Results 27,751 to 27,775 of 27777

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 Times in 1,713 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Thank you ladies. So do any of you currently use this feature in the way that I propose to?
    Yes, if you get a show on another site while splitting then you just switch that to "on" and it puts you in a forced private. Members on Streamate can enter and pay your private price to watch. You'll get a lot of peepers though, so be forewarned. I don't split cam but I use the feature if someone is irritating me and hanging out in my free chat too long chatting. I'll take myself private just to get rid of them and then go back to free once they leave lol. I have gotten members who enter and actually stay for a show though. I've only had the green names pop in once while in a forced private and then I just booted him and re-entered my free chat so he couldn't peep. I do have a website linked but I never do live shows through there and I know my members usernames. The hackers are always named "Guest###".

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

How do you turn the external show option on? I have it and it's turned off but it won't let me turn it on?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 Times in 1,713 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    How do you turn the external show option on? I have it and it's turned off but it won't let me turn it on?
    Sounds like they haven't activated it for you if you can't turn it on. Mine let's me turn it on and off freely as long as I'm not already in a private chat with a customer.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Those of you that are also having problems with their bitrate dropping, is it changing at all, like going back up some and then dropping again like it did the last time there was a problem? Or has it just dropped and stayed there without changing?

Like with mine right now, it was 1472 and has dropped to 122 and is NOT going back up at all, its just staying right there!
    Last time when there was a problem with bitrate it would bounce up and down but not this time I tried resetting my modem but didn't change anything and now my placement is FUCKED. I was on front page around middle and now I am at the top of the second page and barely getting anyone in my room

Veteran Member
    Thanks

For Girly girl : after the placement drops due to who knows what, it takes a while to go back up. For me its anywhere from 10-30 minutes to 1 hour or more. I personally think they rotate models on bad servers sometimes. Or maybe their servers drop and they don't even know or care until they see loss of money coming in.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to imelly21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by imelly21 View Post
    For Girly girl : after the placement drops due to who knows what, it takes a while to go back up. For me its anywhere from 10-30 minutes to 1 hour or more. I personally think they rotate models on bad servers sometimes. Or maybe their servers drop and they don't even know or care until they see loss of money coming in.
    Ive never seen my bitrate act like this tho, its been at 122 exactly for 2 or 3 days now. Ever since I seen it drop, it has not changed at all to where in the past I would see it go back up like you mentioned. I am just trying to figure out if its happening to other models or if its something on my end

Update*

Now my frames per sec just went from 33 to a BIG FAT 0 and my placement went to bottom of page 4 when I used to be in the middle of page 1.........WTF
    Last edited by Girly_Girl; 05-20-2017 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 Times in 926 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

guys my bitrate has been fine...im starting to feel bad n wonder whats causing it...hmm

"Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to h0ttie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 Times in 1,034 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Thank you ladies. So do any of you currently use this feature in the way that I propose to?
    Susie, I think I'll join you with this experiment. I'm much more of an exclusive show type of girl, and I mostly get 1-on-1 shows on the sites I split with, so I don't see myself "abusing" the feature. It's really nice to have the option just in case, though.

I did a tiny test run, and it appears that turning on the external show throws you into private - so far, so good. Don't want my pussy out in free chat by accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by temptingmodel
    "dont worry, its slow for other models today"
    I'm not other models, its not slow.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magical_Hoohah For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    Update*

Now my frames per sec just went from 33 to a BIG FAT 0 and my placement went to bottom of page 4 when I used to be in the middle of page 1.........WTF
    this happened to be a lil while ago too. I think it might have been my internet ( I dont have proof ). Just imagine if your internet drops for a few minutes, the softwear " thinks" you are using Above with the lowest settings ( meaning lowest internet speed) so it kicks u really down. Maybe call your internet provider to ask if they are experiencing connection drops? Or just tell them ( even if you're not sure ) that you are experiencing connection drops and you demand them to look into it and to fix it.

Thanks

Sorry not been on for a while but thank you the ladies who gave helpful advice. It would seem that it is just because I have better lighting and am a killer hustler... who knew?!

I will continue to rock it out on the first row or box whatever happens that day without guilt or comment and not look a gift horse in the mouth. Special thanks to PGD and MH who helped me understand the magical mystery of placement better.

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey everyone,
    I experienced a quite annoying glitch during my goldshows today.. If a member pledged e.g 10$ for my GS (written on my chat screen that "XY member has pledged 10$ for your gold show") it appeared as 6.99$ on my countdown and also appeared on my earnings later this lower amount x 35%. Has anyone else ever experienced similar to this before? I'm quite confused about it..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kisha View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I experienced a quite annoying glitch during my goldshows today.. If a member pledged e.g 10$ for my GS (written on my chat screen that "XY member has pledged 10$ for your gold show") it appeared as 6.99$ on my countdown and also appeared on my earnings later this lower amount x 35%. Has anyone else ever experienced similar to this before? I'm quite confused about it..
    Yes, I have had that happen. I think it is because they are in a different country and the currency conversion rate.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Question, I was offline for a while, now today I went back down to 4 stars, I had 0 hours for the past 90 days due to shit going on. Thats the norm, right you go back down to 4, because I have no bad ratings? I know stupid question...thanks ladies
    Raven_Winter

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiki399 View Post
    Question, I was offline for a while, now today I went back down to 4 stars, I had 0 hours for the past 90 days due to shit going on. Thats the norm, right you go back down to 4, because I have no bad ratings? I know stupid question...thanks ladies
    Yeah, once you get five ratings, it'll display your average again.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livroyale For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by livroyale View Post
    Yeah, once you get five ratings, it'll display your average again.
    Thanks I'm a dipshit, I just read it...lol...thank u
    Raven_Winter

24. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki399 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,847 Times in 2,519 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by kiki399 View Post
    Me too, and after such a great last shift as well. It sucks

Wonder if being down at 4 stars will lose my top spot position when I'm online?
    Websites & payment for camgirls

Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 711 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Me too, and after such a great last shift as well. It sucks

Wonder if being down at 4 stars will lose my top spot position when I'm online?
    I had a drop to 4 stars after not being online for months and it didnt really affect my placement. My placement dropped a little after not being on so longs but only by a few rows, I was really surprised it didnt drop more.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAlexander View Post
    "If no one is complaining about the price, the price is too low."
    @Bethann_Live

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missbeth For This Useful Post:

I'm in Mexico but please don't let the marks know.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

hey everyone, do you know if blocking a customer off a private can lead to a drastic drop in payment? my last pvt before my break I blocked because of rudeness before even 3 minutes, and when I came back after lunch I am about 6th row in my category, instead of row 1 or 2 where I always find myself. The rest of my stats is fine.

I thought we could block freely if customers made us uncomfortable but I'm starting to get an anxiety attack, the dead was dead anyway with good placement....

thanks in advance to any insight you might have.
    If you're having trouble with the newer versions of the SM Broadcaster, PM me if you'd like the setup file for an older simpler verion! (v. 12) Happy hustling!

Thanks
    Thanked 23,510 Times in 4,938 Posts

No, blocking someone has nothing to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigrillo View Post
    hey everyone, do you know if blocking a customer off a private can lead to a drastic drop in payment? my last pvt before my break I blocked because of rudeness before even 3 minutes, and when I came back after lunch I am about 6th row in my category, instead of row 1 or 2 where I always find myself. The rest of my stats is fine.

I thought we could block freely if customers made us uncomfortable but I'm starting to get an anxiety attack, the dead was dead anyway with good placement....

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 945 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tigrillo View Post

My placement has been randomly dropping, then righting itself over and over. Maybe that's happening to you too. I sent a troubleshooting report.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    My placement has been randomly dropping, then righting itself over and over. Maybe that's happening to you too. I sent a troubleshooting report.
    Same, all day today.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livroyale For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Same all last night

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,310 Times in 1,659 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Just had it happen. I checked my ranking and it had 31.2 for framerate instead of the usual 99.9 one has when using SMB. Whatever they're using to identify the encoding software must be acting up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

My placement was all over the place yesterday as well. I dont have the patience to sent emails anymore, screen shots or details. It is what it is.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imelly21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,310 Times in 1,659 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by imelly21 View Post
    My placement was all over the place yesterday as well. I dont have the patience to sent emails anymore, screen shots or details. It is what it is.
    Looks like nearly everyone's is. Mine's been that way all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post: