Page 1960 of 1988 FirstFirst ... 9601460186019101950195819591960196119621970 ... LastLast
Results 48,976 to 49,000 of 49689

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KittenGirl View Post
    Thank you so much for the kind comments and support. I agree. It's like how low of a human being do you have to freaking be? You're right, I'm just gonna start blocking them immediately and not give them the time of day. To have it happen THREE FUCKING TIMES? I can't even imagine how mental someone's mind has to be to ENJOY doing that. What angers me so much, is that so many people commit suicide because of psychos like this. And they don't.even.care.
    You’re welcome! And I know! But whatever helps them feel better about themselves right? They’re sick and evil people. And yes just block them. I don’t even give them a reaction or response. As soon as I see something that is rude, I just block them. They’re not gonna get the satisfaction of me even saying something directly to them. I’ll just be quiet with a straight face and just block them and report them. They want the reaction. They get off on it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NYMami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,600 Times in 4,179 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by princess_casual View Post
    I know...clearly a broke, no life loser. The the funny thing is I was especially busy. He was heckling during my GS countdown, saying I wasn't gonna make my goal, that I could have been making money with him... in the GS a member tipped the full amount to hit my goal and said "you deserve it after that asshole."

Right after, as he was going on again and saying I wasn't making money, I got taken exclusive for 30 mins... I definitely felt smug lol
    I swear 9 out of 10 times whenever I get a troll I randomly end up making a lot of money not long after they leave. Like if I'm online and it's slow and I'm ready to leave and then I get a troll I'm like 'Oh shit things are about to turn around....' and then I stay on to wait for it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I encounter trolls from time to time. There's one who has multiple names. He comes into my chat, starts off being submissive then talks about how he wants to dominate me. Of course, because I'm not a switch, that's never going to happen. And when I tell him it's never going to happen, he gets abusive. So I've blocked him. And yet he comes back with yet another name. So what do I do now? I ignore him. I don't even acknowledge him. He sits there, getting more and more frustrated because I won't bite. He's even come into paid mode and tried this crap - and I've still ignored him. He's too thick to realise that not only is he failing to get a rise out of me, but he's also paying for that failure. It's his sport. And I'll keep ignoring him and taking his money until he gets bored - which he will. Long before I do.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DivineMissDeviant For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The other thing I find annoying is this. I make it clear both on my bio and in my room topic that C2C is ONLY available in exclusive chat. Most will accept this. But then you get the odd cheapskate who comes into private and tries to add his cam. When I tell them to upgrade to private, some either upgrade or leave. But then there are the morons who will repeatedly send through c2c requests in PVT, despite me telling them multiple times to upgrade if they want c2c. Today's record was 5 times - then I blocked him. If he can't even understand the most basic of instructions, he certainly isn't sub material.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DivineMissDeviant For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,677 Times in 1,865 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissDeviant View Post
    The other thing I find annoying is this. I make it clear both on my bio and in my room topic that C2C is ONLY available in exclusive chat. Most will accept this. But then you get the odd cheapskate who comes into private and tries to add his cam. When I tell them to upgrade to private, some either upgrade or leave. But then there are the morons who will repeatedly send through c2c requests in PVT, despite me telling them multiple times to upgrade if they want c2c. Today's record was 5 times - then I blocked him. If he can't even understand the most basic of instructions, he certainly isn't sub material.
    I accept the camera/mute it and put it behind the browser or my video on top of his camera.
    it will save you breathe..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

ohhh if a guy come in your room and say i discovered your Of what i should do? i say i do not have lol of course he is my fan

another topic how much you charge for 15min anal custom video including maoning his name so i can not sell it on websites then, so totally exclusive for him?
    thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
    ohhh if a guy come in your room and say i discovered your Of what i should do? i say i do not have lol of course he is my fan

another topic how much you charge for 15min anal custom video including maoning his name so i can not sell it on websites then, so totally exclusive for him?
    thanks
    "We cannot talk about other websites here, it is against the rules, also we can't exchange contact details, all privates and messages are monitored"

Choose part of all of this.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberryblonde View Post
    "We cannot talk about other websites here, it is against the rules, also we can't exchange contact details, all privates and messages are monitored"

Choose part of all of this.
    i say i do not have and we can not talk about it. i just wrote i do not have and say by voive we can not talk about it here.
    he want to send me a dm and i say do it on streamate as i m only here
    so i hope that it is fine like that

i was thinking to charge as same fees as my excl on streamate for the show
    100$ is fair for a custom video of 15min?

thanksssssssssssssss

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 493 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

i say i do not have and we can not talk about it. i just wrote i do not have and say by voive we can not talk about it here.
    he want to send me a dm and i say do it on streamate as i m only here
    so i hope that it is fine like that

i was thinking to charge as same fees as my excl on streamate for the show
    100$ is fair for a custom video of 15min?

thanksssssssssssssss
    Up to you but that seems very cheap, especially as you only get your 35%. If he had a show with you, he can only experience that one time, but if you make him a video he can watch it over and over again. Add to that your time to make it and edit it. If you are happy to make it for $100, then do it, but it is going to be a lot more work and time than a 15 minute exclusive show that you don't need to plan.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks

regards to onlyfans.. tell him you can not discuss other websites and you can potentially be suspended or banned from the site

15 minutes of anal
    I do anal in exclusive with a 50 dollar tip
    15X10= 150 (9.99 is my exclusive rate,go off your exclusive rate bc its a exclusive show)
    anal 50.00
    moaning his name 25.00
    the fact you can't resell it will tag a extra 100 or more
    if he wants big toys, a extra 100.00

^^^ just give you some reference how I price videos w extras

you also need to think of the time editing the video and if you want to charge for that. I typically dont charge for editing

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,391 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JustMilfnAround View Post
    As annoying as these guys are about 50% of the time I end up making "sympathy" money.

Sometimes it starts a tipping "swordfight" LOL Not all of the time but if the right guys are in the room it can be lucrative.

That's the only time I don't mind it
    100% !! he literally made me money and didn't even realize hahahahah Especially when you are clearly not bothered or engaging. At one point my whole room was making fun of him lol. I let him go on for a bit because I found it amusing and I was in excl so often that it didn't matter. He was literally coming back every time I got out of a show, for 2 hours!!! What a psycho lol

21. The Following User Says Thank You to princess_casual For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,391 Times in 391 Posts

I encounter trolls from time to time. There's one who has multiple names. He comes into my chat, starts off being submissive then talks about how he wants to dominate me. Of course, because I'm not a switch, that's never going to happen. And when I tell him it's never going to happen, he gets abusive. So I've blocked him. And yet he comes back with yet another name. So what do I do now? I ignore him. I don't even acknowledge him. He sits there, getting more and more frustrated because I won't bite. He's even come into paid mode and tried this crap - and I've still ignored him. He's too thick to realise that not only is he failing to get a rise out of me, but he's also paying for that failure. It's his sport. And I'll keep ignoring him and taking his money until he gets bored - which he will. Long before I do.
    Queen!!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Damn, you are PATIENT! If I tell them ONCE and they resend it, I tell them if they cannot respect my boundaries they are going to make my pussy dry up and I will not play with someone who is disrespectful like that. I give them an opportunity to correct their behavior. If they don't then notes and ban.

Thanks

How do i get verified ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bootiebabe View Post
    How do i get verified ?
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...rifying/page22

scroll down to the end for the new mod email of the group

I will say its pretty dead in there and we have to make a PSA if we do post in there bc its so inactive

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 377 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I'm across a few platforms, at least once a day on cam a guy will pop in and mention videos on my manyvids, clips4sale, onlyfans, skype shows, etc.

I have an auto-message with a thumbs down symbol (lol) which says this:
    Sorry, I cannot discuss that topic on this site. Offsite contact is NOT allowed. Thanks for understanding!

Plus I also verbally tell them: Sorry, I'm not going to discuss that on here.

99% of guys will understand and then just do a show or leave, and occasionally I'll have to block guys who keep asking for more info.

Check Out My Site: Zara Sutra

Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 Times in 1,554 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I'm getting stressed. In the last 7 hours of streaming I have made about $28. I made 11 something on SM on Tuesday and figured that was just a fluke but I've been on 3 hours again today and only made 18. Now thankfully other sites have saved the day but this isn't normal.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I'm getting stressed. In the last 7 hours of streaming I have made about $28. I made 11 something on SM on Tuesday and figured that was just a fluke but I've been on 3 hours again today and only made 18. Now thankfully other sites have saved the day but this isn't normal.
    It is definitely not normal on SM right now. I am at $200 and normally by now am at $700-$900. I'm fucked.

Has anyone else been paying attention to the front page? I think they changed the placement algorithm. I'm seeing models normally at the top of the page STUCK on the mid-bottom of the front page and never moving up. (Models that are usually in the top 3 spots ALL THE TIME) Also, I've seen a bunch of random models that I never see on the front page.

To say my traffic has been erratic is an understatement. Usually have 7-10 guys and 1-2 potentials - yesterday I had potentials in the 30's but would go long periods without a logged in member. Only members I seem to get are regulars/people that have already visited.

I'm not really getting any new spenders/traffic which as we know is CRUCIAL to being successful.

My ADHD ass cannot handle a dead room, much less handle it with 30 gawkers that aren't paying/interacting..... Also, not a good way to encourage potentials to sign up if my room is dead af through no fault of my own.

Not trying to "conspiracy theory" just seeing if anyone else has noticed this..... and sorry, venting too.
    Last edited by JustMilfnAround; 10-07-2022 at 08:00 AM.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustMilfnAround View Post
    It is definitely not normal on SM right now. I am at $200 and normally by now am at $700-$900. I'm fucked.

Has anyone else been paying attention to the front page? I think they changed the placement algorithm. I'm seeing models normally at the top of the page STUCK on the mid-bottom of the front page and never moving up. (Models that are usually in the top 3 spots ALL THE TIME) Also, I've seen a bunch of random models that I never see on the front page.

To say my traffic has been erratic is an understatement. Usually have 7-10 guys and 1-2 potentials - yesterday I had potentials in the 30's but would go long periods without a logged in member. Only members I seem to get are regulars/people that have already visited.

I'm not really getting any new spenders/traffic which as we know is CRUCIAL to being successful.

My ADHD ass cannot handle a dead room, much less handle it with 30 gawkers that aren't paying/interacting..... Also, not a good way to encourage potentials to sign up if my room is dead af through no fault of my own.

Not trying to "conspiracy theory" just seeing if anyone else has noticed this..... and sorry, venting too.
    My hourly this week is $3/hr at 15 hours worked. This site has gotten progressively worse for me for the past few years and I'm deleting my account today - I'm over it. I don't know what is with traffic or with this site anymore but it doesn't pay my bills and I'm done with it. I will be putting my time into MFC, Stripchat, NF, and SextPanther.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xStellaBlue For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Up to you but that seems very cheap, especially as you only get your 35%. If he had a show with you, he can only experience that one time, but if you make him a video he can watch it over and over again. Add to that your time to make it and edit it. If you are happy to make it for $100, then do it, but it is going to be a lot more work and time than a 15 minute exclusive show that you don't need to plan.
    I don't do custom videos anymore. Not worth my time and not worth the money. 15 minutes may be too long for maximum file send capacity too I have to edit mine down to a little bit below 8 minutes because they're always more than 4G.
    Regardless, that is DIRT...FREAKING...CHEAP. You have to spend time setting up, filming, editing, approving, and sending. I shoot about 15 minutes of film and have to edit it down to 8, by all that time I've spend almost an hour or longer on it.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Anyone know of another site that is the same format as SM to split on?

NOT CAMS - I left there after being a top 20 model for 3 years because they ran that place into the ground.

Too ADHD to split with MFC/CB. Splitting sites have to be in the same format for me to be able to do it

37. The Following User Says Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by xStellaBlue View Post
    My hourly this week is $3/hr at 15 hours worked. This site has gotten progressively worse for me for the past few years and I'm deleting my account today - I'm over it. I don't know what is with traffic or with this site anymore but it doesn't pay my bills and I'm done with it. I will be putting my time into MFC, Stripchat, NF, and SextPanther.
    Woooowwww.... I'm so sorry you're going through that. I wish you lots of luck and I hope it works out for you.

I've been reading these comments and you all are not alone. I didn't want to say anything because even though I'm making less than half of what I use to, I'm still making substantially more than everyone and I didn't want to be "that girl." I usually make around $120-$150/hr , then it dribbled down to $90-$120/hr. Now it's down to $55/hr.
    I've had several regulars who were big spenders (like I made about $200/week off of each of them) write me messages saying "I'm sorry. I have to stop because I financially can't afford it anymore." I'm grateful because some still come in, and they'll tip me like $10 if they can. But $3.50 from a tip is a LOT less than $78 after an exclusive.
    No one can deny it's the economy. I know we had this talk earlier and some girls were in denial. But we will pull through this. Try to hustle your social sites and build up that OF. It's how some cam girls are actually getting by. I wish you luck!

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KittenGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know I'm not alone. And don't worry about being "that girl." The economy is hurting all of us. The most I ever made on SM was around $50/hr - and I was ok with that! 50/hr justified the 65% they take from me. But I just can't justify the percentage anymore when I'm not even making minimum wage. And yes, I'm going to put more time into my indy sites and possibly start up OF again. I hope this all turns around for all of us.

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xStellaBlue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I only come here when it's super slow so I can vent. Sorry yall. But damn this week has been one of the worst in months for me. My regulars haven't been around lately and this week was brutal... I'm talking about $10 days. Every day. I know it will get better (it always does) but it just sucks sitting with that ring light in my face for hours without making money. It's definitely the economy.. the big spenders are from the United States and I heard this year things got very expensive and complicated there. Stock market got shit this year... nobody made any money so it just shows how things are trash rn.

My tip - after years camming - is to just hang in there because IT WILL get better. Have patience and have money in your bank so you will not struggle nor get desperate during slow weeks. When it's slow try to do something else such as record a video to sell or take pictures to post later. Also don't rely only on Streamate y'all.... there's multiple camsites out there. Camming isn't only about streamate even though they have the most traffic nowadays.

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Halestorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...rifying/page22

scroll down to the end for the new mod email of the group

I will say its pretty dead in there and we have to make a PSA if we do post in there bc its so inactive

Thank you my darling won't bother then xxxx