Page 1690 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 6901190159016401680168816891690169116921700 ... LastLast
Results 42,226 to 42,250 of 43453

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by roseforarose View Post
    How do you guys deal with dudes who spend AGES talking and imply they want to do a show, but take forever. I block ones who are very obviously just jerking off, but I have a few regs who took agesss to start our first private show. Almost all the guys who hang around for ages w/o a show tip me, so it's not like they're contributing $0.

Idk how long I should give them before kicking or blocking? It's so slow lately that it's not like I'm doing literally anything else with the time, but I'm not interested in guys who are low tippers + don't want shows lol, only high tippers can get away with that!
    I usually act like I lose interest pretty quick if the convo isn't leading anywhere, but I blocked a long time regular like 2 days ago because it got to the point that every time he came into my room it negatively affected my mood. Like...his presence just made me mad. He ALWAYS had to have foreplay in freechat to get him amped up for the exclusive and it always went on way longer than I would normally tolerate. It was annoying af. he did shows once every week or so, and I used to make a decent little chuck of money off him but nothing to get excited over. but overtime the shows got shorter and shorter. talking to him became a huge chore and I just didn't find it worth it. I feel bad because hes begging me to be unblocked but I would rather have my sanity than talk to him for ages for $12.

kinda unrelated but I blocked him from being able to send messages but....he is still sending me messages. make it make sense... lol
    Last edited by emkato; 10-21-2021 at 12:16 PM. Reason: typo

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to emkato For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How do you guys deal with dudes who spend AGES talking and imply they want to do a show, but take forever. I block ones who are very obviously just jerking off, but I have a few regs who took agesss to start our first private show. Almost all the guys who hang around for ages w/o a show tip me, so it's not like they're contributing $0.

Idk how long I should give them before kicking or blocking? It's so slow lately that it's not like I'm doing literally anything else with the time, but I'm not interested in guys who are low tippers + don't want shows lol, only high tippers can get away with that!
    I keep notes on everyone in my room and keep a three strike rule. If they’ve mentioned it over 3 times without actually doing a show I block. Only if they’re tippers of course. Non tippers doing that just get blocked after one time.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VerryBerry For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VerryBerry View Post
    I keep notes on everyone in my room and keep a three strike rule. If they’ve mentioned it over 3 times without actually doing a show I block. Only if they’re tippers of course. Non tippers doing that just get blocked after one time.
    Thank you, that's a really good idea and I'm going to implement it! I've been getting a ton of these guys this week omg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emkato View Post
    I usually act like I lose interest pretty quick if the convo isn't leading anywhere, but I blocked a long time regular like 2 days ago because it got to the point that every time he came into my room it negatively affected my mood. Like...his presence just made me mad. He ALWAYS had to have foreplay in freechat to get him amped up for the exclusive and it always went on way longer than I would normally tolerate. It was annoying af. he did shows once every week or so, and I used to make a decent little chuck of money off him but nothing to get excited over. but overtime the shows got shorter and shorter. talking to him became a huge chore and I just didn't find it worth it. I feel bad because hes begging me to be unblocked but I would rather have my sanity than talk to him for ages for $12.

kinda unrelated but I blocked him from being able to send messages but....he is still sending me messages. make it make sense... lol
    As soon as I realise they're not paying I basically turn into the ._. emoji and just ignore them until they leave, but I think I've been waiting too long to decide it's going nowhere. You're right about them being exhausting though, usually I block the slow-to-start guys after a few shows but this week I need the cash!

Also yeah blocking from messaging has been glitching for me, I *also* block them in the actual messenger bit if they can still send, and that usually sorts it. Sometimes it doesn't and I have to archive

7. The Following User Says Thank You to roseforarose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

As soon as I realise they're not paying I basically turn into the ._. emoji and just ignore them until they leave, but I think I've been waiting too long to decide it's going nowhere. You're right about them being exhausting though, usually I block the slow-to-start guys after a few shows but this week I need the cash!

Also yeah blocking from messaging has been glitching for me, I *also* block them in the actual messenger bit if they can still send, and that usually sorts it. Sometimes it doesn't and I have to archive
    oh snap, I've only been blocking people from traditional messages, not the actual messenger. no wonder! lol, fixed that real quick :p

Thanks

oh snap, I've only been blocking people from traditional messages, not the actual messenger. no wonder! lol, fixed that real quick :p
    I think the option in blacklist is meant to do both? But honestly I'm not sure, some of them sneak through at times so you have to do it manually haha

Thanks

I think the option in blacklist is meant to do both? But honestly I'm not sure, some of them sneak through at times so you have to do it manually haha
    Thats what I thought, but blocking them from the blacklist doesn't seem to do anything when it comes to the newer messenger.. since I just wanted to block this one specific person I went to the new messenger, clicked the 3 dots next to his username and manually blocked him from messaging me there as well.

I feel bad because he didn't do anything "wrong" technically, but when you've been camming long enough you have to choose sanity over being nice to a random person on the internet :/ yeah we did shows together for a few years but like, hes still a stranger at the end of the day.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emkato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 497 Posts

Thats what I thought, but blocking them from the blacklist doesn't seem to do anything when it comes to the newer messenger.. since I just wanted to block this one specific person I went to the new messenger, clicked the 3 dots next to his username and manually blocked him from messaging me there as well.
    the whole blocking process is a real chore. and that's if we’re even lucky enough to catch their userID (we literally have to catch them before they bolt out of the room). there are so many hoops to jump through just to block one loser, such a waste of time. on other sites it's as easy as typing a username into the search box & then they are instabanned.

it's only complicated because they allow ppl to have the same usernames on this site. there must be a zillion users named Chris and Jay. maybe i am the only one, but sometimes one 'jayjay' can ruin it for all the other jayjays and they all get blocked lol.
    what fresh hell is this

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,436 Times in 1,000 Posts

i had a brand new guy last night who basically tipped his whole daily limit in increments during a gold show countdown. he came back afterward and was like "oops i'm out of money but i still really want to get to know you! how can i do that? where can i find you? do you have snap?"

i was like "no snap and please stop asking anything more about 'finding me' - it's against the rules."

he was being SO dense like "what? i don't understand. what am i not allowed to ask? i just want to know if you have social media so we can talk more"

fucking facepalm. i was starting to fume a little but he was the only one in my room for a while and had tipped a nice amount before so i didn't want to just block him. i was like "look dude we can't share social handles or any type of personal information here and you shouldn't share it with me either or else we could both get in trouble. seriously please stop."

then he was like "okay i think i get it. so what ARE we allowed to do/talk about? i'm afraid to ask anything now"

-__________-

seriously, with the way SM shoves the rules down our throats every time we log on, every time we come back from a show or break, etc. -- they really need to get a similar system going for the customers, where they have to check boxes that at least confirm that the rules have been presented to them. it wouldn't be that hard to generalize the most important rules into a few lines (i would basically limit it to: don't share personal information, and the site has zero tolerance for XYZ roleplays so do not request such acts). make them verify the same way we do. it is not my job to sit there and explain what is and isn't allowed (i mean, if it comes up as a single request it's easy to just say no, but this guy basically wanted me to explain to him what is in his user terms of service, lol. fuck that.) plus i honestly worry that just by mentioning a thing that isn't allowed, somehow that will get me suspended.

also how effing stupid are these guys to not just think, oh let me google that model's name. most of us do have social media and it's not that hard to find. ugh.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,367 Posts

I am back online. i like having a new profile, it doesn't feel junked up.
    I love my favs are showing up and understand to spend some cash to get my goodies and to tag me. made a list of what to tag me

5 days late to cam, contest while rocking page 50 today. I let the camgods take over and today was a normal day with all that going on.

I liked the nostalgia of my old profile watching me grow in the cam world with photos, reading old comments, reminiscing on pricing through the years highs and lows.
    I loved my tags. my first tag was "Rick Astley", tfing hell? lol I was heartbroken
    Last edited by Erika_Xstacy; 10-22-2021 at 12:00 AM.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,379 Times in 594 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    i had a brand new guy last night who basically tipped his whole daily limit in increments during a gold show countdown. he came back afterward and was like "oops i'm out of money but i still really want to get to know you! how can i do that? where can i find you? do you have snap?"

i was like "no snap and please stop asking anything more about 'finding me' - it's against the rules."

he was being SO dense like "what? i don't understand. what am i not allowed to ask? i just want to know if you have social media so we can talk more"

fucking facepalm. i was starting to fume a little but he was the only one in my room for a while and had tipped a nice amount before so i didn't want to just block him. i was like "look dude we can't share social handles or any type of personal information here and you shouldn't share it with me either or else we could both get in trouble. seriously please stop."

then he was like "okay i think i get it. so what ARE we allowed to do/talk about? i'm afraid to ask anything now"

-__________-

seriously, with the way SM shoves the rules down our throats every time we log on, every time we come back from a show or break, etc. -- they really need to get a similar system going for the customers, where they have to check boxes that at least confirm that the rules have been presented to them. it wouldn't be that hard to generalize the most important rules into a few lines (i would basically limit it to: don't share personal information, and the site has zero tolerance for XYZ roleplays so do not request such acts). make them verify the same way we do. it is not my job to sit there and explain what is and isn't allowed (i mean, if it comes up as a single request it's easy to just say no, but this guy basically wanted me to explain to him what is in his user terms of service, lol. fuck that.) plus i honestly worry that just by mentioning a thing that isn't allowed, somehow that will get me suspended.

also how effing stupid are these guys to not just think, oh let me google that model's name. most of us do have social media and it's not that hard to find. ugh.
    Girl, YES. I think about this the whole fucking time. They should present the site rules to users, too. They do warn about no changing 'personal info', but 'personal info' and 'model's social media' are Two. Different.Things. I know giving your twitter/insta/etc is allowed on some cam sites, so if Streamate doesn't allow it, they should warn everyone - models and users.
    And yes, why don't they search themselves? And only if he didn't find anything, it's fine to ask her - hey do you have any social media at all?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is it possible to change name on streamate without creating new account?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by skyfall View Post
    Is it possible to change name on streamate without creating new account?
    Yes, I just emailed support and they did it for me, took about a week though...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Yes, I just emailed support and they did it for me, took about a week though...
    Thanks

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,892 Times in 1,057 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

How do you make yourself anonymous in the contest and does it affect you if you don't even place?

I see on the home page there's a contest tab, I assumed it only rotated between models who placed now I can't figure it out at all. I think there's a model taking me private to try to fuck with me, even though I'm not placed in the contest and never even fucking have. Maybe it's another models slave or something. Someone is fucking with me over and over.
    I wasn't going to work today at all but I had some extra free time but the chat is showing all the user in and outs and I can't turn it off and someone keeps entering private and leaving so I'm not making anything and this is a pretty clear sign not to bother so I'm out.... Guess I had to learn my lesson again for the 99th time

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,247 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    How do you make yourself anonymous in the contest and does it affect you if you don't even place?

I see on the home page there's a contest tab, I assumed it only rotated between models who placed now I can't figure it out at all. I think there's a model taking me private to try to fuck with me, even though I'm not placed in the contest and never even fucking have. Maybe it's another models slave or something. Someone is fucking with me over and over.
    I wasn't going to work today at all but I had some extra free time but the chat is showing all the user in and outs and I can't turn it off and someone keeps entering private and leaving so I'm not making anything and this is a pretty clear sign not to bother so I'm out.... Guess I had to learn my lesson again for the 99th time
    Go to account preferences on your dashboard and itís there

Thanks

Can't wait for this contest to be over, I'm making chump change. I browsed some models out of sheer boredom and everyone looks annoyed and/or bored despite us all hustling our asses off. its like pulling teeth getting guys to spend.

bad vibes all around this week from what I see on the site and on this forum. burning lots of sage today and blasting relaxing music cause this is brutal! lol

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to emkato For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,436 Times in 1,000 Posts

I see on the home page there's a contest tab, I assumed it only rotated between models who placed now I can't figure it out at all.
    on the homepage/dashboard, click "account preferences" down on the left under My Account. you'll see "show my nickname in contest results" and you can toggle yes or no. being anonymous won't affect you.

the contest results show the top 1250 models but only the top 1000 will get a prize.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Yup. I worked for a few hours last night and the previous night, and got VERY bored. Made a little over $60.

Why are contest days so slow??

Can't wait for this contest to be over, I'm making chump change. I browsed some models out of sheer boredom and everyone looks annoyed and/or bored despite us all hustling our asses off. its like pulling teeth getting guys to spend.

bad vibes all around this week from what I see on the site and on this forum. burning lots of sage today and blasting relaxing music cause this is brutal! lol

30. The Following User Says Thank You to misspandora For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,892 Times in 1,057 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gbjenna View Post
    Go to account preferences on your dashboard and itís there
    Thanks hun. The way SM writes it makes it seem like non-ranked models don't appear in the section. Which makes sense and is what I thought. Very confusing this morning I was getting waves of traffic and then the in-and-out privates too often from the same users. Maybe it was a fluke? Blahh I give up

I dont keep customer account. What models show through the contest tab ? I would guess it's the top 500 ranked in order ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I dont keep customer account. What models show through the contest tab ? I would guess it's the top 500 ranked in order ?
    Top 1250

Quote Originally Posted by Fridays View Post
    What would you choose a cheap whore or an expensive whore
    Dirty is my Middle Name

Thanks

Thanks hun. The way SM writes it makes it seem like non-ranked models don't appear in the section. Which makes sense and is what I thought. Very confusing this morning I was getting waves of traffic and then the in-and-out privates too often from the same users. Maybe it was a fluke? Blahh I give up

couldn't you just block the accounts who kept taking you pvt then leaving, someone posted a way how to do it even if they leave quickly. i can try and look for the post for you if you want?

EDIT: i tried looking for the post on here but i can't find it, if anyone has it on hand pls could you post it? thank you. xx
    Last edited by honeybirdette; 10-22-2021 at 01:27 PM.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to honeybirdette For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

It’s useful to have it as one of the pages that loads up in the browser each session

Quote Originally Posted by Fridays View Post
    What would you choose a cheap whore or an expensive whore
    Dirty is my Middle Name

Thanks
    Thanked 2,714 Times in 900 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by kinkydirtybitch View Post
    Top 1250
    And then there are two tabs for customers to see, one with ranked models online and then full ranking of models who have it visible.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

Thanks
    Thanked 15,908 Times in 4,730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by honeybirdette View Post
    couldn't you just block the accounts who kept taking you pvt then leaving, someone posted a way how to do it even if they leave quickly. i can try and look for the post for you if you want?

EDIT: i tried looking for the post on here but i can't find it, if anyone has it on hand pls could you post it? thank you. xx
    Always good to repost this info now and again. I love being able to block abusers after they leave! I set my offline users to show for the max, 15 mins, so I can get to their profile to get their ID number to block in case I'm in a private and they type something shitty in my chat room.

How to block:

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...er#post3150839

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post: