Page 1653 of 1692 FirstFirst ... 6531153155316031643165116521653165416551663 ... LastLast
Results 41,301 to 41,325 of 42295

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 31,439 Times in 7,006 Posts

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

For me personally, I feel people can go anywhere for coffee but they CAN'T get that 'Starbucks experience' that's so magical just about anywhere. At Starbucks is where I can away with a lot of my shenanigans because I've been a veteran Starbucks hoe for years so I feel entitled.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    omg you had me at dicksucking lips . #lovesit
    yearh starbucks for me is my break spot , my peaceful spot. i roll up in the drive through with 20 pounds of stage makeup on and old sweat pants
    what is it about starbucks that is so magical ? :-))

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    my second attempt was also rejected. i was advised to use another form of id. but.. all i have is my passport. that should be good enough IMO.
    i dont have a DL.
    i am going to try from my phone instead of pc
    i tried so far with my cam and with just the mac book cam
    were you trying with phone or which device?
    Liz got back to me today and said the system was not acknowledging my passport, weird, but ok. Have an appointment on Monday to get a new DL, I lost it about a month ago, so i guess the silver lining is that this process is forcing me to stop procrastinating on going down to the DMV.

I tried submitting with my iPhone, computer & iPad.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,151 Times in 5,191 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by TallulahHart View Post
    Did you guys all wait to get the "rejection" notice before resubmitting? I posted a few days ago- I submitted on 9/12 but I'm fairly sure I'll be rejected because of lack of ID in my selfie pic. However, I haven't received a rejection email yet (I've checked spam folder and everything). I was just going to wait and see because I didn't want to overwhelm the system, but it's been a few days and I'd really like to get this taken care of. When I click the link in the banner, it looks like it will let me resubmit again. so I assume I'm rejected and should go ahead and try again? Idk. Can someone message me Liz's email address btw? It seems like she's the person most people are successfully communicating with? I have emailed the generic smsupport in the past and it was a nightmare.
    No. I had to contact Liz to find out the first time.

& my pics were approved & I didn't get a successful notification. I waited a few days for the banner to disappear or get an approved email before contacting Liz.

Liz has been my only way of knowing WTF has been going on.
    Sha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,151 Times in 5,191 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    I'm gonna try that tomorrow! I wonder if it would get approved quickly if I used Starbucks lighting.
    You know, I had 3 light sources: room ceiling fan light, studio light, & natural light.

Lighting could be a reason for rejection.
    Sha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ummm wtf is going on with the placement….anyone else see what I’m seeing?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,067 Times in 475 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    I feel Soo disgusted by the cheapskates who downgrade me as a cam model because the country I am from. This idiot said my prices are too high and I told him they are medium fees and others have much higher fees and he said "yes Americans and UK have higher but models in your country are alot cheaper". He was Canadian and 3.99/pvt was too expensive for him. I am 5.99 exclusive. I used to have a bit higher pvt before the flag/ country changes but I was not getting shows anymore and I had to lower pvt to 3.99. Not going lower than this, fuck these cheapskates arrogant guys who consider my pussy should be cheaper cause the country I am from. In my list of allowed locations I have only eastern European and central European countries, nothing different than my own country so I let the real country as display country.
    This breaks my heart, don't know how to call this cause it's not racism but similar. It's the same on AW, they simply don't want to pay higher fees to certain nationals, they don't value us simply. Disgusting!
    Kat, fuck these bastards. Don't lower your prices just because of the flag. I didnot change mine. Nobody fucking dared to tell me that I should charge less or lower my prices because of the flag, maybe because I really love to laugh at such miserable pieces of shit and they feel it, or because I have a bitchy face. Who knows?
    You are amazing and your time is precious, and internet is like one big country, and if that motherfucker wants 'cheap eastern euro girl' - ok, let's see how he moves his ass, crosses the ocean and tries to get what he wants. Oh he can't? Fuck him.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,067 Times in 475 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by liquidsilk View Post
    To ensure we have the most up to date and verified information we require all broadcasters who have not gone through our new validation process to resubmit a valid Photo ID using our new validation step.

Please submit your information before September 25th to avoid any interruption to your account.
    Click here to start the resubmit process for the account holder only.
    For additional performers on your account if you have any, please use the manage additional performers page on your Account Dashboard.
    For more information on this process change please visit here.

If you have already completed updating your information, no further action is necessary at this time and your account will remain active up until we are able to review your account. We are working diligently to review your information and will update you if anything further is needed. Thank you!
    oh 10 more days! yay! #sarcasm
    I lose my motivation to cam because of this shit.
    They renewe their ToS, anyone got it to sign it up again?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,991 Times in 1,818 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

What's with them demanding for a DL instead of a passport? Passport>DL. It's universally accepted but not good enough for a verification form at a cam site? Makes no sense. Is it models or drivers they're recruiting? What is one supposed to do if they don't drive? Quickly take a driving course and pass the permit exam at the first attempt cause hey you've got to hurry up to make it in time? What if they can't drive for medical reasons e.g.? Should they buy a forged DL or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    I feel Soo disgusted by the cheapskates who downgrade me as a cam model because the country I am from. This idiot said my prices are too high and I told him they are medium fees and others have much higher fees and he said "yes Americans and UK have higher but models in your country are alot cheaper". He was Canadian and 3.99/pvt was too expensive for him. I am 5.99 exclusive. I used to have a bit higher pvt before the flag/ country changes but I was not getting shows anymore and I had to lower pvt to 3.99. Not going lower than this, fuck these cheapskates arrogant guys who consider my pussy should be cheaper cause the country I am from. In my list of allowed locations I have only eastern European and central European countries, nothing different than my own country so I let the real country as display country.
    This breaks my heart, don't know how to call this cause it's not racism but similar. It's the same on AW, they simply don't want to pay higher fees to certain nationals, they don't value us simply. Disgusting!
    Fuck those guys. I've been getting that same attitude at 3.99 and 5.99, and at much lower rates. It has nothing to do with your country really, they just don't want to pay up and will pick on whatever they can to manipulate you into giving them what they can't afford. If you were from the US, they'd be bitching about your age or your body shape or your foot size. Hey there'll always be a model in your country or your age category or whatever niche you can be placed in charging 0.99, and if there's no such model the douchebags will make one up so why listen to them at all.
    Last edited by Sunnylexie; 09-15-2021 at 11:56 PM.
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    What's with them demanding for a DL instead of a passport? Passport>DL. It's universally accepted but not good enough for a verification form at a cam site? Makes no sense. Is it models or drivers they're recruiting? What is one supposed to do if they don't drive? Quickly take a driving course and pass the permit exam at the first attempt cause hey you've got to hurry up to make it in time? What if they can't drive for medical reasons e.g.? Should they buy a forged DL or something?
    I have used both passport and driving licence ! I have used phone & computer, I have used every lighting combo you can imagine! Iíve now submitted 16 times and still that banner appears on my profile . I have emailed support heard nothing back , I have no idea if itís been accepted, rejected . Quite honestly I want to scream

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Angela888 View Post
    I have used both passport and driving licence ! I have used phone & computer, I have used every lighting combo you can imagine! Iíve now submitted 16 times and still that banner appears on my profile . I have emailed support heard nothing back , I have no idea if itís been accepted, rejected . Quite honestly I want to scream
    I'm pretty much sure they haven't got their stuff together yet, so not resubmitting until the 20th. Hopefully the face+ID step is back for everyone by then because fitting an open passport into the final selfie looks nigh impossible.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Amen to your above responses Sunnylexie, Brava! Am I the only one who didn't include ID in my selfie and it seems (fingers crossed) accepted? It seemed to be an oval shape picking up your face in the selfie, at least for me using an Iphone.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

This will naff you off I used my non-camming PC with normal room light (which is a poky room) light behind me. This is actually the best light room but not currently suitable for cam work.

However I've got a W10 update stuck in my work laptop, fast installed properly. Can use it but not sure how to shift it. Been turning on my laptop every morning at 5am to check updates after a few caught me out mid-stream. There's been 1 per week most weeks for last few months.

Might try system restore tonight.

Emanuelle

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    Yep, for more than a week no longer room topic.
    I also came here to ask about room topic. I can't believe I didn't notice for a week. I guess the whole document thing has me preoccupied. Every day until yesterday the banner was back. Now it's been gone for two days, so hopefully that means something good.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,827 Times in 520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    This is exactly what happened to me. She emailed me saying everything was good to go. Now the banner is back for me...?
    She emailed me back saying everything is all good. I still have that warning banner but I am just going to assume everything is all good...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 Times in 1,336 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I never got a reply from support on whether or not my i.d was accepted or not

24. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,821 Times in 6,371 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberryblonde View Post
    This will naff you off I used my non-camming PC with normal room light (which is a poky room) light behind me. This is actually the best light room but not currently suitable for cam work.

However I've got a W10 update stuck in my work laptop, fast installed properly. Can use it but not sure how to shift it. Been turning on my laptop every morning at 5am to check updates after a few caught me out mid-stream. There's been 1 per week most weeks for last few months.

Might try system restore tonight.
    Is the update stuck at like 15% or something similar? This happened to me a few times on an older PC until I remembered to unplug everything from the USB ports. Sometimes your operating system may struggle to find the proper drivers for your devices, especially if they aren't made by Microsoft.
    Sometimes i have to ask myself .. is your life REALLY in shambles or is your house just not cleanÖ

Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 452 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I never got a reply from support on whether or not my i.d was accepted or not
    check with liz, she responds very quickly. official support isn't even on my radar, i might as well mail a physical letter overseas with their extremely delayed response time. i finally wrote her last night and she confirmed everything was successful. would be gr8 if SM could implement an official verification status note for us so we wouldn’t have to bother anyone, huh!!
    emo never dies

27. The Following User Says Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    Absolutely agree with everything you said Lexie, just wanted to point out that I would think they would also accept a state ID (like a driver's license just without the permission to drive part). Or, at least, I hope they're accepting that because it's all I've got.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Is the update stuck at like 15% or something similar? This happened to me a few times on an older PC until I remembered to unplug everything from the USB ports. Sometimes your operating system may struggle to find the proper drivers for your devices, especially if they aren't made by Microsoft.
    No I left it updating came back said problem was with installing the update, no percentage. I don't usually have anything plugged in bar the tab for the wireless keyboard which is Microsoft and the keyboard isn't even within range.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I wanted to ask what should I do i cant log in my account has anyone had this problem I can't access it I was streaming then my password would work I got locked out I have tried to email support but no one has responded when I try to type my email it says does not exist I was just on it so how can this be anyone who can help I would be externally greatful I have been camming for a couple weeks on there but I have cammed before when I was younger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 855 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by TallulahHart View Post
    Absolutely agree with everything you said Lexie, just wanted to point out that I would think they would also accept a state ID (like a driver's license just without the permission to drive part). Or, at least, I hope they're accepting that because it's all I've got.
    Thatís what I used you should be good.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

32. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

After those mail that all ok lol:
    Hello,
    Thank you for checking on your account status. At this time, we are showing your account has already been approved. You will now be able to sign on to StreamateModels.com and start streaming!
    They sent me again this letter, so annoying. As a left hand don`t know what a right hand do:
    Thank you for uploading your documents to your Streamate Models account. Unfortunately, we can't approve these documents for the following reason:

• You have provided a poor quality image. Please update with a higher quality image.
    • Submitted images do not meet the criteria. Please upload a clear image of your photo ID and a picture of yourself with the ID.
    • The ID type you used may have important information on the back. Please submit an image of BOTH SIDES of your ID.

Thanks

I didnt ever get the selfie with ID photo page but I emailed Liz and she said all my stuff looks good. So Just letting anyone know, if they didnt get the selfie with the ID screen and HAVENT got a resubmit email, it could still be ok.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to whysky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,439 Times in 7,006 Posts

Liz said unfortunately they can't advise after documents are rejected. You gotta submit everything over.

I submitted again today, Liz got back to me saying how come there were no information? I asked what information was missing. All I was asked of is front, back and selfie holding ID.

She got back to me again saying she didn't see any documents submitted under the email I use to log in my Streamate account. Then Why am I getting documents were successful submitted?

What exactly is going on?
    Last edited by Marina Starr; 09-16-2021 at 04:31 PM.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post: