Page 1457 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 45795713571407144714551456145714581459 ... LastLast
Results 36,401 to 36,425 of 36545

Thread: The Streamate Thread

  1. #36401
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,080
    Thanks
    1,526
    Thanked 2,932 Times in 849 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    Thatís super gross about the girls with pet snakesÖwtf? When tech support banned me, I then reached out to Liz to ask if it was okay to have my cats out at least in free chat where I am always 100% clothed and she said no, never at all any time cuz it causes too many issues. I also mentioned that I'm only seminude at most and never do explicit shows. I know I was being naive but I only hoped maybe they might go on a case by case basis.

    But yes I totally get why SM forbids animals on cam, they donít want the headache of dealing with credit card processors. Still sad about it tho, cuz like you said it would seem like if Iím just hanging out fully clothed then whatís the big deal?

    My question is what trouble is SM really in for if a girl is hanging out on cam (nude or not, explicit show or not) with their pet sleeping on cam in the background? For what itís worth I do think pets should be out of frame for sexy stuff, but MFC for example has managed to stick around for decades without ever changing their rule on pets. How have they managed to stay out of trouble all this time? Do they not also experience "too many issues" like Liz said? Also, whoís to say the same creep who fantasizes about a pet in view during a girlís explicit show wouldnít *still* be fantasizing if the girl was instead fully dressed? I donít think that can be helped and thatís why the actual act of animal abuse is ultimately what must matter most to cc processors.

    Itís puzzling that chaturbate especially doesnít get slammed by credit card processors with all the group sex going on 24/7 and hardcore masturbation with huge toys, all the while with pets allowed?? This really makes me think it must only matter if ppl are straight up abusing animals for the site to get in any serious trouble. I am only assuming things here.

    At the end of the day, Streamate wants to stay out of it and thatís their decision, me being sad and wishing they could be more lax about it wonít change their mind. The sad reality is that itís hard to monitor the welfare of animals anywhere on the internet. Not just sex-driven sites. Just look at Twitch where both pets and children are allowed, yet some girls are most definitely acting provocatively while fully clothed or skimpily dressed or even nude but with body paint?? And their pets can still chill on cam. There are even pet ďstreamersĒ and this alone must open up the floodgates to ANY type of potential animal abuse, not just sexual. Makes animal abuse impossible to monitor yet Twitch allows pets. Idk
    i didn't mean like, fucking their snakes or anything like that - i meant doing a sort of burlesque tease with a snake around their neck, or crawling around sexually on the floor. think 2000s-era britney spears, just a bit more nude/explicit, lol. at least from what i've stumbled on. i hope it doesn't go any further than that. o.O but still, if the rule is "don't be provocative" with pets, then i'd think that type of act would still apply.

    honestly this general discussion makes me want to refer back to the most recent pornhub/visa/mastercard debacle. i personally wondered/worried if all of that would inevitably lead to an industry-wide situation where credit card processors would do a huge sweep of reviewing adult sites and then potentially give some of them (like token sites) at least a warning/slap on the wrist, or more. i just thought that it might lead to sites cracking down on certain rules they were more lax on before. but from what i can tell, that didn't happen / hasn't happened yet. maybe someone else can chime in with more specific insight in that regard.

    i can't tell you why mfc or CB has gotten away with so much for so long. i'm curious too. i personally just prefer to be on SM in the context of all these rules - because they (SM) seem to care more about staying within the arbitrary credit card-related guidelines than other sites. i feel like if any sites are eventually going to go down for breaking certain policies, it's going to be a lot of other sites way before SM. somehow SM feels safer/more legit to me.

    but i 100% hear you and generally agree with what you said.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:


  3. #36402
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 55 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AmaraWaters View Post
    Tech question

    I see lots of talk about RTT on here, but when I stream I literally don’t have an RTT metric? It’s just two lines (- -). Is RTT a measurement only shown to US steams? (I’m in Aus)
    RTT Round Trip Time. I'm in the UK and I see it.

    It's the amount of time it takes a packet to leave your PC, get to its destination (the users monitor), and back to you. When you do a speed test it's the ping.

    lower the number the better. Mine usually sits in the low 20's.

    In layman's term I guess you could call it the lag.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristieX For This Useful Post:


  5. #36403
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,300
    Thanks
    6,451
    Thanked 2,282 Times in 856 Posts
    My Mood
    Cold

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AmaraWaters View Post
    Tech question

    I see lots of talk about RTT on here, but when I stream I literally donít have an RTT metric? Itís just two lines (- -). Is RTT a measurement only shown to US steams? (Iím in Aus)
    When you do a speed test what does it say? Are you using a VPN while streaming ?

    I want to say:
    0-100 = green
    100-200 = yellow
    200+ = red

    Does anybody know for sure?

  6. #36404
    Veteran Member kamiliam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    1,605
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 567 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post

    honestly this general discussion makes me want to refer back to the most recent pornhub/visa/mastercard debacle. i personally wondered/worried if all of that would inevitably lead to an industry-wide situation where credit card processors would do a huge sweep of reviewing adult sites and then potentially give some of them (like token sites) at least a warning/slap on the wrist, or more. i just thought that it might lead to sites cracking down on certain rules they were more lax on before. but from what i can tell, that didn't happen / hasn't happened yet. maybe someone else can chime in with more specific insight in that regard.

    i can't tell you why mfc or CB has gotten away with so much for so long. i'm curious too. i personally just prefer to be on SM in the context of all these rules - because they (SM) seem to care more about staying within the arbitrary credit card-related guidelines than other sites. i feel like if any sites are eventually going to go down for breaking certain policies, it's going to be a lot of other sites way before SM. somehow SM feels safer/more legit to me.

    but i 100% hear you and generally agree with what you said.
    if I were to guess it has to do with purchasing tokens on MFC compared to the on the go payment of SM. Tokens add some plausible deniability.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:


  8. #36405
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    281
    Thanked 465 Times in 232 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    if I were to guess it has to do with purchasing tokens on MFC compared to the on the go payment of SM. Tokens add some plausible deniability.
    Adultwork have a credits system and they are super strict with rules, no nudity in free at all. Guess each site has their own rules and regs...

  9. #36406
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    the Underworld
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 49 Times in 23 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Hello everyone.
    SM changed display country according to ID now, so what does it mean? Does it mean a model can stream in, lets say, Bali, but if her ID says she s American, the display country will be US?
    They say it's to maintain trust for users and for less confusion, and I can understand it. But then they say 'if you move to different country, send us your ID with updated location and we will change your display country'. What does it mean? It means a model gotta send them her visa? lol For example, American,moving to Siberia (lol!) to cam. Why should she update her ID info, so they give her Russia as display country and it only adds a lot of confusion. That's where I totally lose their point. Please explain,if I get it wrong somehow.

  10. #36407
    Veteran Member kamiliam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    1,605
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 567 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Adultwork have a credits system and they are super strict with rules, no nudity in free at all. Guess each site has their own rules and regs...
    Yeah but they also kicked off American models, different country different rules for financial systems.

    I know they cracked down on some fetishes but they used to be more lenient on a number of different things, not to mention escorting which would get you kicked off any American site

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:


  12. #36408
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    the Underworld
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 49 Times in 23 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    yes yes and yes!
    the TOS are very very vague!

    even talking about potty stuff like "i want to shit in your mouth" purely verbal . in no way actually doing those things.
    i thought it was funny just to talk to subs about these things.
    i just liked to talk about it.

    that will get you blocked as well
    so in addition do not even talk about it.
    verbal is considered a ban as well.
    if you are unsure about the rules. contact sm directly dont be afraid to confirm these "gray areas"
    this is a really great company but we just need to be sure about what is and isnt allowed .
    it can get confusing navigating all of these requests us models receive.
    especially when user names are "daddy" or a request seems in a gray area such as squirting.
    its better to be on the safe side.
    trust me.
    i have been a model there for more than 1 year doing the same shows but things are always changing.
    so ASK First.
    i was too shy to ask and i lost my Christmas bonus week because of it.
    learn from my mistake.
    damn, I did not know about squirting! It is nice to refer to the site to say no to such request, but on another hand...with the restrictions getting more and more weird (I also can relate on verbal part), it will turn into a church lol

  13. #36409
    Veteran Member AuroraJade's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    567
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 410 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    Hello everyone.
    SM changed display country according to ID now, so what does it mean? Does it mean a model can stream in, lets say, Bali, but if her ID says she s American, the display country will be US?
    They say it's to maintain trust for users and for less confusion, and I can understand it. But then they say 'if you move to different country, send us your ID with updated location and we will change your display country'. What does it mean? It means a model gotta send them her visa? lol For example, American,moving to Siberia (lol!) to cam. Why should she update her ID info, so they give her Russia as display country and it only adds a lot of confusion. That's where I totally lose their point. Please explain,if I get it wrong somehow.
    Ive seen US models who live abroad and still have US as display country. I asked to get US as display country and they couldn't because only models who are a US citizen can get that! Something to do with taxes I think?

    Please dont cam from Bali, lol. You can't without bypassing their internet porn laws, its illegal. I was on vacation there and couldn't even access Reddit. Dont know if you wanted to do that, or if its just an example but be warned!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:


  15. #36410
    Veteran Member AuroraJade's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    567
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 410 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Allright, so what's not allowed on SM? Maybe we can make a comprehensive list because the TOS and support isn't so clear, lol. Maybe we can make some kind of guide ourselves

    - Children and unauthorized people on cam (well duh) NOT ALLOWED
    - Piss/poop/blood/menstruation NOT ALLOWED
    - Social Media links/Other Platforms/Skype/Teamviewer NOT ALLOWED

    - Animals, not even on cam. Do you get suspended for having your animal in the frame for a second, accidentally? Would like to know
    - Weapons/knives. Are props allowed? Air soft/paint ball guns allowed?
    - Is squirting a grey area?
    - Blackmail fetish/RP. I did it in the past, is it allowed on SM? Its a felony in the US, thats what I know
    - I heard stories about Humiliation and Findom being a grey area. Is that correct?
    - Getting called Mommy or calling a customer Daddy, would really like to know. Allowed or not? Other incest RP like aunt, sister, not allowed?
    - Step mom and Step sister, allowed or not?
    - Raceplay, can understand its a grey area. Not saying I do that (I dont). Is it allowed?

    Anybody have answers or things to add to this list?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:


  17. #36411
    Member itslacey's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 35 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    hey girls,
    Is anyone else having issues withe their webcam blacking out randomly whilst streaming? It keeps happening to me during shows and its really hurting my earnings!

  18. #36412
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,300
    Thanks
    6,451
    Thanked 2,282 Times in 856 Posts
    My Mood
    Cold

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    Ive seen US models who live abroad and still have US as display country. I asked to get US as display country and they couldn't because only models who are a US citizen can get that!
    I really hope they rethink this strategy. I know where they are trying to go with it. If they get models who are from the customer's country on top the customer may spend on those models.

    I have heard a LOT of complaints from customers over the years of 'foreign models' so I think they are doing the change to appease the customers. Now in my own personal surveys of chatting with these users firsthand - most are not racist or xenophobic, they just want an english speaking model because that's what they speak and they want to make sure they get the show that will get them off.

    My issue with this if you live in a generally poorer country or less populated country than where you were appearing as your traffic will likely suffer OR your earnings can suffer because you are showing at the top row front page IN A POOR COUNTRY! WHO CARES !? THEY HAVE NO MONEY ! Now your target audience is wherever the fuck you live potentially exposing you and your safety (if you live in a small country and dont use geoblock)

    I'm sure most models want to be seen as from somewhere in the UK, or USA since that's where the most paying customers seem to be coming from. If they want to sort by spoken languages so customers can optimally find models who speak their language: that's fine with me.

    Overall I want all cam sites to focus on organizing models better by WHO WE ARE, WHAT WE PERFORM, and WHAT WE HAVE TO SELL RIGHT NOW, not painting us with whatever brush based on where we are living and just relying on the old and tired sales technique of 'local girls ready to fuck' which only caters to the broke guys who weren't going to do shows anyway because they think the site is tinder.

    /endrant LOL

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:


  20. #36413
    God/dess Genoveve's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,544
    Thanks
    4,410
    Thanked 8,185 Times in 2,741 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by itslacey View Post
    hey girls,
    Is anyone else having issues withe their webcam blacking out randomly whilst streaming? It keeps happening to me during shows and its really hurting my earnings!
    Is your webcam old? Does it tend to happen when youíre moving the cam?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:


  22. #36414
    Veteran Member minibagel's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked 700 Times in 264 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    i didn't mean like, fucking their snakes or anything like that - i meant doing a sort of burlesque tease with a snake around their neck, or crawling around sexually on the floor. think 2000s-era britney spears, just a bit more nude/explicit, lol. at least from what i've stumbled on. i hope it doesn't go any further than that. o.O but still, if the rule is "don't be provocative" with pets, then i'd think that type of act would still apply.

    honestly this general discussion makes me want to refer back to the most recent pornhub/visa/mastercard debacle. i personally wondered/worried if all of that would inevitably lead to an industry-wide situation where credit card processors would do a huge sweep of reviewing adult sites and then potentially give some of them (like token sites) at least a warning/slap on the wrist, or more. i just thought that it might lead to sites cracking down on certain rules they were more lax on before. but from what i can tell, that didn't happen / hasn't happened yet. maybe someone else can chime in with more specific insight in that regard.

    i can't tell you why mfc or CB has gotten away with so much for so long. i'm curious too. i personally just prefer to be on SM in the context of all these rules - because they (SM) seem to care more about staying within the arbitrary credit card-related guidelines than other sites. i feel like if any sites are eventually going to go down for breaking certain policies, it's going to be a lot of other sites way before SM. somehow SM feels safer/more legit to me.

    but i 100% hear you and generally agree with what you said.


    Well thatís a relief about the snakes but still questionable lol. Iíve wondered too how the visa/mc thing would affect token sites and also feel more at peace with SM in that way. Removing nudity and sexual explicitness from public chat (on token sites) to prevent minors from easy viewing would be a step in the right direction imo. But if they were to crack down on removing pets from cam that would still be a bit extreme especially since the average cam girl is normal and not depraved or a psychopath. Nobody (I hope) is actually engaging in beastiality or entertaining the animal ďcrushĒ fetish for example bc these are our beloved petsÖ and this is why I'd guess token sites can still allow pets to this day. It would be pretty much impossible to slide under the radar committing those acts on a live cam site with real time viewers who can immediately report you vs. having that type of content on a fetish clip site where it could be uploaded and go unnoticed forever. Not to be judgey but I feel like the types of guys who visit fetish clip sites are more depraved than the average viewer on a token site.


    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    - I heard stories about Humiliation and Findom being a grey area. Is that correct?
    Uhh I really hope humiliation and sph and findom are not in some kind of grey area as these are some of my top shows. Itís femdom. Pretty sure these are fine, please be fine...

    Edit: Forgot that some official tip menu options are insult, SPH, and tribute so pretty sure it's fine?
    Last edited by minibagel; 02-23-2021 at 10:17 PM.

  23. #36415
    Member itslacey's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 35 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    Is your webcam old? Does it tend to happen when youíre moving the cam?
    No its not old its a logitech only got it 6 months ago. Maybe its the model (B525) bought it when corona was at its peak and wasn't any other webcams in stock. Maybe I should buy a better webcam maybe?

  24. #36416
    Veteran Member kamiliam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    1,605
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 567 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Most of us LIVE in the grey area. Sissy? Cuck? Findom? CBT? With increased demand for definition a lot of that will not be allowed.

    And I would bet there is a model or multiple models who thinks it’s cute to have her puppy next to her while masturbating that often goes further for the right amount of money. It actually grosses me out when I see a pet on cam, I’ve had many customers say the same thing. That is where your suspensions are coming from. Lots of people don’t think pets and documented sex acts mix in anyway.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:


  26. #36417
    God/dess Genoveve's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,544
    Thanks
    4,410
    Thanked 8,185 Times in 2,741 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by itslacey View Post
    No its not old its a logitech only got it 6 months ago. Maybe its the model (B525) bought it when corona was at its peak and wasn't any other webcams in stock. Maybe I should buy a better webcam maybe?
    Does it happen when you move the camera around? I ask because if my webcam USBs get jostled the slightest bit in the port my cams will disconnect on SM, I assume itís my laptopís issue because it happens with multiple cameras even my new one. I actually just taped the usb into the port with electrical tape so it cannot happen anymore.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:


  28. #36418
    Veteran Member minibagel's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked 700 Times in 264 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    Most of us LIVE in the grey area. Sissy? Cuck? Findom? CBT? With increased demand for definition a lot of that will not be allowed.

    And I would bet there is a model or multiple models who thinks it’s cute to have her puppy next to her while masturbating that often goes further for the right amount of money. It actually grosses me out when I see a pet on cam, I’ve had many customers say the same thing. That is where your suspensions are coming from. Lots of people don’t think pets and documented sex acts mix in anyway.

    I only got suspended once over a year ago when I started SM. My pets were in free chat and I was fully clothed. I have never masturbated on SM and I don’t do explicit shows, I am mostly a non nude domme..

    I don’t think pets should be on cam during sex acts either.

  29. #36419
    Member itslacey's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 35 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    Does it happen when you move the camera around? I ask because if my webcam USBs get jostled the slightest bit in the port my cams will disconnect on SM, I assume itís my laptopís issue because it happens with multiple cameras even my new one. I actually just taped the usb into the port with electrical tape so it cannot happen anymore.
    hmmm yh good point hun, it could be that because I use a macbook pro (without the usb outlet) so i use an adapter to plug my webcam in so it may just be that when I make the slightest move it disconnects. Gonna buy a new adapter.

  30. #36420
    Veteran Member kamiliam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    1,605
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 567 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    I only got suspended once over a year ago when I started SM. My pets were in free chat and I was fully clothed. I have never masturbated on SM and I don’t do explicit shows, I am mostly a non nude domme..

    I don’t think pets should be on cam during sex acts either.
    Sorry if it seemed like I was saying you were getting multiple suspensions I just meant in general. Reports that lead to suspension often seems to come from free chat. It is still sexual guys are masturbating it doesn’t matter if you are non nude, it is still a sexual situation in freechat. Even non nude shows are sexual, doesn’t matter if they aren’t jacking off at the time even they will later.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:


  32. #36421
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    the Underworld
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 49 Times in 23 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    I really hope they rethink this strategy. I know where they are trying to go with it. If they get models who are from the customer's country on top the customer may spend on those models.

    I have heard a LOT of complaints from customers over the years of 'foreign models' so I think they are doing the change to appease the customers. Now in my own personal surveys of chatting with these users firsthand - most are not racist or xenophobic, they just want an english speaking model because that's what they speak and they want to make sure they get the show that will get them off.

    My issue with this if you live in a generally poorer country or less populated country than where you were appearing as your traffic will likely suffer OR your earnings can suffer because you are showing at the top row front page IN A POOR COUNTRY! WHO CARES !? THEY HAVE NO MONEY ! Now your target audience is wherever the fuck you live potentially exposing you and your safety (if you live in a small country and dont use geoblock)

    I'm sure most models want to be seen as from somewhere in the UK, or USA since that's where the most paying customers seem to be coming from. If they want to sort by spoken languages so customers can optimally find models who speak their language: that's fine with me.

    Overall I want all cam sites to focus on organizing models better by WHO WE ARE, WHAT WE PERFORM, and WHAT WE HAVE TO SELL RIGHT NOW, not painting us with whatever brush based on where we are living and just relying on the old and tired sales technique of 'local girls ready to fuck' which only caters to the broke guys who weren't going to do shows anyway because they think the site is tinder.

    /endrant LOL
    god, I couldnot say better! Actually, yes, all girls would like to be viewed as if they re from the UK/US, I think. Also, is it this hard for a guy to ask a girl ' do you speak english?' Honestly I don't really see it as an excuse to change the things they way they changed it, just because guys complain about non-english speakers. Usually they just tag them and the problem is solved. So it's not about customers problems. Besides, model can just block the users from the contry she's in, so what's the point?
    I ve seen a girl who s Canadian, but now it shows different country in her profile, so how do they set the display country for her? Definitely not by her ID, I bet. I still cant understand the way it works.
    They could just hide it, like in MFC.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:


  34. #36422
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    the Underworld
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 49 Times in 23 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    Ive seen US models who live abroad and still have US as display country. I asked to get US as display country and they couldn't because only models who are a US citizen can get that! Something to do with taxes I think?

    Please dont cam from Bali, lol. You can't without bypassing their internet porn laws, its illegal. I was on vacation there and couldn't even access Reddit. Dont know if you wanted to do that, or if its just an example but be warned!
    Bali was just random example , haha. Maybe it's my subconscious which wants some vacation, arrrgh. If I may ask, you asked them about US as display country, because you cam from there, but you r not a citizen?

  35. #36423
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    the Underworld
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 49 Times in 23 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    Allright, so what's not allowed on SM? Maybe we can make a comprehensive list because the TOS and support isn't so clear, lol. Maybe we can make some kind of guide ourselves

    - Children and unauthorized people on cam (well duh) NOT ALLOWED
    - Piss/poop/blood/menstruation NOT ALLOWED
    - Social Media links/Other Platforms/Skype/Teamviewer NOT ALLOWED

    - Animals, not even on cam. Do you get suspended for having your animal in the frame for a second, accidentally? Would like to know
    - Weapons/knives. Are props allowed? Air soft/paint ball guns allowed?
    - Is squirting a grey area?
    - Blackmail fetish/RP. I did it in the past, is it allowed on SM? Its a felony in the US, thats what I know
    - I heard stories about Humiliation and Findom being a grey area. Is that correct?
    - Getting called Mommy or calling a customer Daddy, would really like to know. Allowed or not? Other incest RP like aunt, sister, not allowed?
    - Step mom and Step sister, allowed or not?
    - Raceplay, can understand its a grey area. Not saying I do that (I dont). Is it allowed?

    Anybody have answers or things to add to this list?
    And the most interesting question, what's left as ''allowed'' after that? lol
    I asked SM about blackmail - they told it was not allowed.
    Also- I had photoset with a knife and it was rejected. Then I saw another girl who has pics with a knife, so Idk how they judge it. Maybe my knife was bigger haha.
    Also some pics with fake bloodwere rejected too, and boom - I see some pics of another model with fake blood, and I just 'argghhhh why SM why';[

  36. #36424
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    281
    Thanked 465 Times in 232 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Seems to me that every single site has a few rule-breakers that continually seem to get away with things. That's what makes me annoyed. Rules are rules and I don't get why there is ambiguity. Is it coincidence that the ones who break the rules and blatantly getting away with it also seem to be some of the top earners? I'm not being critical of successful models. Just the very few who think they can get away with stuff that would get most of us suspended or banned, and DO get away with it too. This is on other sites too, not just SM. Rules are a grey enough area without one or two spoiling it for the rest of us.

  37. #36425
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    4,812
    Thanked 3,182 Times in 1,089 Posts

    Default Re: The Streamate Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    And the most interesting question, what's left as ''allowed'' after that? [
    To be honest I’m a vanilla model....lol. I suck at fetish, but that does make me wonder what’s actually allowed...lol. I have feeling they say it’s all not allowed then look the other way if a model is a high earner. I’m telling you it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission. Getting models to agree on boundaries is probably not likely. It couldn’t hurt to do a anonymous poll to see what models do and don’t do just to have vague idea of what’s “allowed.” If you go down that rabbit hole of getting specificity from SM it could backfire and all of sudden things they overlooked could start getting penalized. Adult work is about risk management.

    Tonight is so random. I lowered my rates and I’m staying busy. I might raise them, but right now I’d rather be busy and give half ass vanilla shows. They aren’t getting premium shows unless they tip or get a block. I’ll be as lazy as possible. That’s what these guys don’t get. You get what you pay for! I also am doing zero chat in free other than hi how are you? Cause for a reduced price we can go to private and chat.

    Also, sorry for the novel, I wish we could customize our wishlist. How about a weeks worth of groceries from whole market...lol. I know it’s not sexy, but groceries are expensive!
    Last edited by moneybags; 02-23-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

  38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Another Streamate Studio Hell Thread
    By AutumnXXX in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-11-2018, 05:39 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 07:33 AM
  3. To Streamate or Not Streamate?!
    By AllieSin in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 01:45 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •