Page 1961 of 1988 FirstFirst ... 9611461186119111951195919601961196219631971 ... LastLast
Results 49,001 to 49,025 of 49689

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JustMilfnAround View Post
    Anyone know of another site that is the same format as SM to split on?

NOT CAMS - I left there after being a top 20 model for 3 years because they ran that place into the ground.

Too ADHD to split with MFC/CB. Splitting sites have to be in the same format for me to be able to do it
    Hi :-) there's Flirt4Free. It's just like Streamate and quite similar to Cams as well. Give it a try.

ImLive is premium too but that site is complicated af. They give away tons of bonus credits to customers and when they use these free credits on you thats 12% you get and you only find out after the private is over. So you are doing a crazy naughty wild 1 hour show and when it's done you get a surprise that you got 12% for that private instead of 35%. The good feature of that site is that you don't have to deal with free chat freeloaders. I sit in private mode and only hear the ding dong of a member requesting to enter my room and the show starts.

PS: I used to read your blog a few years ago :-) I think it was called JustMilfnAround too? Your articles were so funny and real. I could relate to everything you used to write.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Halestorm For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Halestorm View Post
    Hi :-) there's Flirt4Free. It's just like Streamate and quite similar to Cams as well. Give it a try.

ImLive is premium too but that site is complicated af. They give away tons of bonus credits to customers and when they use these free credits on you thats 12% you get and you only find out after the private is over. So you are doing a crazy naughty wild 1 hour show and when it's done you get a surprise that you got 12% for that private instead of 35%. The good feature of that site is that you don't have to deal with free chat freeloaders. I sit in private mode and only hear the ding dong of a member requesting to enter my room and the show starts.

PS: I used to read your blog a few years ago :-) I think it was called JustMilfnAround too? Your articles were so funny and real. I could relate to everything you used to write.
    OMG Thank you! I will definitely check out both!

Does F4F process signups pretty quickly? ImLive sounds nice cuz no free chat. I'm really burnt out on entertaining for free. Do you have a signup/affiliate links so I can sign up under it as a thank you for helping me out? I may sign up later today after I eat lunch if SM doesn't pick up.

Again, higher potentials than usual but a quiet in and out room.

I'm going to give SM one more week and then I'm packing up my dildos and going somewhere else. I can't afford to lose this much money on a non-contest week. This week pushed me over the edge.

That's so flattering! I stopped blogging because I didn't really think anyone was reading it and I got busy with other things. I've debating putting it back up. Thank you <3

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,039 Times in 1,674 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Heavy on the packing up my dildos because I’m definitely over it. I never thought I’d be a token site heaux but why am I making more on freemium sites, doing less, than I am on SM- dildoing the life and soul out of kewchie for 3 min shows?? What in the entire fuck is Streamate on? lmfao

I seem to do well with car shows so that’s what I’ll start doing exclusively - on MFC and StripChat . Ironically enough, my car is going to be in the shop this weekend. So this is probably my last weekend on Streamate - and my last shift, period.

MY REACTION TO 99% OF FREE CHAT

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey hun
    i emailed flirt 4 free and asked if they allow split camming they said they didnít so I didnít bother, for their percentage , think itís 27% thatís ridiculous. Iím trying many sites now where no free chat so cam lust Iíve joined , xpanded /so spoilt also Iím trying to cam on loyal fans and seeing how it goes. For all of you out there who use a DSLR camera, flirt 4 free donít support them which was a big no no for me as that is what I like to use. I just split them all all at same time. Iíve signed up to imlive but not cammed there yet and this whole percentage thing is putting me off, I just canít get motivated for that . I tried bonga cams wasnít for me, strip chat is ok but you got to build up your regs on there and it takes time , unlike SM where you could just make money . Thereís a few Skype like cam sites that are ok and you can just have in the background. Iím just spreading myself around as much as pos, but I only do free chat on SM and strip chat.

QUOTE=JustMilfnAround;3303210]It is definitely not normal on SM right now. I am at $200 and normally by now am at $700-$900. I'm fucked.

Has anyone else been paying attention to the front page? I think they changed the placement algorithm. I'm seeing models normally at the top of the page STUCK on the mid-bottom of the front page and never moving up. (Models that are usually in the top 3 spots ALL THE TIME) Also, I've seen a bunch of random models that I never see on the front page.

To say my traffic has been erratic is an understatement. Usually have 7-10 guys and 1-2 potentials - yesterday I had potentials in the 30's but would go long periods without a logged in member. Only members I seem to get are regulars/people that have already visited.

I'm not really getting any new spenders/traffic which as we know is CRUCIAL to being successful.

My ADHD ass cannot handle a dead room, much less handle it with 30 gawkers that aren't paying/interacting..... Also, not a good way to encourage potentials to sign up if my room is dead af through no fault of my own.

Not trying to "conspiracy theory" just seeing if anyone else has noticed this..... and sorry, venting too.[/QUOTE]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

OMG Thank you! I will definitely check out both!

Does F4F process signups pretty quickly? ImLive sounds nice cuz no free chat. I'm really burnt out on entertaining for free. Do you have a signup/affiliate links so I can sign up under it as a thank you for helping me out? I may sign up later today after I eat lunch if SM doesn't pick up.

Again, higher potentials than usual but a quiet in and out room.

I'm going to give SM one more week and then I'm packing up my dildos and going somewhere else. I can't afford to lose this much money on a non-contest week. This week pushed me over the edge.

That's so flattering! I stopped blogging because I didn't really think anyone was reading it and I got busy with other things. I've debating putting it back up. Thank you <3
    yes flirt4free accepts pretty quickly. Like 1 hour or so. I love the no free chat of ImLive. I focus 100% on Streamate and when I hear the "ding dong" I jump to imlive and accept the private request. Ahhh unfortunately neither have a referral link for models which sucks but definitely give them a try.

There is also LiveJasmin but I have no idea about there :-(

Thanks

Hi Angela yes the comission on Flirt4Free sucks but as I said it's like Cams.com in some ways. The more you make the higher your comission gets. And I dont know why they told you they dont allow splitcam when literally EVERYONE is doing splitcam there. Like literally everyone lol

It's not a perfect site - neither is ImLive or any other but they are still premium and just like Streamate so gotta deal with it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Halestorm For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

yes flirt4free accepts pretty quickly. Like 1 hour or so. I love the no free chat of ImLive. I focus 100% on Streamate and when I hear the "ding dong" I jump to imlive and accept the private request. Ahhh unfortunately neither have a referral link for models which sucks but definitely give them a try.

There is also LiveJasmin but I have no idea about there :-(
    LiveJasmin turned me down because I am "too old". Dumbasses. They are missing out on the MILF market LOL

Reopening my Skyprivate account. SM has just burnt me out on free chat the last few weeks.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks hun I will give Iím live a go then! Have u tried live Jasmine? Yeah I did think it was a bit strange Ö. But Iím out cos of the camera issues, unless they are now compatible x

Hi Angela yes the comission on Flirt4Free sucks but as I said it's like Cams.com in some ways. The more you make the higher your comission gets. And I dont know why they told you they dont allow splitcam when literally EVERYONE is doing splitcam there. Like literally everyone lol

It's not a perfect site - neither is ImLive or any other but they are still premium and just like Streamate so gotta deal with it.

Thanks

LiveJasmin turned me down because I am "too old". Dumbasses. They are missing out on the MILF market LOL

Reopening my Skyprivate account. SM has just burnt me out on free chat the last few weeks.
    i can't believe they did this. i'm speechless

I hear good things about skyprivate I should open a account there myself.

Streamate is a good site with nice features and so easy to use. I wish they would go back to normal soon because their traffic there is hella weird

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Halestorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What a bunch of twats, not to mention idiots, the MILF market is huge! I’m in my forties myself and I signed up, didn’t know they had age limits like that . Was it a while ago, maybe they changed? I am trying cam lust , cam directory and gonna do sky private sign up when I get time . Not sure about cam lust, but hey I’ll give it a go x

QUOTE=Halestorm;3303243]i can't believe they did this. i'm speechless

Streamate is a good site with nice features and so easy to use. I wish they would go back to normal soon because their traffic there is hella weird[/QUOTE]

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What the hell is going on with Streamate's bandwidth lately? Today, it's been terrible! It never used to be like this. In fact, it used to be brilliant. But lately, the slightest change in light and it fluctuates like crazy. Today was the worst it's been so far.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DivineMissDeviant For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 Times in 1,554 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Angela888 View Post
    What a bunch of twats, not to mention idiots, the MILF market is huge! I’m in my forties myself and I signed up, didn’t know they had age limits like that . Was it a while ago, maybe they changed? I am trying cam lust , cam directory and gonna do sky private sign up when I get time . Not sure about cam lust, but hey I’ll give it a go x

QUOTE=Halestorm;3303243]i can't believe they did this. i'm speechless

Streamate is a good site with nice features and so easy to use. I wish they would go back to normal soon because their traffic there is hella weird
    [/QUOTE]

I have CamLust with Bolyen to avoid their high payout minimum. There is also LiveCamModelShows & MondoCamGirls for Skype and CamContacts for no free chat.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angela888 View Post
    thanks hun I will give I’m live a go then! Have u tried live Jasmine? Yeah I did think it was a bit strange …. But I’m out cos of the camera issues, unless they are now compatible x
    never tried LJ . Streamate is so much better than all of these in all aspects. I miss 2020 Streamate it was so damn good

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Halestorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

never tried LJ . Streamate is so much better than all of these in all aspects. I miss 2020 Streamate it was so damn good
    I don’t think it’s them, I think it is simply world events playing out. You just got to diversify and try your best. SM is still an amazing site and I’ve had bad weeks, I’ve had amazing weeks but right now you can’t just rely on one, unfortunately, we got to adapt to world economic climate and that means spreading net wider and catching more fish sending everyone big money vibes and huge patience for trying new sites and staying on even though it’s rough x

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,029 Times in 1,213 Posts

Did anyone get FaustA77 (the lastest spammer) ID #?

TIA

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,138 Posts

this will probably get lost in the sea of all the other topics going on right now but just wanted to post a lovense tip i discovered lately in case it might help someone.

i use my phone to play music as well as connect my lovense vibe via bluetooth. in the past there are times where the vibe won't sync up to SM at all, and sometimes it randomly disconnects midstream. up until now i couldn't figure out a consistent way to get it going again; occasionally turning the phone on/off or completely restarting my stream will work, but not always, and both are disruptive/annoying.

but this week i noticed a few things: i no longer have issues connecting the tip vibe to the lovense remote or SMConnect as long as i do it first, before i connect my music/speakers to bluetooth. and if the vibe gets disconnected at any point, i just de-sync my speakers from the bluetooth temporarily and refresh the lovense connection. everything goes back to normal and i can turn my music back on.

going forward i'm going to try using a separate old phone to play music on so that the only bluetooth connection i have on my main phone is lovense. i am hoping that solves the random disconnects but we'll see.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,677 Times in 1,865 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    Did anyone get FaustA77 (the lastest spammer) ID #?

TIA
    i got you boo I love saying that

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

lol everyone was home and had free money coming in from the govt
    that was bank season for sure
    2020 was a whole fuckery .. I wouldn't gauge anything off that year lol

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 Times in 1,554 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Just popping in to say SM has been fairly normal traffic wise today so my fingers are crossed that it was just them doing some behind the scenes BS earlier in the week.
    Honestly I want to be making enough money on a wide enough variety of sites that if SM goes completely bust it will be unfortunate and irritating but not a financial killer.
    Last edited by SuperPookie; 10-07-2022 at 03:04 PM. Reason: typo

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    i got you boo I love saying that

Thank you! You are the best!

and I like hearing/reading you say that

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    Just popping in to say SM has been fairly normal traffic wise today so my fingers are crossed that it was just them doing some behind the scenes BS earlier in the week.
    Honestly I want to be making enough money on a wide enough variety of sites that if SM goes completely bust it will be unfortunate and irritating but not a financial killer.
    Traffic was better for me today too. Tuesday was absymal.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Traffic was better for me today too. Tuesday was absymal.
    Last week was terrrrrible for me.. it takes a lot for me to email support, send screen shots, fuckn room being watched, lol but last week i had no choice

I did get a email yesterday that stated

"Its fixed now"

we go through so much drama to get basic answers. lol

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

wth... "it's fixed now" lol

i had the spinning wheel of doom to try to get connected. People popping in and out of chat.

I did have a couple of people that had connection issues- because they were able to come back and tell.
    Recently it has felt like Streamgate all over again

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

wth... "it's fixed now" lol

i had the spinning wheel of doom to try to get connected. People popping in and out of chat.

I did have a couple of people that had connection issues- because they were able to come back and tell.
    Recently it has felt like Streamgate all over again
    listed my exact complaints
    asked me to record the wheel of doom as if they are oblivious to what Im talking about lololol

46. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,386 Times in 821 Posts

so I'm still getting messages from members named "annan" asking for the 15-20 min gold show with a 300+ or so gold tip. I just had one today and immediately blocked him in my chat. They ALL have a different ID #
    I've been writing them down.
    I've added it up, it comes to 7 of them now. All named "annan" all different ID# asking for the same bizarre thing. A gold show for 15-20 minutes with a 300 to 350 gold buy in.
    Block!

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post: