Page 1895 of 1917 FirstFirst ... 8951395179518451885189318941895189618971905 ... LastLast
Results 47,351 to 47,375 of 47901

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ggminx View Post
    same! i wish the 2 were together so i could take them off together for a complete 2 day weekend

ETA: i seem to recall reading this earlier in the thread however can't find it now. are we able to change our cam name? and if so, what are the consequences?

changed, uhmm guys are visual. they remember your look more than your name. In my experience nothing is changed. you ll keep all your clients.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,772 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ggminx View Post
    same! i wish the 2 were together so i could take them off together for a complete 2 day weekend

ETA: i seem to recall reading this earlier in the thread however can't find it now. are we able to change our cam name? and if so, what are the consequences?
    In the Streamate system, everything remains the same. The only issue we've seen with models doing that is they disappear from the site listing for a few hours while the system "repopulates" them. Your favorites can still find you, you just won't be in any categories or the front page for about half a day at most.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,486 Times in 712 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by misspandora View Post
    This is all true, but sex tends to be a recession-proof industry
    Trust and believe back in 2008-2012 - I went clubbing and drank like money wasn't a thang. I was definitely in poverty too. Anything to ease the pain. Let's hope we dull the "pain" for our fans/customers/investors/clients too.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 1,141 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Did people not get paid today??? Like wtf!?!? lol It's Friday!!! Where's the money????
    "I now exist everywhere and nowhere. In between the fabric of space, time, and streamate. Send help."- illuminaughty

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 25,256 Times in 12,917 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Crossfingers Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
    Did people not get paid today??? Like wtf!?!? lol It's Friday!!! Where's the money????
    Are you talking a check?
    If so, mine was a day late, due to my local post office the clerk told me my pkg was also late, (even tho I got a delivered notice).

Good luck either way!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,347 Times in 1,327 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

oh god…. fridays are never good for me lol. i will manifest a success. ironically i manifest big tips and i get big tips but no one for the life of me will go exclusive haha. shall i start manifesting exclusives ? might need to .
    good luck tonight girlie

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 1,141 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Are you talking a check?
    If so, mine was a day late, due to my local post office the clerk told me my pkg was also late, (even tho I got a delivered notice).

Good luck either way!
    I meant the customers. There are like noooo spenders. Then my room died at 3pm. Fuuuuck lol
    "I now exist everywhere and nowhere. In between the fabric of space, time, and streamate. Send help."- illuminaughty

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 Times in 451 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    Trust and believe back in 2008-2012 - I went clubbing and drank like money wasn't a thang. I was definitely in poverty too. Anything to ease the pain. Let's hope we dull the "pain" for our fans/customers/investors/clients too.
    I'm not sure any industry is recession-proof, but there is some evidence I saw a while back that says people often spend MORE money on non-essential stuff when times are tougher. Sales of stuff like alcohol and entertainment things go up when the sensible opinion would state people cut back on non-essentials because they can't afford them The truth is that often they spend more on the things that cheer them up, even if they shouldn't or can't afford to. I know, I've done it. Of course there are lots too who do cut back because they don't have a choice. There are people on both sides.

Assuming these two scenarios are both true to an extent, they kind of cancel each other out. A customer said to me today that he bet my business shot up during the pandemic. They truth is it kind of remained the same although I can't compare to if the pandemic didn't happen. There will always be people who cut back at difficult times, and others who indulge more to make them feel better. Along with those who don't change their behaviour at all.

Business will always be up and down. All we can do is do the best for ourselves and give the customers the best orgasm we can!

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

adultwork stopping paxum payment ... not sure why tho. hopefully SM not.

Thanks

Anyone's stream quality all messed up today? Keeps dropping to poor every 10 or so mins, then fixing itself

18. The Following User Says Thank You to roseforarose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,224 Times in 1,702 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roseforarose View Post
    Anyone's stream quality all messed up today? Keeps dropping to poor every 10 or so mins, then fixing itself

i did notice other streams today pixelated

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

One of my best regs said he's having issues with his card on the site (he's not a freeloader so I believe this), could be that others are having issues too. But yeah it's grim, I'm gunna join another site at the end of the month bc SM is...not doing anymore it lol

22. The Following User Says Thank You to roseforarose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,531 Times in 471 Posts
    My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    I'm not sure any industry is recession-proof, but there is some evidence I saw a while back that says people often spend MORE money on non-essential stuff when times are tougher. Sales of stuff like alcohol and entertainment things go up when the sensible opinion would state people cut back on non-essentials because they can't afford them The truth is that often they spend more on the things that cheer them up, even if they shouldn't or can't afford to. I know, I've done it. Of course there are lots too who do cut back because they don't have a choice. There are people on both sides.

Assuming these two scenarios are both true to an extent, they kind of cancel each other out. A customer said to me today that he bet my business shot up during the pandemic. They truth is it kind of remained the same although I can't compare to if the pandemic didn't happen. There will always be people who cut back at difficult times, and others who indulge more to make them feel better. Along with those who don't change their behaviour at all.

Business will always be up and down. All we can do is do the best for ourselves and give the customers the best orgasm we can!
    This is all very true.
    Add to that, seeing cam girls and paying for cam shows is an addiction for most guys ( they've shared this info with me).
    I've been a sex worker my entire adult life.
    I've ridden the recessions, housing market crashes, etc.
    My busiest day to date was on 9/11.
    The weirdest thing was that not one customer mentioned it.
    Even though I had the tv on at a low, but audible volume in the main room that they needed to walk through to get to the bedroom.
    I've also had men book me the instant they had a death in the family, or some other event.
    "Fortune Favors The Bold."
    I'm bold.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dreamqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,347 Times in 1,327 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    oh god…. fridays are never good for me lol. i will manifest a success. ironically i manifest big tips and i get big tips but no one for the life of me will go exclusive haha. shall i start manifesting exclusives ? might need to .
    good luck tonight girlie
    holly cow friday night whatttttt?
    i drained DA FUCK out of those bitches.

our luck might be changing ladies , if you have time tonight hop on. ppl are spending . someone even mentioned they waited until today when they got paid . so ! yes!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Hmmm, just checked my profile in MY state that I have GEOBLOCKED and was able to see my profile. (No VPN) WTF?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamqueen View Post
    This is all very true.
    Add to that, seeing cam girls and paying for cam shows is an addiction for most guys ( they've shared this info with me).
    Even though I had the tv on at a low, but audible volume in the main room that they needed to walk through to get to the bedroom.
    I've also had men book me the instant they had a death in the family, or some other event.
    Now that IS weird nobody mentioned it. I'm in the UK but I remember exactly what I was doing when it was on TV, I'll never forget that. It probably shows that we can be a way of guys escaping their lives, whether their lives are just a bit mundane or utterly awful. I really like that I can bring some pleasure to someone's day.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 25,256 Times in 12,917 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Crossfingers Re: The Streamate Thread

I meant the customers. There are like noooo spenders. Then my room died at 3pm. Fuuuuck lol
    Ohhh, I C 9, sorry .
    Cheapos
    I get it. Hope it gets better for ya.

I've a loonngg list of free loaders I'm going to an when they come back in my room.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,936 Times in 3,942 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Now that IS weird nobody mentioned it. I'm in the UK but I remember exactly what I was doing when it was on TV, I'll never forget that. It probably shows that we can be a way of guys escaping their lives, whether their lives are just a bit mundane or utterly awful. I really like that I can bring some pleasure to someone's day.
    I don't find it weird tbh. During all of the crazy political upheaval these last few years I don't know that I've had any customers mention any of it (save for the few guys that used to have me roleplay as Ivanka Trump, but that's just because they thought she was hot). I think it makes sense seeing as how (generally) guys are purchasing our services solely for the sake of their own enjoyment/release/relaxation.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

So on the front page right now, someone who is on cam while they are in a bar, asking for trouble much? Not naked obviously but hell, how easy will it be for anyone else to be shown on the stream? I really don't get people!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,330 Times in 4,718 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    When I mentioned, "Not sure if I am supposed to contact the general SM support email or [email protected] but here is the issue..." I did get a snarky response saying, "We are helping you here. You don't need to mention you also contacted SM support..." Umm what? Ok... I guess it's a hot button topic or something.

I am getting a TON of private messages with phone numbers. I can block a member from messaging me but I can't delete their PM. How do I report the member for giving out contact information from the PM screen? Is it even worth it? I don't want to have to go to 3+ screens to report these members if it honestly doesn't do anything.
    Without Liz or Vanessa SM has always been very much against the models. They still haven't given us a live chat because they truly don't care nor want models having access to their immediate attention. We make the whole industry and without us they'd be out of a job but it's very clear they really don't like us and would rather us stfu and work and be happy with 30-35%.

I wouldn't report shit. We wouldn't want them actually doing their jobs as it seems way too much for them and that they don't want to be bothered. I just keep a record via screenshots in case I need them. Other than that they don't hear from me much because every single email I have dating back to 2013 outside of Liz/Vanessa have all had very nasty undertones. "We don't see annyythhinggg wrong with your acct." Every. Single. Email. Lmao no issues ever in 9 years? Ok, Bob.

Believe In Your Brand

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by emkato View Post
    Reading about how rude support is makes me never want to reach out. The few times I've reached out for a problem, it was always to Liz who is very helpful. Its like the support team resents the people who are making them money, really bizarre.

Maybe if they communicated with us about site issues instead of leaving us in the dark, they wouldn't be so bothered by our unnecessary and annoying emails! /s
    SM will neverrrr do this. They'd rather stay quiet or cover them with contests vs actually lose potential money. If you say nothing girls will still log in. If you announce issues most won't bother coming on.

Believe In Your Brand

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    oh haha rude/dumb support on sm? i stopped asking them things years ago. mostly i just ignore all glitches issues and “ bite the bullet” when things get to the point i am unable to work more than 1 day or something very pressing i contact liz. but I never contact her for minor issues, as i am sure she is so busy. but as for support…. completely …utterly… useless …
    I do this too. Useless but I really needed to ask why I had a ton of recent 5 star reviews after my account was stuck on 4 for months. It says after a minimum of 5, 5 stars you'd get the average. I only had all 5's. Then they fixed it and said the system changes it when it wants automatically and that they don't see anything wrong, lol. Well if it was automatically, I wouldn't have reached out, haha. If it has something to do with my placement or missing money I reach out because I busted my ass, sore back and deserve my ranking. Otherwise I don't bother because I know how they treat us pretending you don't have account issues in their replies.

Believe In Your Brand

41. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamqueen View Post
    This is all very true.
    This. I totally understand recessions and high gas/petrol but I can't say that it's ever stopped most guys from spending on porn. Addicts and needing to release stress has always trumped lack of funds imho. Also, when one can't spend, here comes 5 others. Sure, we feel pinches here or there but I feel like changing visuals usually spark more spending. I also know its been proven that even us Women spend more on beauty during the dry times subconsciously to attract financial help from Men going back to switching things up visually with ourselves. (Lipstick colors, new hair, new tits, new hot hot pics, etc). They love skeeting that stress out.

Also, at least my fellow Americans aren't paying by the litre like Europeans where the Eur and GBP is still heavier than USD and I'm paying double for food here in the DR. Try getting any American staple or groceries and it's $50 for taco hell or $160 for groceries bs $100 back home or $15 for the same taco hell meal. I've lived abroad now almost 4 years and my clients are 98% American. They spend like there is no recession plenty of times in my 14 yrs in this bizz. The money in 2008/2009 during the housing crash was one of the most highest earned years under my belt and it wasn't even hard.

Believe In Your Brand

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

So on the front page right now, someone who is on cam while they are in a bar, asking for trouble much? Not naked obviously but hell, how easy will it be for anyone else to be shown on the stream? I really don't get people!
    Depends where in the bar.

Believe In Your Brand

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Holy shit this morning is TOUGH!

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post: