Page 1315 of 1315 FirstFirst ... 315815121512651305131313141315
Results 32,851 to 32,874 of 32874

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 7,444 Times in 2,859 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Is it super slow for anyone else this week? Sunday was really slow and Mon was worse for me. Are you experiencing the same? I've been on for 2 hrs and it's just dead. I'm trying to be optimistic, but this is pretty bad. Summer slow down?

It's odd because in June I had a couple $1k+ weeks. July just isn't working for me even with covid and guys staying in.
    Sha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Is it super slow for anyone else this week? Sunday was really slow and Mon was worse for me. Are you experiencing the same? I've been on for 2 hrs and it's just dead. I'm trying to be optimistic, but this is pretty bad. Summer slow down?

It's odd because in June I had a couple $1k+ weeks. July just isn't working for me even with covid and guys staying in.
    It was quiet for me yesterday and the first few days of July. I know there's always reasons it could be slow at any time of the year, but in every sales job I've done and business I've been in, including adult work, July and August were always the months that slowed down for me. The rest of the year seems normal to me with the usual ups and downs. This summer we've got the pandemic thrown into the mix. Some guys will be going back to work, so less time on their hands. Some will still be off work. Places are opening up so people are more likely to spend money out and about, then some people will still be staying in/still off work but they may be scared of spending because of the virus or their income might be completely affected so they haven't got a choice to spend. Then there's the usual reasons things slow down a bit in summer.

I'm keeping an open mind during this next couple of months and I'm not expecting too much of it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gbjenna For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

How do you get loads of tags? I've been on SM a year now and I've literally only got 13 tags. I'm guessing this eliminates me from a lot of guys specific searches on the site? Do I need to ask the guys to give me them or something? I get ratings and I get comments on my profile but I've not had a tag for like 3-4months

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gbjenna For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 674 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    Guess SM is having audio issues again today? No one can hear me......

Update: Can hear myself when I look at myself on my cell phone. Shrugs. Oh well, hopefully it doesnt cause to much an issue today. Is it random you guys have noticed?
    It's been a daily issue for me since July 6th several customers per day, at any time mention it when streaming smconnect

Thanks

First, I'm not really sure those tags do a ton? I've been on SM since 2012 and my new account (I switched studios so they had to reset) has 20 tags and that's since 2016 I'd say? I also think it searches your show description. I'm not positive. But you could ask at the end of pvts/exclusive, "thanks hon if you enjoyed, please feel free to rate and add tags to my profile, much appreciated" etc. You could also put it in your room topic? But I honestly am not sure how much they matter because I haven't seen people talking about them a whole bunch. You think they would though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MissViolet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Today was sloooowwww for me, yesterday pretty sluggish as well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MissViolet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by gbjenna View Post
    How do you get loads of tags? I've been on SM a year now and I've literally only got 13 tags. I'm guessing this eliminates me from a lot of guys specific searches on the site? Do I need to ask the guys to give me them or something? I get ratings and I get comments on my profile but I've not had a tag for like 3-4months
    I'd ask members to tag, rate, and leave comments at the end of the show. This is how I got tons of foot fetish tags. I also ask regs to tag when they come by just to chat. I also ask fans to tag.

Quote Originally Posted by MissViolet View Post
    First, I'm not really sure those tags do a ton? I've been on SM since 2012 and my new account (I switched studios so they had to reset) has 20 tags and that's since 2016 I'd say? I also think it searches your show description. I'm not positive. But you could ask at the end of pvts/exclusive, "thanks hon if you enjoyed, please feel free to rate and add tags to my profile, much appreciated" etc. You could also put it in your room topic? But I honestly am not sure how much they matter because I haven't seen people talking about them a whole bunch. You think they would though.

Right. I think the profile description is also taken into account. You're on to something here.
    Sha

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by gbjenna View Post
    It was quiet for me yesterday and the first few days of July. I know there's always reasons it could be slow at any time of the year, but in every sales job I've done and business I've been in, including adult work, July and August were always the months that slowed down for me. The rest of the year seems normal to me with the usual ups and downs. This summer we've got the pandemic thrown into the mix. Some guys will be going back to work, so less time on their hands. Some will still be off work. Places are opening up so people are more likely to spend money out and about, then some people will still be staying in/still off work but they may be scared of spending because of the virus or their income might be completely affected so they haven't got a choice to spend. Then there's the usual reasons things slow down a bit in summer.

I'm keeping an open mind during this next couple of months and I'm not expecting too much of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissViolet View Post
    Today was sloooowwww for me, yesterday pretty sluggish as well.
    Thanks ladies for chiming in. It looks like it'll be a 40 hr week for me to make $1k. And I hate that!!! But I gotta make $1k+ this week as I spent a bunch of savings for the new equipment.
    Sha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Audio is working for me tonight but lost a show cause I kept freezing on him when he would do C2C.... he tried a few times to. Oh well.

Hey, what do you guys do when your getting tip walled like amazing and some asshat comes and takes you away for like one minute and causes your whole damn room to clear for nothing. Do you just make a note and block him the next time he comes in?
    I cuss them out and block them immediately after they hit the 30 second mark and get charged. Getting too old to put up with that shit.

Those that frequent my room are well aware of this and always come back when I block the offending members ass....

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 723 Posts

Wow, is SM even on?!?!?!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 696 Posts

anyone else have issues with doing gold shows tonight? when I would click on the icon in the top right, nothing happened. i tried restarting SMconnect and it didn't change anything. also i was definitely in party chat mode, but weirdly the guys in my room who said they were on "public/non invisible" mode apparently weren't showing up for anyone else.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 674 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

Pissing me off that people are coming in to private thinking we are in EX.... and its not newbies playing the system. Its real clients of mine that are being truthful. I lost a couple shows cause they couldnt get in to EX and I wouldnt C2C or get fully naked unless we were in EX.....
    I experienced that today, WTF is going on ? I went into OBS and of course had little to no traffic for 20 min gaps so just using OBS isn't exactly a solution

Thanks

Yes... wtf is this shit

21. The Following User Says Thank You to princess_casual For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I...can't send PMs?? I just tried to reply to one and no matter how many times I clicked the 'Send' button, it would save it as a draft. I watched as I clicked and I most certainly did not click 'save draft' either time. The fucK??

dude: humilate me bb

me: You suck
    You painted a naked woman because you enjoyed looking at her, put a mirror in her hand and you called the painting “Vanity,” thus morally condemning the woman whose nakedness you had depicted for you own pleasure.” ― John Berger, Ways of Seeing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by princess_casual View Post
    Yes... wtf is this shit
    Yeah, my only resolution has been marathoning it to make goals & hitting up nights. It's brutal.
    Sha

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serena-Shields View Post
    I...can't send PMs?? I just tried to reply to one and no matter how many times I clicked the 'Send' button, it would save it as a draft. I watched as I clicked and I most certainly did not click 'save draft' either time. The fucK??
    Same. After yesterday's issue with not being able to stream for 4hrs this problem hasn't been resolved. I messaged support this morning ����♀️

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Yeah, my only resolution has been marathoning it to make goals & hitting up nights. It's brutal.
    It is brutal! The persistence is REAL here. Someone came in my room earlier and parked for a while before saying “wtf is this shit?!” I’m guessing it was because I wasn’t parading my shit for free but I just said, I don’t know, you tell me. Lol

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gbjenna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

^^LOLOLLLL face palm.
    Sha

Thanks
    Thanked 3,796 Times in 1,480 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

^^^ I know, right? I dont know what they expect us to do while in free chat, in fact i seem to understand, they looking for free performance.
    Last nite for example i got this guy in guest chat tipping me nicely, 10 and 20 gold several times, i showed off for tips and other people were in my room watching w.o tipping plus the potentials number increased significantly.
    I normally perform in paid chat but this guy only tips so i took it considering how brutal business is.
    It helped me get some shows after so yeah, they just hunt for free stuff.
    I most of the time sit clothed in guest chat waiting for tips or pvt's, that's why they come in and leave constantly cause they wont see shit but sometimes i show off for tips (within the rules of course) and even then, just the original tipper contributes most of the time, rarely the rest in my room.
    Freeloaders!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Happy contest¡¡

31. The Following User Says Thank You to AcidYellow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,796 Times in 1,480 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

^^^ Right!! I was expecting a contest!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Ambercat View Post
    Same. After yesterday's issue with not being able to stream for 4hrs this problem hasn't been resolved. I messaged support this morning ����♀️
    Same here. I cant send messages. They must be working on the site. LoL.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

on the classic site, I'm page 1 row 2.

on the new site, I'm on page 19-20

35. The Following User Says Thank You to xoprincessremy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by xoprincessremy View Post
    on the classic site, I'm page 1 row 2.

on the new site, I'm on page 19-20
    Well, Ive never checked my placement due my geoblock, now I just unblocked myself and was in page 5-6, but what u are saying is true. Before with the classic page I was getting tonss of traffic, now with this new one, my earnings went to shit. I can be 10-15 mnts with noone in my room. My comment is if u are talking about using classic version and SMconnect.