Page 1381 of 1391 FirstFirst ... 38188112811331137113791380138113821383 ... LastLast
Results 34,501 to 34,525 of 34758

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sarita View Post
    Wtf is going on with Streamate? I've been online for 15 minutes and no guests, no paid and between 0 and 3 potentials. It's truly horrific and was the same yesterday. Never known it like this, even at the end of contests. Please let it get better soon..

I had to remove myself from a group chat for sm cam girls this morning. Lots of complaining from girls who've ONLY MADE $3k this week. Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my earnings and traffic slashed by 90% or more. Hang in there bbs <3

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wealthmagnet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

okay..can anyone explain this to me. when there is a contest on SM I see now that the traffic slllllloooooowwwwsssssssss waaaaaaaay doooooooooown...I get that. My questions is..why??? It seems to me if there are more gorgeous women on longer than normal than that would mean more men are eager to see them and spend money on them? But that doesn't seem the case. Like all of you, my traffic seems to decline a lot during these damn contests and just like clockwork...BOING! ..springs back to normal after the contest. It makes NO sense to me. I'm able to make my low to middle goals and stay on page 1 so i consider myself lucky but "IT JUST DON'T MAKE NO SENSE"..lol

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Do they normally do this many contests? I joined about 5 weeks ago and this one next week will be the fourth one I've seen!

Thanks

quick quesiton: i got a prompt on my SM page to upload and update my photo ID. I did it 2 days ago and the prompt is still there and the phots all say "submitted" and not approved. i have until nov 29th it says. anyone know how long it takes SM to approve photo IDs? thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybabe1 View Post
    okay..can anyone explain this to me. when there is a contest on SM I see now that the traffic slllllloooooowwwwsssssssss waaaaaaaay doooooooooown...I get that. My questions is..why??? It seems to me if there are more gorgeous women on longer than normal than that would mean more men are eager to see them and spend money on them? But that doesn't seem the case. Like all of you, my traffic seems to decline a lot during these damn contests and just like clockwork...BOING! ..springs back to normal after the contest. It makes NO sense to me. I'm able to make my low to middle goals and stay on page 1 so i consider myself lucky but "IT JUST DON'T MAKE NO SENSE"..lol
    i think it's just a case of supply outweighing demand if that makes sense. while there may be the same number of customers as any other week, their spending is likely to be distributed differently. tbh the website probably still does just fine and makes plenty of money, it's just us that see the traffic slowing in our individual chatrooms. i think they do these contests to keep competition high/money coming in while they undertake maintenance on the site, but i also wonder if they do it to keep us online on weeks where they predict slow traffic for any other reason too, eg. christmas, thanksgiving, sports events, etc.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lula_xoxox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 699 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by lula_xoxox View Post
    i think it's just a case of supply outweighing demand if that makes sense. while there may be the same number of customers as any other week, their spending is likely to be distributed differently. tbh the website probably still does just fine and makes plenty of money, it's just us that see the traffic slowing in our individual chatrooms. i think they do these contests to keep competition high/money coming in while they undertake maintenance on the site, but i also wonder if they do it to keep us online on weeks where they predict slow traffic for any other reason too, eg. christmas, thanksgiving, sports events, etc.
    They definitely do it for major holidays, but I havenít noticed them do it for sports.
    ďDonít bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.Ē
    Ė David Ogilvy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    They definitely do it for major holidays, but I haven’t noticed them do it for sports.
    i feel like they might've done one during the world cup? not sure though! they certainly don't seem to need much of an excuse to have one!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lula_xoxox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 699 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by lula_xoxox View Post
    i feel like they might've done one during the world cup? not sure though! they certainly don't seem to need much of an excuse to have one!
    I know they have done some holidays Americans don’t usually celebrate, so the World Cup is possible! I think they pick things that equal less models as opposed to less customers, and I think there are more models outside the United States.
    ďDonít bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.Ē
    Ė David Ogilvy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,408 Times in 3,248 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

quick quesiton: i got a prompt on my SM page to upload and update my photo ID. I did it 2 days ago and the prompt is still there and the phots all say "submitted" and not approved. i have until nov 29th it says. anyone know how long it takes SM to approve photo IDs? thanks
    Support can take a while. If you want to speed it up you can email Liz at [email protected]
    Sha

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey just a quick question I was wondering how much you girls put for like your gold tips menu? I know everyone is different and there's different options just so I get an idea im not selling myself too high or too short. Worked my first night last night ��xx

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,114 Times in 382 Posts

I never really used to work the contests until earlier this year, but when I did, I realised that the only way I get semi decent traffic during them is if make a point of hammering out the hours, get on the ranks right from the start of the week and set my ranking to visible. Then that seems to set me up for the week ahead. If I don't make a point of working them, then my whole week ends up pants. That's probably a bit of a mindset thing too aswell, cause it definitely doesn't encourage me when it gets really bad.

I always seem to come across lots of new customers during the contests so I wonder if they advertise the site a lot aswell. There does seem to be a lot of contests at the moment, the whole world will be affected by this corona shit to some degree so it would make sense to want to keep people online etc.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gbjenna For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Deleted, already answered
    Last edited by ChristieX; 11-22-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks

Could take a week or more. It does say might take up to 72 hours and if itís longer than this contact them. Mine did and I got told off for clogging up support and it would only delay things further.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristieX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by innocentindian View Post
    I'm just barely placing right now at 499, with my 3 highest days so far at $265, $207, and $203

*EDIT* Now at #354 with my highest days at $265, $207, & $297
    I’ve been on SM now for 3 weeks. Did the contest this week for the hours. Exactly 25 hours and finished on $1300. Not even in the top 750. Wow there must be some earners out there. Best 3 days were the mid 300’s
    Last edited by ChristieX; 11-22-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Thanks

Well I’ve got rid of the dippers. Took someone’s advice and made my private shows almost double my exclusive. More than half as many shows but much more money. I made more in Golds than shows as well.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChristieX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 712 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

They fixed the damn snapshot feature!!!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wealthmagnet View Post
    I had to remove myself from a group chat for sm cam girls this morning. Lots of complaining from girls who've ONLY MADE $3k this week. Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my earnings and traffic slashed by 90% or more. Hang in there bbs <3
    I've learned the hard way to avoid those camgirl group chats on Twitter like the plague - they are so toxic! They always start out nice......

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi ladies,
    I write this while currently online on SM. Yep it's that bad I have time to type this. To the GODS of CAM Pleaaassseee make it better....

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Where is this SM group chat? I don't think I have ever seen it.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angela888 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I write this while currently online on SM. Yep it's that bad I have time to type this. To the GODS of CAM Pleaaassseee make it better....
    I keep a notepad open on a different tab and type
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET X 3 over and over again. You can try other affirmations also. It keeps me focused on something other than my dead chatroom and does semi trick my mind into things not being so rocky which eventually = something good in the end <3

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wealthmagnet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I keep a notepad open on a different tab and type
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET X 3 over and over again. You can try other affirmations also. It keeps me focused on something other than my dead chatroom and does semi trick my mind into things not being so rocky which eventually = something good in the end <3
    Thanks hun. I’m an avid fan of Abraham hicks etc. Affirmations are part of my spiritual daily practice but right now nothing is shifting. It is brutal out there. Trying to stay positive and strong however the amount of free loaders and silent starters is ridiculous. Can’t work out how these ladies who win contests are getting the spenders, possibly they have a following

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks hun. Iím an avid fan of Abraham hicks etc. Affirmations are part of my spiritual daily practice but right now nothing is shifting. It is brutal out there. Trying to stay positive and strong however the amount of free loaders and silent starters is ridiculous. Canít work out how these ladies who win contests are getting the spenders, possibly they have a following

It's extremely hard right now. I took pride in being a tough girl all this year. I stayed indoors the majority of this year, cammed, did my part in social distancing, made sure to keep the tv turned off as i know it's 24/7 doom and gloom. And even i still almost cracked. I knew shit got real when a big hunk of a man and cam show regular told me how afraid he was. We're in some really dark and turbulent times right now and we don't have anything to compare this to. As much as i hate small talkers I've made it a point to allow a select few keep me company in my free chat area, these guys never beg or abuse me and i made it clear they have a special privledge that others don't get. It gives my room a more busy appearance and has helped me snag a few shows on my deadest days. When the fake busy room stunt and affirmations aren't doing it's thing i log out, light candles and dissapear into a daydream like state. At the end of the day i think we can all agree on one thing, 2020 sucks. Keep your head up, it'll get better. I don't know the time or day when things will get better but i know they will. They got to.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wealthmagnet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 Times in 482 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Do they normally do this many contests? I joined about 5 weeks ago and this one next week will be the fourth one I've seen!
    Yes. Get used to it, bb. <3

40. The Following User Says Thank You to space_cowgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's extremely hard right now. I took pride in being a tough girl all this year. I stayed indoors the majority of this year, cammed, did my part in social distancing, made sure to keep the tv turned off as i know it's 24/7 doom and gloom. And even i still almost cracked. I knew shit got real when a big hunk of a man and cam show regular told me how afraid he was. We're in some really dark and turbulent times right now and we don't have anything to compare this to. As much as i hate small talkers I've made it a point to allow a select few keep me company in my free chat area, these guys never beg or abuse me and i made it clear they have a special privledge that others don't get. It gives my room a more busy appearance and has helped me snag a few shows on my deadest days. When the fake busy room stunt and affirmations aren't doing it's thing i log out, light candles and dissapear into a daydream like state. At the end of the day i think we can all agree on one thing, 2020 sucks. Keep your head up, it'll get better. I don't know the time or day when things will get better but i know they will. They got to.
    Thanks hun . I love your posts, so uplifting!! Guess people just don’t have the money to spend . The contest winners must have golden vaginas lol . I’ve logged off cos it’s soul destroying . I’ll do some meditation and try and shift my mind space.
    Really annoying that they bang on about their traffic being so great as an excuse to take such a big percentage, well I can’t see that & unless you are a top earner it’s brutal.
    Big hugs to all you ladies xx

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,408 Times in 3,248 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hi ladies,
    I hear this. 2.5 hrs on and 9 min paid chat. I meditate a lot on LOA and practice abundance affirmations...and it's still been tough. It'll get better. I often take a trip down memory lane in the camming sucks thread to remind myself it has been bad plenty of times before and it has gotten better every time. I feel ya sister...totally.
    Sha

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post: