Page 1461 of 1500 FirstFirst ... 461961136114111451145914601461146214631471 ... LastLast
Results 36,501 to 36,525 of 37491

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

A question about Gold shows please - do you find that they bring more people into the room? My traffic seems so quiet right now I wonder if doing a Gold show might help or do you need the people in your room first if that makes sense?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,953 Times in 1,540 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

^^^ Not an expert in gold shows but when i tried them it was enough to start a count down and the people will come in right away.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

My bitrate is constantly in red/yellow, I tried to refresh the page, restart the wifi router..Ahh its gonna be a shit today :@

Udpdate: it has resolved , its all in greeen now, but my room is still dead lol I cant wait the end of this month
    Last edited by LeilaB; 02-26-2021 at 05:50 AM. Reason: update

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    The potential customers going up to 1 or 2 with GB on could be because of people watching you from the blocked country with a VPN.

Also, even with GB on you can still watch a stream if you use a direct link, for example the cammodels link.
    Potentials are supposed to say 0 but that doesn't mean 0 ppl are watching me. I know lots of people are watching me based on various things, which is why I was confused

My main concern was that maybe something was wrong with my stream to be getting such low potentials. It didn't sound right that other people could get 80 potentials for example and I only had 0 or 1
    Last edited by minibagel; 02-26-2021 at 06:52 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 438 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Blergh. I can't seem to make money the last few days. Emailed SM ,because of the tech issues and asked for an explanation but only got a reply that its all my fault because I have geoblock enabled and thats why I can't make any money these last days. Why is Streamate so good at gaslighting us? Its actually horrible if you think about it.

Could GB really be the reason why? There are more models struggling traffic wise now, right? I can't really afford to take the block off because of numerous reasons. I had some great money making days with it so it can't really be the reason I think.

All I get these last two days are freeloaders and 10 whole mins without traffic. Or they start talking and I respond and they leave. I am really bummed out now. Hope someone can talk some sense into me because I am not feeling it today...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,192 Times in 4,225 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    Blergh. I can't seem to make money the last few days. Emailed SM ,because of the tech issues and asked for an explanation but only got a reply that its all my fault because I have geoblock enabled and thats why I can't make any money these last days. Why is Streamate so good at gaslighting us? Its actually horrible if you think about it.

Could GB really be the reason why? There are more models struggling traffic wise now, right? I can't really afford to take the block off because of numerous reasons. I had some great money making days with it so it can't really be the reason I think.

All I get these last two days are freeloaders and 10 whole mins without traffic. Or they start talking and I respond and they leave. I am really bummed out now. Hope someone can talk some sense into me because I am not feeling it today...
    I don't have GB on and I hardly have any traffic this week. Last week was hard and silent too. It's not GB. Just gonna have to try Gold Shows or just STFO maybe try different hours. It sucks. It really sucks...cause I've tried all 3 the last two weeks with hardly any improvement. I hate to sound negative, but Feb is just notoriously bad for many streamers.
    Sha

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,517 Times in 927 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    Less/underdeveloped are more politically correct terms.
    Thank you for providing the answer. Unfortunately since I've already used an offensive term the point of the message will likely be lost. As I said before it was never meant to be an insult to anyone and I'm sorry that it was received so. The jist is that I believe models should have control over what country we appear as and these changes should not be forced upon us.

I apologize to anyone who was triggered. This is our space. I'm not too proud to say I'm uneducated on things and feel free to correct me anytime. Just last week I learned we don't say 'homeless' anymore.

The top bar is disappearing for me too. I've also noticed some guys may be having their msgs blocked? Just guessing based on the way they are chatting. Are they banning words perhaps?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

so i havent cammed in 7 or 8 months and just logged in and started my stream and i notice the streamate home page wont load at all. i cant see any models and no ones in my room. is the site down?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,575 Times in 2,880 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

^^It's working for me. Are you still having issues?

Thanks

it started working a few minutes after i made the post. seems the site locked up for me or something right when i started my stream. i thought they didnt want me to start streaming again loljk. just funny how it happened right when i went to start after not being online in so long. lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SkySmith View Post
    Ugh I have reported several Babestation models for below the waist nudity in free chat. they also do shows on other sites and stay in free chat on Streamate. And yeah ive seen them all with their links all over their stuff. Its not a good look. The babestation studio needs addressing by Streamate.

Thanks for pointing this out - and yes it has been addressed. The violations also get addressed as we see them or they're reported. The handles in topics is not allowed. Thanks though!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lizzerd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzerd View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out - and yes it has been addressed. The violations also get addressed as we see them or they're reported. The handles in topics is not allowed. Thanks though!
    This took me 2 mins, clicked some babestation rooms, clicked some other random rooms... TODAY!

Name:  rules.png
Views: 277
Size:  44.5 KB
    Last edited by MsJess; 02-26-2021 at 03:45 PM. Reason: ETA
    Get paid Daily on all of your camming and content websites, you no longer have to wait 15-30 days to get paid: --> find out how it works: https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?p...Token=MzMwNg==

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsJess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    Thank you for providing the answer. Unfortunately since I've already used an offensive term the point of the message will likely be lost. As I said before it was never meant to be an insult to anyone and I'm sorry that it was received so. The jist is that I believe models should have control over what country we appear as and these changes should not be forced upon us.

I apologize to anyone who was triggered. This is our space. I'm not too proud to say I'm uneducated on things and feel free to correct me anytime. Just last week I learned we don't say 'homeless' anymore.

The top bar is disappearing for me too. I've also noticed some guys may be having their msgs blocked? Just guessing based on the way they are chatting. Are they banning words perhaps?
    Why we don't say 'homeless' anymore? And what do we say then? I feel like this week I learn more and more new things!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,575 Times in 2,880 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

^^^I think it's supposed to be 'people without homes.'

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    ^^^I think it's supposed to be 'people without homes.'
    Or perhaps "unfortunate souls". It's really hard to be totally PC. So many ppl can get offended very easily. I've found that not taking things personally helps me get through life a lot easier. I try to mind other's feelings, but I'm not always on top of my game.
    Sha

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Or perhaps "unfortunate souls". It's really hard to be totally PC. So many ppl can get offended very easily. I've found that not taking things personally helps me get through life a lot easier. I try to mind other's feelings, but I'm not always on top of my game.
    Sometimes I think it becomes absurd. I agree about not taking things personally, and also I'd add - not taking things too seriously. I don't mean it's cool to laugh like Joker on everything, but just...a little bit less...seriously. Sometimes it can bring sudden interesting experience and make people change their minds too.
    I asked about 'homeless' because thought there were some certain officially sounding name for it.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,840 Times in 1,312 Posts

^^^i still say homeless and I’m pretty progressive. I think I heard someone say temporarily displaced person. The biggest things is to put the person before adjective.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does anyone know if you can have two accounts on streamate ?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,840 Times in 1,312 Posts

^^^im almost positive the answer is no
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

32. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello, Does anyone on here wear contact lenses- my eyes get very dry and hurt a lot and i was wondering if any girls that wear them can suggest another brand please .I am using accuve moist at the moment.

Thank you in advance.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaher View Post
    Hello, Does anyone on here wear contact lenses- my eyes get very dry and hurt a lot and i was wondering if any girls that wear them can suggest another brand please .I am using accuve moist at the moment.

Thank you in advance.
    I do. I had the same problem as you for years whilst doing various computer based jobs. The best ones I've have been Dailies Total 1. They're a little costly but I've used them for around 5 years now and I can wear them all day long with no issues whatsoever.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to gbjenna For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gbjenna View Post
    I do. I had the same problem as you for years whilst doing various computer based jobs. The best ones I've have been Dailies Total 1. They're a little costly but I've used them for around 5 years now and I can wear them all day long with no issues whatsoever.
    Jenna, Thank you very much.This is super helpful - the ones i have i can only do 3 hours before my eyes collapse! I will ask for Dailies Total. Mucho appreciated

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaher For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gbjenna View Post
    I can confirm these are fantastic I was desperate to try these, optician could not stock them, so desperate I bought some outside the optician scheme. Finally optician was able to supply them. I don't really need lenses for online work, sometimes have them in because I've needed them for something else that day.

Definitely recommend go in well, hardly any problems compared to the others I have worn.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I cannot wait for a better month already. Feb has been so hard. I can't even with my earnings this week at 19.5 hrs streamed. This week is pitiful AF. I'm so over Feb.
    Sha

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by alexiarose22 View Post
    Does anyone know if you can have two accounts on streamate ?
    I guess it's not allowed, but seen girls having two accounts, one of them was abandoned and another was in use.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post: