Page 1796 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 796129616961746178617941795179617971798180618461896 ... LastLast
Results 44,876 to 44,900 of 47479

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 1,114 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
    so how many of you get the question: trans? lol nothing against to trans but lol i am v far from one and rarely but happens some ask that omg. tell me i am the only one...but why they are not going in the trans category omg i got lot of clients and regulars... and well i guess they are under drugs when they just ask that to me...bc ohh it is obvious i m not trans!! please i need some opinions here!!!
    I thank them for the complement, say I am a cis woman, move on
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

so how many of you get the question: trans? lol nothing against to trans but lol i am v far from one and rarely but happens some ask that omg. tell me i am the only one...but why they are not going in the trans category omg i got lot of clients and regulars... and well i guess they are under drugs when they just ask that to me...bc ohh it is obvious i m not trans!! please i need some opinions here!!!
    I haven't been asked that since ImLive, trolls. I'd either ignore and say "Yes." just to see their reaction which most likely will be leaving your room.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to looklovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,350 Times in 1,938 Posts
    My Mood
    Bitchy

I'm sure we all get it.

I also have a new regular called translover or something and he doesn't even talk about me being trans. Weird.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlodina For This Useful Post:

VVV

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    I've got the same stats, but on Chrome and Edge my stream is good. Might want to try refreshing.
    I have been on chrome, refreshed, rebooted you name it......just gets stuck on that damn face recognition software. This been going on all day, never even got to cam.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiki399 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 36,307 Times in 8,317 Posts

Tell them you can pretend!

I am Trans and get asked all the time if I'm actually Trans or they'll say there's no way I'm Trans. What does Trans supposed to look like? LOOOOOOL
    Yeah, I decided to be in the Trans category just for attention.

Just because we're on this topic, I love wearing this shirt out in public so much. In broad daylight and big crowds. It gets me high seeing so many folks triggered. It gives me such joy seeing a lot of panties twisted. Ignorant and closed-minded people can't stand it when Trans people have the AUDACITY to leave the house and OWN it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    There is NO shortage of men for women of any age.
    Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    Love and approve of yourself unconditionally.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,113 Times in 4,654 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Never. They only ask if they feel you look masculine (to them) to try and neg you. Ignore.

Believe In Your Brand

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,828 Times in 4,964 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    Never. They only ask if they feel you look masculine (to them) to try and neg you. Ignore.
    True! Ignore is best.

Even when you look the furthest thing from masculine they still do it. I was peeking in to a top row host to see if the site was glitching (she looks super feminine) and some idiot was saying that to her. It's just another troll. They will say literally anything they think will get a reaction (which is what they want).

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

anyone got a long delay/lag between them and the customers tonight? I've also got a bunch of them having connection issues! I'm hoping that's the cause of my low traffic lol

Thanks

I am non US model and I stream on SM for 10 years now. I've had a break from streaming for 6 months and now I can see the huge drop of traffic especially for non US models (actually I've started noticing this since they started to sort traffic by countries). I used to make decent money and now I am wondering if SM is still worth my effort because I can barely earn 10$. I can see that SM is worth only if you are US model because you get best traffic. SM was my main stream of income for years and I don't know if I am doing something wrong that I don't get any paid viewers. I have pretty high price (8.89/min private) maybe that's the reason what do you think? or Sm just sucks for non US models now?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 959 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by skyfall View Post
    I am non US model and I stream on SM for 10 years now. I've had a break from streaming for 6 months and now I can see the huge drop of traffic especially for non US models (actually I've started noticing this since they started to sort traffic by countries). I used to make decent money and now I am wondering if SM is still worth my effort because I can barely earn 10$. I can see that SM is worth only if you are US model because you get best traffic. SM was my main stream of income for years and I don't know if I am doing something wrong that I don't get any paid viewers. I have pretty high price (8.89/min private) maybe that's the reason what do you think? or Sm just sucks for non US models now?
    How long have you been streaming since you came back? Do you have English selected as a language you speak in your profile?
    ''If you get a flat change the tire and keep going, don't give up and quit the trip''
    Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ

Thanks

almost 2 weeks now. I have only english set up in my account. I hate when people from my country come to my chat because they are cheap as fuk. Do you have any advices?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    True! Ignore is best.

Even when you look the furthest thing from masculine they still do it. I was peeking in to a top row host to see if the site was glitching (she looks super feminine) and some idiot was saying that to her. It's just another troll. They will say literally anything they think will get a reaction (which is what they want).
    I agree with you. But I also noticed that too trans wearing makeup and looking ultra feminine themselves sometimes men will neg Women if they think you have too much makeup on. Many people still to this day say "Oh my God you're wearing too much makeup you look like a tra**y." It's all negging and they're being haters, usually. And some men are being rudely honest. I had a guy friend asked me if one of my female friends was trans and to be honest she does look like she could be but I told him that was rude and that she wasn't. Again she wears a lot of wild makeup and she has boyish features but its normal as humans either look like their mother or father and we are made of both man and woman So what can you do just say you're not attracted to that person and move on.

Believe In Your Brand

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by skyfall View Post
    I implied to Liz that the same thing is happening to me because I am a US model based in Europe. Liz got back to me and streammate told her that if I log on more I'll make more money so this week I will see what happens if I put in 60 hours but I absolutely believe it's due to me being out of the US and then changing their Stats in traffic. I don't think you're crazy at all I was online for 8 hour multi shifts and made $17 last week. Considering that I've been on this site since 2013 I know that it's dropped horribly low I guess I will just promote my cammodels link and keep most of my money from now on. I would try contacting Liz because streammate replied back with traffic stats a chart and much more information for me including my percentages.

They said: "It looks like kk recently came back from a multi month break. There isn’t a lot of data to work with, but her impressions look good over all since she started streaming again. Regarding her placement, coming back from break and not being a frequent streamer will both affect this. The performer should consider streaming more consistently and for longer periods of time as her metrics show that the more she streams the more she makes. This will also help with her placement."

"Please note that placement can appear differently to different users depending on how they are viewing the grid. Because of this, evaluating one's own placement can be problematic. Who she sees where on the grid will vary depending on if she is a logged in/logged out user, if she's on VPN, and the types of performers she's clicked on or searched previously."

I have always had inconsistency issues however they are right I do need to work more so I'm going to do my part. At the same time I wish they would admit that traffic has definitely plummeted in the past nine years since I joined, and they failed to admit that they were having issues on the site previous to a contest week that could have definitely made it harder for everybody but that's a conversation for another time this is another era after all. Hopefully their suggestions can help you as well.

Believe In Your Brand

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,363 Times in 2,866 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I agree with you. But I also noticed that too trans wearing makeup and looking ultra feminine themselves sometimes men will neg Women if they think you have too much makeup on. Many people still to this day say "Oh my God you're wearing too much makeup you look like a tra**y." It's all negging and they're being haters, usually. And some men are being rudely honest. I had a guy friend asked me if one of my female friends was trans and to be honest she does look like she could be but I told him that was rude and that she wasn't. Again she wears a lot of wild makeup and she has boyish features but its normal as humans either look like their mother or father and we are made of both man and woman So what can you do just say you're not attracted to that person and move on.
    I just wrote something about neggers in the "camming pet peeve" thread. I feel that this phenomeno has increased lately, I literally ban one and after another. So many toxic men lately, I just... can't. I miss the "show bobs and vagene" guys at this point.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 Times in 5,668 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I haven't camming, but have live streaming on another platform. I just thank them then ignore.

I have seen some gorgeous trans women and it's actually a compliment lololll.
    Sha

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,214 Times in 1,278 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    Tell them you can pretend!

I am Trans and get asked all the time if I'm actually Trans or they'll say there's no way I'm Trans. What does Trans supposed to look like? LOOOOOOL
    Yeah, I decided to be in the Trans category just for attention.

Just because we're on this topic, I love wearing this shirt out in public so much. In broad daylight and big crowds. It gets me high seeing so many folks triggered. It gives me such joy seeing a lot of panties twisted. Ignorant and closed-minded people can't stand it when Trans people have the AUDACITY to leave the house and OWN it!

you go girl!!! like paris hilton would say "thats hot"

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 1,243 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

The performer should consider streaming more consistently and for longer periods of time as her metrics show that the more she streams the more she makes. This will also help with her placement.
    This is what I love/hate about camming just from my own recordings it's true for me too, I know the more I work the more I make but there are only so many hours in a day so I am going to cap off somewhere.

I feel like that's why I will never place in a contest since it takes me 40hrs to make what some are making in 10

I hate feeling like I have no life but work and since the pandemic what is the point in even making money if we cant even spend it on experiences? Where I live all we are allowed to do is work right now and it drives me nuts and feels never ending

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 377 Posts

as domme only, they have a trans dick sucking fantasy and I grab my strapon...usually resolves the issue, regardless of intention on the asker's part

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ggminx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggminx View Post
    as domme only, they have a trans dick sucking fantasy and I grab my strapon...usually resolves the issue, regardless of intention on the asker's part
    yeah! this is great! ty for all comments on that! @MarinaStarr, you rock! xx

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,429 Times in 1,471 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I get this semi frequently and always assume they are attempting to troll by saying I look like a man but I just say thanks and that they are in the wrong section if they are interested in penises.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,429 Times in 1,471 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

My bandwidth is red and says Limited" & the highest my stats will go is 960x 560 but is often much less when before it was full HD. What is going on ? I can't keep anyone in my room.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 36,307 Times in 8,317 Posts

Trans or not, the guys that spent on you don't care and that's all that matters. To quote what Winston Churchill said:
    "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks."

I think it's fucked up that women's bodies and looks are being policed all the time. It is because women are still treated as second class.

I also wanted to add that I used to get called 'that's a man' (and still do) and all kinds of names and slurs and that used to really upset and hurt me. I feel really proud that with the help of therapy and self-grown, I am now at a really good place where I have peace and can just let it roll off my back. A big part of that is from being a Hoe. Selling pussy really elevated my confidence. What society and people shamed you for is exactly what is celebrated of you on cam. It's very freeing to be comfortable in your own skin and live life on your own terms.
    This is something that I'm sure a lot of you can relate. Self-love and confidence transcend gender.

yeah! this is great! ty for all comments on that! @MarinaStarr, you rock! xx
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    There is NO shortage of men for women of any age.
    Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    Love and approve of yourself unconditionally.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    My bandwidth is red and says Limited" & the highest my stats will go is 960x 560 but is often much less when before it was full HD. What is going on ? I can't keep anyone in my room.
    all shift not bitrate no quality limitation... no quality stream! no sound c2c in pvt and exc... LOL
    seems i am not pixeled atm tho! something going on.

try to delete cache and restart your pc

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,668 Times in 3,842 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

They do this thinking it's going to be the biggest insult to you, and it seems to me like the more conventionally attractive women get it the most. Like because guys don't have anything that they feel they can actually make fun of them for appearance-wise they go with that. Obviously guys who are seriously into trans women know how to find them. Why they think it's an insult in this day and age with the visibility trans women have idk. Like they can be as stereotypically pretty and conventionally attractive as any cis woman can be sooo.......??

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I still don't have that update to the bandwidth thing, however my bitrate was absolutely abysmal today! I have good internet so even with a low bitrate my stream is usually okay. Okay it was red my whole stream and I had several guys tell me I was super blurry, even though it was saying I was streaming in 1080p and it was excellent :/ (despite the red bitrate?)

I ended up logging off bc I couldn't get any shows due to the quality