Page 1569 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 5691069146915191559156715681569157015711579 ... LastLast
Results 39,201 to 39,225 of 40148

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 880 Posts

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by looklovely View Post
    Curious, who do you use for daily pay?
    boleyn models

2. The Following User Says Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    I'm trying to stay positive, but it's just dismal this week on cam. I tried nights and didn't make much and thought it not worth it to lose good sleep. So yesterday and today I've done days. It's wretched no matter what time I stream.

I have to make $196 more before cutoff to reach income requirement for this luxury apt I want to get in Aug. If I don't make it this week, I'll have to stay in this shit hole apt 1 more month.

I need to move closer to my family. I am trying to keep a high vibe, but it's just so dead and the level 1 and 2s that don't do a show are really pissing me off.

I need to meditate again cause my anger levels are reaching peak. FUCK!!!

Hey Sha...I don't know if this will help but it is what I did so it's worth a shot. I just moved into a brand new lux apt too a few weeks ago. I have a dozen sites of income (all my PSO/cam/daily pay) income. It's a pain to show all of that in 22 different paystubs so all I did to do proof of income was show the apt. complex ONE PAYSTUB WITH ALL OF MY COMBINED INCOME TOGETHER. I used one of those online paystub generators..just google it..don't try for the free one they don't work. I paid $20 and got 4 "stubs"..they are pdf so you can send by email or print out. They will calculate all of the taxes for the amount you enter (you can do weekly/monthy/hourly/daily) whatever you want..I told the complex I worked for an "agency". I used my daily pay agency info on the "employer section" of the paystub. Then I told them I got paid weekly and did all the math for my "weekly pay" for the past month and used that number. I told them it was a combo of both commision and paid work and they said .."ok.."..no problem. So I did the math and the paystub generator did the tax numbers and I used that. I got two slightly different weekly paid amounts but that's ok since I told them my income could flux a bit each week. I sent those two stubs in and that was it! They didn't ask or say anything else except thank you!
    My point is..instead of stressing out over the last "income proof numbers on a sheet of paper"...make your own and use the numbers you already have and are "expecting to earn" this week...make the paystubs and use those. So what if the numbers aren't "perfect". If they don't accept it then wait another few weeks for another place. I had to do that when I lost one apt. to damages from a storm that caused the new place to get flooded. I'm glad I didn't get that place!
    It's just a suggestion but it worked for me! EAsy peasy!
    good luck!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

WELL SHIT! Woke up to ANOTHER WEEKLY contest from SM. Oh joy. Ugh..Then you know they'll role the next week after that info another damn weekly contest for the fuking July 4th week/weekend. All of that on stop of the "summer slowdown". Great. And I read in the news this morning that the US Feds just gave us another federal holiday. Goody. Just another day that I don't get my daily pay and have to wait for it. (Note: I'm not saying that Juneteenth isn't a worthy cause for a holiday, it is, I'm just grousing about getting another "no pay fed holiday")..that's all. Welcum to summer ladies.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 571 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    I'm trying to stay positive, but it's just dismal this week on cam. I tried nights and didn't make much and thought it not worth it to lose good sleep. So yesterday and today I've done days. It's wretched no matter what time I stream.

I have to make $196 more before cutoff to reach income requirement for this luxury apt I want to get in Aug. If I don't make it this week, I'll have to stay in this shit hole apt 1 more month.

I need to move closer to my family. I am trying to keep a high vibe, but it's just so dead and the level 1 and 2s that don't do a show are really pissing me off.

I need to meditate again cause my anger levels are reaching peak. FUCK!!!
    I believe you will get the income and the apartment, I will pray for you babe :* :* :*

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,884 Times in 5,109 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybabe1 View Post
    Hey Sha...I don't know if this will help but it is what I did so it's worth a shot. I just moved into a brand new lux apt too a few weeks ago. I have a dozen sites of income (all my PSO/cam/daily pay) income. It's a pain to show all of that in 22 different paystubs so all I did to do proof of income was show the apt. complex ONE PAYSTUB WITH ALL OF MY COMBINED INCOME TOGETHER. I used one of those online paystub generators..just google it..don't try for the free one they don't work. I paid $20 and got 4 "stubs"..they are pdf so you can send by email or print out. They will calculate all of the taxes for the amount you enter (you can do weekly/monthy/hourly/daily) whatever you want..I told the complex I worked for an "agency". I used my daily pay agency info on the "employer section" of the paystub. Then I told them I got paid weekly and did all the math for my "weekly pay" for the past month and used that number. I told them it was a combo of both commision and paid work and they said .."ok.."..no problem. So I did the math and the paystub generator did the tax numbers and I used that. I got two slightly different weekly paid amounts but that's ok since I told them my income could flux a bit each week. I sent those two stubs in and that was it! They didn't ask or say anything else except thank you!
    My point is..instead of stressing out over the last "income proof numbers on a sheet of paper"...make your own and use the numbers you already have and are "expecting to earn" this week...make the paystubs and use those. So what if the numbers aren't "perfect". If they don't accept it then wait another few weeks for another place. I had to do that when I lost one apt. to damages from a storm that caused the new place to get flooded. I'm glad I didn't get that place!
    It's just a suggestion but it worked for me! EAsy peasy!
    good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    I believe you will get the income and the apartment, I will pray for you babe :* :* :*
    Thank you ladies!!! I appreciate it <3
    Sha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    Rooting for you, Sha! You'll surpass what you need. Think of that luxury apt you'll get in August!
    I love you girl!!! Thanks!!!
    Sha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry for asking again eheh you are sending pics or videos (nudes) by email to some regulars? It's allowed,

Hope that someone can you help me newwwbie!! Thank you so much

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,681 Times in 1,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
    Sorry for asking again eheh you are sending pics or videos (nudes) by email to some regulars? It's allowed,

Hope that someone can you help me newwwbie!! Thank you so much
    no exchange of personal info

you can send them via mail on the site only videos have to be approved by support

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 708 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

what does it mean when a video is stuck under "action needed"???
    uploading content is so painful on this site, no wonder i never do it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    what does it mean when a video is stuck under "action needed"???
    uploading content is so painful on this site, no wonder i never do it.

From the help section:

Review and Submit Pending Videos

Click on the “Pending” tab. Newly uploaded videos will be visible in the “Action Needed” section. Your new video may need several minutes to process after it is uploaded. Once processing is complete, you can fill out the information fields, including:
    • Title – the name members will see for the video.
    • Tags – Add tags that may apply to this video.
    • Music – If you used music from the Streamate Music Library, select all used tracks here.
    • Content Type – Indicate if your video is non-explicit or explicit. This will affect who can view the video.
    • Visibility – Mark if the video should be private, or if it should be posted for sale (set the price to $0 to make the video free).
    • Select Performers – Select all approved performers who appear in the video. Unapproved performers should not be in the video.
    • Date Create – Set the date the video was made, which may be different than the date it was uploaded.
    • Compliance Agreement – Mark that you agree with the listed terms.

Once all required fields are filled out, you can submit the video for review. The approval process usually takes less than 72 hours. If it is approved, it will be moved to the “Videos” section of the media manager.You can check the “In Review” section for a list of all media still waiting for approval. If any media does not pass the review, it will appear in the “Rejected” section.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,149 Times in 753 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    My theory is that Streamate staff is doing technical stuff on the site. Simply cannot be a coincidence, every Thursday for weeks, more than 2 months now.
    the BIG streamate meltdown a few years ago was on a Thursday

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,185 Times in 1,679 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    Yes, I know that. The one for customers doesnt work for a week for me. It shows I receive msgs, but nothing new there.
    Also, like Ambercat, I have incorrect number of new messages. For example if it shows I got 4 new messages, in fact I got 2 or 1.
    I wonder if it's counting the total amount of customer messages in one thread?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,525 Times in 890 Posts

I am literally not showing up on the site and haven’t been since about five minutes before I logged off last night. I can only find myself on mobile. I am getting almost zero traffic. My stream quality is excellent. Wtf Streamate? I’ve had a good week until I suddenly disappeared and now I’ve made $1.50 tonight.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,525 Times in 890 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pippapippa View Post
    I am literally not showing up on the site and haven’t been since about five minutes before I logged off last night. I can only find myself on mobile. I am getting almost zero traffic. My stream quality is excellent. Wtf Streamate? I’ve had a good week until I suddenly disappeared and now I’ve made $1.50 tonight.
    Tried Microsoft Edge instead of Chrome and it immediately fixed it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to pippapippa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    I wonder if it's counting the total amount of customer messages in one thread?
    well..Just today it showed me I have 5 new messages. When I opened it I had 1 message with a tip. And it was first message from that user, he never messaged me before.
    So idk. Also, what does it say on the tab when you open the Messenger? In my browser (Firefox) it says 'Continue Sign Up". So weird.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,185 Times in 1,679 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    well..Just today it showed me I have 5 new messages. When I opened it I had 1 message with a tip. And it was first message from that user, he never messaged me before.
    So idk. Also, what does it say on the tab when you open the Messenger? In my browser (Firefox) it says 'Continue Sign Up". So weird.
    So much for my theory then. Haha! I'm on Chrome and it also says "Continue sign up".

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    no exchange of personal info

you can send them via mail on the site only videos have to be approved by support
    Thank you for your reply. X

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChristieX View Post
    This is one they rejected of me for below the waist nudity. Look at the one under, that's one THEY inserted, nothing to do with me.
    Was the first one with a price? Apparently you can put them in now provided they cost.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,851 Times in 605 Posts

Is anyone else receiving a massive influx in group dick comparison show requests? Where on earth are they all coming from??? I'm getting soooo many! Does anyone ever do them?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gbjenna For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

OMG yes two in the last hour, I rarely ever get them either!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,259 Times in 768 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by gbjenna View Post
    Is anyone else receiving a massive influx in group dick comparison show requests? Where on earth are they all coming from??? I'm getting soooo many! Does anyone ever do them?

yeah I get that show request all the time now, I am having a hard time at this point giving a witty rejection to the show. Started a few months ago, barely asked for it before that.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In my imagination it is the same man with multiple accounts trying to make it look like it is a popular idea so that by some miracle, one day he drums up enough interest to have his penis party.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dahlia Fallon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Fallon View Post
    In my imagination it is the same man with multiple accounts trying to make it look like it is a popular idea so that by some miracle, one day he drums up enough interest to have his penis party.
    Ditto!

I immediately kicked him.
    Sha

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,220 Times in 937 Posts

when i get asked about group dick comparison shows, i often tell them i don't see how it would logically work even if there were willing participants. only one person can be on cam to cam at a time in private, and the other guys can't see customer cams anyway. so i don't understand the point if they can't even see their "competition."

unless they all just want to hear me describe and rate a bunch of different dick pics/cams and then have me choose the "best" one? idk. any group dick comparison scenario just sounds stupid to me.

i hate doing dick rating-type shows anyway because you never know what the guy wants. like they always say "be honest" but then if he thinks he's small and i think he's perfectly average, but he wants me to make fun of him and didn't tell me, then i give him a compliment... he leaves the show. unless i know it's going to turn into some kind of sph or cock worship type of show, i have a pretty strict "no dick rating show" rule because it's always a waste of time.

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Has anyone here ever changed their username on SM? It says you can't in the first post but wondered if now you can? If so how? Thanks ladies! xx