Page 1694 of 1733 FirstFirst ... 6941194159416441684169216931694169516961704 ... LastLast
Results 42,326 to 42,350 of 43317

Thread: The Streamate Thread

  1. #42326
    God/dess Miss_ShaSha's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    6,328
    Thanks
    16,073
    Thanked 14,530 Times in 5,308 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Yeah, tags under 3 were removed from the page, but you can still show up under tags if you have them. I'm still showing up under a lot of popular tags that had less than 3 on my tag list.
    Sha

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:


  3. #42327
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,200
    Thanks
    616
    Thanked 2,048 Times in 842 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    i have no tags at all. anymore.

  4. #42328
    Veteran Member emkato's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 907 Times in 312 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Yeah, tags under 3 were removed from the page, but you can still show up under tags if you have them. I'm still showing up under a lot of popular tags that had less than 3 on my tag list.
    this is so annoying. I am only showing 4 tags when I view myself on SM. At least people can still find us through tags that aren't visible but just seems like a pointless change.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to emkato For This Useful Post:


  6. #42329
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 941 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    It has to be a glitch. In the back office it says I have ten tags but when i veiw myself on SM, it shows zero tags.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:


  8. #42330
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks
    3,690
    Thanked 2,696 Times in 1,069 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    I see I am not the only one with low tags. I have two showing up. Just finished a show- the custie told me that he lefts some tags for me

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:


  10. #42331
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    I am someone who cams out of necessity, when Im short on bills. Have a love/hate relationship with it. I havent cammed in weeks and worked myself up into doing it today because I have shit that needs taken care of, and I couldnt cam more than 10 mins bc Im having connection issues with steamate. I logged out of anything else that was using my internet but I still cant stream...

  11. #42332
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks
    3,690
    Thanked 2,696 Times in 1,069 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamscene View Post
    I am someone who cams out of necessity, when Im short on bills. Have a love/hate relationship with it. I havent cammed in weeks and worked myself up into doing it today because I have shit that needs taken care of, and I couldnt cam more than 10 mins bc Im having connection issues with steamate. I logged out of anything else that was using my internet but I still cant stream...
    Have you cleared your browser history, cookies and cache files?

  12. #42333
    Veteran Member looklovely's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2020
    Location
    U.S.A. West Coast.
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked 440 Times in 207 Posts
    My Mood
    Dead

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    I'm getting an influx of "At Work" guys, camping, no tip/private. It'd be funny if their employer caught them wanking at work...I don't want to kick them in case they might pay, so I've logged off a couple of times.

    Or "Waiting for wife to leave." "I'm eating..."

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to looklovely For This Useful Post:


  14. #42334
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,783
    Thanks
    5,940
    Thanked 4,216 Times in 1,358 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    the tags are back on my profile

    prob was a glitch
    *Tags are not showing up on my tag page no matter what i click

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  16. #42335
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    1,738
    Thanked 3,430 Times in 998 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    i noticed the tag/profile glitch earlier, it only showed tags that had more than three. but it's back to normal now.

    however i still have the issue of not being able to see any tags from my dashboard/tag page. it just says 0 so i can't block/remove any.

    i asked tech support about this last week and their response was

    "Tags are not missing from your profile and no information has been lost. We temporarily disabled the ability to view and hide tags from the performer dashboard only. If you view your profile from the customer side, you will see your tags are still there.

    We have some more urgent work in progress, but we plan to restore tags in the performer dashboard as soon as we can! We appreciate your patience and understanding."

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:


  18. #42336
    Senior Member FloridaSunDoll's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 358 Times in 113 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSunDoll View Post
    I noticed yesterday all but a handful of tags are missing from my profile also. I think I'm even missing a bunch that had been tagged multiple times. Hopefully just a glitch bc I can still see them when i go through my dashboard. I remember quite a few other models having this issue recently
    All my tags are back now lol whatever it was must’ve fixed itself

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:


  20. #42337
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,783
    Thanks
    5,940
    Thanked 4,216 Times in 1,358 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Regular customer I had blocked on the past was asking if I still had his phone number that I never had.
    He goes exclusive bc that’s where he thinks we talk about contact info.
    He asks again I say the rules again.
    This went on for a while.

    Luckily I record my shows and have proof what was said on my end.
    Folder on computer: sm rule breakers abd save the show as their screen name and date.

    On the drop down I wish there was a extra box to tick to alert smsupport that they break our rules.
    Reporting a member as abusive is reporting a troll IMO
    I had to have support block him for me so I have to write in for that request

    He did go to my onlyfans and drop his number… blocked there as well.
    FFS whyyyyy do they not stop??!!! I know why but still… I fuckn hate these guys. If I could spit nails in their eyeball my day would be the best day ever.

    I always say I’m lazy, tf I’m going to meet you for? Fuckn work hard for what? To fuck you? Phhhh
    They think that shit is easy money. Gtfoh with that bullshit.

    I don’t mind going over the rules in exclusive. Cha ching and block w a report to support

  21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  22. #42338
    Member
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    SM is getting more and more strict. In other forums outside of SW, these are the issues models are having:
    1. No TV can be displayed like you are watching TV or a movie etc.
    2. No copywritten music can be played in your room (if you have Apple Music, buy a song on iTunes, pay for Spotify, etc. no you don't have the rights to it)
    3. Don't eat or drink anything on camera with a logo (soda pop, fast food wrappers or cups, etc.)
    4. Even wearing clothing with big logos on it are causing violation notifications (VS PINK sweaters, Nike logos, etc.)

    Save yourself the headache. I listen to whatever I want in 1 Bluetooth Air Pod covered up by my hair.

    omg thanks...blue tooth good idea

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetme For This Useful Post:


  24. #42339
    God/dess Miss_ShaSha's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    6,328
    Thanks
    16,073
    Thanked 14,530 Times in 5,308 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    Regular customer I had blocked on the past was asking if I still had his phone number that I never had.
    He goes exclusive bc that’s where he thinks we talk about contact info.
    He asks again I say the rules again.
    This went on for a while.

    Luckily I record my shows and have proof what was said on my end.
    Folder on computer: sm rule breakers abd save the show as their screen name and date.

    On the drop down I wish there was a extra box to tick to alert smsupport that they break our rules.
    Reporting a member as abusive is reporting a troll IMO
    I had to have support block him for me so I have to write in for that request

    He did go to my onlyfans and drop his number… blocked there as well.
    FFS whyyyyy do they not stop??!!! I know why but still… I fuckn hate these guys. If I could spit nails in their eyeball my day would be the best day ever.

    I always say I’m lazy, tf I’m going to meet you for? Fuckn work hard for what? To fuck you? Phhhh
    They think that shit is easy money. Gtfoh with that bullshit.

    I don’t mind going over the rules in exclusive. Cha ching and block w a report to support
    WORD!!!
    Sha

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:


  26. #42340
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,200
    Thanks
    616
    Thanked 2,048 Times in 842 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    Regular customer I had blocked on the past was asking if I still had his phone number that I never had.
    He goes exclusive bc that’s where he thinks we talk about contact info.
    He asks again I say the rules again.
    This went on for a while.

    Luckily I record my shows and have proof what was said on my end.
    Folder on computer: sm rule breakers abd save the show as their screen name and date.

    On the drop down I wish there was a extra box to tick to alert smsupport that they break our rules.
    Reporting a member as abusive is reporting a troll IMO
    I had to have support block him for me so I have to write in for that request

    He did go to my onlyfans and drop his number… blocked there as well.
    FFS whyyyyy do they not stop??!!! I know why but still… I fuckn hate these guys. If I could spit nails in their eyeball my day would be the best day ever.

    I always say I’m lazy, tf I’m going to meet you for? Fuckn work hard for what? To fuck you? Phhhh
    They think that shit is easy money. Gtfoh with that bullshit.

    I don’t mind going over the rules in exclusive. Cha ching and block w a report to support
    so helpful! i love this idea of screenshots with a folder for evidence. thanks erika!

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:


  28. #42341
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,783
    Thanks
    5,940
    Thanked 4,216 Times in 1,358 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    so helpful! i love this idea of screenshots with a folder for evidence. thanks erika!
    We must cover our asses

    I recently saw a girl was banned from Streamate permanently because she was doing under age play. She posted her convo on Twitter.. she wanted to have RT but just use the #smglitch and youíll find her post. Going by what the customer typed it seems like she is going along with it. We donít know that bc she has no evidence on her side but she didnít report him.
    They pulled her chat from months ago

    if sheís guilty or not, it proves we need to have anything and everything questionable in our records as well if we need to defend to ourselves.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  30. #42342
    God/dess Marina Starr's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Don't Bother Me, USA
    Posts
    8,423
    Thanks
    10,146
    Thanked 32,342 Times in 7,235 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    I don't know the exact details of why Streamate permanently banned her but I have to say underage play should never be allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    We must cover our asses

    I recently saw a girl was banned from Streamate permanently because she was doing under age play. She posted her convo on Twitter.. she wanted to have RT but just use the #smglitch and youíll find her post. Going by what the customer typed it seems like she is going along with it. We donít know that bc she has no evidence on her side but she didnít report him.
    They pulled her chat from months ago

    if sheís guilty or not, it proves we need to have anything and everything questionable in our records as well if we need to defend to ourselves.

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:


  32. #42343
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,783
    Thanks
    5,940
    Thanked 4,216 Times in 1,358 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    I don't know the exact details of why Streamate permanently banned her but I have to say underage play should never be allowed!
    she posted the emails back and forth and says why w the chat posted.. all on twitter

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  34. #42344
    God/dess Marina Starr's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Don't Bother Me, USA
    Posts
    8,423
    Thanks
    10,146
    Thanked 32,342 Times in 7,235 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread



    Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    she posted the emails back and forth and says why w the chat posted.. all on twitter

  35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:


  36. #42345
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks
    3,690
    Thanked 2,696 Times in 1,069 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    she posted the emails back and forth and says why w the chat posted.. all on twitter
    Yeah I read it and it was really freaking cringey.

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:


  38. #42346
    Member
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 23 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by looklovely View Post
    I'm getting an influx of "At Work" guys, camping, no tip/private. It'd be funny if their employer caught them wanking at work...I don't want to kick them in case they might pay, so I've logged off a couple of times.

    Or "Waiting for wife to leave." "I'm eating..."
    There's been some jackass who will hang out in my room for hours telling me that he's actually waiting for his wife to be on her way home to start his show with me. I don't know why I haven't blocked him yet, the $12 is so not worth it...

  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to briannebanksxo For This Useful Post:


  40. #42347
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,783
    Thanks
    5,940
    Thanked 4,216 Times in 1,358 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    considering its a month old and not many engagements but more people knew about it than me tells me we know not to engage such fuckery, thats why i didnt rt for awareness
    today it was perfect timing to mention it and it will hopefully leave my head now

    Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    Yeah I read it and it was really freaking cringey.
    right. I was just scrolling and boom wtf did i just read?... scrolls through the thread and see the chat cause i wanted to know why she got perma banned.

  41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  42. #42348
    God/dess Marina Starr's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Don't Bother Me, USA
    Posts
    8,423
    Thanks
    10,146
    Thanked 32,342 Times in 7,235 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Normally I'd be a messy hoe and tell you to PM me who this permanently banned hoe is but my highly medicated self says be an unmessy hoe and don't meddle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    considering its a month old and not many engagements but more people knew about it than me tells me we know not to engage such fuckery, thats why i didnt rt for awareness today it was perfect timing to mention it and it will hopefully leave my head now

  43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:


  44. #42349
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,783
    Thanks
    5,940
    Thanked 4,216 Times in 1,358 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    Normally I'd be a messy hoe and tell you to PM me who this permanently banned hoe is but my highly medicated self says be an unmessy hoe and don't meddle.
    lmaooo I got you

  45. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  46. #42350
    Featured Member ravenskyy's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    3,316
    Thanked 2,882 Times in 838 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Anyone else not have the ability to post a room topic? I've been back on cam for 3 days and everyday it says that the room topic option is unavailable.
    "I now exist everywhere and nowhere. In between the fabric of space, time, and streamate. Send help."- illuminaughty

Similar Threads

  1. Another Streamate Studio Hell Thread
    By AutumnXXX in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-11-2018, 05:39 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 07:33 AM
  3. To Streamate or Not Streamate?!
    By AllieSin in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 01:45 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •