Page 1390 of 1421 FirstFirst ... 390890129013401380138813891390139113921400 ... LastLast
Results 34,726 to 34,750 of 35508

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 536 Posts

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KaliGuurl View Post
    I was under the impression those were the amounts we received. Guess I misread it. Bummer.
    I misread it too LMAO, i thought it was ALL for us? hmmm blehhhhhhhhh
    Get paid Daily on all of your camming and content websites, you no longer have to wait 15-30 days to get paid: --> find out how it works: https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?p...Token=MzMwNg==

Thanks
    Thanked 14,582 Times in 4,356 Posts

Anyone else having issues with their cam feed and audio being badly out of sync tonight?

edited to add - might be on my end. I switched to another computer and seems better. May have to retire the other one for streaming.
    Last edited by laurielegs; 12-02-2020 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks

ugh...some mornings! i'm usually lucky and have nice guys and do fun shows for 90% of my shifts. Today was the exception from hell! first show out of the gate some asshole who did weird roleplay not telling me what it was in excl and then does the "call me daddy" shit...I don't do incest or underage..told him no and he rated me a 1. i asked Liz to remove it.
    then alll morning nothing but incest wanna be assholes and freeloaders and jerks. I guess I was due but DAMN they are exhausting. I stayed online and did my shift but it sucked. I guess we all get days like that...no to mention the damn SM glitches. ugh...time for a nap. I had to vent. I"m done!...peace!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybabe1 View Post
    ugh...some mornings! i'm usually lucky and have nice guys and do fun shows for 90% of my shifts. Today was the exception from hell! first show out of the gate some asshole who did weird roleplay not telling me what it was in excl and then does the "call me daddy" shit...I don't do incest or underage..told him no and he rated me a 1. i asked Liz to remove it.
    then alll morning nothing but incest wanna be assholes and freeloaders and jerks. I guess I was due but DAMN they are exhausting. I stayed online and did my shift but it sucked. I guess we all get days like that...no to mention the damn SM glitches. ugh...time for a nap. I had to vent. I"m done!...peace!
    Same today is not loving me one bit just sitting here doing my time in the hope it changes lol

Thanks

Same here, just about to nap. Didnt even make minimum wage for my morning shift. Was addressed as mommy twice. Fresh start in a couple of hours.

Good luck everyone x

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ambercat For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

It must be glitchy it still sucks. Maybe it is the new wish list feature? Just sitting it out one more hour

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Horny For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 763 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Been glitching like that all week for me just yesterday hit what I normally would've made by sunday alone lot of in n outs guys can't turn their cams on seems to be 1 of the main problems I've had somebody complain about that every day so far

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,040 Times in 3,486 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

It's been very quiet in my room. I mean going long stretches without a member in. Not even ins and outs. It's been like this all week for me. Suuuuper slow.

New wishlist working in rooms now. I just checked mine and another girls room. The list is just below pics and vids on desktop. Not sure about mobile tho.
    Sha

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    It's been very quiet in my room. I mean going long stretches without a member in. Not even ins and outs. It's been like this all week for me. Suuuuper slow.

New wishlist working in rooms now. I just checked mine and another girls room. The list is just below pics and vids on desktop. Not sure about mobile tho.

when my room goes silent with nobody entering i usually restart my stream cause when i check the site i'm nowhere to be found. definitely a server problem i think.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wealthmagnet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,040 Times in 3,486 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by wealthmagnet View Post
    when my room goes silent with nobody entering i usually restart my stream cause when i check the site i'm nowhere to be found. definitely a server problem i think.
    That's not a bad idea. When I go like 10 min without anyone in I check placement. I'm showing up, but it's just been a graveyard this week.
    Sha

Thanks
    Thanked 1,609 Times in 727 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

I was having long stretches of no one entering my room earlier as well. Just logged back on I have had about 3 people enter my room and pop back out

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

it literally could be anything. i almost never get disconnected but it's been happening back to back today and yesterday so who knows. bottom line is, we are trying our best to stay positive and that counts for something.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wealthmagnet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just wanted to ask again if anyone’s been noticing issues with the new messenger. I see the small blue circle indicating new messages but when I click the messenger it says No Conversations. Frustrating!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,422 Times in 495 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by JustineA View Post
    I just wanted to ask again if anyone’s been noticing issues with the new messenger. I see the small blue circle indicating new messages but when I click the messenger it says No Conversations. Frustrating!
    Are you checking both the old and the new messenger? There are two tabs, I don’t get notifications for mobile messages on my desktop homepage, but I think it is because I have never opened a contest announcement in my classic messenger. Guess I will mark that open and see if that changes the notifications.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 536 Posts

Ghost town here! no one have tipped me even 1 gold lmao
    Get paid Daily on all of your camming and content websites, you no longer have to wait 15-30 days to get paid: --> find out how it works: https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?p...Token=MzMwNg==

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsJess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Dizzy Re: The Streamate Thread

Most people say I look "really young" and I get carded all the time. However, this year I've had a couple of custies ask/call me a MILF (I lie about my age)...Others, think I'm super young. Should I start branding myself as "MILF" since I'm in my mid-30's?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to looklovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dizzy Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    Been glitching like that all week for me just yesterday hit what I normally would've made by sunday alone lot of in n outs guys can't turn their cams on seems to be 1 of the main problems I've had somebody complain about that every day so far

YES! I HAD THE SAME ISSUE ALL MORNING WITH CAMS TOO! I had two level 2 members tell me they couldn't see or activate the C2C feature on their end when we went exclusive. I've NEVER had this issue before. I lost two shows because of it...very frustrating. I sent support a ticket..not that it'll do anything about it. These guys and I have done numerous shows with c2c in the past with no problem so it was SM all the way. I hope it gets fixed. I'm known as the c2c queen with my guys..ugh. On the bright side. I just got an email from Liz who removed my 1 star rating from the "call me daddy asshole" from this morning. She is great and very responsive. Must be a full moon!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by looklovely View Post
    Most people say I look "really young" and I get carded all the time. However, this year I've had a couple of custies ask/call me a MILF (I lie about my age)...Others, think I'm super young. Should I start branding myself as "MILF" since I'm in my mid-30's?
    It can't hurt. I'm 49 and list my age as 40. I get guys ALL the time who say I don't look even 40...I'm lucky I look young. I do take care of myself. The only downside of the MILF thing is the constant "be my mommy" wanna bes. ALLLLLLLLL day long. I must have over 10million banned people on SM servers just for that. They say "hi mommy" and it's instant BAN BAM! I have good aim these days.
    My advise...just go with the flow on the MILF thing. It can't hurt. To some guys, MILF starts at age 25, 30, 35 or 60...it's all in their heads.
    Our job is to be their fantasy. I just say go with it.
    I became a BBC queen totally by accident and it's a big part of my tags. I could care less about BBC but if it brings me $$$ I can do any academy awarding performance!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 Times in 1,058 Posts

you are milf age lol anything below 30 is just a single mom to most ppl. its like they can't look at 20 sum year old and think milf and everyone is a single mom bc that is society lol basically the fantasy is usually over 30 cougar starts around 40

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I just roll with it. I am in my 30s and I look like I am in my 30s. I don’t get bothered by the 18-25 year olds real or playing one in their mind. I just think little of the dudes who are like 29 and are like “I would love to f a MILF” and it’s like bro we could have gone to college together. So weird.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    I just roll with it. I am in my 30s and I look like I am in my 30s. I don’t get bothered by the 18-25 year olds real or playing one in their mind. I just think little of the dudes who are like 29 and are like “I would love to f a MILF” and it’s like bro we could have gone to college together. So weird.
    I need someone to tag me "MILF" to drive more business then!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    when I was in my 30s it was hard to get into the role bc of the close age
    now its easy bc I actually get guys in their 20s. I haven't changed my age online in 7 years but my persona has become more reserved

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I need someone to tag me "MILF" to drive more business then!
    I actually banned that tag and don’t use it in any of my descriptions. It comes from my displayed age and being put in the mature category. I also like to avoid the guys obsessed with saying mommy every second

39. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    when I was in my 30s it was hard to get into the role bc of the close age
    now its easy bc I actually get guys in their 20s. I haven't changed my age online in 7 years but my persona has become more reserved
    I felt the young guys don't spend or hardly spend on me at least. I peeped at you and, you can even pass for 20's in my opinion. But the "Mommy" thing was new to me since I didn't hear that until this year, and when I started they wanted me to play someone illegal which I hated, and banned them for asking.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to looklovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I felt the young guys don't spend or hardly spend on me at least. I peeped at you and, you can even pass for 20's in my opinion. But the "Mommy" thing was new to me since I didn't hear that until this year, and when I started they wanted me to play someone illegal which I hated, and banned them for asking.
    ty its the c922 and filters
    I have a few loyal youngns that are in their early 20s. I don't get the illegal guys much
    i have suspicion one is kinda norman bates mentality lol
    There have been a few guys that called me mommy and I went into roleplay but they didnt mean mommy in fetish lol you just get that feeling they didnt mean mommy lol they meant it as we are both grown so I just scared them lol and they think Im a weird freak
    takes a while to know who means what

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post: