Page 1111 of 1138 FirstFirst ... 111611101110611101110911101111111211131121 ... LastLast
Results 27,751 to 27,775 of 28433

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,463 Times in 2,557 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KarinaGiselle View Post
    Is it me or is it uber criminal how many cheap bastards and beggars are right now?

Is something going on that I'm not aware of?
    Im just having a really slow day im just on to waiting for it to be closing to dinner time (west coast) before i leave to get some food and put a little captain in me to help me reset my sleep. i want to get to bed and wake up at different hours then i currently do since i changed the hours i work and want to have more daylight hours when im awake (sleep like a normal person). so my plan for tonight since its slow and i got nice $90 payment between phrendly and niteflirt is get drunk on some captain morgan and head to bed around 11/midnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 Times in 604 Posts

hey so i usually try to make my goal of 350 within 3.5 hours or 4 hours i feel like this may be unrealistic and is stressing me out to try to get this amount in a short period of time.

How long do you cam for to reach that? what should i have a realistic expectation of what i should make hourly?
    should i try to do like 175 day and 175 night... do you think this will cause less stress on me.

ill even shoot for 150/150

i feel like im adding way too much stress on myself if i dont always hit that... and its literally bringing me down and i feel like im not good enough etc.

what do you do?

I love sm but im also open to other camsites. i tried mfc yesterday but my cam was blurry and couldnt get ANYONE IN MY ROOM and my camscore is like 2500. so i dunno

Thanks
    Thanked 7,298 Times in 2,675 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Hey Ginger it's not really possible for anyone to give you an average as it really varies. Some girls make very little while others are banking, then the next night their roles are reversed. The only way to ensure you make decent money on a regular basis is to split cam, charge high rates, and show up regularly! As you probably figured out from my ranting earlier tonight in chat I have pretty high expectations for my own earnings, and while I sometimes find it frustrating not to earn what i want in the TIME that i want (I.e. as quickly as possible), i usually meet my goals though i may have to turn on more sites and stay on longer. Whack those rates up and try out a few other sites x

Oh and guys, sorry for the newb question (again) but what's the best way to deal with SM when you get shows on multiple other sites? I usually try and persuade them into paid saying im about to get naked, then shut it down or go on a break if they're not playing ball, but it's really inconvenient. Is there like a way to go on a break but show up like im in a private they can join?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Hey Ginger it's not really possible for anyone to give you an average as it really varies. Some girls make very little while others are banking, then the next night their roles are reversed. The only way to ensure you make decent money on a regular basis is to split cam, charge high rates, and show up regularly! As you probably figured out from my ranting earlier tonight in chat I have pretty high expectations for my own earnings, and while I sometimes find it frustrating not to earn what i want in the TIME that i want (I.e. as quickly as possible), i usually meet my goals though i may have to turn on more sites and stay on longer. Whack those rates up and try out a few other sites x

Oh and guys, sorry for the newb question (again) but what's the best way to deal with SM when you get shows on multiple other sites? I usually try and persuade them into paid saying im about to get naked, then shut it down or go on a break if they're not playing ball, but it's really inconvenient. Is there like a way to go on a break but show up like im in a private they can join?
    on SM ? ask for the external site feature in ur account . when u turn it on it puts u in a fake pvt status so people can "join in"
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

You can do that? Omg

Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 Times in 604 Posts

can i split cam from one computer, lol i know that sounds so dumb. how do i do it? i dont know how to split cam at all :o

what sites should i split cam on and what do i do if i get a show on one site and not the other?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,486 Times in 974 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by gingerstripper View Post
    can i split cam from one computer, lol i know that sounds so dumb. how do i do it? i dont know how to split cam at all :o

what sites should i split cam on and what do i do if i get a show on one site and not the other?
    yes, 1 pc is fine. download split cam or many cam to like "clone" ur cam and it depends what sites u split. some u can pause, some u might need to log off , some have a paid only section you can go into.

if ur new def just try to add one to split at a time or it can be overwhelming, then add more sites when u get comfortable splitting
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

You can do that? Omg
    yup all i did was ask for the code and the next time i logged in the button was there to toggle the feature on or off and i dont even have an external site to put the code into

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How do you explain the "top model" who hardly logs on and she's on the top row? Trust me it's a combination of:

Special Treatment
    Money made per hr.
    Time online ect.... it's a combination of whatever they want to do.

I've worked on stream for 9 yrs. and I have been in business with the owner of the site.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lexilexxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Is there still a glitch with the bit rate? Mine just crashed down to 122 yesterday and it's STILL at the same exact #((((((

It was at 1472 before it bottomed out. Anyone else having a problem with their bit rate bottoming out again?

Thanks
    Thanked 24,003 Times in 5,051 Posts

Mine did dropped to 1000 when I was streaming at 2000 yesterday afternoon. I think they are working on the site. Try restarting your router and modem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    Is there still a glitch with the bit rate? Mine just crashed down to 122 yesterday and it's STILL at the same exact #((((((

It was at 1472 before it bottomed out. Anyone else having a problem with their bit rate bottoming out again?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,649 Times in 1,728 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Just had a new guy ask my pvt rate and when he tried to go pvt he found out it was 50% higher than what I told him. He's in the USA so no way it's conversion rate. Da actual fuck? Hate it when the site/affiliates do shady shit behind our backs and make us the scapegoats.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can guys send you their cam in free chat?

Blocking freeloaders and beggars in freechat like:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 1,816 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Can guys send you their cam in free chat?
    No, thank goodness!!

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 4,862 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by maddiebabe View Post

I wish I had the work ethic to do 40 hours a week on cam. I mean 30 is doable most weeks but some reason I just don't do 40s with this job. I think it might be because I'm really not a people person and a few of these guys seem to be phenomenally shitty people to have to deal with.
    giphy-downsized (4).gif
    "RICH BITCH"

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,491 Times in 3,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    Just had a new guy ask my pvt rate and when he tried to go pvt he found out it was 50% higher than what I told him. He's in the USA so no way it's conversion rate. Da actual fuck? Hate it when the site/affiliates do shady shit behind our backs and make us the scapegoats.
    I feel like that guy is lying to you. How is that even possible?

If it's true then SM better be giving me my 35% of that amount too!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    yup all i did was ask for the code and the next time i logged in the button was there to toggle the feature on or off and i dont even have an external site to put the code into
    Hmm she sent me the codes but there is no button in my room and i don't have a site to put it on anymore :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Hmm she sent me the codes but there is no button in my room and i don't have a site to put it on anymore :/
    If you have the external feature it will show up at the top of your broadcasting window like this:
    external.jpg

You can turn "external show to 'on'" to put yourself into a forced private.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Ahh yay I do have that!! Can't wait to try it next week. So I can just toggle that to 'on' when i get a show elsewhere, then guys in my SM room can go private and view me right? That's so awesome if so

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,055 Times in 1,138 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Just an FYI with the external show feature (which does sound pretty awesome - I love the forced private ability on some other sites): It's supposed to be VERY vulnerable to hacking.

As far as I know, someone with a paid membership site (like Model Centro) can let her members watch shows for free. That's what the feature is really meant to do. Your paid site members would appear in your chat with a GREEN screen name. If you do NOT have an external site linked to SM, but you see guys in paid chat with a green screen name, they came in through a "back door" and aren't paying. Supposedly it isn't exactly uncommon, so watch out for it.

Note: This isn't something I know about first hand, but it's been mentioned on the forum repeatedly in the past. If someone knows more about it, or if the problem has been fixed, hopefully they'll speak up! ETA: Yes, the link in PGD's post below is perfect!

Here's what SM officially says about the external show feature (mostly unrelated to the green screen names, but they are mentioned): https://streamatehelp.com/external-site-show-ess/
    Last edited by Magical_Hoohah; 05-18-2017 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by temptingmodel
    "dont worry, its slow for other models today"
    I'm not other models, its not slow.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magical_Hoohah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,504 Times in 4,167 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Heres a thread on the little green men https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...n-WHO-ARE-THEY

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thank you ladies. So do any of you currently use this feature in the way that I propose to?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Thank you ladies. So do any of you currently use this feature in the way that I propose to?
    Yes, if you get a show on another site while splitting then you just switch that to "on" and it puts you in a forced private. Members on Streamate can enter and pay your private price to watch. You'll get a lot of peepers though, so be forewarned. I don't split cam but I use the feature if someone is irritating me and hanging out in my free chat too long chatting. I'll take myself private just to get rid of them and then go back to free once they leave lol. I have gotten members who enter and actually stay for a show though. I've only had the green names pop in once while in a forced private and then I just booted him and re-entered my free chat so he couldn't peep. I do have a website linked but I never do live shows through there and I know my members usernames. The hackers are always named "Guest###".

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

How do you turn the external show option on? I have it and it's turned off but it won't let me turn it on?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    How do you turn the external show option on? I have it and it's turned off but it won't let me turn it on?
    Sounds like they haven't activated it for you if you can't turn it on. Mine let's me turn it on and off freely as long as I'm not already in a private chat with a customer.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post: