Page 1535 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 5351035143514851525153315341535153615371545 ... LastLast
Results 38,351 to 38,375 of 39227

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 704 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

I’ve done a few shows for aspiring cam models. I recently did one in private where she would have to wait till we were alone for me to talk to her about it. If she was annoying I probably would have kicked her out, but she was fine. I didn’t mind at the end of the day but prefer exclusive if they want me to talk about practicalities, and am happy to help in a paying environment. I’ll save any pro bono for here.
    Now do I want to do a normal show to an aspiring/new cam model? No not really, at the very least don’t tell me you are a cam model, and if I found out somehow later that they were I would feel a little taken advantage of.

Want to see my tits, shake my ass, anything on my gold menu, go right ahead fellow models

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    i think positive energy and being happy for other people creates more positive energy.
    when i am getting ready i leave my computer on to SM while doing makeup gets me in the mood to see you ladies killing it! pick up some great vibes. like "wow she is killing it" or "wow she looks amazing".
    most of my favorite models are literally the exact opposite of me style wise or show wise. and i like that. its cool.

most importantly i HATE when people copy each other or this "studying" thing. same idea.
    be yourself or invent your own things.
    i dont have same outfits ect as everyone else on this site.
    my music is way different ect.
    music--- there are millions of songs out there ladies. be creative.

actually i caught 1 studio a few months ago copied a few of my outfits for their models and MY MUSIC which is rare. like NO ONE has ever heard of some of the songs i play its like some real underground indy stuff that match my theme. they just googled it and copied directly. they copied my props too for 1 girl. the whole thing.
    weird AF.

people who say they study models ect or try to copy their style. it will never work. you have to command that personality from the inside. it has to come from within, thats what i believe.
    so dont worry about it ladies its not a threat . but yeah not something i would spend my hard earned cash on to do
    also if they are going exclusive are they giving 5 stars atleast? damn imagine if they didnt.
    not going to spend hours watching others make $$ when i can be online making it myself. seems obvious.
    that sounds so weird. i couldnt do it. a cam model take some one exclusive or private. seems like an invasion of privacy? or is that going to far. IDK

as far as watching other models my 2 cents
    if you are watching the free chat i think its polite to tip a bit.
    sometimes if i have good night ill start someones gold show if i can see they are struggling or whatever drop a few gold then leave. never write anything dont even watch the show most times as i need to work.but we all have been there. maybe there was a hard night , or a time when we were barely making rent. sometimes 1 little tip can get things going.
    or maybe a troll wrote something rude. ill just tip 2 gold and say something nice.

because thats just good energy and manners.

actually someone on here helped me with something via pm . so i just went to her room and left her a tip. i didnt say it was me. no need . just a way to say thanks.

i have actually had women come and spend on me. one lady dropped me 300 gold 1 time. she was so nice. and yes i am sure it was a girl.but she wasnt a cam girl.
    Frankly if someone copied me I’d be over joyed, it’s the best compliment to ever get! Xx also I think it’s nice someone knows you appreciated their help so it’s good to tell them, like hey I appreciated this thank you! Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quite good Sunday wasn’t it? I couldn’t force myself to work more than 3.5 hours though even though I didn’t work for a week. So clearly I am only motivated when contest is around. I need to make schedule and stick to it like many girls do..
    Advice? How do u keep yourself motivated and STFO without contest lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckygoldfish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 583 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Has anyone noticed their checks becoming really tiny lately?
    Despite me working my minimum of 200m in PVT a week(40m pvt a day), my dd was 250!

I charge $8 a min
    What could this possibly be???

Ive been sat on this method for years and ive never noticed such small deposits.
    Americanmade18 on most sites.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyFlame View Post
    Has anyone noticed their checks becoming really tiny lately?
    Despite me working my minimum of 200m in PVT a week(40m pvt a day), my dd was 250!

I charge $8 a min
    What could this possibly be???

Ive been sat on this method for years and ive never noticed such small deposits.
    Try 8.99 per minute instead of 8.00 . i know it sounds crazy but many of us experience more $$ with the .99 vs. without it.
    Not sure if it's a mental thing for customers or what.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wealthmagnet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    Iíve done a few shows for aspiring cam models. I recently did one in private where she would have to wait till we were alone for me to talk to her about it. If she was annoying I probably would have kicked her out, but she was fine. I didnít mind at the end of the day but prefer exclusive if they want me to talk about practicalities, and am happy to help in a paying environment. Iíll save any pro bono for here.
    Now do I want to do a normal show to an aspiring/new cam model? No not really, at the very least donít tell me you are a cam model, and if I found out somehow later that they were I would feel a little taken advantage of.

Want to see my tits, shake my ass, anything on my gold menu, go right ahead fellow models

I'm an old head and have been in the industry forever so i actually don't mind when newbies ask for pointers. But i can see it being annoying sometimes cause i feel like a broken record 😆

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Ladies, if I block someone and then block messaging too (ticking the box in my block list), do I get it right that I have to block the option to message in new messenger, too?
    I mean if they 're totally blocked (from chat and messaging), they still can message me via new messenger if I don't block them there separately?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,143 Times in 1,688 Posts

How many days does it take to update my profile? I’m surprised it doesn’t update right away. There seems to be lag time between updating my profile and what it displays. Damn you SM! (I’m being cheeky.) streamate is domming me.

I’m switching from a sub to a dom, so I kinda need it ready by my next shift.
    Last edited by moneybags; 05-09-2021 at 11:09 PM.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,582 Times in 1,450 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    How many days does it take to update my profile? I’m surprised it doesn’t update right away. There seems to be lag time between updating my profile and what it displays. Damn you SM! (I’m being cheeky.) streamate domming me.

I’m switching from a sub to a dom, so I kinda need it ready by my next shift.
    I have noticed that too. I updated my profile a couple of days ago and it's still showing the old text.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

anyone else sitting in a mega dead room with nothing but members funneling in and out?

edit: cam to cam not working either. guys reporting spinning circles
    Last edited by wealthmagnet; 05-10-2021 at 03:08 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wealthmagnet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by wealthmagnet View Post
    anyone else sitting in a mega dead room with nothing but members funneling in and out?
    Yup! It's dead tonight.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChloeGreenX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,720 Times in 4,743 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by wealthmagnet View Post

edit: cam to cam not working either. guys reporting spinning circles
    There's been a lot of in and out and bitrate issues so I cleared browsing history, restarted lap top, and logged back in.

5 min back on and it's the same thing. Guys are just coming in then leaving. I thought 5am CST dick would be hard and ready to play. Nope. This might be a NO GO Monday lololll. Yikes.
    Sha

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    There's been a lot of in and out and bitrate issues so I cleared browsing history, restarted lap top, and logged back in.

5 min back on and it's the same thing. Guys are just coming in then leaving. I thought 5am CST dick would be hard and ready to play. Nope. This might be a NO GO Monday lololll. Yikes.

i feel you babe! it took my regular 5 times of logging in and out of an exclusive to get cam to cam to work. definitely not feeling today man. i hope our day turns around. *hugs*

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wealthmagnet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post

I feel the same. Early am Monday for me and nope. I ain't staying any longer. Done 7 hours and I'm off to bed. Tomorrow (today late afternoon/evening) is another day

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChloeGreenX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What do you guys think about over exposure? I've seen a lot of posts about Streamate placement that recommend around 30 hours per week, and they said too much more than that risks over exposure. Most of these posts are several years old though, so I don't know if this is relevant anymore. I like working more than that, but if it's going to improve my income then maybe I should split it up between sites.
    I'm not brand new, but I'm still figuring things out.

Wow I scrolled back a few days and I feel like I missed so much. I literally was sitting here eating my popcorn for breakfast and watching the drama unfold. Good morning!
    Last edited by Emanuelle; 05-10-2021 at 07:19 AM.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,143 Times in 1,688 Posts

^^^^ What’s over exposure? I don’t think there’s such a thing?
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Profile updates I've noticed will only happen on weekdays and then only in the daytime. If I update on a Friday afternoon I can forget about any changes until mid Monday at least. If I update weekday daytime it still takes a few hours. God knows why it's so slow and also why they take 3 days minimum for Support to get back to you. It's ridiculous. If it takes three days get a few people to clear the backlog and make it a few hours. A big clip site I use has the BEST customer service, a helpful reply in under ten minutes, any time of day of night. It can be done!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Profile updates I've noticed will only happen on weekdays and then only in the daytime. If I update on a Friday afternoon I can forget about any changes until mid Monday at least. If I update weekday daytime it still takes a few hours. God knows why it's so slow and also why they take 3 days minimum for Support to get back to you. It's ridiculous. If it takes three days get a few people to clear the backlog and make it a few hours. A big clip site I use has the BEST customer service, a helpful reply in under ten minutes, any time of day of night. It can be done!
    yeah ive been in the industry for 10 year and Sm has never improved their model support. There is a bit more communication this year since the discord action (even then, in the official discord, there are no mods or verification). But the relationship between Sm and its models is very abusive feeling. Customers can speak to support live 24/7, but models, sometimes dont even get a reply about not being able to earn. Its so disrespectful. But here we are, unable to escape or change cause its the main income for me and so many of us.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whysky For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whysky View Post
    yeah ive been in the industry for 10 year and Sm has never improved their model support. There is a bit more communication this year since the discord action (even then, in the official discord, there are no mods or verification). But the relationship between Sm and its models is very abusive feeling. Customers can speak to support live 24/7, but models, sometimes dont even get a reply about not being able to earn. Its so disrespectful. But here we are, unable to escape or change cause its the main income for me and so many of us.
    Yeah and also if you want to delete 1 star under 3 mins rating , you loose you placement few raws and get worse traffic for 3-4 days until they reply to you. , nuts. Make 24/7 models support ffs

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luckygoldfish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 704 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuelle View Post
    What do you guys think about over exposure? I've seen a lot of posts about Streamate placement that recommend around 30 hours per week, and they said too much more than that risks over exposure. Most of these posts are several years old though, so I don't know if this is relevant anymore. I like working more than that, but if it's going to improve my income then maybe I should split it up between sites.

Wow I scrolled back a few days and I feel like I missed so much. I literally was sitting here eating my popcorn for breakfast and watching the drama unfold. Good morning!

a few years ago it did seem like everyone was claiming they worked like no more then 15 hours. I always felt shitty because I had just gone full time and was working 35-40 hours often. Barring the reality back then I donít think it counts now.

too many hours at low pay might lead to crappier placement, but hours alone shouldnít. During contests which are at least a week of every month, lots of models are working 40+. Unless I was in a jam I wouldnít do more then 2 low earning hours at a time.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Ah I think understand what you mean. You think if you are there basically everyday they will get kind of bored and don’t have time to miss you and such which kind of make sense BUT based on my experience it’s opposite once I start streaming everyday many hours (contest week) there are actually people who are coming everyday and your favs raising instead of dropping. Also you cover different time zones so there are people who never seen you before/were not able to play in certain time plus streamate benefit those who are streaming Long hours and also yes u can have 1-2-3 bad hours but if you stream 8-10-12 hours it won’t matter much because traffic comes in waves
    You will still have to stream during slow hours in order to get good hours later. For example if u make money quick in 3 hours and then it’s slow and you decide to quit it would probably means you start with slow hours your next shift (well that’s what I think )
    Now saying that of course there are generally better hours during these 24 and slower hours
    Damn sorry I sound confusing

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Luckygoldfish For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luckygoldfish View Post
    Ah I think understand what you mean. You think if you are there basically everyday they will get kind of bored and don’t have time to miss you and such which kind of make sense BUT based on my experience it’s opposite once I start streaming everyday many hours (contest week) there are actually people who are coming everyday and your favs raising instead of dropping. Also you cover different time zones so there are people who never seen you before/were not able to play in certain time plus streamate benefit those who are streaming Long hours and also yes u can have 1-2-3 bad hours but if you stream 8-10-12 hours it won’t matter much because traffic comes in waves
    You will still have to stream during slow hours in order to get good hours later. For example if u make money quick in 3 hours and then it’s slow and you decide to quit it would probably means you start with slow hours your next shift (well that’s what I think )
    Now saying that of course there are generally better hours during these 24 and slower hours
    Damn sorry I sound confusing
    Basically you saying just stay the fuck on lol xxx

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 456 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuelle View Post

The more you work the more you will make, in the short and long run. More hours = more $$$$.

If guys are bored of you they won't visit you, simple as that.

43. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Honestly when I stay on 12+ hours they come to play in the morning leave happy then they work they sleep they eat and then “ wow you are still on!? Wanna go again?” The memory is fresh that you made them feel good

45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luckygoldfish For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angela888 View Post
    Basically you saying just stay the fuck on lol xxx
    Yeah but who am I to give an advice? In the last week I streamed 3.5 hours lol
    No contest no motivation (

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckygoldfish For This Useful Post: