Page 1918 of 1938 FirstFirst ... 9181418181818681908191619171918191919201928 ... LastLast
Results 47,926 to 47,950 of 48429

Thread: The Streamate Thread

  1. #47926
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 709 Times in 218 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMilfnAround View Post
    Anyone else get really pissed off when you are looking on the top of the front page and some chick is BLATANTLY breaking the rules and fingerbanging herself in free chat yet a lot of us are terrified to do anything wrong at all or ON ACCIDENT (and have!) actually LOST ACCOUNTS because of something the GUYS SAY or something even more benign....

    Is it just me? *shrugs*
    I normally don't do this, but there were two girls on the front page and one was literally naked with her crotch hanging out, fingering herself. I've considered reporting to Liz but I thought to myself, "what if these girls are REALLY needing money and they're just incredibly desperate?"

    If I had fallen on pressing times, I'd be doing anything to make a buck. And if someone got me banned I would be so fucked it ain't even funny. So I have no clue what to do.

    I'm still considering reporting it but I don't know.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:


  3. #47927
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 709 Times in 218 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousbbw View Post
    i went from top row bbw to 6th row and i literally have no traffic anymore. i have been on 2 hours and made $1.60 so far. wtf is going on with SM? I emailed SM about my placement and they just said its based on who uses the top streaming equipment etc.. i have been on the top row for years now and SM won't do anything to help. my ratings are good, my equipment works perfectly fine so why would i drop that much all of a sudden for two weeks now? so frustrated. i am gonna lose my car this week if i can't make any money. i'm making nothing on here.
    I was on for 4 hours and made $26 lmao!! I normally would have made $400-$600. Traffic was rude and horrible. You're not alone! I'm a BBW myself. Just wait out the weekend. Holidays are a nightmare

  4. #47928
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 519 Times in 185 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousbbw View Post
    i went from top row bbw to 6th row and i literally have no traffic anymore. i have been on 2 hours and made $1.60 so far. wtf is going on with SM? I emailed SM about my placement and they just said its based on who uses the top streaming equipment etc.. i have been on the top row for years now and SM won't do anything to help. my ratings are good, my equipment works perfectly fine so why would i drop that much all of a sudden for two weeks now? so frustrated. i am gonna lose my car this week if i can't make any money. i'm making nothing on here.
    Top streaming equipment my ass. There is a model at the top of the front page with AWFUL cam quality and lighting but it could be because she's fingerbanging herself LOL.

    But, interesting to see the "reason" why I've seen top of the first page models scattered everywhere. Like models that are usually 1 or 2 spot going into the 5-8 rows, 2nd and even third pages and all kinds of models that I don't usually see all over the first page. Models that EARN their way into the top spots shouldn't be at the mercy of the algorithm changes like that. It takes a lot of hard work to get to the top of these sites. I damn near killed myself and made it to the top row of Cams for 3/4ish years. I was a pretty active model back then HAHA I had to have a hysterectomy because of it (a little endometriosis too but the uterine prolapse was WICKED painful - took me out for almost 2 years).

    That is devastating gorgeousbbw. I am so sorry.

    I feel you on the car payment. I've owned my old car for 10 years and JUST traded her in on something newer (2015) and my hourly went from $100-$125 to about $20-$30 in the last week. I understand it's summer and it's slow but WTAF? It doesn't usually get this dead until the END of July.

    My experience has been over the years when sites fuck up an algorithm it eventually balances out or goes back to normalish in a few weeks. However, I haven't been on SM that long so who knows.
    Last edited by JustMilfnAround; 07-02-2022 at 07:53 PM. Reason: My spelling blows

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:


  6. #47929
    Member
    Joined
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 53 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KittenGirl View Post
    I was on for 4 hours and made $26 lmao!! I normally would have made $400-$600. Traffic was rude and horrible. You're not alone! I'm a BBW myself. Just wait out the weekend. Holidays are a nightmare

    I was so worried about this I am so upset about this contest, I have a flight I need to pay for by Friday to see my boyfriend. I paid to hold the price and it was a crazy good deal. I can really only work nights and of course this whole week is a contest.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KissmeKasey For This Useful Post:


  8. #47930
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 709 Times in 218 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KissmeKasey View Post
    I was so worried about this I am so upset about this contest, I have a flight I need to pay for by Friday to see my boyfriend. I paid to hold the price and it was a crazy good deal. I can really only work nights and of course this whole week is a contest.
    Not to mention, they put the contest right on a holiday weekend and a holiday where Americans are out having fun for 3 days straight. I pushed for 7 hours today to try to Jumpstart early (I got in 3 hours for the first contest day) and I made $80. I haven't had a day this slow in over a year.

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:


  10. #47931
    Member
    Joined
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 53 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KittenGirl View Post
    Not to mention, they put the contest right on a holiday weekend and a holiday where Americans are out having fun for 3 days straight. I pushed for 7 hours today to try to Jumpstart early (I got in 3 hours for the first contest day) and I made $80. I haven't had a day this slow in over a year.

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    Thank you <3 I've got mine crossed for you, too! Hopefully after the holiday things will pick up. I am going 15+ mins between people coming in my room just to leave. Probably just going to call it quits for tonight to not lose my mental drive. I need to start branching out to other sites honestly.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KissmeKasey For This Useful Post:


  12. #47932
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    26,787
    Thanks
    54,772
    Thanked 25,554 Times in 13,057 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Crossfingers Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KissmeKasey View Post
    Thank you <3 I've got mine crossed for you, too! Hopefully after the holiday things will pick up. I am going 15+ mins between people coming in my room just to leave. Probably just going to call it quits for tonight to not lose my mental drive. I need to start branching out to other sites honestly.
    THIS! ^
    Very slow for me yesterday, & the past couple weeks. I do put in the hours too.
    I never work Sundays, I'm going to make myself go on at midnight, to go all out, but definitely need to branch out.


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:


  14. #47933
    God/dess SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,901
    Thanks
    2,663
    Thanked 3,487 Times in 1,498 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    4 hours $21.19 thank goodness for other sites because damn

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:


  16. #47934
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 709 Times in 218 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KissmeKasey View Post
    Thank you <3 I've got mine crossed for you, too! Hopefully after the holiday things will pick up. I am going 15+ mins between people coming in my room just to leave. Probably just going to call it quits for tonight to not lose my mental drive. I need to start branching out to other sites honestly.
    Thank you so much! We can do this! I agree about trying other sites occasionally. I was on MFC for about a week and THAT... WAS... BRUTAL. At least for me when it's slow on Streamate, guys will at least talk and have conversation. MFC is like screaming at the wall for 6 hours for ten dollars. I dunno.... normally I don't get affected during contests but it's not been good. I would love to make MFC work, as it's more of my kind of hustle, but there were so many nights I sat for up to 7 hours and didn't even make a dollar. I'd make like fifty cents. And even when streamate is dead ass slow i at LEAST make minimum wage

  17. #47935
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 709 Times in 218 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    4 hours $21.19 thank goodness for other sites because damn
    Yikes. Really praying Cupid strikes you with an arrow of fortune and horny guys!

  18. #47936
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,494
    Thanks
    5,777
    Thanked 2,632 Times in 988 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    It’s tough for me today too. Frustrating but we’ll push through.
    "The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
    Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:


  20. #47937
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 519 Times in 185 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Blocking whales SUUUCCCKKKSSSSSS. I've had to block 4 of my whales in the last 2 months because they get "cozy" and then think it is okay to send me their contact info in DM's. Like dude, I'm not willing to lose my account for you. IDGAF how much you spend.

    And I'm talking about guys that have followed me for 6+ years FFS>

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:


  22. #47938
    Veteran Member looklovely's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2020
    Location
    U.S.A. West Coast.
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 778 Times in 356 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMilfnAround View Post
    Blocking whales SUUUCCCKKKSSSSSS. I've had to block 4 of my whales in the last 2 months because they get "cozy" and then think it is okay to send me their contact info in DM's. Like dude, I'm not willing to lose my account for you. IDGAF how much you spend.

    And I'm talking about guys that have followed me for 6+ years FFS>
    Blocked customers, are allowed to leave us tags? I received "Bad Experience" from one who didn't want to pay my rate and was sitting in free for a long time.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to looklovely For This Useful Post:


  24. #47939
    God/dess Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanks
    7,100
    Thanked 5,388 Times in 1,768 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousbbw View Post
    i went from top row bbw to 6th row and i literally have no traffic anymore. i have been on 2 hours and made $1.60 so far. wtf is going on with SM? I emailed SM about my placement and they just said its based on who uses the top streaming equipment etc.. i have been on the top row for years now and SM won't do anything to help. my ratings are good, my equipment works perfectly fine so why would i drop that much all of a sudden for two weeks now? so frustrated. i am gonna lose my car this week if i can't make any money. i'm making nothing on here.
    WhatÂ’s happened in the past 90days online?
    Did you take time off? It can be a few days and youÂ’ll drop
    Did your earnings change?
    Did your hourly fall?
    Have you been Suspended or receive a warning for any reason?
    sleeping on cam?
    Are you using a external encoder?

    13 years here and I can say when I fall itÂ’s bc something happened within 90days and it can be hard to recover from that. ItÂ’s fuckn hell

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  26. #47940
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    7,144
    Thanks
    29,574
    Thanked 17,109 Times in 5,035 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    For me so far this contest is rough. I'm staying on and trying to get at least the minimum hours as a way to encourage myself to stay online. I've been focusing on clips and loyalfans messaging guys (they tip to message and for short 1 min clips) but a couple of my whales there are away so focusing on SM and Stripchat this week.

    Tonight I made exactly zero on Streamate! I usually make at least something on SM but nope not tonight. Fortunately a guy did a long private on stripchat or I'd be really upset about wasting the evening.

    I hope it doesn't stay this slow on SM for me. It's discouraging when the traffic is so dead, damn.
    _____________________________________



  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  28. #47941
    God/dess Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanks
    7,100
    Thanked 5,388 Times in 1,768 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    For me so far this contest is rough. I'm staying on and trying to get at least the minimum hours as a way to encourage myself to stay online. I've been focusing on clips and loyalfans messaging guys (they tip to message and for short 1 min clips) but a couple of my whales there are away so focusing on SM and Stripchat this week.

    Tonight I made exactly zero on Streamate! I usually make at least something on SM but nope not tonight. Fortunately a guy did a long private on stripchat or I'd be really upset about wasting the evening.

    I hope it doesn't stay this slow on SM for me. It's discouraging when the traffic is so dead, damn.
    I will not work 4th of July weekend. Learned that lesson the hard way lol I did try for a few years. I kinda gave up on major holidays.
    Seems after the holiday it gets back to summer normal
    I do work more hours in the summer

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  30. #47942
    Veteran Member Panthera's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    3,503
    Thanked 768 Times in 255 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    did you see how this is formulated? "Once you hit 10 hours, you'll automatically receive the bonus match." So it's not "If you are working at least 10 hours during these 3 days, you are getting a 25% bonus for the money you have made in these 3 days."You only get the bonus for the first hours you have been working during these 3 days. And if you worked at dead hours...bad luck! LOL I just wanted to point that out out of boredom....

  31. #47943
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 407 Times in 231 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    did you see how this is formulated? "Once you hit 10 hours, you'll automatically receive the bonus match." So it's not "If you are working at least 10 hours during these 3 days, you are getting a 25% bonus for the money you have made in these 3 days."You only get the bonus for the first hours you have been working during these 3 days. And if you worked at dead hours...bad luck! LOL I just wanted to point that out out of boredom....
    Bonus matches are usually on all the earnings in the qualifying (10) hours, and it applies to hours worked after the 10 within the specified time period.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:


  33. #47944
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    890
    Thanks
    738
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 467 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    It's on all the earnings you earn as long as you reach a ten hour minimum. Work less than ten hours on the specific days, get no bonus. Work ten hours or more, get 25% bonus on all you earn those days.

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:


  35. #47945
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Ive seen several comments saying its slow on SM.. I need to make $2000 THIS MONTH (I just lost my job) - do you think its possible with a c920 cam on SM? And solely SM? Or do you think Ill need to splitcam between several sites? I never tried that before and it seems a bit difficult figuring out how to do it, but if thats what I need to do, thats what I need to do of course. Im not new to camming - been camming on/off for 5 years but never done it full time. Just a little now and then to make some extra money.

    Edit: My rates always been 8.99 for pvt and 9.99 for exclusive on SM. Maybe I should change them to less?

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to KrissyC For This Useful Post:


  37. #47946
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 709 Times in 218 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KrissyC View Post
    Ive seen several comments saying its slow on SM.. I need to make $2000 THIS MONTH (I just lost my job) - do you think its possible with a c920 cam on SM? And solely SM? Or do you think Ill need to splitcam between several sites? I never tried that before and it seems a bit difficult figuring out how to do it, but if thats what I need to do, thats what I need to do of course. Im not new to camming - been camming on/off for 5 years but never done it full time. Just a little now and then to make some extra money.

    Edit: My rates always been 8.99 for pvt and 9.99 for exclusive on SM. Maybe I should change them to less?

    It depends on how busy you are. Lately, my income on Streamate has been 90% tips and my rates are higher. I usually was in paid for about 70% but these last three days have been miserable.
    I have the same camera as you, and I have made about $300 in 6 hours, so doing $2,000 a month is VERY doable!
    Right now it's slow for everyone. But my tip would be to have a handful of videos you can sell as a package right now for a premium tip.
    Most girls do that around contest time.

    Just know that if you need $2,000 a month, you only need to make about $67 a day which is really attainable even for low-selling cam girls! I ONLY stream on Streamate, because split-camming can slow your quality down and it's too confusing for me. I like to just focus my energy and attention on one thing.
    Just remember some days suck and others are amazing. Keep a good schedule to build yourself up some big audiences and stay the fuck on! I about caved and quit last night until a man came in and I earned $105 in tips from him in like 10 minutes!

    Good luck! And sorry you lost your job. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise!

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:


  39. #47947
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KittenGirl View Post
    It depends on how busy you are. Lately, my income on Streamate has been 90% tips and my rates are higher. I usually was in paid for about 70% but these last three days have been miserable.
    I have the same camera as you, and I have made about $300 in 6 hours, so doing $2,000 a month is VERY doable!
    Right now it's slow for everyone. But my tip would be to have a handful of videos you can sell as a package right now for a premium tip.
    Most girls do that around contest time.

    Just know that if you need $2,000 a month, you only need to make about $67 a day which is really attainable even for low-selling cam girls! I ONLY stream on Streamate, because split-camming can slow your quality down and it's too confusing for me. I like to just focus my energy and attention on one thing.
    Just remember some days suck and others are amazing. Keep a good schedule to build yourself up some big audiences and stay the fuck on! I about caved and quit last night until a man came in and I earned $105 in tips from him in like 10 minutes!

    Good luck! And sorry you lost your job. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise!
    Your comment makes me feel so at peace! Thank you! 460 people have faved me on SM. My room is definitely not busy, just started camming again now because of this situation Im in. Sometimes it happens that I get an influx of several people at the same time but not busy busy, no. Will definitely keep a good schedule like you say and stay the fuck on. And yes, this could definitely be a blessing in disguise! Thank you so much! Helps me a lot!

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to KrissyC For This Useful Post:


  41. #47948
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 709 Times in 218 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KrissyC View Post
    Your comment makes me feel so at peace! Thank you! 460 people have faved me on SM. My room is definitely not busy, just started camming again now because of this situation Im in. Sometimes it happens that I get an influx of several people at the same time but not busy busy, no. Will definitely keep a good schedule like you say and stay the fuck on. And yes, this could definitely be a blessing in disguise! Thank you so much! Helps me a lot!

    Of course girl!! Remember your worth! Cutie101 gave me a lot of amazing advice that has helped. Check out the $1,000 in a day Challenge thread to see it

  42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:


  43. #47949
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 709 Times in 218 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    I rage quit today. I normally get amazing men and I'm thankful for making about $100. But I can't believe how abusive people are today. I actually logged off to cry.

    I'm so thankful this has only been my first time I've logged off for this reason. A man was nice and tipped me $10 to try to make me smile but fuck.

    I finally at least made my 10 hour goal and I can expect a $100 bonus

  44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:


  45. #47950
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    26,787
    Thanks
    54,772
    Thanked 25,554 Times in 13,057 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Duh Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KittenGirl View Post
    I rage quit today. I normally get amazing men and I'm thankful for making about $100. But I can't believe how abusive people are today. I actually logged off to cry.

    I'm so thankful this has only been my first time I've logged off for this reason. A man was nice and tipped me $10 to try to make me smile but fuck.

    I finally at least made my 10 hour goal and I can expect a $100 bonus
    Aw.
    I'm sorry, I do know how that feels.
    Glad you made the time/money required.

    You know, some a/hole actually asked me, "Where's your cunt"? TF? Seriously?


Similar Threads

  1. Another Streamate Studio Hell Thread
    By AutumnXXX in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-11-2018, 05:39 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 07:33 AM
  3. To Streamate or Not Streamate?!
    By AllieSin in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 01:45 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •