Page 1959 of 1986 FirstFirst ... 9591459185919091949195719581959196019611969 ... LastLast
Results 48,951 to 48,975 of 49647

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    When I had better internet I split it with Cams. com as they are so similar.
    Were you able to do more things in free chat on cams . com?

I’m trying to see what other sites I want to sign up on and split cam with.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,385 Times in 821 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NYMami View Post
    I figured. I definitely want to start split camming and get software. Thank you!
    Hyori had a really good "how to split cam" step by step video on youtube. I followed it when I used to do that and it worked really well. I'll try to find it.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,385 Times in 821 Posts

Iíve never done split camming before. How do you do this with Streamate? Are the other guys on the token sites just vouyers when you do a private show on Streamate? I can PM you if thatís ok.
    Here's the thread on it that she started. It's a great how to info for split camming. Her video may be in there too

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...msplitter-2016

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    Here's the thread on it that she started. It's a great how to info for split camming. Her video may be in there too

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...msplitter-2016
    thank you so much!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lucyamerson4 - ID# 113538826

Another jerk off site spammer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I just had the weirdest glitch happen to me. People in my free chat would just sit there without saying anything and I kept kicking them out because that's what I do when they are silent and don't answer my Hello. Until I thought "heck, why is NO ONE saying a word??"and I asked them to send me a message to let me know if they can type. They told me they could type but I was apparently not getting their messages. I tried to answer to someone's message and say thank you for letting me know but guess what? I hit send and nothing came up in the messenger. I had to log out and log back in my streamate account and the free chat typing glitch seems fixed, but if I type in messenger my messages are still not coming up on my screen, they only do after I refresh the page.
    So, if no one is talking to you is not you! Try logging out and back in.
    Man, this ia a new one...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Panthera For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,899 Times in 2,723 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    I just had the weirdest glitch happen to me. People in my free chat would just sit there without saying anything and I kept kicking them out because that's what I do when they are silent and don't answer my Hello. Until I thought "heck, why is NO ONE saying a word??"and I asked them to send me a message to let me know if they can type. They told me they could type but I was apparently not getting their messages. I tried to answer to someone's message and say thank you for letting me know but guess what? I hit send and nothing came up in the messenger. I had to log out and log back in my streamate account and the free chat typing glitch seems fixed, but if I type in messenger my messages are still not coming up on my screen, they only do after I refresh the page.
    So, if no one is talking to you is not you! Try logging out and back in.
    Man, this ia a new one...
    Yesterday I had a guy in a show who usually types a lot. All the sudden he went silent. He turned on his mic and told me he could not type anymore. I thought it might be his keyboard but maybe not after reading your post.

I just tried replying to a message and it didn't go through. Logged out and in and it's there. Thank you!!
    Last edited by ~Carmen~; 09-30-2022 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Sometimes your day can get brightened in the strangest of places!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    With everything in life, if you're afraid to ask for what you want then you have zero chance of getting what you want.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,590 Times in 4,175 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

^^^Right now what I send in messenger only shows up after I refresh the page.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Can we not delete activity feed posts? One of mine double posted

Thanks

Where is the verified section? I want to do some challenges with some ambitious full time no quitter, no excuses type cam girls. Tried to join the 2k and 3k a week challenge but no one has posted in months. Weíre finishing out the weekend and about to start a new week . Let do it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SashaMalone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,629 Times in 1,440 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by SashaMalone View Post
    Where is the verified section? I want to do some challenges with some ambitious full time no quitter, no excuses type cam girls. Tried to join the 2k and 3k a week challenge but no one has posted in months. We’re finishing out the weekend and about to start a new week . Let do it
    feel free to join us in the winter hustlers hut .

Thanks

I’m looking for it… can’t find it. I just made a thread in the hustle hut

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Massive asshole alert. I got on this morning and it was really dead. This fucker with the name comes in called ErectMcNugget and just sat there for a second. I said hello to him and was really cheery. Even though this morning's shift was kind of rough. He goes "Man I feel really sick to my stomach." I said, "I'm really sorry. Did you get the flu or something?"
    He goes...

"No, I looked at you."

He proceeded to make fun of me for being fat. And it was really hard to ignore him because I KNOW people like that literally get off on being blocked, but they also get off on starting shit with people and getting a rise out of them. So for a few minutes I just ignored him while I was trying to get his member ID number.
    I'm not gonna even start on the rest of the shit he said to me. I eventually blocked him, and reported him for massive model harassment and I wrote the liz email an email begging for his account to be permanently shut down.

Here's the member ID number: userid=113543234
    Last edited by KittenGirl; 10-01-2022 at 08:34 AM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KittenGirl View Post
    Massive asshole alert. I got on this morning and it was really dead. This fucker with the name comes in called ErectMcNugget and just sat there for a second. I said hello to him and was really cheery. Even though this morning's shift was kind of rough. He goes "Man I feel really sick to my stomach." I said, "I'm really sorry. Did you get the flu or something?"
    He goes...

"No, I looked at you."

He proceeded to make fun of me for being fat. And it was really hard to ignore him because I KNOW people like that literally get off on being blocked, but they also get off on starting shit with people and getting a rise out of them. So for a few minutes I just ignored him while I was trying to get his member ID number.
    I'm not gonna even start on the rest of the shit he said to me. I eventually blocked him, and reported him for massive model harassment and I wrote the liz email an email begging for his account to be permanently shut down.

Here's the member ID number: userid=113543234
    I’m so sorry that happened Thanks for the sharing the ID number!

Honestly, I don’t really care if these guys get off on being blocked. The second you say anything that I find rude I’m blocking you and that’s it. I refuse to just ignore it. On top of that I will report them immediately.

I once had a guy come into my chat with 3 different accounts back to back to keep insulting me. I would block one account and immediately afterwards another account with a similar username would come in and immediately start insulting me and calling me fat. Like it was literally within seconds of block him. I don’t know if it was a bot or what, but it was clear their only goal was to harass me. If they also had 3 different accounts to do that back to back like that I’m assuming they were trying to do it to other models as well. I reported all 3 of his accounts to support and Liz and I was told it was going to go to the fraud department.

These men are such losers.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NYMami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,590 Times in 4,175 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I once had a guy come into my chat with 3 different accounts back to back to keep insulting me. I would block one account and immediately afterwards another account with a similar username would come in and immediately start insulting me and calling me fat. Like it was literally within seconds of block him. I donít know if it was a bot or what, but it was clear their only goal was to harass me.

For real. 'Tell me you have no life without telling me you have no life.' My friend cracked me up once because she was telling me about how for some reason she had a ton of trolls during her shift, and she said something like 'Internet trolling is literally the loneliest thing ever, and they think THEY'RE gonna hurt 'MY feelings?? Lmao.'

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    For real. 'Tell me you have no life without telling me you have no life.' My friend cracked me up once because she was telling me about how for some reason she had a ton of trolls during her shift, and she said something like 'Internet trolling is literally the loneliest thing ever, and they think THEY'RE gonna hurt 'MY feelings?? Lmao.'
    Lmao she’s so right! Like excuse me, sir, you’re going out of your way to harass strangers because you need the attention so bad. That just tells me that you’re a miserable loser with a lot of issues, especially insecurity annd loneliness issues. There is no way you can hurt my feelings or make me curse you out because I know I cannot compete with your self loathing and self-hatred. You already lost lol!

And I truly believe men that go out of their way to harass women specifically are the most bitch made mofos ever.

This is why I always tell women that work in the adult industry to stop going back-and-forth with these men. I see it all the time on Twitter and it makes me roll my eyes. Stop giving these trolls attention. We all have to remember that this is probably the most female attention they have gotten in weeks, months or even years. Negative attention is still attention. That’s why I will never post screenshots of their comments, their emails or whatever to humiliate them. I also won’t go back-and-forth with them. If you want to argue with me, then you can pay for that. Time is money. Like I have men that pay me to degrade and humiliate them. Why would I do that to you for free? Why would I waste my time and frustrate myself when it’s clear you hate yourself? They get off on making us react negatively to their comments.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NYMami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,391 Times in 391 Posts

Block this abusive asshole - he was demanding I cancel goldshow for him, then kept coming back to harass me for no reason, saying he was gonna tip 100$ in exclusive, that I'm making no money, that I'm a dumb bitch etc... kept trying to get me excl "no strip tease or bs just big dildo straight to it", told him no, he left and came back etc til I blocked his sorry ass

Tomtom197625
    userid=113573272

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princess_casual For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,594 Times in 1,548 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Were you able to do more things in free chat on cams . com?

I’m trying to see what other sites I want to sign up on and split cam with.
    I'm pretty strict in my chat, without even flashes or anything regardless of site. If you're looking for a site were free chat is up to whatever you are in the mood for maybe try Stripchat?
    Or just some other options for private based sites depending on your country as I think some of these sites only accept certain countries but I could be mistaken could be XModels, IMLive, LiveJasmin, Flirt4Free, IsLive ( horrid pay per minute though) 777livecams or Visit-X

30. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Iím so sorry that happened Thanks for the sharing the ID number!

Honestly, I donít really care if these guys get off on being blocked. The second you say anything that I find rude Iím blocking you and thatís it. I refuse to just ignore it. On top of that I will report them immediately.

I once had a guy come into my chat with 3 different accounts back to back to keep insulting me. I would block one account and immediately afterwards another account with a similar username would come in and immediately start insulting me and calling me fat. Like it was literally within seconds of block him. I donít know if it was a bot or what, but it was clear their only goal was to harass me. If they also had 3 different accounts to do that back to back like that Iím assuming they were trying to do it to other models as well. I reported all 3 of his accounts to support and Liz and I was told it was going to go to the fraud department.

Thank you so much for the kind comments and support. I agree. It's like how low of a human being do you have to freaking be? You're right, I'm just gonna start blocking them immediately and not give them the time of day. To have it happen THREE FUCKING TIMES? I can't even imagine how mental someone's mind has to be to ENJOY doing that. What angers me so much, is that so many people commit suicide because of psychos like this. And they don't.even.care.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Where is the verified section? I want to do some challenges with some ambitious full time no quitter, no excuses type cam girls. Tried to join the 2k and 3k a week challenge but no one has posted in months. Weíre finishing out the weekend and about to start a new week . Let do it
    I'M IN GIRL. I need some of that positivity right now. Love your attitude

34. The Following User Says Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by princess_casual View Post
    Block this abusive asshole - he was demanding I cancel goldshow for him, then kept coming back to harass me for no reason, saying he was gonna tip 100$ in exclusive, that I'm making no money, that I'm a dumb bitch etc... kept trying to get me excl "no strip tease or bs just big dildo straight to it", told him no, he left and came back etc til I blocked his sorry ass

Tomtom197625
    userid=113573272
    Holy shit. Why are men like this?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    LOOOLL!!! I'm gonna start saying that to trolls: "Wow, you must be pretty lonely."

Thanks
    Thanked 5,674 Times in 1,865 Posts

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...allenge/page17
    it is active

Thanks
    Thanked 1,391 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KittenGirl View Post
    Holy shit. Why are men like this?
    I know...clearly a broke, no life loser. The the funny thing is I was especially busy. He was heckling during my GS countdown, saying I wasn't gonna make my goal, that I could have been making money with him... in the GS a member tipped the full amount to hit my goal and said "you deserve it after that asshole."

Right after, as he was going on again and saying I wasn't making money, I got taken exclusive for 30 mins... I definitely felt smug lol

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princess_casual For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by princess_casual View Post
    I know...clearly a broke, no life loser. The the funny thing is I was especially busy. He was heckling during my GS countdown, saying I wasn't gonna make my goal, that I could have been making money with him... in the GS a member tipped the full amount to hit my goal and said "you deserve it after that asshole."

Right after, as he was going on again and saying I wasn't making money, I got taken exclusive for 30 mins... I definitely felt smug lol
    As annoying as these guys are about 50% of the time I end up making "sympathy" money.

Sometimes it starts a tipping "swordfight" LOL Not all of the time but if the right guys are in the room it can be lucrative.

That's the only time I don't mind it

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post: