Page 1609 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 6091109150915591599160716081609161016111619 ... LastLast
Results 40,201 to 40,225 of 41318

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    Sometimes it's easy to miss because it looks just like the Exclusive request box. You just have to read it carefully to see that it says "Private Block" or "Exclusive Block" or just a regular "Exclusive" prompt. I've accidentally accepted private blocks because I thought it was just a request for a regular Exclusive show.
    Several times I have been in a Private Block and thought it was exclusive and another user joins. Really wish it would alert us differently.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,417 Times in 816 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

in regards to the early deposit, and even the email. It seems like they got some new office personal, probably will go back to normal with deposit for ease of records.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    i like the concept of the "go exclusive" button for guys in private but what i'm wondering is, if i have more than one person in group/private and i kick everyone except the initial person out, would that person still have the "go exclusive" option?

i am thinking about freeloader moments where random guys pop in, or other related nonsense. i sometimes kick guys out who pop in and start demanding shit in a show that has clearly already started/is going a certain direction. so let's say i boot out everyone except the initial person who went private -- is it still possible for them to go exclusive with the new feature at that point? or like, does *anyone* else joining a private at any point effectively render the new "go exclusive" button useless? hope that makes sense.

the SM email today emphasized that "This button is only available to the first member in the show and will disappear after a second member joins" so I guess I'm curious if it just stops being available as soon as an additional person joins in, or if the option comes back if the other secondary viewers leave and the initial guy is the only person in the room.

if I have the case, I'll let you know if they still have that button or not! It is very good question, because I kick seconds from pvts sometimes, too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    Sometimes it's easy to miss because it looks just like the Exclusive request box. You just have to read it carefully to see that it says "Private Block" or "Exclusive Block" or just a regular "Exclusive" prompt. I've accidentally accepted private blocks because I thought it was just a request for a regular Exclusive show.
    I got confused, too (1 or 2 times), did an excl show, then got so mad at myself for being not attentive enough that now I read that pop-up window like a paranoid lol!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer
    I got confused, too (1 or 2 times), did an excl show, then got so mad at myself for being not attentive enough that now I read that pop-up window like a paranoid lol!
    Well youíre a step ahead of me I never noticed the difference and was oblivious to the fact there even were different notifications!

Quote Originally Posted by Fridays View Post
    What would you choose a cheap whore or an expensive whore
    Dirty is my Middle Name

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by kinkydirtybitch View Post
    Well youíre a step ahead of me I never noticed the difference and was oblivious to the fact there even were different notifications!
    I learnt it hard way After checking my earnings out lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,576 Times in 4,634 Posts

argh, just blocked a paying viewer in exclusive. I should be more patient I guess but he kept pushing for a meeting telling me he was going to get a flight for me and the last straw is when he pasted in his phone number. plus he was kind of an ass, but man I hate that.

Not to mention if it can get the site in trouble with fosta/sesta WHY are they allowed to paste in phone numbers? I can't imagine why we need a phone number format in a damn sex chat site when there is already a phone feature provided.

Can't say I'm sorry to see him go though. He was irritating as hell.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

What is it with a dude being in a show 1 minute and giving a 1 star rating? why cuz i dont have pussy out within 5 sec? gtfo dumbass. emailed liz. Gonna get back to it after I take a little break lmao

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kinkydirtybitch View Post
    Thanks! Does it specifically state BLOCK FOR HALF AN HOUR or something?

if it is Iíve never seen it on chrome if that makes any difference.
    I use Chrome I can not get Ff to allocate my cameras.

So in Chrome the pop up states the length of the block purchased.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    argh, just blocked a paying viewer in exclusive. I should be more patient I guess but he kept pushing for a meeting telling me he was going to get a flight for me and the last straw is when he pasted in his phone number. plus he was kind of an ass, but man I hate that.

Not to mention if it can get the site in trouble with fosta/sesta WHY are they allowed to paste in phone numbers? I can't imagine why we need a phone number format in a damn sex chat site when there is already a phone feature provided.

I block a customer in paid on average once per week. They think they can get away with anything because they are paying and it feels damn good to boot them out and maybe report them. Usually it is someone who was already on thin ice or a total wanker. Honestly, I go as long as I can to squeeze that money and sometimes even egg them on a bit to get them mad on purpose and then block them. If they start going pedo or name calling I usually block pretty fast though.

I try not to think about money lost but peace of mind gained when I don't have to deal with them anymore.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by everythingiscake View Post
    I block a customer in paid on average once per week. They think they can get away with anything because they are paying and it feels damn good to boot them out and maybe report them. Usually it is someone who was already on thin ice or a total wanker. Honestly, I go as long as I can to squeeze that money and sometimes even egg them on a bit to get them mad on purpose and then block them. If they start going pedo or name calling I usually block pretty fast though.

I try not to think about money lost but peace of mind gained when I don't have to deal with them anymore.
    Good point! Not worth ruining my mood for the more enjoyable clients.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,417 Times in 816 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I’ve blocked three level 5s this summer and it felt amazing each time.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was going to post about this earlier this week! If you havent blocked someone in a exclusive yet, you are missing out!!! Its a great feeling to choose yourself over a small amount of money for a horrible experience.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whysky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,167 Times in 759 Posts

someone had recently posted a question about uploading videos on Streamate and it starting, then disappearing. I didn't think anything about it, because it wasn't happening to me.
    It's happening today. I've tried twice and it will start, then disappear. NO upload.
    Any answers to that??
    I like to add a video a week ;-(

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Has anyone in the UK received their payment/wire email yet, I haven't but it's also not showing in my SM account.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,638 Times in 6,779 Posts

I've blocked guys in pvt/exclusive countless times and no regrets!

One of my biggest pet peeves is when guys coming in and out of my room, dragging their asses then finally enter pvt/exclusive and start barking orders right away such as 'get naked', 'strip'.
    Who the fuck do they think they're talking to?! I don't take orders like that. I don't even have the fucking patience to tell them to ask nicely. I just block away.

Name:  DeadShamefulDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif
Views: 178
Size:  1.30 MB

Senior Sales Executive for BlueChew

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,526 Times in 1,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    someone had recently posted a question about uploading videos on Streamate and it starting, then disappearing. I didn't think anything about it, because it wasn't happening to me.
    It's happening today. I've tried twice and it will start, then disappear. NO upload.
    Any answers to that??
    I like to add a video a week ;-(
    What worked for me was to refresh the page anytime it disappears or gets hung up. Good luck!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberryblonde View Post
    Has anyone in the UK received their payment/wire email yet, I haven't but it's also not showing in my SM account.
    Yes I had mine as normal, Worldpay email about 9.30am then payment early afternoon. Do you have a minimum payout set up or anything, I have it set so it only pays above a certain amount so I don't get payouts each week. If there is no reason why they haven't sent the payment you need to get in touch with them.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Yes I had mine as normal, Worldpay email about 9.30am then payment early afternoon. Do you have a minimum payout set up or anything, I have it set so it only pays above a certain amount so I don't get payouts each week. If there is no reason why they haven't sent the payment you need to get in touch with them.
    Yes I reached the minimum I set I've emailed Liz. Liz replied a glitch showed my account as on hold, they'll send the payment today.
    Last edited by Strawberryblonde; 08-06-2021 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whysky View Post
    I was going to post about this earlier this week! If you havent blocked someone in a exclusive yet, you are missing out!!! Its a great feeling to choose yourself over a small amount of money for a horrible experience.
    hahhah you know I was thinking how surprised my viewer must be when I blocked him while paying close to $10 per minute to interact with me. I'm sure he thought that entitled him to push boundaries including risking me being banned for talking about meeting him. I made sure to report him to the site too to protect my own account. I added a note to support to consider blocking phone numbers. Other sites do. I don't think viewers need the ability to type in 7 numbers in a row for any reason.

Maybe he will think twice next time he continues pushing after a woman tells him a firm no.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Is it awfully slow for everyone else this week? No traffic and very few shows.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,310 Times in 3,087 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

hahhah you know I was thinking how surprised my viewer must be when I blocked him while paying close to $10 per minute to interact with me. I'm sure he thought that entitled him to push boundaries including risking me being banned for talking about meeting him. I made sure to report him to the site too to protect my own account. I added a note to support to consider blocking phone numbers. Other sites do. I don't think viewers need the ability to type in 7 numbers in a row for any reason.

Maybe he will think twice next time he continues pushing after a woman tells him a firm no.
    I would have just pretended I couldn't see it. You know how when they type certain things that are disallowed it won't show up to us even though it shows that they sent it on their end? Just don't acknowledge it and then when he is like "Did you save it?" Be like "Save what?" and when he explains that he sent his number say nothing is showing and that numbers must be something that is filtered out. And believe me once you do that then they'll type:

or "five five five eight three one four two six eight" or "fiiiive fiiiiive fiiiive ate threeee won for too sex ate" and just keep acting like you can't see it and the site is ahead of such attempts. I mean the site clearly states that sharing contact info isn't allowed so I don't feel like it's a stretch. And report them.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 1,212 Posts

i don't want to cam this weekend but i will
    i lost my lucky top and its been semi slow all week for me. i have had that top everyday on cam wearing it, i washed it once in 8 months lol
    reordered a few more the exact same. I bet as soon as they come in the lucky top will appear.

lil 5 dollar top

a lot of regulars not talking which is alarming from these guys

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by everythingiscake View Post
    Is it awfully slow for everyone else this week? No traffic and very few shows.
    Yes, definitely. I m working less as well. Taking time off now which it's more likely to be the slowest month in the year. Summer, no lockdown....at least IMHO even it's v fun to earn money lolololol

42. The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 1,024 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Big influx ofusers rating 4s. It's always the guys I try to say do you like this or that, they never respond. How am I supposed to give you a 5 star show if you don't tell me what you want? And I question whether or not I want to even do a show for them ever again. If you give me nothing to work with and only rate me a 4.. the earnings take a hit - is it even worth it to do show for low ratings? Idont know anymore

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post: