 Times in 5,110 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    I'm trying to stay positive, but it's just dismal this week on cam. I tried nights and didn't make much and thought it not worth it to lose good sleep. So yesterday and today I've done days. It's wretched no matter what time I stream.

    I have to make $196 more before cutoff to reach income requirement for this luxury apt I want to get in Aug. If I don't make it this week, I'll have to stay in this shit hole apt 1 more month.

    I need to move closer to my family. I am trying to keep a high vibe, but it's just so dead and the level 1 and 2s that don't do a show are really pissing me off.

    I need to meditate again cause my anger levels are reaching peak. FUCK!!!
    Sha

  36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:


  37. #39200
    God/dess Marina Starr's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Don't Bother Me, USA
    Posts
    7,632
    Thanks
    9,341
    Thanked 29,819 Times in 6,515 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Rooting for you, Sha! You'll surpass what you need. Think of that luxury apt you'll get in August!

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    I'm trying to stay positive, but it's just dismal this week on cam. I tried nights and didn't make much and thought it not worth it to lose good sleep. So yesterday and today I've done days. It's wretched no matter what time I stream.

    I have to make $196 more before cutoff to reach income requirement for this luxury apt I want to get in Aug. If I don't make it this week, I'll have to stay in this shit hole apt 1 more month.

    I need to move closer to my family. I am trying to keep a high vibe, but it's just so dead and the level 1 and 2s that don't do a show are really pissing me off.

    I need to meditate again cause my anger levels are reaching peak. FUCK!!!

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Another Streamate Studio Hell Thread
    By AutumnXXX in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-11-2018, 05:39 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 07:33 AM
  3. To Streamate or Not Streamate?!
    By AllieSin in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 01:45 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •