Page 1663 of 1687 FirstFirst ... 6631163156316131653166116621663166416651673 ... LastLast
Results 41,551 to 41,575 of 42152

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by emkato View Post
    To reply to 2 posts or more in one post, I hit "reply with quote" to the first post im responding to and copy and paste the "quoted" post. Then I exit back to the thread and hit "reply with quote" on the next post I want to reply to and paste it with the first copied post to my reply. So now I have 2 quoted posts that I'm replying to. I hope that makes sense lol.

I just recently learned what poppers are, had to Google it because I've had an influx of guys telling me that they want to do a show with their poppers and I'm like what the fuck is that?? Lmao. None of them have actually gone into exclusive shows with me though. They're the type to ask for a show, I say yes, and they leave anyway. I think whatever they are doing on cam is not our responsibility. If they turn their camera on and they are smoking a crack pipe, how is that in any way our doing or something we can control?

Although I will say this, I had an old friend who got banned from SM permanently because she recorded a video of someone on cam2cam with her cellphone doing illicite things and posted it to one of her social media accounts (i think it was twitter) as a form of "blackmail fetish" and because the streamate logo was visible in her video, SM closed her account because they don't want that negative behavior being seen as acceptable and literally threw the book at her. Instantly banned from camming ever again, no warning. She was in a studio too. SM didn't care.
    I'm not surprised, blackmail is a criminal offence in most countries isn't it? Not to mention whatever 'illicit' stuff was in the video. And then if she shared it, that content would relate directly to her and to SM. That's certainly a fetish I wouldn't ever touch with a bargepole!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    I'm not surprised, blackmail is a criminal offence in most countries isn't it? Not to mention whatever 'illicit' stuff was in the video. And then if she shared it, that content would relate directly to her and to SM. That's certainly a fetish I wouldn't ever touch with a bargepole!
    I totally agree, I forget what exactly she told me was in the video because it happened quite some time ago, but she was playing with fire. She's a nice person so I felt bad for her losing her account but it is what it is, let it be a lesson to others I suppose.

edit: she was figuratively playing with fire not literally lol I don't wanna cause confusion
    Last edited by emkato; 09-28-2021 at 09:11 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emkato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Are your tags showing as 0? I see tags on my profile, but none in my dashboard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by looklovely View Post
    Are your tags showing as 0? I see tags on my profile, but none in my dashboard.
    same for me

Thanks
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 629 Posts

Tags are gone, customers are gone also, its freaking dead

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsJess For This Useful Post:

Emanuelle

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    Ladies, anyone please teach me how to answer multiple posts in one post? I don't like to abuse the thread, but it happens every time.
    On the bottom of the post you see Reply; Reply With Quote; and "+ So if you wanted to reply to 4 posts at once you would tap "+ on the first 3 (you'll see a blue check mark appear over "+), and then tap Reply With Quote on the 4th one then you'll see all the posts you wanted to quote show in the reply box. I don't know it that works if you go to the next page, but it definitely does if they're all on the same page.

I've seen models tagged "mommy" by customers too. I find a lot of the rules are open to interpretation and they can choose to enforce them however they see fit. I think this is true for all cam and clip sites. Sometimes even when you ask for clarification you can't get a clear answer.
    Last edited by Emanuelle; 09-28-2021 at 11:32 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emanuelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

OMG its so fucking dead today.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 449 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by emkato View Post
    To reply to 2 posts or more in one post, I hit "reply with quote" to the first post im responding to and copy and paste the "quoted" post. Then I exit back to the thread and hit "reply with quote" on the next post I want to reply to and paste it with the first copied post to my reply. So now I have 2 quoted posts that I'm replying to. I hope that makes sense lol.

I just recently learned what poppers are, had to Google it because I've had an influx of guys telling me that they want to do a show with their poppers and I'm like what the fuck is that?? Lmao. None of them have actually gone into exclusive shows with me though. They're the type to ask for a show, I say yes, and they leave anyway. I think whatever they are doing on cam is not our responsibility. If they turn their camera on and they are smoking a crack pipe, how is that in any way our doing or something we can control?

Although I will say this, I had an old friend who got banned from SM permanently because she recorded a video of someone on cam2cam with her cellphone doing illicite things and posted it to one of her social media accounts (i think it was twitter) as a form of "blackmail fetish" and because the streamate logo was visible in her video, SM closed her account because they don't want that negative behavior being seen as acceptable and literally threw the book at her. Instantly banned from camming ever again, no warning. She was in a studio too. SM didn't care.
    oh I have these guys with poppers the whole time in shows! Also some guys use cocaine, so that's why I asked about drugs. Should I shame them? hahahaha
    I am curious if people have some kind of ToS when they register on SM as members. Ladies, who registered as members on SM, did you have any agreement?
    I had some people wanting blackmail, and I messaged support about it, and they said blackmailing was not ok. Anyways, there are people who love the idea of being exposed and filmed, but in my experience it never goes too far (I mean, they don't want to be posted all over the internet, but they love to imagine it)

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuelle View Post
    On the bottom of the post you see Reply; Reply With Quote; and "+ So if you wanted to reply to 4 posts at once you would tap "+ on the first 3 (you'll see a blue check mark appear over "+), and then tap Reply With Quote on the 4th one then you'll see all the posts you wanted to quote show in the reply box. I don't know it that works if you go to the next page, but it definitely does if they're all on the same page.

I've seen models tagged "mommy" by customers too. I find a lot of the rules are open to interpretation and they can choose to enforce them however they see fit. I think this is true for all cam and clip sites. Sometimes even when you ask for clarification you can't get a clear answer.
    Yeah, there are some words and things that are just impossible to be fixed in a straight single meaning. But it's easy to feel the line between a cool kink and something evil.
    emkato, Emanuelle - you are my heroes! look how I optimized the space

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,278 Times in 6,962 Posts

What is it about Tuesdays that are notoriously dead? Most hoes I've spoke to said the same thing. Tuesdays are the worst in their hoeing career.

Quote Originally Posted by Susperia View Post

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How long before you can log back in? This will not be the same time, lol. It has NOTHING to do with your password or user ID. I always "panicked" when it happens so I understand the feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by JGB2009 View Post
    Lucky me....this is happening to me this morning......ugh.....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    What is it about Tuesdays that are notoriously dead? Most hoes I've spoke to said the same thing. Tuesdays are the worst in their hoeing career.
    My lamest hoe days are thursdays. Fucking every time. I can beat tuesday easily, and even monday. But thursday is just my fucking cryptonite day, I swear.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Tuesdays and Thursdays are so volatile

My lamest hoe days are thursdays. Fucking every time. I can beat tuesday easily, and even monday. But thursday is just my fucking cryptonite day, I swear.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,807 Times in 2,166 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Tuesdays and Thursdays are so volatile
    Agreed! It used to be Wednesdays for me, but it bled into Tuesdays and Thursdays...Wednesdays are hit and miss now. It's that middle of the week boredom.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,544 Times in 851 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

If you see the custie breaking the intox rules I wouldn’t acknowledge it in anyway, then in light of support’s latest communications-report.

I have the ‘advantage’ of previously partying and have no problem writing off those discussions with “I don’t party”

They barely get a FAQ or warnings beyond their messages being censored and the no outside contact message in chat. But most of them know that their thing such as blackmail is against the rules, they just try with whatever model get’s their dick hard.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 Times in 514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susperia View Post
    Yes. Terribly slow.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 1,905 Posts

My slowest days are Sunday and Tuesday. Sunday used to be great back in the day.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,961 Times in 1,269 Posts

I do blackmale shows but rarely post to social media. The guys have already gotten off
    they get off on the thought

if i do post it, i post it to one of my accts not associated with guys that get shows. I fear they will think I record and post for fun or if I don't get my way I will out them.

I have a few guys that do poppers. it never bothers me
    what gets me is their age, usually older heart attack age, please dont die lol

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,807 Times in 2,166 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post

I have a few guys that do poppers. it never bothers me
    what gets me is their age, usually older heart attack age, please dont die lol
    So weird! Every popper guy I get looks younger. I never know what they expect from me, but I'll entertain it. No issues yet.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Fuckboys galore on Sundays. I block the most on Sundays. They're hit or miss. I think spenders are going to Church on Sunday confessing their sins and asking for forgiveness. Church says 'pray for a good harvest but keep on jerking'. AMEN.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    My slowest days are Sunday and Tuesday. Sunday used to be great back in the day.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,961 Times in 1,269 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    So weird! Every popper guy I get looks younger. I never know what they expect from me, but I'll entertain it. No issues yet.
    i do get the old freaks, sometimes they scare me not by what they do but the vibe they give me is weird even on cam

I have had young guys ask if I mind they get high, IDC what they do, most don't show what they are doing but i had one whip out his meth pipe, no shame in his game and i was kinda shocked

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,544 Times in 851 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I worry about them at any age especially since so many take boner pills as well. It isnít illegal to buy poppers just technically canít be advertised for inhaling. I wonít go into the TMI story but I tried them once like a decade ago and it just gave me a gnarly headache, disappointing but I am not man so who knows.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

39. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    sundays are so different, but I feel like they used to be great, too. Now you never fucking know with them lol

So Erika has mostly older poppers fans, you have young bois and mine are usually medium age like 30+ Guess we ve just divided the market perfectly

Fuckboys galore on Sundays. I block the most on Sundays. They're hit or miss. I think spenders are going to Church on Sunday confessing their sins and asking for forgiveness. Church says 'pray for a good harvest but keep on jerking'. AMEN.
    hahaha! if church said it, they would spend the whole sunday there!

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Love Jesus at Church but freaks in the sheets! These Christians men are so wild in the sheets. A lot of them are blessed by the Lord with big dicks too! #christiandicks

hahaha! if church said it, they would spend the whole sunday there!

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Love Jesus at Church but freaks in the sheets! These Christians men are so wild in the sheets. A lot of them are blessed by the Lord with big dicks too! #christiandicks
    hahahaha! oh I'll need to make a research on that. From now on, when I encounter a dude with a big cock, I'm gonna ask him if he has a minute to talk about jesus

45. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liquidsilk View Post
    Daddy is allowed though. There are some banned words which don't even make it through the filter and their whole message is invisible.

If you check on the guys main page there is a whole category called daddy! It is popular too lol. It would be the equivalent as them banning feet or big tits for the girls side. Theres a category for girls called granny too so it's like how can we be categorised with familial descriptors but not use them?

I'm not sure if incest was ever explicitly listed in the tos, I would have to check through older copies I have saved but it isn't on there at present. I know some people have emailed in and got the general response that yeah nah incest isn't allowed just be step daddy or whatever but its definitely not a clear no no.
    thanks I have been having a panic attack about all the dudes with fucking daddy in their name (I hate how open to interpretation the words are)