Page 1310 of 1314 FirstFirst ... 31081012101260130013081309131013111312 ... LastLast
Results 32,726 to 32,750 of 32844

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

same thing! had flashes of that movie Cam...seems to be a pretty crappy kinda glitch today. and it seems to be fixed! fingers crossed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola4u View Post
    Hey girls, is there anybody having troubles signing on ? I am told : "Your email address or password is incorrect." I didnt changed a damn thing. Is just me ? What to do ? Any idea , please ? Damn it ! Thank you .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggminx View Post
    same thing! had flashes of that movie Cam...seems to be a pretty crappy kinda glitch today. and it seems to be fixed! fingers crossed
    Yea, its kind off fixed , more like not ))))))))) I finally got online but not on Chrome- that i usually use to stream- but on Firefox, a regular tried to send me a message that it did not went through , a guy said he can not hear me so... i guess we gonna struggle today .Good Lord help us ))))))

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Omg Im just 20 away for the 50us bonus and the stupid traffic is sooo bad that makes it impossible°°°° Im so pissed.always same bullshit. Dammmmm

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AcidYellow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Has anyone lowered their rates due to the pandemic? I saw a few girls on SM put that in their room topic. I lowered my excl $1 even though I already feel like I don't charge much as compared to a lot of y'all (3.99/private, 5.99/exclusive). I just brought it back up a week or so ago and my $/hour is down already. Idk if it's the contest that is skewing the analysis though.

I've tried raising pvt but just wasn't as making as much per hour... I don't get it. I feel like so many girls on here charge double (even for semi nude) that but it just doesn't see to work for me and idk why.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,811 Times in 673 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

Quote Originally Posted by princess_casual View Post
    Has anyone lowered their rates due to the pandemic?
    Yes I lowered them March 12 big mistake because I just work harder to make the same amount

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    Yes I lowered them March 12 big mistake because I just work harder to make the same amount

Many, many times when it was slow, especially during contests, I would debate lowering my rates. Thinking maybe if I just lower it to something more reasonable I'd get more shows, but like you said you said- I'd just be working harder/longer to make the same amount. I have only increased my rates since the shutdown, my exclusive is now at the max for my account. Really made it worth it this past week during the contest!

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    Thinking maybe if I just lower it to something more reasonable I'd get more shows, but like you said you said- I'd just be working harder/longer to make the same amount.
    My exact reasoning. 'If I charge less I'll be able to get 5 people in private at once and 5x the $' but then that never happens. Since I rejoined with the new rate analysis feature I STUPIDLY kept lowering, lower rates gave me a higher hourly but I can't forget about the bottom dollar at the end of the month what rates actually made me more $ in total is what I need to focus on

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Princess_casual, I wanted to add that I would encourage you to raise your rates to at least 6.99/8.99 and never look back! Once guys get used to it you can slowly increase. You will attract more high quality clients and weed out a lot of bottom feeders this way.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Princess_casual, I wanted to add that I would encourage you to raise your rates to at least 6.99/8.99 and never look back! Once guys get used to it you can slowly increase. You will attract more high quality clients and weed out a lot of bottom feeders this way.
    do you actually get/ask for tips as well during shows at that rate?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    do you actually get/ask for tips as well during shows at that rate?
    You mean at the 6.99/8.99 rate? I think thats a reasonable rate and should be no problem asking for tips.

I recently raised my rates to 9.99/14.99 from 8.99/12.99. I have had my tip menu disabled for months so I just let guys tip whenever they feel compelled to, I only tell guys to tip if they request something during a show or are into findom.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,792 Times in 1,480 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

So i got my first fan-club subscriber, wanted to let u all know that even u dont see a tab or info in ur profile page regarding fan-club it is there, members can sign up for it, now behind his name is a red crown like in the picture.
    I set my price with 10% discount for pvt and exclusive plus access to my video gallery at 29.99/month and i got $9 for the subscription.
    Kinda disappointed with only $9 but it's monthly so will see how long the guy will keep his membership, some guys sign up, watch all videos and unsubscribe but i shall see, i hope he cant download the videos just watch them.
    Name:  fc.png
Views: 315
Size:  2.3 KB

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 442 Posts

are you guys able to use manycam with SM? It's not recognizing manycam for some reason and i can't adjust colours etc... ugh so stressful!!!
    Get paid Daily on all of your camming and content websites: --> find out how it works: https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?p...Token=MzMwNg==

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    I feel this way, i lowered my private rate and I'm actually only getting stupid 1 miute guys
    Get paid Daily on all of your camming and content websites: --> find out how it works: https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?p...Token=MzMwNg==

Thanks

Question regarding the cammodels payout link. I referred someone years ago through my cammodels link and they spent quite a bit of $$ and they came in with a new member-name recently. I saw I wasnt getting the cammodels extra $$$. I wrote in and they said that this member let his account go inactive and signed up at a later date therefore I wasnt entitled to the extra cammodels $$ . Is there any way to make sure that if we refer someone with our cammodels link we will forever get the extra cammodels money from those shows and not just the regular %? I read before that if their account goes inactive or if they make a new account with a new credit card we dont get the cammodels bonus money. Seems like there should be a way to ensure we always get that full cammodels link extra? Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 13,838 Times in 4,140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MsJess View Post
    are you guys able to use manycam with SM? It's not recognizing manycam for some reason and i can't adjust colours etc... ugh so stressful!!!
    Manycam started doing this a few years ago with all the sites I tried it on, and also my stream was very degraded and pixelated. I switched to Verysoft and the stream is perfect colors and very clear.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I tried using many cam once and as Laurie said it kills your stream. Customers were saying to me that it wasnít right.
    Itís worth it 100% to pay the $20 for Verysoft and their support are really helpful and quick to reply too if you struggled to set it up

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gbjenna For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

I feel this way, i lowered my private rate and I'm actually only getting stupid 1 miute guys
    Go back !! LOL I went back recently and I'm definitely a little less tired doing the same hrs

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm kinda scared I will scare away and lose all my regulars, especially now since the economy is messed up from the pandemic... If I have to lower them again because it doesn't work out I'll feel like such a fool. I already tried raising pvt a dollar once and my $/per hour suffered for it.

But you're making me want to give it a shot! I've been stuck making around 30-50$/hour for years and I feel like I can do better.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to princess_casual For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Customers finding you on SM, chatting to you on there, but googling your name and finding you on a cheaper site and doing shows there on the sly, but regularly coming back to chat on SM? With a rare, occasional tip thrown in on SM..

Am I right to think this is a bit of a pisstake?? It was done totally on the sly by a customer until he finally announced it after a good 3months!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,263 Times in 2,042 Posts
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Quote Originally Posted by gbjenna View Post
    Customers finding you on SM, chatting to you on there, but googling your name and finding you on a cheaper site and doing shows there on the sly, but regularly coming back to chat on SM? With a rare, occasional tip thrown in on SM..

Am I right to think this is a bit of a pisstake?? It was done totally on the sly by a customer until he finally announced it after a good 3months!
    There's an easy solution...don't be cheaper on another site. Keep your rates the same across the board.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well it depends....on the sites I'm cheaper I get a higher percentage so it'd be the same amount in my pocket.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,552 Times in 5,998 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by gbjenna View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    There's an easy solution...don't be cheaper on another site. Keep your rates the same across the board.
    You can also use different names so they won't find you in a Google search. I use to live stream on a few euro sites at much lower rates. It was worth it at the time because group chat would be slammed. But no way did I want big spenders finding me on one of them at that price point. A few will find you regardless based on categories etc, but don't make it easy for them.
    Tomorrow [noun] a magical place where 99% of all human creativity, motivation and goals are achieved.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,792 Times in 1,480 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Is the bitrate jumpy for everyone else pls?! Here it goes to 2.5 then lower to 1.7 then higher to 2.3 and lower again and so on, its not a stable number even the Stream Quality says Excellent. The RTT is jumpy too.
    I hope it's SM and not my internet... ty xx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princess_casual View Post
    I'm kinda scared I will scare away and lose all my regulars, especially now since the economy is messed up from the pandemic... If I have to lower them again because it doesn't work out I'll feel like such a fool. I already tried raising pvt a dollar once and my $/per hour suffered for it.

But you're making me want to give it a shot! I've been stuck making around 30-50$/hour for years and I feel like I can do better.
    You totally should! Camming is a luxury, you should base your rates on your personal financial goals and not give discounts just because of the current state of the economy. There are two types of guys online right now: freeloaders/timewasters and serious guys ready to pay. Focus on the guys who are ready to pay bc there are a lot of guys still spending money right now!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    Is the bitrate jumpy for everyone else pls?! Here it goes to 2.5 then lower to 1.7 then higher to 2.3 and lower again and so on, its not a stable number even the Stream Quality says Excellent. The RTT is jumpy too.
    I hope it's SM and not my internet... ty xx
    It's good for me! you should restart your modem

38. The Following User Says Thank You to MsJess For This Useful Post: