Page 1655 of 1690 FirstFirst ... 6551155155516051645165316541655165616571665 ... LastLast
Results 41,351 to 41,375 of 42247

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 2,167 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tashiepuck View Post
    Something to think about... out of approx 10,000 girls on SM, seems only a small amount are having issues with the ID verification, the site being " slow traffic" , or being " disconnected or glitchy... I myself have had zero problems wth any of those and it seems as the same girls who are having issues are the ones posting on this page. I dont think its fair to be cussing SMas many of us have had no issues at all
    It's more than a small percent, this is only one forum. I'm glad you haven't had any issues, but don't invalidate other's feelings just because it's been peachy for you. Wait until you do have a significant issue and you have to wait a week for support to get back to you...then you can tell us we aren't being fair.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,408 Times in 6,997 Posts

Finally I can join the 'Received & Approved Hoes Club'
    Banner is gone too!

I submitted front and back of driver license and a selfie holding driver license. Did it on computer. What's different this time was when I got 'documents were successfully submitted' it took me back to my account. The previous times 'documents were successfully submitted' message never moved so that *could* be why documents were not received.

Last edited by Marina Starr; 09-17-2021 at 12:43 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,677 Times in 1,913 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    Banner is gone too!

I submitted front and back of driver license and a selfie holding driver license. Did it on computer. What's different this time was when I got 'documents were successfully submitted' it took me back to my account. The previous times 'documents were successfully submitted' message never moved so that *could* be why documents were not received.

Congratulations on being accepted in the Received & Approved Hoes Club! We're not going back sis!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you, sis!

We're NOT going back. #notgoingbackhoes

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    Congratulations on being accepted in the Received & Approved Hoes Club! We're not going back sis!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 1,036 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    SM broadcaster verification has always been very fast for me, zero issues. MFC is almost always super glitchy and at times totally unreliable, for the past couple years. last night i had a trueprvt and got kicked out a handful of times! every platform has their issues grrr
    Yea hun I wasn't talking about the other sites culture. I meant the glitches. Guys dont typically sit parked in a glitchy pixelly stream chat, well you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    Wait until you do have a significant issue and you have to wait a week for support to get back to you...then you can tell us we aren't being fair.
    Exactly.

Nice to know so many of you have NO problems at all. I guess it's just a handful of us and we should be quiet because that's what's fair to the site? We used to be able to discuss technical problems on here and help each other. Come on now ...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

She did the same to me with the 'i have zero issues' a few pages back with the same dismissive tone. I let it go because I took my meds and was practicing self-care.

When someone shares THEIR experience, you don't get to intrude or invalidate THEIR experience. An experience doesn't need an opinion unless it's asked. We're not asking for 'Captain Hoe save a Hoe' but it's the INDIFFERENCE to people's experience that pisses them off.

She already did. She came here in this thread recently and ranted, got her panties all twisted with delayed payments. I hope she reads the room from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    It's more than a small percent, this is only one forum. I'm glad you haven't had any issues, but don't invalidate other's feelings just because it's been peachy for you. Wait until you do have a significant issue and you have to wait a week for support to get back to you...then you can tell us we aren't being fair.
    Last edited by Marina Starr; 09-18-2021 at 06:09 AM.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 680 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

I am curious if any of you have lag in potentials and when in pvt is still having potentials count appearing. When that happens, I experience zero traffic. That was the whole week last week and yesterday for 2 hour and came back to normal and today again. Can't be me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,553 Times in 853 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    I am curious if any of you have lag in potentials and when in pvt is still having potentials count appearing. When that happens, I experience zero traffic. That was the whole week last week and yesterday for 2 hour and came back to normal and today again. Can't be me.
    Potentials have been weird for me for a couple weeks so something is up.

perhaps I am wrong but I think I have always seen potentials when in private, but not in exclusive. Maybe that was just room count but I feel it was potentials too.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,001 Times in 1,285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    Potentials have been weird for me for a couple weeks so something is up.

perhaps I am wrong but I think I have always seen potentials when in private, but not in exclusive. Maybe that was just room count but I feel it was potentials too.
    same. i feel i am being watched

Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    Yea hun I wasn't talking about the other sites culture. I meant the glitches. Guys dont typically sit parked in a glitchy pixelly stream chat, well you know what I mean.
    i misunderstood you then bc to me bounce rate/in & out traffic means traffic that naturally comes and goes. not due to glitchiness. what do you mean then by sm having the highest bounce rate of all sites and 'insane amount of in and out' ? isn't that the nature of all private sites? looky lous popping in and out of rooms until they buy

wanted to clarify: i only drew the comparison with mfc cuz pretty sure you cam there too(?) and i thought maybe you'd relate that mfc's tiny support team is crazy fast with responding to emails (SM needs to level up!!) & that their platform is often very glitchy lately, to the point of it being usable at times. SM is glitchy sometimes but feels way more stable compared to the nightmare that mfc can be.
    Last edited by minibagel; 09-18-2021 at 11:10 AM.
    emo never dies

18. The Following User Says Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Bitrate is fucking awful today, barely out of red and pic looks a bit slow, stream quality says excellent as usual but clearly not. Also the mystery scroll bar on the right had taken to flashing in and out, really annoying today.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Bitrate is fucking awful today, barely out of red and pic looks a bit slow, stream quality says excellent as usual but clearly not. Also the mystery scroll bar on the right had taken to flashing in and out, really annoying today.
    About 10 hours ago it was stuck saying exactly 10000 models online. There were not 10000 models online.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to liquidsilk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Before I submitted my documents and got approved, I reset my password.

Liz said there's nothing to reset on her end before submitting documents as I saw it being mentioned on here.

Thanks

my stream is super laggy but my bitrate is excellent... asked my room if it was laggy for them and they said said no. still kind of annoying.

edit: I had to reload my stream multiple times but it seems to have fixed itself
    Last edited by emkato; 09-18-2021 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,061 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

So I uploaded a bunch of videos to my profile, now they are under the pending tab in media manager...its been a week, is there something I am supposed to do to submit them for approval? Iím not seeing it and support hasnít responded. Thanks for any help
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by h0ttie View Post
    So I uploaded a bunch of videos to my profile, now they are under the pending tab in media manager...its been a week, is there something I am supposed to do to submit them for approval? I’m not seeing it and support hasn’t responded. Thanks for any help
    It's been awhile since I have uploaded but I remember the process got stuck a couple of times. Refreshing the page worked for me.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,033 Times in 1,566 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

^^^ Nothing you can do to speed up the process, u just need to wait for approval, it can take a while especially if u uploaded several videos, not sure how many a bunch means, 5, 10, more? I never upload more than 2, 3 and it takes a few days to have them approved.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 778 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

i just submitted mine again., lets see what happens with this verification

31. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 778 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    Banner is gone too!

yayyyy so happy for you! congrats!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    ^^^ Nothing you can do to speed up the process, u just need to wait for approval, it can take a while especially if u uploaded several videos, not sure how many a bunch means, 5, 10, more? I never upload more than 2, 3 and it takes a few days to have them approved.
    Yes, they need to be approved. What I meant was, it kept getting hung up in the process. For example, I couldn't get to "action needed" until I refreshed. I didn't mean "In review", where you are waiting for approval. I'm sorry, sometimes I'm not good at explaining.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks, I hope you get approved!

I went under support tab and requirements instead of clicking on the banner link.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    yayyyy so happy for you! congrats!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    Yes, they need to be approved. What I meant was, it kept getting hung up in the process. For example, I couldn't get to "action needed" until I refreshed. I didn't mean "In review", where you are waiting for approval. I'm sorry, sometimes I'm not good at explaining.
    Hi there Carmen, sorry, I was not answering to u but to hottie, just u answered her in-between so because I was not quoting her it looked I was answering to u, sorry for the confusion, I will make sure I quote people's messages from now on, hugs!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    Hi there Carmen, sorry, I was not answering to u but to hottie, just u answered her in-between so because I was not quoting her it looked I was answering to u, sorry for the confusion, I will make sure I quote people's messages from now on, hugs!
    No problem. Things can get confusing on here even with quoted text.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Hi there everyone! I was reading in another forum about the SM verification and one of the members there showed a picture with a bar up there in the main page on SM saying this exactly "Congratulations! Your payment and KYC documentation are all in order and your account is 100% compliant!". The bar looks greenish and the text is black.
    I dont remember if anyone here mentioned getting this message or not, i might have overseen it but this is the closure we are supposed to get when our verification went well and all docs are accepted. How many of u actually got it?

Cause another member of that forum said she was thinking all went ok with her verification and when she contacted Liz to find out what is the status of her documents there was nothing showing as she ever uploaded any docs at all!

I am afraid to ask here, i dont know what to do, it was hard enough to do the verification with my passport to even think i have to do it again who knows how many times until they consider it ok. Thoughts? Ty!

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 1,036 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    ? isn't that the nature of all private sites? looky lous popping in and out of rooms until they buy
    Yes for sure, it's just a theory. Users typically don't stay on a site when every stream they click is glitching out or black screen.

I got an email from support saying they approved me but when I tried to add to the activity feed the other day they said I'm unverified. I've been adding to the activity feed after submitting documents with no problems, only the last 1 I added was rejected. So I guess my account is still in limbo.