Page 1917 of 1937 FirstFirst ... 9171417181718671907191519161917191819191927 ... LastLast
Results 47,901 to 47,925 of 48423

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by liquidsilk View Post
    Are we ever coming back to Google or have we been permabanned from search results?
    As of today, a search for streamate on Google brings up streamate.com as the top result. Hallelujah.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liquidsilk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i'm so annoyed with the new system to show clients when we will be online, because whenever i go online on a time where i'm 'likely offline' my traffic is always non existent. i started camming so i can work when i want to, whenever i want to, not so i could only get traffic when i worked a specific routine :/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bobsandvangene For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anotherrrrr contest??? Is anyone else just kind of not excited about this lol, I am trying to afford a vacation and contest weeks are always sooooo incredibly slow. I mean yea bonuses, but they aren't even great if you even get them. I really need to be earning right now, not sitting on cam for hours on end for a few dollars here and there.

After the last one I am really not excited to be thrown into yet another one. And on top of it today was sooo slow too. I'm just struggling mentally with the dead air time.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KissmeKasey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 25,547 Times in 13,050 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I hear that^!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,646 Times in 505 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KissmeKasey View Post
    Anotherrrrr contest??? Is anyone else just kind of not excited about this lol, I am trying to afford a vacation and contest weeks are always sooooo incredibly slow. I mean yea bonuses, but they aren't even great if you even get them. I really need to be earning right now, not sitting on cam for hours on end for a few dollars here and there.

After the last one I am really not excited to be thrown into yet another one. And on top of it today was sooo slow too. I'm just struggling mentally with the dead air time.
    Yeah the 25 hour bonuses are a joke tbh.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

WTAF is going on with placement and traffic? FFS.....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,384 Times in 1,766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobsandvangene View Post
    i'm so annoyed with the new system to show clients when we will be online, because whenever i go online on a time where i'm 'likely offline' my traffic is always non existent. i started camming so i can work when i want to, whenever i want to, not so i could only get traffic when i worked a specific routine :/

i think its pulling from what we did the last week.. idk
    mine never matches
    I prefer the old way

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,947 Times in 1,004 Posts

Is anyone else having an exceptionally bad past few days? I’ve made $76 in three days. That’s disastrously awful for me. Probably the least I’ve ever made.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pippapippa For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Ladies....I sincerely want to thank Kamiliam, Cutie101 and bigbum for their insight and help on the $1,000 a day Challenge. I just finished my shift and although I didn't make a thousand, your advice about asking for tips really changed my mind. I also went slow to pace myself. I kept trying to upload screenshots of the tips but it keeps saying an alert that I'm unable to do so. I did one the other night in the other thread and it worked just fine. If anyone can help me figure out why that is, I can post my proof shots

I got a $100 one was when the guy said "ride that bbc dildo baby". I told him "it's a $25 tip for me to ride a dildo." He didn't even question or complain. He left me a five star rating.

The other was me telling a guy "if you want spit play it's a $10 tip baby." He ended up tipping me $12 twice without complaining.

The reason why this helped so much, is that it really weeds out the cheap skates. It REALLY DOES. I also put my exclusive rate $4 higher than my private now, because 99% of my business is exclusives, but fuckers only wanna stay for 3 minutes. But when someone takes me private, I usually get a few people in there. So the way I feel about it, is if you're going to kill my traffic, no one else can come in, and you only stay for a few minutes, I'm gonna make it worth it.

I exceeded my goal today and I wasn't physically taxed. Thank you ladies

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by pippapippa View Post
    Is anyone else having an exceptionally bad past few days? Iíve made $76 in three days. Thatís disastrously awful for me. Probably the least Iíve ever made.

I'm so sorry you're having issues. Last night was a pretty big nightmare for me too. I really hope it picks up for you. Maybe you're suffering from the same thing Erika is. The predicted worktime thing screwing you over

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KittenGirl View Post
    I'm so sorry you're having issues. Last night was a pretty big nightmare for me too. I really hope it picks up for you. Maybe you're suffering from the same thing Erika is. The predicted worktime thing screwing you over
    i prefer the old way bc i didn't have to list times. leave it blank.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,766 Times in 1,175 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by KittenGirl View Post
    Ladies....I sincerely want to thank Kamiliam, Cutie101 and bigbum for their insight and help on the $1,000 a day Challenge. I just finished my shift and although I didn't make a thousand, your advice about asking for tips really changed my mind. I also went slow to pace myself. I kept trying to upload screenshots of the tips but it keeps saying an alert that I'm unable to do so. I did one the other night in the other thread and it worked just fine. If anyone can help me figure out why that is, I can post my proof shots

I got a $100 one was when the guy said "ride that bbc dildo baby". I told him "it's a $25 tip for me to ride a dildo." He didn't even question or complain. He left me a five star rating.

The other was me telling a guy "if you want spit play it's a $10 tip baby." He ended up tipping me $12 twice without complaining.

The reason why this helped so much, is that it really weeds out the cheap skates. It REALLY DOES. I also put my exclusive rate $4 higher than my private now, because 99% of my business is exclusives, but fuckers only wanna stay for 3 minutes. But when someone takes me private, I usually get a few people in there. So the way I feel about it, is if you're going to kill my traffic, no one else can come in, and you only stay for a few minutes, I'm gonna make it worth it.

I exceeded my goal today and I wasn't physically taxed. Thank you ladies
    I am so happy you are seeing it, thatís amazing. Keep it up!
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Anyone else notice that when after the verification screen when logging in to stream that if the next step isn't the screen asking you to set a picture for the stream and it takes you directly to streaming your stream/traffic is slow that day? I've been noticing a correlation and find it weird that that step isn't always present during the login process.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustMilfnAround View Post
    Anyone else notice that when after the verification screen when logging in to stream that if the next step isn't the screen asking you to set a picture for the stream and it takes you directly to streaming your stream/traffic is slow that day? I've been noticing a correlation and find it weird that that step isn't always present during the login process.
    This depends on when you last logged in as far as I am aware the photo is requested if there's been a gap of 24 hours since your last log in/photo. So for example if I set a photo 2pm Monday then stream 10am Tuesday, then stream 9am Wednesday I will be asked for a photo 9am Wednesday. However on Tuesday if I start my stream at 3pm I will be asked to set a photo.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberryblonde View Post
    This depends on when you last logged in as far as I am aware the photo is requested if there's been a gap of 24 hours since your last log in/photo. So for example if I set a photo 2pm Monday then stream 10am Tuesday, then stream 9am Wednesday I will be asked for a photo 9am Wednesday. However on Tuesday if I start my stream at 3pm I will be asked to set a photo.
    AH, thank you! That makes sense

Thanks

My scammer came back yesterday under another new account
    these guys really have balls

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 1,640 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by JustMilfnAround View Post
    Just so u know, u can take a photo every time u want during ur shift, there is a camera icon next to the sound icon over ur live picture, it takes live snapshots.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,240 Times in 409 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    My scammer came back yesterday under another new account
    these guys really have balls
    I have this foot fetish scammer that won't stop, so much so I'm concerned about all new accounts interested in foot shows now. he used to be dumb enough to send me his cam and/or mic and I was able to report him if I recognized his voice or face. i mean, the second or third time he came in, I asked him why he isn't under the same handle we played under before, no answer or course...and now we're dozens of times in, he's changing up how he types in free chat and then when we're in paid he'll keep up the new type style for a bit and then back to the exact same pattern of speaking/typing so I know it's him...so irritating to go into a show and realize it's the scammer, then need to boot/block and report.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ggminx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,766 Times in 1,175 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by ggminx View Post
    I have this foot fetish scammer that won't stop, so much so I'm concerned about all new accounts interested in foot shows now. he used to be dumb enough to send me his cam and/or mic and I was able to report him if I recognized his voice or face. i mean, the second or third time he came in, I asked him why he isn't under the same handle we played under before, no answer or course...and now we're dozens of times in, he's changing up how he types in free chat and then when we're in paid he'll keep up the new type style for a bit and then back to the exact same pattern of speaking/typing so I know it's him...so irritating to go into a show and realize it's the scammer, then need to boot/block and report.

way too relatable. These dudes have always been around but they seem extra persistent lately.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggminx View Post
    exact same scenario w the camera and new accounts requesting edging.. i get edging shows but not every night
    all this guy showed was his dick and whisper into a mic request edging him and begging me to call him names. one time he tried concealing his identity in the dark gamer lights
    like I dont know it's the same person lol

I was in free chat way more than I like to be tonight and realized its a holiday weekend. i got caught up browsing webcams to see what models are charging.
    so much for frisky friday

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And the fun lasts only 2 days it seems...Lovense is not reacting on tips anymore....bloody Sm, i hate it!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dont_Care View Post
    And the fun lasts only 2 days it seems...Lovense is not reacting on tips anymore....bloody Sm, i hate it!
    I have to reset it every 15 minutes yesterday and today.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Contest starts TONIGHT for me! I'm wishing EVERY ONE OF YOU the best! I'm gonna at least shoot for the 10 hour one, and try to earn at least $1,000 this week. We can do it girls!

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Anyone else get really pissed off when you are looking on the top of the front page and some chick is BLATANTLY breaking the rules and fingerbanging herself in free chat yet a lot of us are terrified to do anything wrong at all or ON ACCIDENT (and have!) actually LOST ACCOUNTS because of something the GUYS SAY or something even more benign....

Is it just me? *shrugs*

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

i went from top row bbw to 6th row and i literally have no traffic anymore. i have been on 2 hours and made $1.60 so far. wtf is going on with SM? I emailed SM about my placement and they just said its based on who uses the top streaming equipment etc.. i have been on the top row for years now and SM won't do anything to help. my ratings are good, my equipment works perfectly fine so why would i drop that much all of a sudden for two weeks now? so frustrated. i am gonna lose my car this week if i can't make any money. i'm making nothing on here.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousbbw For This Useful Post: