Page 1570 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 5701070147015201560156815691570157115721580 ... LastLast
Results 39,226 to 39,250 of 40148

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 5,668 Times in 1,263 Posts

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

the last few days when I log on SM, it's showing a security certificate and saying "not secure". Is this happening to anyone else?? What does it mean?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,676 Times in 2,133 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Has anyone here ever changed their username on SM? It says you can't in the first post but wondered if now you can? If so how? Thanks ladies! xx
    Yes you can. I contacted support and asked for them to change it and they did.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 880 Posts

RTT and Potential are sitting at --

Anyone else?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    when i get asked about group dick comparison shows, i often tell them i don't see how it would logically work even if there were willing participants. only one person can be on cam to cam at a time in private, and the other guys can't see customer cams anyway. so i don't understand the point if they can't even see their "competition."

unless they all just want to hear me describe and rate a bunch of different dick pics/cams and then have me choose the "best" one? idk. any group dick comparison scenario just sounds stupid to me.

i hate doing dick rating-type shows anyway because you never know what the guy wants. like they always say "be honest" but then if he thinks he's small and i think he's perfectly average, but he wants me to make fun of him and didn't tell me, then i give him a compliment... he leaves the show. unless i know it's going to turn into some kind of sph or cock worship type of show, i have a pretty strict "no dick rating show" rule because it's always a waste of time.
    THIS. I straight up told this guy It would be difficult to find anyone interested in that same exact thing you want and its not worth the stress.. plus yeah they would literally have to take turns turning on their cams and id have to do so much extra bs to try and show each one by flipping my webcam to the screen. he literally wanted me to do so for each guy. these dudes are always thinking with the smaller head they don't have the attention span to play your games and I don't have the patience.

Thanks

That feeling when some asshole comes in for his 30 seconds only to leave at 31 seconds and gets charged for being a freeloader....mwuahaha ;p

Funny thing is I wasn't even in view of the cam yet , had to clean up real quick after the previous show! like wtf lol. I'll call it the freeloader tax haha

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to emkato For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    Yes you can. I contacted support and asked for them to change it and they did.
    Thank you, I have messaged them!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 708 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

i didnt log on today how was workin a fathers day on the good ollll SM? curious for next year lol

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    i didnt log on today how was workin a fathers day on the good ollll SM? curious for next year lol
    Was very good x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckygoldfish For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Sha good luck to you in getting new place! U will feel so much better in a lovely place and you can potentially even increase your earnings streaming from a nice spot

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckygoldfish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,883 Times in 5,109 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by emkato View Post
    That feeling when some asshole comes in for his 30 seconds only to leave at 31 seconds and gets charged for being a freeloader....mwuahaha ;p

Funny thing is I wasn't even in view of the cam yet , had to clean up real quick after the previous show! like wtf lol. I'll call it the freeloader tax haha
    Very odd: I had a __ second show that didn't show up as paid. Exactly 1 second over the time. I was like WTF?
    Sha

Thanks
    Thanked 13,883 Times in 5,109 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Luckygoldfish View Post
    Sha good luck to you in getting new place! U will feel so much better in a lovely place and you can potentially even increase your earnings streaming from a nice spot
    Thank you!!!

With all the good vibes from ladies here and meditation plus intention and STFO...I manifested more than the income requirement!!! Yes, the place is mine and I'll be so excited to stream in my new room.

I really appreciate the support xoxo
    Sha

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,676 Times in 2,133 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Very odd: I had a __ second show that didn't show up as paid. Exactly 1 second over the time. I was like WTF?
    I've had that happen before...mine was 3 seconds over the time and I never got paid for it. I contacted support and they said it was showing up as under the time we get paid for. I even had a screen shot showing the time...never got paid for it. So the session timer is either glitching sometimes and showing the wrong time or SM is just fucking us over even more.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    my day was pretty darn good. although Sundays are always my best day it seems...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to emkato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 571 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Methinks something is up today with streamate because I have 2 hours restarting different browsers and the stream and is just no traffic. Nothing on my side, Double checked. I am ill so I cannot work longer today, hopefully tomorrow. Anyone else having the same? Just eerie....

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    Methinks something is up today with streamate because I have 2 hours restarting different browsers and the stream and is just no traffic. Nothing on my side, Double checked. I am ill so I cannot work longer today, hopefully tomorrow. Anyone else having the same? Just eerie....
    Must say today has been my worst day EVER since joining SM

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChristieX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    I've had that happen before...mine was 3 seconds over the time and I never got paid for it. I contacted support and they said it was showing up as under the time we get paid for. I even had a screen shot showing the time...never got paid for it. So the session timer is either glitching sometimes and showing the wrong time or SM is just fucking us over even more.
    I know which one I'm going for

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristieX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybabe1 View Post
    WELL SHIT! Woke up to ANOTHER WEEKLY contest from SM. Oh joy. Ugh..Then you know they'll role the next week after that info another damn weekly contest for the fuking July 4th week/weekend. All of that on stop of the "summer slowdown". Great. And I read in the news this morning that the US Feds just gave us another federal holiday. Goody. Just another day that I don't get my daily pay and have to wait for it. (Note: I'm not saying that Juneteenth isn't a worthy cause for a holiday, it is, I'm just grousing about getting another "no pay fed holiday")..that's all. Welcum to summer ladies.
    I am at a loss as to how I do a full day 1 of these contests and all of the bigger names are in front of me and they haven't even woken up yet.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChristieX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

I'm in a horrible mood today due to weight gain. Blocking left and right, usually I just kick, but these guys who keep coming in and out for years without spending 1 cent is bothering me. This is how I take notes. N=came in.Attachment 55346Attachment 55346
    Attached Images Attached Images  

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to looklovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChristieX View Post
    I am at a loss as to how I do a full day 1 of these contests and all of the bigger names are in front of me and they haven't even woken up yet.
    1am Sunday morning is when it begins.....If I'm trying to place I try and do 3 or 4 hours right at the start and then sleep till Sunday dinner is about ready.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Ambercat For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hey guys, I just made an account so I could post here. I was suspended on Streamate for 7 days, due to return last Tuesday. Life got in the way and it has now been 13 days since I streamed last. When I try to stream, it's telling me my account isn't authorized to stream and to check my dashboard for details, but my dashboard looks fine (aside from the fact that my Favorites seems to be down to zero from 1800?). What gives? The last email I received from Streamate just said I'd been suspended for 7 days. I did email them just now (including Liz), but I'm afraid it could take them several days/weeks to get back to me about it. Has anyone else had experience with this?

Thanks in advance!

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,220 Times in 937 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoiDivision View Post
    Hey guys, I just made an account so I could post here. I was suspended on Streamate for 7 days, due to return last Tuesday. Life got in the way and it has now been 13 days since I streamed last. When I try to stream, it's telling me my account isn't authorized to stream and to check my dashboard for details, but my dashboard looks fine (aside from the fact that my Favorites seems to be down to zero from 1800?). What gives? The last email I received from Streamate just said I'd been suspended for 7 days. I did email them just now (including Liz), but I'm afraid it could take them several days/weeks to get back to me about it. Has anyone else had experience with this?

Thanks in advance!
    that sucks, sorry to hear. i got a one week suspension email once but it was by mistake, because i didn't do whatever they accused me of. i could log in but couldn't stream. i immediately emailed liz and wrote "URGENT" in the subject line. she got back to me within a few hours, confirmed it was a mistake, and i was able to stream again the next day. if you emailed liz i'd feel confident she'll get back to you and help you out within a couple days tops.

not sure about the zero favorites, hopefully that's just a glitch that goes back to normal when your streaming ability is restored.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Their support must be busy lately, I ve messaged them last week and they haven't answered so far. First time like that

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by looklovely View Post
    I'm in a horrible mood today due to weight gain. Blocking left and right, usually I just kick, but these guys who keep coming in and out for years without spending 1 cent is bothering me. This is how I take notes. N=came in.Attachment 55346Attachment 55346
    You are not alone lol. Free loaders are everywhere I block after 2 days they just passively in my room. I can't.
    Btw keep yourself up x love

Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 571 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Hello girls, is anything still wrong with Streamate today? I have no traffic and I have over 2 hours, very few potentials even being topless... Hmmm cannot believe is just no traffic at all.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    Hello girls, is anything still wrong with Streamate today? I have no traffic and I have over 2 hours, very few potentials even being topless... Hmmm cannot believe is just no traffic at all.

there is a man...asleep...on my girls front page.

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to liquidsilk For This Useful Post: