Page 1365 of 1390 FirstFirst ... 365865126513151355136313641365136613671375 ... LastLast
Results 34,101 to 34,125 of 34726

Thread: The Streamate Thread

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 782 Posts

Default Re: The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CamgirlsRockTheWeb View Post
    I have questions abt the pc and dongle. I need to reorder a new one. ill find it after i reorder.

can you set how long the vibe is going to last? ie: 1 sec -10 secs depending on tip

is it picking up sound to your phone or through the dongle to the phone?

is it a great connection? I collect tips all cute and shit and suddenly its not working

the forum is backwards for me to scroll? the last pages on threads are first pages of the thread. i have to go forward to read threads.. is this new on the forum?
    (the forum is normal/not backwards for me)

The Domi wand I use is bluetooth activated, it is not sound-reactive. When I used it on mobile (in my case I was using a tablet, not a phone), I didn't need a dongle. I just turned the bluetooth on on my tablet and the wand would automatically sync up to the mobile Lovense Remote app. Now I have the dongle on my laptop which works the same way. It syncs up to the app on my PC. I don't use it as a tip vibe so I can't answer your question about that. It's a vibrating wand intended for external stimulation, so I always personally thought it would be stupid to use as a tip vibe because I'd just have to sit there with this massive toy bulge in my panties. Instead I use it in exclusives where a customer can have full control over it. They add me on the app and then have the option to "request live control", which I accept once we're in exclusive. On their end they can use the touch screen on their phones to basically draw/drag "waves" up and down, to control the strength and length of the vibration in real time. Once the show is over, I disconnect the toy on the app. I have not had any significant issues with the connection dropping, except for a few times when the toy has a low battery.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,928 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CamgirlsRockTheWeb View Post
    I have questions abt the pc and dongle. I need to reorder a new one. ill find it after i reorder.

can you set how long the vibe is going to last? ie: 1 sec -10 secs depending on tip

is it picking up sound to your phone or through the dongle to the phone?

is it a great connection? I collect tips all cute and shit and suddenly its not working

the forum is backwards for me to scroll? the last pages on threads are first pages of the thread. i have to go forward to read threads.. is this new on the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambercat View Post
    I asked support months ago and they told me its violating TOS because it allows them a way if contacting us offsite.
    If there’s one thing that hasn’t changed it’s dealing with confusing rules. I remember the clubs had all sorts of different rules depending on who the girl and manager was. Then I was always afraid of getting in trouble for innocent things.

They look me up on the Lovense remote app by my name. I have it in my profile. There’s no other way to give them access that I know of? I do think Liz would clear things up for me as I’ve asked before and she said it was fine until Lovense was intergrated into the platform, but it’s still not fully integrated with Lovense. All you can do is the tip vibe on the SM platform. As far as I know, giving access through the app is the only way that I can give my customers control of my toy. So far I haven’t got in trouble. I’m very strick with not meeting off the platform. I delete them from my app as soon as they log off. So maybe if one isn’t taking advantage of it then it’s not a problem?

Just like the club, there will always be girls who push boundaries. I never thought it was worth the bullshit to do OTC and I don’t think it’s worth losing my platform either. But then again maybe those girls are on a yacht right now in the gulf, so who am I to judge.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Two 2 day contests for Halloween, trying to decide whether or not to take part. The prizes don’t seem great.

Anyone who’s worked Halloween before, how was it? Can’t remember if I worked last year or not but I definitely didn’t do anything Halloween related either way. Wondering if it’s gonna be busy with people who like the Halloween vibe, or dead as people are doing activities with their children..

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 Times in 704 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I’ve worked most of Halloweens and I wasn’t impressed, kinda slow. This year might be different with quarantine going on all around the world. I hope at least!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to euro_princess For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jodyjensen View Post
    Two 2 day contests for Halloween, trying to decide whether or not to take part. The prizes don’t seem great.

Anyone who’s worked Halloween before, how was it? Can’t remember if I worked last year or not but I definitely didn’t do anything Halloween related either way. Wondering if it’s gonna be busy with people who like the Halloween vibe, or dead as people are doing activities with their children..
    i've never enjoyed it. i've tried in past years and always feel awkwardly compelled to dress up since it's a halloween contest, and yet it seems like costumes turn my demographic off. i'm not a cosplay/roleplay kind of girl nor do i ever really do fancy outfits, so it just feels weird for everyone when i wear costumes. i've tried doing cheeky/humorous costumes but that always backfires for the new guys who don't know my personality, and usually just leads to my regulars hanging out and freeloading instead of spending.

i decided i'm definitely not participating this year, at least not halloween night proper. i hate short contests with crappy prizes and this is no exception. it may be different due to covid and people being a bit more likely to stay inside, but that also means they're more likely to be home with wives/kids. i hate that this is a double two-day contest, it's so unnecessary. if it were just two days for halloween and sunday, fine, i could take those nights off. but now it's cutting into a potential work week because it's four days long. ugh.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

That’s what I was thinking too. I’ve dressed up in the past in other forms of sex work and it’s rarely well received, not something I usually do so think it puts people off.

Think I’ll work my usual shifts and not bother with the contest. Thanks for your your help!

Thanks

so damn slow. help, my boredom will destroy me!!! I will avoid yet another contest this weekend

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,542 Times in 707 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by everythingiscake View Post
    so damn slow. help, my boredom will destroy me!!! I will avoid yet another contest this weekend

Do you got something to do while on cam that keep you occupied?

Like reading, or listening to a podcast,etc.

I am knitting and have been off and on for a couple of days to keep me occupied while I wait

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I've always wondered how other people manage through very slow shows, I thought about doing something but I felt weird just reading on cam. thanks for reminding me that earphones exist and I can listen to podcasts! Lifesaver <3

(and yes, it's painfully slow today)

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladybuggie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm having to do one hour at a time today and I've only been on for 2 hours. Taking a meal prep/playing with my new kitten break after 3 hours and then will try to get back on later. I'm sitting on $7 after 2 hours so I'm hoping this last hour gets a little better before my break.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to waogtrain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

streamed 2 hours last night when a customer came in after the world series saying the Dodgers won. are you fuckn kidding me?
    lol no wonder it was slow. the party was on for baseball fans so i logged off. google even has a celebration graphic going on
    all it takes is a sport, every presidential debate or election day and holidays to kill me.

Featured Member
    Thanks

in addition to not wanting to work on halloween, i also realized that the second half of the second contest falls on election night (tuesday) and i imagine that's probably going to be a shitty night to work. at least for me. i don't want a bunch of dudes asking about politics or being pissed off about the results. so looks like i should hustle tonight through friday then bail on SM til next wednesday, haha.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 433 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    in addition to not wanting to work on halloween, i also realized that the second half of the second contest falls on election night (tuesday) and i imagine that's probably going to be a shitty night to work. at least for me. i don't want a bunch of dudes asking about politics or being pissed off about the results. so looks like i should hustle tonight through friday then bail on SM til next wednesday, haha.
    wait doesn't the last contest end on Monday evening USA? Regardless agreed about election night. Seems horrible, didn't do it last time

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    wait doesn't the last contest end on Monday evening USA? Regardless agreed about election night. Seems horrible, didn't do it last time
    oh dang yeah you're right! i screwed up the GMT time zone in my head. so for US time zones the first contest is actually tomorrow through saturday evening, then the second contest is halloween/saturday night through monday. my bad. thanks for pointing that out.

also note: we set the clocks back an hour this weekend too. that is always weird if i'm working while we gain or lose an hour.

but yeah, i still don't want to work election night, so i guess it'll just be an extra night i have to take off. suppose i will just work thursday/friday like a regular shift even though it's a contest, and then take three nights off for halloween through election night. [edit: crap now i realize this is actually four days including monday, lol. whatever.] i've struggled on every debate night with guys coming in mentioning politics and it's so draining to get them to shut up and do a show. i assume tuesday is just going to be a giant boner killer so, yeah, no thanks. lol.
    Last edited by anonamiss; 10-28-2020 at 06:33 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

i still don't want to work election night, so i guess it'll just be an extra night i have to take off. suppose i will just work thursday/friday like a regular shift even though it's a contest, and then take three nights off for halloween through election night. [edit: crap now i realize this is actually four days including monday, lol. whatever.] i've struggled on every debate night with guys coming in mentioning politics and it's so draining to get them to shut up and do a show. i assume tuesday is just going to be a giant boner killer so, yeah, no thanks. lol.
    It’s tricky working the contest GMT. It’s almost impossible to make these contest work with my schedule, but I’ll just make the best of it. I’ll probably just work Saturday-Sunday. Wish I could work more but i have too many balls in the air (pun definitely intended).

Id just kick out guys who bring up politics. I’d almost block them just for bringing down my vibes-its bad form. I’m not going to listen to toxic political opinions in free chat.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    Id just kick out guys who bring up politics. I’d almost block them just for bringing down my vibes-its bad form. I’m not going to listen to toxic political opinions in free chat.
    yeah for sure, it's just easier said than done for me. i've built a following/expectation off the fact that i usually don't kick guys out just for having open conversations in free chat (in fact in most situations i encourage it). it's the way i've snagged the majority of my regs who are relatively high spenders, and a lot of new guys like that i don't boot them out for just hanging out/joining the group free chat. i can 't justify kicking/blocking people for bringing up politics in general, unless they get super persistent or troll-y. when i ask them to stop, they usually do -- it's just that multiple new people come in all night bringing it up, so it's a constant thing on politically-relevant nights like debates or election day. other days it's usually fine.

Featured Member
    Thanks

yeah for sure, it's just easier said than done for me. i've built a following/expectation off the fact that i usually don't kick guys out just for having open conversations in free chat (in fact in most situations i encourage it). it's the way i've snagged the majority of my regs who are relatively high spenders, and a lot of new guys like that i don't boot them out for just hanging out/joining the group free chat. i can 't justify kicking/blocking people for bringing up politics in general. when i ask them to stop, they usually do -- it's just that multiple new people come in all night bringing it up, so it's a constant thing on politically-relevant nights like debates or election day. other days it's usually fine.
    I have the same kind of hustle. Your right high rollers really appreciate convos before a show. Which is why it’s such a pain in the ass hustle cause it’s drawn out. It really sucks when you have to deal with several cheapskates wasting time and making annoying comments to get the good customers. If it works out in the long run then maybe just rolling your eyes is better. I tend to have a soft sell. Depending on the day I don’t mind chit chatting, but then others days it seems guys are using me and I’m like give me money or leave. I agree a classier clients do want small talk. I’ve seen the most successful models provide community.

I guess you gotta kiss a few frogs before you get a prince

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 996 Posts

Speaking of building up a following... for 1 week I assumed my guys had connection issues. I donít say anything bc there are days they pop in
    Anyways
    No nails
    No hair
    No shows

I logged off, threw on my wig from the top closet, put on my glasses (my dog chewed them but the wig holds the frame in place. Win win bc I can see.
    A long time ago a model said something really nice to me, Iím a walking fetish. I share the same love for things my customers love. My daily routine is transforming.
    Iím not happy when I look basic. I canít look at myself and think sexy so I donít expect them to.

I made 3 sets of nails. This one is huge money for me and when I donít feel like NetflxNNails for a evening, they will save my ass for that week

After throwing on a wig and nails the shows came back to back. Instant mix.
    Itís nice to know my guys are as shallow as I am.
    Iím no glamour model by any means but to change from a tomboy to feminine makes me feel like my persona

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    Speaking of building up a following... for 1 week I assumed my guys had connection issues. I donít say anything bc there are days they pop in
    Anyways
    No nails
    No hair
    No shows

I logged off, threw on my wig from the top closet, put on my glasses (my dog chewed them but the wig holds the frame in place. Win win bc I can see.
    A long time ago a model said something really nice to me, Iím a walking fetish. I share the same love for things my customers love. My daily routine is transforming.
    Iím not happy when I look basic. I canít look at myself and think sexy so I donít expect them to.

I made 3 sets of nails. This one is huge money for me and when I donít feel like NetflxNNails for a evening, they will save my ass for that week

After throwing on a wig and nails the shows came back to back. Instant mix.
    Itís nice to know my guys are as shallow as I am.
    Iím no glamour model by any means but to change from a tomboy to feminine makes me feel like my persona
    This is so damn true. After 5 years of doing heavy makeup- extensions, nails, tanning, and all of that bullshit I just got sick of messing with it and tried a more "natural" approach. It hurt my money. So, here I am - getting ready to go back to dealing with all of that crap. I have to remind myself how shallow these guys are. I only had a few long term regs that have become friends appreciate the change..... They liked seeing "me" but nobody else really did LOL Fuckers. It's worth the effort to do it.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey, guys, i signed up for direct deposit, but first pay was sent through the regular mail check as it appeared under payment history. How long it takes to get it being in East Coast? Thanks. I send those questions to support but didnt get responses yet.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Jopka For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustMilfnAround View Post
    This is so damn true. After 5 years of doing heavy makeup- extensions, nails, tanning, and all of that bullshit I just got sick of messing with it and tried a more "natural" approach. It hurt my money. So, here I am - getting ready to go back to dealing with all of that crap. I have to remind myself how shallow these guys are. I only had a few long term regs that have become friends appreciate the change..... They liked seeing "me" but nobody else really did LOL Fuckers. It's worth the effort to do it.
    Lmao we are our own enemy. We set their expectations and then scream you donít love me for meeeee. Lol why you not love my short hair, unmanicured hands, and washed out skin, why not? 😂

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jopka View Post
    Hey, guys, i signed up for direct deposit, but first pay was sent through the regular mail check as it appeared under payment history. How long it takes to get it being in East Coast? Thanks. I send those questions to support but didnt get responses yet.
    Tuesday’s is usually the day for snail mail to be in ur mailbox

Hurricane is coming through tho so keep that in mind and it might fuck up deliveries

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 781 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

I might have to throw streamate away until after I have this baby. I'm not making anything and my room is constantly dead. Idk what to do for money now. THIS is my job...
    "I now exist everywhere and nowhere. In between the fabric of space, time, and streamate. Send help."- illuminaughty

39. The Following User Says Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 433 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Also USPS is going to prioritize ballots, I would expect everything will be delayed till election is over.
    Also public service announcement for anyone who cares, if able/allowed drop your ballot off instead of mailing from this point forward.

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,387 Times in 3,239 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
    I might have to throw streamate away until after I have this baby. I'm not making anything and my room is constantly dead. Idk what to do for money now. THIS is my job...
    I hear it. It's been bad for me for a while. I've fallen so far down page 1 that with 3600 on I'm just about page 2. I had to reopen my clips studio, but even with my studio doing well it's still not making up for how much I've lost on SM these last 6 weeks. Yeah, I'm right there with you. SM is how I've kept my apartment and paid my bills. My savings is just about gone. It's scary...really scary.

But the good news is there are men that LOVE that pregnant belly. Shit...shoot content and I'm sure you'll make cash.
    Sha

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post: