Page 1349 of 1360 FirstFirst ... 349849124912991339134713481349135013511359 ... LastLast
Results 33,701 to 33,725 of 33987

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

As far as I know you can't. When I have disgusting messages posted, I spam chat with my saved messages (what i do in paid, video specials, fanclub info, etc) until the offensive messages are pushed back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelygal View Post
    I wish there was a way to clear the chat box during live streaming. Is there a way without reloading?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I know we canít share social media etc because itís breaking the rules, but can we tell customers to google ourselves? Or is that very much against the rules? I donít like to push my luck lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Everybody has a Twitter, Streamate knows that, the clients know that. I used to tell people I had a Twitter, verbally, not directly link them. I also experimented with having it as a watermark in the corner of my stream. But what I noticed about these dudes on the sites, is they usually stay on the sites. The only time I had a guy try to take me off site is cause he was broke and trying to rip me off. Social media is for finding your own leads and clients for your own sites. I honestly don't think I want to take Streamates clients with me anywhere because it is the one of two places where I am not 100% domme. The other is Cams.com/streamray.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,907 Times in 3,038 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gbjenna View Post
    I know we can’t share social media etc because it’s breaking the rules, but can we tell customers to google ourselves? Or is that very much against the rules? I don’t like to push my luck lol
    I heard even saying Google me can get you banned. I just say get creative and find me. Same name.
    Sha

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Thanks, I didn't know that. At this point, I am no longer promoting social media-heavy on sites, beyond leaving links where I can. Ultimately, I feel if they want to find you they will. As long as you are keeping your name consistent, it shouldn't be an issue. And if they can't figure out on their own, do you really want a client like that? The only thing I am using my Twitter for is to promote my clip store, my membership site, independent cam shows, and any items I can't sell on the sites(panties, stockings, etc). No reason to give them any more money than they are already taking, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    I heard even saying Google me can get you banned. I just say get creative and find me. Same name.
    Last edited by EmPea; 09-25-2020 at 01:49 PM.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EmPea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Well well here we go again...The Dam New feature of snapshot DOESNT WORK with my account..Now is taking ugly screen captures of me and horrible ones... I just wrote to support to get me removed from that°° uggg thats why people dont enter in my room.. snap shots of my dam hair also open mouth.. so bad°° No thx. Next°
    Last edited by AcidYellow; 09-25-2020 at 11:33 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AcidYellow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    What are the security issues? I had a customer book on Skype today as he said that Streamate support banned him because he tried to talk to them about some security issues but he never explained what they were & just started the show.

can you ask him what they were?! The
    other girl wouldnít share with us what it was maybe you should ask him what happened

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelygal View Post
    Any mixed race models here? Do you think the ethnicity on our profile matters? I'm thinking of changing mine back to "Asian", but not sure if it will drive more or less traffic or make a difference. I changed it because multiple cutsy said "You don't look Asian." But recently, I've been hearing the opposite. Any advice?

i'm mixed, and guys don't seem to care which category i put myself in. I've only ever had 'shade' thrown at me from other models who felt i shouldn't be in the particular category. honestly i'd say play around with different categories and see which one brings you the most money/traffic! at the end of the day you're your own bottom line. hope that helps

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wealthmagnet View Post
    i'm mixed, and guys don't seem to care which category i put myself in. I've only ever had 'shade' thrown at me from other models who felt i shouldn't be in the particular category. honestly i'd say play around with different categories and see which one brings you the most money/traffic! at the end of the day you're your own bottom line. hope that helps
    what are the different ethnicity options? i chose hispanic/latina bc that's what i look most. was there was a mixed option?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Default Is Lovense worth it on SM?

Trying to see if I should spend the $99 on a Lush2 for Streamate? For girls that use it, is it really worth it?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BellaDreamDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My earnings are double since getting it and it always works for me. If you check further up the thread you'll find many ladies have trouble with getting it to sync so you may have to be patient with it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ambercat For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Is only in my room so dead today? Im on the front page but barely whos come in and already log off.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to XSelinex For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Is Lovense worth it on SM?

most def think it's worth it! so much easier to encourage tipping when they can see the direct result of it
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaDreamDoll View Post
    Trying to see if I should spend the $99 on a Lush2 for Streamate? For girls that use it, is it really worth it?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggminx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by XSelinex View Post
    Is only in my room so dead today? Im on the front page but barely whos come in and already log off.
    Nope. I was on from 9am-12pm cst & barely exceeded low goal. 2 hrs I sat at like just $12 in tips. Bad today.
    Sha

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggminx View Post
    what are the different ethnicity options? i chose hispanic/latina bc that's what i look most. was there was a mixed option?
    Last i checked there was no mixed option. I'll email Liz and see what she says, that would be awesome honestly!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

2.5 hrs and lots of traffic. Sexy AF and flirty, but the men are not spending. This contest is going to be hard AF. I'm on til 8pm and I hope I can report something good.

Foot fetish doesn't seem to be in style this contest. And Femdom? Forget it.

Good luck ladies and gents. I think you're going to need it lol.
    Sha

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,183 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

just buy a kegal or something that looks similar & watch for tips. I made $100 from tips for my lush in a show the other day & it wasn't even on lol . My Lush was a gift so I can't complain but if I had had to pay for it I would think I'd gotten hosed

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,094 Times in 306 Posts

I got the lush and it paid for itself in the first day. I hated the way it looked though, it was uncomfortable for me, and I found there were actually a lot of custies who weren't into it either.... I got the domi 2 now, and I love it. Only issue is it's constantly disconnecting and I have to restart my whole PC to get it to reconnect (SM PLEASE FUCKING FIX THIS). Can't fake it with the domi tho, it lights up and vibrates loudly (which means it actually feels good & the custies get even more instant gratification).

TLDR: yes, interactive toys are a worthy investment!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princess_casual For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,921 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    just buy a kegal or something that looks similar & watch for tips. I made $100 from tips for my lush in a show the other day & it wasn't even on lol . My Lush was a gift so I can't complain but if I had had to pay for it I would think I'd gotten hosed
    That's what I did. I have a kegal that looks exactly like a lush and no one knows the difference. I also keep it in my panties but on the outside and just say tickle my clit in all my descriptions cause I'm not sitting here for hours on end with a toy shoved up my pussy. If they want to tip me during a show, I'll lube it up and slide it in. I always say "let me pull down my panties and take out the vibe" when we go in exclusive and those who want to vibe me will say "no wait, keep it in"... so then I slide it in quickly off cam and pretend I have issues getting my underwear off my foot for a split second.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,482 Times in 694 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I would actually recommend getting 2 toys. Lush or Esca and some kegal. Thing is, when you connect your toy to SM, you show up in the Vibe toy category. Some people might filter from there. Plus, if your toy is on, is going to be displayed under your room topic for customers, so they see it right away.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to euro_princess For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by euro_princess View Post
    I would actually recommend getting 2 toys. Lush or Esca and some kegal. Thing is, when you connect your toy to SM, you show up in the Vibe toy category. Some people might filter from there. Plus, if your toy is on, is going to be displayed under your room topic for customers, so they see it right away.
    It picks up any bluetooth. Mine shows as on to everyone who comes in my room and in the feel connect app.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

The streaming connection was lost. Please try again.

All afternoon annoyance.....

38. The Following User Says Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 617 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

^^^I've noticed the model count has been fluctuating significantly this afternoon.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,162 Times in 4,238 Posts

Since I nearly always make less during contests I decided to experiment and lower my private price to $4.99. Sure enough I was busier. Didn't get the type of clients I prefer though, mostly demanding vanilla guys but I thought to myserlf, oh well at least I'm bringing in some $.

Today I ran the rate analysis tool and guess what -- my hourly take was the SAME as when I charged higher, almost down to the penny. All I did was work harder for the same damn money and with more demanding guys. I'm going back up in price and just waiting it out, fuck that.

42. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Since I nearly always make less during contests I decided to experiment and lower my private price to $4.99. Sure enough I was busier. Didn't get the type of clients I prefer though, mostly demanding vanilla guys but I thought to myserlf, oh well at least I'm bringing in some $.

Today I ran the rate analysis tool and guess what -- my hourly take was the SAME as when I charged higher, almost down to the penny. All I did was work harder for the same damn money and with more demanding guys. I'm going back up in price and just waiting it out, fuck that.

Thanks for the reminder to keep my rates UP!!!

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sugarsteepdoll For This Useful Post: