Page 533 of 534 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534 LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,325 of 13335

Thread: The AdultWork Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

I only started camming in the pandemic so have only that time frame for reference, the VAT hit at the same time as restrictions ramping up then down, so very difficult to gauge. Then there was the software issue as JCI was replaced.

I received advice to pay for placement which I've tried twice without success, so have just gone back to how I usually use AW. There will be times when placement will be suitable but for now seem to get good regulars shows, plus video sales and phone chats which fit around my real life SW.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,491 Times in 1,714 Posts

AW has been crap for a long time for me. I keep it running, with freechat off, and higher prices. Sometimes I get a nice private there but I certainly couldn't live on that income.
    - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    The morale of the story: trying to please everyone is a thankless job. Try pissing everyone off instead: you'll have more fun that way.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlodina For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anyone else get a really weird notice when they logged in recently.

It was a long spiel but the gist was like please make sure that you and those who appear on the site with you are verified members or something. It told me I'm in breach of these and that my profile faces deletion?! Anyone know whats going on. I have MF videos on my profile with an ex partner, his face isn't shown at all in any of them, but does this mean I have to someone give verification for him or delete the videos. Same with my GG content, it's with a well known content creator, she's not on AW herself anymore, just onlyfans, so how would I verify her too?!

I'm so confused!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishCammer1992 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BritishCammer1992 View Post
    Anyone else get a really weird notice when they logged in recently.

It was a long spiel but the gist was like please make sure that you and those who appear on the site with you are verified members or something. It told me I'm in breach of these and that my profile faces deletion?! Anyone know whats going on. I have MF videos on my profile with an ex partner, his face isn't shown at all in any of them, but does this mean I have to someone give verification for him or delete the videos. Same with my GG content, it's with a well known content creator, she's not on AW herself anymore, just onlyfans, so how would I verify her too?!

I'm so confused!!
    Did you receive the Mastercard email from AW a week or two ago, check your junk mail. Things are changing everyone has to be verified including anyone in your content. It's a similar thing to the recent verification Streamate required, same reason.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I've got the message on the site when I logged in but it says check the email and I don't have one apart from the Mastercard one a few days ago, is that what they mean? We haven't done anything wrong I don't think but the phrasing of these messages always scares the shit out of me!

Not looking forward to deleting a ton of content though, I hope they make it simple...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    I've got the message on the site when I logged in but it says check the email and I don't have one apart from the Mastercard one a few days ago, is that what they mean? We haven't done anything wrong I don't think but the phrasing of these messages always scares the shit out of me!

Not looking forward to deleting a ton of content though, I hope they make it simple...
    They've just sent an email, and the message on log in.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,491 Times in 1,714 Posts

You're likely going to need model releases and ID for anyone who is featured, or delete them. But they'll be giving us more information soon.
    - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    The morale of the story: trying to please everyone is a thankless job. Try pissing everyone off instead: you'll have more fun that way.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Yes, it was only a matter of time. Some girls have got thousands of clips filmed with clients and randoms, I've got over 100 myself but that's nowhere near what some have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

So pleased I did all those model releases over the years now! Seemed overkill at the time until now

Quote Originally Posted by Fridays View Post
    What would you choose a cheap whore or an expensive whore
    Dirty is my Middle Name

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kinkydirtybitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ah okay, that sucks although I should be able to contact my ex and get him to provide verification, gunna be mega awkward contacting him out of the blue next week though

My girl friend should also be down to sign the verification stuff to be used as well but that means I'm going to have to delete so much content from my gallery of my group parties I've been to in the past, that's a shame.

I do understand why they're doing it though, sounds like we're gunna have to start doing this as of next week when they open the Content Consent area.

Thanks

There's only 1 model I did pics with that I know still has an AW account, but if any of you AW ladies think you know who I am please reach out(was Surrey based and did pics/clips with a dozen ladies over the years) . I've emailed her but she's not logged on since July. Know I can't name names but she's one of the loooong time cam girls with huge natural boobs. If anyone knows how to get in touch with her can they say I'm happy to provide my details. The poor thing is going to have to take down a ton of content.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

No pictures on our profiles right now...weird?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,005 Posts

No pictures on our profiles right now...weird?
    I can see them?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Great they are back, they were off just before 2pm, looked really odd on the page without any pics!

Thanks

Don’t know if anyone can help. But someone has recorded a couple of my webcam shows and posted them online and there now appearing on Google too! Has anyone has any experience with this and what I should do. Done DMCA to Google still no response and sent DMCA to site there posted on again no response! I even messaged the guy who has posted them on his profile! Anyone delt with this before or what I can do ? Thanks xxx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

This is why I have a company do it for me every month. Tax deductible so no brainer for busy bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Fridays View Post
    What would you choose a cheap whore or an expensive whore
    Dirty is my Middle Name

Thanks

ive followed the instructions that AW gave for 'How do I access the Content Consent area?'. Ive looked and looked and cant find it. Can someone point me in the right direction plz? Im rubbish with this sort of thing

23. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyK For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyK View Post
    ive followed the instructions that AW gave for 'How do I access the Content Consent area?'. Ive looked and looked and cant find it. Can someone point me in the right direction plz? Im rubbish with this sort of thing
    Have you read the article on Insider? If not there is a tab to AW Insider above the top row of tabs on each page. If you have read it sorry! I think the actual Content Consent link / or tab to actually give our consent will be added tomorrow, that's how I read it anyway!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Have you read the article on Insider? If not there is a tab to AW Insider above the top row of tabs on each page. If you have read it sorry! I think the actual Content Consent link / or tab to actually give our consent will be added tomorrow, that's how I read it anyway!
    thank you

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I found consent in movies when I looked this morning, i was able to tick to complete consent for all movies. Then when I added a movie I was presented with same again.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Ah thank you, I see it there too under the Manage Movies bit. I don't see it anywhere else yet though, aren't we supposed to be looking at all content, including pictures? The article says it applies to all content including profile pics and if we 'do nothing' then these will be hidden. Hmm. Just have to wait I guess...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Apparently the consent form bit isn’t working properly, I just sent a question on help, this was the reply

Hello

Thank you for your email.

The consent box is not currently working and the technical team are aware of this and it should be resolved shortly.

I could only see it for movies too, does it apply to pics as well??

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Blonde-Ambition For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde-Ambition View Post
    Apparently the consent form bit isn’t working properly, I just sent a question on help, this was the reply

Hello

Thank you for your email.

The consent box is not currently working and the technical team are aware of this and it should be resolved shortly.

I could only see it for movies too, does it apply to pics as well??
    Yes and there's now a problem accessing profiles, verified ones!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Really? What do you mean? I’m too scared to even log on to look

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Why when I click on my profile via Twitter it comes up as a broken link!??) what are they playing at!?