Page 1694 of 1694 FirstFirst ... 6941194159416441684169216931694
Results 42,326 to 42,329 of 42329

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kinkydirtybitch View Post
    Where are these new rules listed?

It might be word from studios, like when the verification info was made clearer for some models from studio owners. They might be going harder than required covering every possible base to avoid any of their models losing their accounts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to liquidsilk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    That's probably it. All I know is that after seeing that discussion, I've been playing YouTube music on my cell (which I keep far away from my laptop), and use my Logitech Brio mic on the OBS encoder. But I would prefer to go back to my old way of doing it...just open another tab in Google Chrome to play YouTube. That way, I can turn off the Wi-Fi on my phone, and that's one less device using the Wi-Fi.
    ya it's best to keep them separate. one of the perks to having archives on mfc is we can easily go back and study the audio in our old shows. have you done that? just spent some time this morning watching old shows (major cringe lol) when i was using the built-in speakers & mic or webcam mic. the sound wasn't horrible.. but depending on the songs the music is kind of tinny or grating on the ears, my voice is muffled or totally drowned out at times. the worst offender was when i was moving my cam around or typing.

i've had an external mic (rode nt-usb) since 2019 and it's eliminated all of this. always get compliments on my voice and sound quality. was just watching a recent trueprivate and was talking very softly/whispering still sounds great despite music being loud. i've noticed the only time my audio sucks now is in the summer when i am blaring my wall a/c unit that is sadly directly above my desk (built-in/alcove desk so i have no choice lol).
    Last edited by minibagel; Today at 07:15 AM.
    emo never dies

Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 486 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    these statements suggest you have a definitive statement from streamate. are the rest of us missing something in our TOS or did you get any direct info? otherwise your secondary hearsay just sounds like fearful BS to me. just because some model says she got suspended for a thing doesn't mean we know the whole story. maybe she broke a rule while playing a song, for example. i play all sorts of music via spotify every night and have for almost eight years straight and have never gotten any type or warning or ban.

i realize the rules are changing in a lot of ways, but we haven't gotten any direct word about this copyrighted music issue and i would think it's a pretty specific thing to inform models about considering how popular playing music is. it just comes off as fear mongering. you're making a lot of people here get tense and freak out for something that some models (not even yourself) supposedly got in trouble for. it's hearsay nonsense IMO until i see a legit TOS change/statement from streamate.

also your last statement about just "listening to what you want in headphones" really misses the point. a lot of guys like when girls are actively dancing to the music they are playing. having tunes in your ears while the guys hear silence looks boring or awkward.

i will comply with any new SM music/copyright rule if that ends up being the case but until then i will continue bumping my tunes until we get any straightforward info.
    Its because the rules she listed are the rules for top spot Gold Shows, although I have no idea if they still do them? Can anybody enlighten me?

Continue to make money online and sign up to Loyalfans. You can use my referral link if you wish: click here! <3

Want to receive payments DIRECTLY? Try https://verse.me ! Use my referral code G8CLKH and we both earn 5$!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    Its because the rules she listed are the rules for top spot Gold Shows, although I have no idea if they still do them? Can anybody enlighten me?
    they stopped a loooong time ago, like pre smconnect/smbroadcast