Page 1418 of 1433 FirstFirst ... 418918131813681408141614171418141914201428 ... LastLast
Results 35,426 to 35,450 of 35822

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 9,331 Times in 3,595 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    I have no idea what to do when guys stay in my room without spending especially when they say they will get a private “soon” why not now. If I know they are time wasters I ban them if they are demanding. I don’t want to work for free, but I know some guys like to get to know models before going private.

I’ve been doing better at asking for gold for requests because most of the time they don’t get a private why they ask me to do something.

I need to find some sexy ways to ask for gold in free chat
    Beyond a few exchanges I then pitch, if they say soon then I direct them to GOLD menu. If they still don't tip I politely say you may stay in my room if you tip otherwise you have to leave.

If they want to get to know you they can pay for that either by PVT or EXCL or GOLD.
    Sha

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Oh fuck, really low in the red today. Checked everything my end and it’s fine. Hope this doesn’t ruin my day... screen apparently just went black mid exc and I lost the show. Ffs

Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 Times in 576 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Is there anyways to access old member chat? Ied like to have a transcript of my conversation with the guy I mentioned above as it actually has scared me quite a bit. I just cant seem to figure out why he would want to see my exact measurements ..but clothed... Or my graduating year AFTER i told him my real age. I have a feeling Ill never hear from him again in chat but I'm logging on early because believe it or not seeing him/chatting to him again would actually make me feel allot better.
    The last thing he said was
    "Thanks for that info!!" Immediately exits.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 Times in 1,532 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

^^^ No way u can access the old chat, sorry for the trouble this guy brought u, in my opinion he wanted to play with ur mind just because he can.
    Maybe he knows u for real or somebody else recognized u on cam and told him about u?!
    You can never know who is behind that screen. I once been recognized and asked in my native language "what are u doing here ...'my real name'...? I played dumb that i dont understand what she/he means and the person left, never heard back from him/her.
    Dont freak out, they like to play mind games simply.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You know what, he never even asked my name! Which is kind of weird in itself, given all the information he was inquiring..
    He was very covert, he was definintly polling me for something im just not sure what. Im sure its nothing but it was still odd.

He asked my real age, my exact measurements, my husbands age, what he did for work (none of which I told him) , my IQ number, my graduating year, and my SAT scores but never once my first name!

My screencap got a bit of the first few minuets which went like this (just so you can all see how weird it was)- Ill type it exactly as he did.

"Hello!"
    Me(italics): Hi, how are you? What are you in the mood for?
    "Can you put it on your face?"
    Moves Cam to face"
    "How are you doing tonight? Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"
    No, thats fine, what would you like to know?
    "Great! Thank you! Have you ever by chance taken a IQ test? The kind that test mental abilities?"
    Yes, I took one in college, it was __
    "Wow! Im impressed!! You must be a smart cookie! Do you know what the basis of them are, the lows and highs?"
    I know what's really bad and what's really good. *I make a joke and ask him why he asks
    Great! Well, I'm at a 107, so I'm not very smart. I lack the more eloquent parts of my brain unlike some of you girls.
    Well that's about average, right? So not to bad, don't be so hard on yourself
    What were your SAT scores? They must have been good! What year did you take them?
    I dont really want to share that, Ill just say they weren't perfect and I didnt fail (at this point i felt intruded on)
    No! Its okay! They wont be any worse then mine were so there is no need to feel afraid to share or embarrassed!
    I dont really want to share it
    Oh come on! What was the score and which test did you take.

At that point someone else came in and I did a show for them, (thank god) and he left immediately only to come back after and continue insisting on the exact score and year. Followed by the other questions, the measuring tape, if I lived alone, if I've had a boyfriend (i told him I was married) my husbands age and job (although he asked it in a casual way I could still tell it was asked), ect. None of it was direct.

Out of the turds ive gotten, I never imagined IQ guy would be the one to creep me out lmao

Thanks
    Thanked 6,926 Times in 2,592 Posts

Sounds like he’s on the spectrum. ^

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Beyond a few exchanges I then pitch, if they say soon then I direct them to GOLD menu. If they still don't tip I politely say you may stay in my room if you tip otherwise you have to leave.

If they want to get to know you they can pay for that either by PVT or EXCL or GOLD.
    I agree! I can't remember on here who suggested this on the forum earlier but with the "lurkers" i send them a message that says TIPS AND SHOWS ARE PREFERRED IN MY ROOM. It's like magic...they go POOF or tip or do a show. Highly effective. Wish I had though of this earlier....good tip!

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyFlame View Post
    You know what, he never even asked my name! Which is kind of weird in itself, given all the information he was inquiring..
    He was very covert, he was definintly polling me for something im just not sure what. Im sure its nothing but it was still odd.

He asked my real age, my exact measurements, my husbands age, what he did for work (none of which I told him) , my IQ number, my graduating year, and my SAT scores but never once my first name!

My screencap got a bit of the first few minuets which went like this (just so you can all see how weird it was)- Ill type it exactly as he did.

"Hello!"
    Moves Cam to face"
    "Great! Thank you! Have you ever by chance taken a IQ test? The kind that test mental abilities?"
    "Wow! Im impressed!! You must be a smart cookie! Do you know what the basis of them are, the lows and highs?"
    I know what's really bad and what's really good. *I make a joke and ask him why he asks
    Great! Well, I'm at a 107, so I'm not very smart. I lack the more eloquent parts of my brain unlike some of you girls.
    What were your SAT scores? They must have been good! What year did you take them?
    I dont really want to share that, Ill just say they weren't perfect and I didnt fail (at this point i felt intruded on)
    No! Its okay! They wont be any worse then mine were so there is no need to feel afraid to share or embarrassed!

At that point someone else came in and I did a show for them, (thank god) and he left immediately only to come back after and continue insisting on the exact score and year. Followed by the other questions, the measuring tape, if I lived alone, if I've had a boyfriend (i told him I was married) my husbands age and job (although he asked it in a casual way I could still tell it was asked), ect. None of it was direct.

Out of the turds ive gotten, I never imagined IQ guy would be the one to creep me out lmao
    I think I've had him . He was really nice and tipped. The measuring thing I didn't find weird as I'm abit muscular so I get asked alot by guys to measure my legs and arms. He asked if I had done an iq test and if I'm studying but as soon as I told him what I'm studying he kind just left it. I didn't get nude but I've had guys from previously sites when I've been in a group chat they've left as they never want to see me naked and just like chatting so he might be one of them. I get alot of guys kinda like him so I wouldn't be too freaked out.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,401 Times in 1,078 Posts

anyone experience your video lagging only in private?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,634 Times in 901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybabe1 View Post
    I agree! I can't remember on here who suggested this on the forum earlier but with the "lurkers" i send them a message that says TIPS AND SHOWS ARE PREFERRED IN MY ROOM. It's like magic...they go POOF or tip or do a show. Highly effective. Wish I had though of this earlier....good tip!
    I love that! Super low key.
    Gets the point across without sounding like a money hungry whore
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

16. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    anyone experience your video lagging only in private?
    fixed itself. I did a few shows and the guys didn't say anything so maybe it was me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by HollyD View Post
    I think I've had him . He was really nice and tipped. The measuring thing I didn't find weird as I'm abit muscular so I get asked alot by guys to measure my legs and arms. He asked if I had done an iq test and if I'm studying but as soon as I told him what I'm studying he kind just left it. I didn't get nude but I've had guys from previously sites when I've been in a group chat they've left as they never want to see me naked and just like chatting so he might be one of them. I get a lot of guys kind of like him so I wouldn't be too freaked out.
    Omg you don't know what a relief it is to hear that. Have you ever seen the movie "The Den" where the people where bidding on what woman to attack? That's exactly what I was picturing when I heard "get a measuring tape" lmao.

TBH it was a long weekend and last night I was living on like no sleep and redbull but now that I've rested I feel allot better about the situation.
    My best friend certainly didn't help. When I told her about the chat casually she's the one who got me started on the whole "that's really strange.. He didn't want to see you at all? Sounds like he was trying to see what size shipping container to stick you in" bullshit. lmao

Looking back now (and going thru recorded shows) i think it may have just been a attempt at a femdom idea that didn't really get steam. I'm always weary about personal(life) questions, though. I still think he may have been recording me for some type of video, IE the leaving when I would flash.
    At worst, he was probably hoping I would say a super low iq number and embarrass myself which is nothing I cant handle, at best he's looking for geniuses for some sort of fetish.

Thanks

Ahhh it's so slow for me right now. Freeloaders and beggars EVERYWHERE! I miss my regs 8$ in 2 hours lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"Hello!"
    Moves Cam to face"

I had this guy before. That is hilarious to me that this is his kink. He is either a serial killer or. . . ?? LOL. I made him go exclusive and it was a long ass show at $10/minute. I still think about it a lot and how freaky it was. My IQ and SAT score are on the high side and he got overly excited about it. Then we got into the discussion of where intelligence comes from and even my genetics tests. A solid 30+ minute show that freaked me out so much I never want to do it again. I lied about a lot of stuff because his questions were way too personal.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,239 Times in 538 Posts

"Hello!"
    Moves Cam to face"

I had a regular that asked similar questions
    But this guy was alot into Tarot, horoscope and astrology.
    I don't think he is the same but pretty close.
    I would never tell them accurate information though, I'm keeping my real personal life private.
    Get paid Daily on all of your camming and content websites, you no longer have to wait 15-30 days to get paid: --> find out how it works: https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?p...Token=MzMwNg==

Thanks
    Thanked 20,822 Times in 10,764 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    Ahhh it's so slow for me right now. Freeloaders and beggars EVERYWHERE! I miss my regs 8$ in 2 hours lol
    I can relate!!

Blessed are They Who See Beautiful Things
    in Humble Places Where Other People see Nothing.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

My biggest cam pet peeve is when guys wont take a subtle or kind refusal to answer something and try to push on to make you answer. Its incredibly rude, but I guess it was a major part of whatever fetish he was playing out.
    He asked again for the SAT scores 2 more times before he finally accepted "I don't want to give out that kind of information" as a answer. I usually would have just lied but I could tell he was just going to escalate the questions.

I actually reported him (that day) before I settled down and they emailed me back in 3 different messages that resulted in "He didn't break any rules" then "Those questions are pretty weird" and ended with "weve combed thru his account and have escalated it for breaking the rules" so I'm guessing he asked even more intrusive questions to someone else. Looking back I dont think I would have reported him if i hadnt gotten worked up over it. I would have just denied doing a show for him if he ever came back and ignored it.

I have had a guy show up though in my hometown at my favorite restaurant that I just offhandedly mentioned I eat at sometimes on the weekend. He found my town after tracking down my pvt facebook and hunted me down. I posted about the situation here years ago, but that kind of thing dosnt leave you.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Yeah, that's super creepy!

Thanks

ugghhh...super slow morning on SM. freeloaders and asshats galore! at least PSO
    is on the upswing...ugh. good luck ladies

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,331 Times in 3,595 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

^^It's been 35 min and I'm ready to fuck right off lololl. Thanks for the good luck...looks like I'll need it haha.
    Sha

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Yes, heard that^

couldn't get on the 'net, finally on but slooowww

we'll see, hoping for the best! All you ladies too!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,851 Times in 824 Posts

i predict they're gonna announce a week long contest soon, either for next week or the last week of january, based on past years.

just a heads up y'all.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I am online to put in the hours for this week and is just dead, only 2 visited me in 25 minutes. Hmm....

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    I am online to put in the hours for this week and is just dead, only 2 visited me in 25 minutes. Hmm....
    can you check your room feed?
    last night 2 customers informed me my mic was screeching. many regulars in and out but only 1 said something and the other guy was like yeah your shit is really loud and annoying.

i use a the yeti blue and never had a issue but this past week it's being picked up as "advanced device" when it normally says Yeti

eta my KYC was updated after confusion on my end. take the bill or whatever you use out of the mailing envelope for a full shot. i have turned in folded in the past so I was confused.. it needs to be out the envelope
    Last edited by Erika_Xstacy; 01-13-2021 at 02:16 PM.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    can you check your room feed?
    last night 2 customers informed me my mic was screeching. many regulars in and out but only 1 said something and the other guy was like yeah your shit is really loud and annoying.

i use a the yeti blue and never had a issue but this past week it's being picked up as "advanced device" when it normally says Yeti

eta my KYC was updated after confusion on my end. take the bill or whatever you use out of the mailing envelope for a full shot. i have turned in folded in the past so I was confused.. it needs to be out the envelope
    I logged out after 2 h of 0. I just cannot. Everything perfect on my side but I was pixelating when moving, I was checking myself as a member. Got discouraged. I have checked other models and some I couldn't hear them, some were not as sharp picture, bit pixelating like me. I'm still a mess with my sleep pattern and I just decided to just log out and try early tomorrow. Maybe they work on the platform, dunno. Thank you Erika xx

41. The Following User Says Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post: