Page 1800 of 1894 FirstFirst ... 80013001700175017901798179918001801180218101850 ... LastLast
Results 44,976 to 45,000 of 47343

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Liz was helpful all time with me! for very important matter! this is in my experience! some topic as customers refund and this kind of things she can not and she must forward to the team! she was v short in this answer but yes v effective! reprensentive they do not know all stuff, they still need to ask to US team what i understood! so not sure if it is better ask to support straight away! xx

Thanks
    Thanked 16,768 Times in 4,951 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
    so i try to connect my lush 3 on streamate but it is not in the list! there is NOT! why? or i am doing something wrong? i scanned the QR and appear LIVECLientperformer but actually the site is not on the list!?

i am on lovesense connect app on my phone and extension on my pc.... i actually i can t add the new toy after i scanned! ... not sure what i am doing there! @laurieleg i think she bouth same and was succeful in using it! ..

help me pleaseeee ty so much
    Yes I use my Lush 3.

Streamate won't work the same way other sites do. They have a different method.

https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/gu...ides/Streamate

(Remember that you have to start stream and be live on Streamate before you try to connect).

Once I'm connected I'm able to use it on Streamate and Stripchat at the same time and it works great so far.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 678 Posts

The amout of users being super abusive over the 40 seconds rule is really making me feel stressed out, how come they still can do that? i feel violated!!! this is so unfair!

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsJess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,058 Times in 1,090 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by MsJess View Post
    The amout of users being super abusive over the 40 seconds rule is really making me feel stressed out, how come they still can do that? i feel violated!!! this is so unfair!
    Yep, I hate it too. I don't take ANYTHING off until they are being charged. I'm also getting a lot of guys turning their cams on within 10 seconds of the show. I've never had so many issues with this until the past 2 months. I mute my speakers and ignore the cam until they get charged, then I pretend like it just turned on. These cheap asses are ridiculous.

Surprisingly, I'm not doing terrible today. I'm just lazy lol but I am noticing an annoyingly high increase in short shows. I'm getting a lot of under 4 minute dudes and a bunch that want to flash their dicks and leave in 50 seconds. Oh Streamate, why you being so damn whack!?
    "I now exist everywhere and nowhere. In between the fabric of space, time, and streamate. Send help."- illuminaughty

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
    Yep, I hate it too. I don't take ANYTHING off until they are being charged. I'm also getting a lot of guys turning their cams on within 10 seconds of the show. I've never had so many issues with this until the past 2 months. I mute my speakers and ignore the cam until they get charged, then I pretend like it just turned on. These cheap asses are ridiculous.

Surprisingly, I'm not doing terrible today. I'm just lazy lol but I am noticing an annoyingly high increase in short shows. I'm getting a lot of under 4 minute dudes and a bunch that want to flash their dicks and leave in 50 seconds. Oh Streamate, why you being so damn whack!?
    yeah but what you guys do when you are already in private and completely naked! Ive been having this MFS come into my private and watching for free ugh i hate them!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MsJess For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yeah but what you guys do when you are already in private and completely naked! Ive been having this MFS come into my private and watching for free ugh i hate them!
    I got so pissed off by this one day that I set my private to the max I could at the time ($13.99/min) and it’s been like that for almost a year now and I’m sooo much happier. Most guys will go exc instead of private now so I don’t have to worry about lookie lous. And even if they do go priv and I get a few pop in and out I’m way less mad about it lol like idgaf as long as the price is more worth it. When guys ask why it’s so expensive I just tell them I prefer alone time 1 on 1

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

i saw a nickname Streamate administration LOL. no way is real?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    Oh no the Liz email account has been taken over by the support monkeys nooooooo. I sent Liz a message about this new QL thingy and got back the usual test your internet and system bullshit.

Send help she's become one of theeeeeem! I need to talk to a real human not a robot about this. Who is the representative for the UK please?
    Hi there. I assure you, no robots here :-) I know that form can be frustrating - but it really helps give us a starting point, and that results in a quicker solution :-) Also the UK rep is [email protected] as someone already mentioned. I assure you we're there for you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzerd View Post
    Hi there. I assure you, no robots here :-) I know that form can be frustrating - but it really helps give us a starting point, and that results in a quicker solution :-) Also the UK rep is [email protected] as someone already mentioned. I assure you we're there for you!
    Thank goodness!! You rock!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

... I assure you we're there for you!
    Can you please do something about the free sec abusers in the middle of a private when we are already naked doing the show? Nothing really excessive, just what other/all sites do, charge them from the first sec. Thank you!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

OMG me too! I had to block SIX fucking people today in the middle of a show and report them. I had a guy come in who insisted on a show that I have told him 5 times in the last 3 months that I don't do. I tried to remind him kindly, he kept pushing it, and when I said "no" he said "fine you fucking bitch have fun begging for cock for pennies" and he left. I actually had to log off after an hour because it was nonstop men trying to hook up with me too and I just couldn't take it

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Can you please do something about the free sec abusers in the middle of a private when we are already naked doing the show? Nothing really excessive, just what other/all sites do, charge them from the first sec. Thank you!
    Yes!!! There also seriously needs to be an email with a required signature for customers. I'm fed up with having to repeat rules 700 times a day and getting yelled at like it's my fault

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    It’s like that everywhere I heard in person and camming.

I concur with the tax refunds. With direct deposit we should see things getting slowly better from here on out. January is always rough and so is February, so the worst is almost behind us.

Although, with inflation I do think that has an effect that we might not be able to bounce back from as quickly.

Overall it seems a lot people are in a low frequency right now, but sex sells. Even if it’s slower there’s always money to made in this industry.

I’m just trying to focus on what’s going right because if I focus on what’s going wrong I’ll be in a pissy mood. A lot ignoring the negative shit and focusing on the positive, but it’s been hard when you expect sex work to be “easy money.” We shouldn’t have to work so hard for so little, and that can send me into a downward spiral when customers are being freeloaders. That’s the nature of the business. Somedays you make $50 and somedays you can make $500 or on a really good day a $1000.

All we can do is focus on what we can control. We can’t control inflation or cheap customers, but we can control or response. Sometimes it’s mental Olympics though.

We survived the housing crisis, the pandemic, and we’ll all get through this too.
    Love your attitude

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I keep getting "can I cum for you in private? I tell them straight out now "You're not gonna take me private for a minute just to blow your load, kill my traffic and then leave after spending $2. You don't even pay for the first 40 seconds. It's fucking rude."

WHY DOESN'T SM CHARGE THE MOMENT WE'RE IN PRIVATE??!!! It's so stupid because 40 seconds is a long time to try to slow down to start making moves. I gotta work on my game more

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I've also gotten a lot of 1-3 minute shows. I had a few big spenders today but I'm really considering upping my rates for what I've had to put up with today.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It sucks it really does but I don't think advertising the time limit is a good idea if they're already abusing it we shouldn't spread it to more lurkers....

It could make people realize what they can get away with so maybe we should not post the time they have to fuck with us since its not a private forum....same with saying it in free chat youre just letting more customers know how to get away with not paying.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid

Sorry if that came off as rude im not trying to be

it's just hearing people say they hate guys abusing the time limit and then follow that by posting the number of seconds they have for free to abuse doesn't make since to me....
    Last edited by GreenEyedRedhead; 01-26-2022 at 11:00 PM.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GreenEyedRedhead For This Useful Post:

Thanks

its a graveyard this week!! Actually this month has been a rollercoaster for me, and a lot of my favorite regulars aren't coming

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Halestorm For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
    i saw a nickname Streamate administration LOL. no way is real?
    That's how I was duped when I was new, someone pretended to be 'admin'.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,688 Times in 1,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KittenGirl View Post
    I keep getting "can I cum for you in private? I tell them straight out now "You're not gonna take me private for a minute just to blow your load, kill my traffic and then leave after spending $2...
    if someone asks "can I cum for you in pvt" i'll say something like "well what about me? i wanna cum too, it's not just about you dude"

they almost always leave which is fine by me because they would have been a cheap timewaster anyway. often my response gets other guys interested, like "oh i can help you cum babe"

and then i emphasize that "i hate quickies and i need someone who wants to see me cum for real which takes time but is so worth it," and then if i'm lucky someone will go pvt and actually stay a while, lol.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,688 Times in 1,070 Posts

i really don't understand sleep shows... i also don't understand how at least a few of the models who do them seem to get consistently amazing placement.

does anyone actually make money on them? i've lurked on several sleeping cams and have literally never seen anyone get tipped.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,535 Times in 1,107 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    i really don't understand sleep shows... i also don't understand how at least a few of the models who do them seem to get consistently amazing placement.

does anyone actually make money on them? i've lurked on several sleeping cams and have literally never seen anyone get tipped.
    Take a look at the last contest rankings…some are definitely making money, where it comes from…? Other then that I will keep my mouth shut on the subject. Shame for the longtime voyeur models who have had their niche become not so niche.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

Thanks
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,260 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

LADIES SCAM ALERT! RED ALERT
    here is the scam-
    "buying a block session" and then trying to turn on the cam in XXX time.
    story---
    i got some new prick he bought a 15 min block show. and tried to turn on the cam on right away so he wouldnt get charged lol
    i made him stay for XXX time and i he left a few seconds after and i got the full price for the block . LOL nice try scammer! i

be aware of this scam going next level with "block shows" and c2c.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    Take a look at the last contest rankings…some are definitely making money, where it comes from…? Other then that I will keep my mouth shut on the subject. Shame for the longtime voyeur models who have had their niche become not so niche.
    i some how ranked and i was only able to work a few hours over 1.5 days at the start of the contest and i got very sick the rest of the week.
    i think it was literally luck. i usually do terrible in 3 day contests

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

i always get paid on thursdays. i didnt receive my payment today. it seems it just posted under payment history? what about you ladies?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

thank you liz for helping me with my documents for france this week. Thank you for following up so quickly. big hugs xoox