Page 1204 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 20470411041154119412021203120412051206 LastLast
Results 30,076 to 30,100 of 30142

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

I close my Logitech software from the X. I need to open it to uncheck the auto focus every time i use it cuz it dosen't stay uncheck. Then i close it and only after that i open the VerySoft. I never had the glitch you had and i use VerySoft for years ... I use it on desktop so i don't have a built in cam, don't know if the glitch comes from there. Maybe someone here can tell you if is working ok with external cam on a device that has a built in cam... Make sure you e-mail all this info to the VerySoft support. Unfortunately i can't be much help even if you send me the video...
    Let us know how you solve it...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Des For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,965 Times in 1,525 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Thank you @des your a doll for giving those suggestions!! I sent very soft an email yesterday and SM one tonight. Im not going to stress about it anymore I just have to move forward for now as it is - I havent been on SM in years so I need to get back into the hang of free chat hustle anyway so........ its just a pain when I get a NF or Indy skype show having to remember to switch the camera source in skype - when im on Sm the new skype is automatically switching to the built in cam and I have to change it each time

Thanks

I am very new at SM. A lot has changed in 4 years while I had low-quality ISP service, so I could not cam on SM. I cammed on SM 4 years ago briefly when I was in a city with a good ISP service. Finally, cable came into my neighborhood. So I am new, and all of my repeat business has never been on SM. I am praying that my questions do not offend anyone.

1. I wrote SM support 3 days ago about this, and I have not received an answer. How long does it take SM to mail your check if you live in the US and you have requested a check in the mail?

2. I am confused about how often SM pays. I read they pay twice a month on SM and I read other places that they pay once a week. How often do they pay in reality when you request a check in the mail?

I found this answer: If you are paid directly by Streamate, payments are sent weekly on a three-week delay (by default). You can check your exact payment timeline by visiting your Payment History report and reading the Payment Schedule section

So my question is after the three-week delay, do they mail the checks once a week?

3. I am going to do a new photo shoot next week, but for now, I have only one pic up for guys to look at and choose my room.

How many photos/videos do any of you who have been on SM a few years recommend?

Does SM show more than one picture when you are streaming?

4. I am also confused about this. I have tried going into rooms on SM in my category to try to learn a few things. I don't have an account with a credit card, so I think I'm in free and guest chat. I have seen a couple of models totally naked and performing. I doubt I can get into a gold show without an account. Can someone please tell me why I am seeing this in free chat?

Thank you in advance for any help and advice.
    Last edited by Shanda1836; 04-14-2019 at 01:35 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 785 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Shanda1836 View Post

4. I am also confused about this. I have tried going into rooms on SM in my category to try to learn a few things. I don't have an account with a credit card, so I think I'm in free and guest chat. I have seen a couple of models totally naked and performing. I doubt I can get into a gold show without an account. Can someone please tell me why I am seeing this in free chat?
    Because they are breaking the rules (and no one has reported them yet).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello Ladies

Im using sm connect and was loving it. However have a quick question. On streamhealth says i am streaming 1920 x 1020 or something anyway due to this its being very cpu heavy and im having trouble running my other sites alongside it. It said on one of the manuals that you can choose the resolution to stream in on settings but all i get on the sm connect settings is the camera and mic to select thats it, does anyone know how i could keep it at a set resolution?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hello Lovelies!

Streamate was my very first camsite to ever work. I started with my husband a few years ago and worked it for a few months before I found other sites. I accidentally signed up through a studio, and i did okay on it. not a lot to brag ya know.

I just re-signed up, and I am awaiting verification and I was wondering if you ladies had any tips for an experienced cam girl starting over again on Streamate? I'm a BBW and it will be just me on cam this time.

Also, should I start out with my rates kinda high? I charge $5/min everywhere else but because of Streamates percentage cut I wouldnt be making near what im used to, but im not sure if its better to have a bunch of shows at lower rates, and less shows at higher rates. Im torn.

Im not looking for all of your secrets to camming and being successful, but if you have a tip you dont mind sharing with me I would soo appreciate it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emdezee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,318 Times in 1,641 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Can anyone else not get Neon to work? It would have been very helpful when my computer was away being repaired. I put in my details, click start, and it just says "connecting", never actually connects. SM support wasn't any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    The morale of the story: trying to please everyone is a thankless job. Try pissing everyone off instead: you'll have more fun that way.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlodina For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlodina View Post
    Can anyone else not get Neon to work? It would have been very helpful when my computer was away being repaired. I put in my details, click start, and it just says "connecting", never actually connects. SM support wasn't any help.
    I tried it and could not get it to connect either. I just finally gave up.
    I might have just been doing something wrong. I would enjoy trying it since I love being outdoors.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Halo88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Halo88 View Post
    I tried it and could not get it to connect either. I just finally gave up.
    I might have just been doing something wrong. I would enjoy trying it since I love being outdoors.
    Me neither. :/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AcidYellow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlodina View Post
    I tried using Neon today while I was out. It would not connect for me. However when I came back home and tried it, it connected right away. My cell carrier is T Mobile and I never have any problems with my speeds.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaraLee For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LaraLee View Post
    I tried using Neon today while I was out. It would not connect for me. However when I came back home and tried it, it connected right away. My cell carrier is T Mobile and I never have any problems with my speeds.
    Hmmm. That's odd. Maybe a wireless carrier issue then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

2. I am confused about how often SM pays. I read they pay twice a month on SM and I read other places that they pay once a week. How often do they pay in reality when you request a check in the mail?

I found this answer: If you are paid directly by Streamate, payments are sent weekly on a three-week delay (by default). You can check your exact payment timeline by visiting your Payment History report and reading the Payment Schedule section

So my question is after the three-week delay, do they mail the checks once a week?

3. I am going to do a new photo shoot next week, but for now, I have only one pic up for guys to look at and choose my room.

How many photos/videos do any of you who have been on SM a few years recommend?

Does SM show more than one picture when you are streaming?

You can see in your model account when they pay you (generally it s weekly or 3weeks delay then you request weekly): My Reports- My Payment History and down below is your payment schedule.

One set of pics is good to start with, preferably more, One pic for profile and the rest to fill up the free galleries.

In order to have a static profile picture on SM, the same: contact support for one, or else at one point, it s going to take pics of your live stream and those will temporarily be your profile pic, once in a few minutes or something as that.

Don t know what those girls were "performing" but you are not allowed to show genitals, in rest topless or a toy sucking, the bush yes. I think girls can even fuck toys as long the pink part is not shows, I see many in doggy but from the rear doing this, but no pink at all.

You can report the girls as much as you want, they don t close an account easily and they mostly give temporarily suspensions, if any, so you re loosing your time and time is a very valuable resource, why bother with reports.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginnyyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by emdezee View Post
    Also, should I start out with my rates kinda high? I charge $5/min everywhere else but because of Streamates percentage cut I wouldnt be making near what im used to, but im not sure if its better to have a bunch of shows at lower rates, and less shows at higher rates. Im torn.
    If you re charging $5 everywhere else, why not start with $5 on SM as well? Or, even better, if you re already satisfied with your other sites and SM will be just a side, up the rate there. There s truly not a general formula.

Also, you can take a look at what other BBW in your category are charging per minute, if you have a member account. Good luck

Here s a topic about rates: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...hould-I-Charge
    Last edited by Ginnyyy; 04-14-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginnyyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyyy View Post
    You can see in your model account when they pay you (generally it s weekly or 3weeks delay then you request weekly): My Reports- My Payment History and down below is your payment schedule.

One set of pics is good to start with, preferably more, One pic for profile and the rest to fill up the free galleries.

In order to have a static profile picture on SM, the same: contact support for one, or else at one point, it s going to take pics of your live stream and those will temporarily be your profile pic, once in a few minutes or something as that.

Don t know what those girls were "performing" but you are not allowed to show genitals, in rest topless or a toy sucking, the bush yes. I think girls can even fuck toys as long the pink part is not shows, I see many in doggy but from the rear doing this, but no pink at all.

You can report the girls as much as you want, they don t close an account easily and they mostly give temporarily suspensions, if any, so you re loosing your time and time is a very valuable resource, why bother with reports.
    OH NO! I do not want to report anyone, I just wanted to know how the competition makes it. And I saw that. LOL, so now I know why guys keep asking to see my ass.

On the paychecks, oh, I had no idea it was a three-week delay, but I read that after the delay, the checks arrive once a week according to a couple of review sites. I do not know how reliable those sites are.

Yeah, I want it to take pics when I'm streaming. I like that feature, and someday, I may be able to figure out how to use it, LOL. I will contact support. OK, 4 days, and SM support has not answered me since I wrote them. That's why I like this forum. The ladies have always been very supportive of each other.

I have success with an account holder this week who wants me to be his SM "thang" while he's in the Middle East! My first regular! So, I must be doing something correctly!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Crazy busy today. I want to know where were all these guys yesterday? On an average I had no more than 3-5 people in my room all day Saturday(during the fn contest). Then back up to normal today. In talking to the guys, they are sick of all the contests. They stay away during them.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,044 Times in 1,451 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Anastazia View Post
    Crazy busy today. I want to know where were all these guys yesterday? On an average I had no more than 3-5 people in my room all day Saturday(during the fn contest). Then back up to normal today. In talking to the guys, they are sick of all the contests. They stay away during them.
    same here. I was having disconnection issues last week with some guys. today has started off well though!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyyy View Post
    If you re charging $5 everywhere else, why not start with $5 on SM as well? Or, even better, if you re already satisfied with your other sites and SM will be just a side, up the rate there. There s truly not a general formula.

Also, you can take a look at what other BBW in your category are charging per minute, if you have a member account. Good luck

Here s a topic about rates: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...hould-I-Charge
    Thank you for your help I want to have my pvt at $4.99/min and my excl at 8.99/min but the highest it will let me go is 6.99 for excl. Is this the highest you can do? I emailed support but I could have sworn I remember reading somewhere a girl was charging 12.99/min for excl.

Thanks

Thank you for your help I want to have my pvt at $4.99/min and my excl at 8.99/min but the highest it will let me go is 6.99 for excl. Is this the highest you can do? I emailed support but I could have sworn I remember reading somewhere a girl was charging 12.99/min for excl.
    You can request support to up your rates so you can charge higher. They will eventually go up on their own after you have been on the site for a while.

Thanks

OH NO! I do not want to report anyone, I just wanted to know how the competition makes it. And I saw that. LOL, so now I know why guys keep asking to see my ass.

On the paychecks, oh, I had no idea it was a three-week delay, but I read that after the delay, the checks arrive once a week according to a couple of review sites. I do not know how reliable those sites are.

Yeah, I want it to take pics when I'm streaming. I like that feature, and someday, I may be able to figure out how to use it, LOL. I will contact support. OK, 4 days, and SM support has not answered me since I wrote them. That's why I like this forum. The ladies have always been very supportive of each other.

I have success with an account holder this week who wants me to be his SM "thang" while he's in the Middle East! My first regular! So, I must be doing something correctly!
    You'll get a check every week after the three week delay. When I lived on the west coast, I always got mine in the mail on Monday. Now that I'm on the east coast, it usually shows up on Monday, but sometimes not until Tuesday.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio Girl View Post
    You'll get a check every week after the three week delay. When I lived on the west coast, I always got mine in the mail on Monday. Now that I'm on the east coast, it usually shows up on Monday, but sometimes not until Tuesday.
    Thank you SO much!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

You can charge up to 19.99 for Group/Exclu. If it s even more, I don t know, this is the maximum in my account.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,062 Times in 751 Posts

Is placement extremely weird for everyone else?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to pippapippa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,658 Times in 2,201 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by pippapippa View Post
    Is placement extremely weird for everyone else?
    Yes. In Chrome I was displaying as being on page 2 even though my traffic was normal, when I went on SM in IE my placement looked normal. It was this way all night until my traffic nose-dived and now I'm at the bottom of page 2 in both browsers.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I'm streaming at the highest quality so I feel like my shit shouldn't be jacked up.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Now I'm on page 9.