Page 529 of 530 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530 LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,225 of 13237

Thread: The AdultWork Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,432 Times in 1,685 Posts

Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

Yup, also doing this.

This webcam is via verysoft splitter and it's also used for BScams and Skype, but I'm only having the issues with AW.

Really annoying as quite a few people were trying to get through. Grr.
    - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    The morale of the story: trying to please everyone is a thankless job. Try pissing everyone off instead: you'll have more fun that way.

Thanks

I don't use splitting software, have not had any problems with AW today and it's been almost as good as SM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's doing the same without splitting software. Really weird and annoying. Can't cam.
    - -

The morale of the story: trying to please everyone is a thankless job. Try pissing everyone off instead: you'll have more fun that way.

Thanks

Ah well, I've messaged AW. Fingers crossed that they will be useful........
    - -

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Warning to AW ladies - guy with username Dynamo74. Started a show and he was talking as if to a third person giving a running commentary of the show. I asked what he was doing and he said recording the show on his phone to wank over in the week. UM - NO! Dickhead.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlodina View Post
    Anyone had this? I've just moved but internet is wired and even better speeds than before.
    On Adultwork when someone tries to go Private/Group they don't say anything and don't get charged, then I get kicked to offline and my picture goes black.
    Yup, also doing this.

This webcam is via verysoft splitter and it's also used for BScams and Skype, but I'm only having the issues with AW.

Really annoying as quite a few people were trying to get through. Grr.
    Anyone got any idea? Adultwork are proving less than helpful so far...

My problem isn't addressed.

I have a c920, c922, and also have Verysoft and Logi splitters. I have tried all combinations thereof.
    I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge (all up to date).
    I regularly defrag, run scans, clean registry, clear cookies etc.
    I have a download of around 70 and an upload of around 18, and use a wired connection and a Windows PC.
    I use the same set up for Babestationcams, Skype and Streamate and I not having these problems there, only with Adultwork's Directcam.

When someone goes Priv/Group they are unable to connect (I presume, as they stay briefly, don't say anything, and don't get charged). I am then thrown offline and my video preview goes black. If I am just waiting for a show or offline, if I resize my tab then my video preview goes black and I have to refresh the page to get it back.
    - -

Featured Member Kristen_Krystal's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

I have a c920, c922, and also have Verysoft and Logi splitters. I have tried all combinations thereof.
    I have a download of around 70 and an upload of around 18, and use a wired connection and a Windows PC.
    I use the same set up for Babestationcams, Skype and Streamate and I not having these problems there, only with Adultwork's Directcam.

When someone goes Priv/Group they are unable to connect (I presume, as they stay briefly, don't say anything, and don't get charged). I am then thrown offline and my video preview goes black. If I am just waiting for a show or offline, if I resize my tab then my video preview goes black and I have to refresh the page to get it back.
    I'm only using the new player for Instant Messenger at the moment & all the glitches seem to have been ironed out I think. I'd guess that maybe your splitter is not compatible with the new browser software & wouldn't count on AW making it compatible anytime soon.

Can you not just use Chrome for AW & then use Edge for the sites you want to use the splitter with? I use Chrome & it's been working well for me with the new player.

I'm not in any way a techy but, that's what I'd try first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Last week I had a guy wanting a silent call. He sent me a really long script to get through too. Anyway, I did his silent call & I went through his script & when I got to the end, I realized he'd hung up. When I checked my credits, it turned out that he'd finished ages ago & that I'd been talking to myself for about 45 minutes.

I really wish that AW would add a voice-recorded message or a loud beep to let us know that the caller has finished. It's not the first time that this has happened to me & it's the main reason I won't advertise it on my profile ( that & the time it can take to read the ultra-long scripts that they often send).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen_Krystal View Post
    I'm only using the new player for Instant Messenger at the moment & all the glitches seem to have been ironed out I think. I'd guess that maybe your splitter is not compatible with the new browser software & wouldn't count on AW making it compatible anytime soon.

Can you not just use Chrome for AW & then use Edge for the sites you want to use the splitter with? I use Chrome & it's been working well for me with the new player.

I'm not in any way a techy but, that's what I'd try first.

Hiya, if only it were that simple. Like I say I've tried all different combinations of webcams, browsers and splitters and without splitters. Nothing works for Adultwork. But my other sites which work in the same way don't have any issues and simply work.
    Coincidentally it's only been since I moved house two weeks ago and set my PC etc up again, but.... everything else works like I say. Baffling.
    - -

Thanks

The feature on Saturday can work out for cam? Lol in desperate way to make money! So slow these days. Need to film something too. How the business is going last few weeks? I found so slow lately.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen_Krystal View Post
    Last week I had a guy wanting a silent call. He sent me a really long script to get through too. Anyway, I did his silent call & I went through his script & when I got to the end, I realized he'd hung up. When I checked my credits, it turned out that he'd finished ages ago & that I'd been talking to myself for about 45 minutes.
    This is one of the many reasons I only do silent calls as a booking

Quote Originally Posted by Fridays View Post
    What would you choose a cheap whore or an expensive whore
    Dirty is my Middle Name

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kinkydirtybitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

While I am unable to offer a solution I can say that you describe exactly what happens to me. I have not moved house or changed any of my setup though so I'd rule that out as an issue x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dahlia Fallon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 Times in 603 Posts

This might be a stupid question but who is your ISP? I only ask because when I connect to Virgin WiFi it works perfectly and I make money again but if I try to connect to 3 Mobile either through WiFi or ethernet cord it disconnects every 10 mins. It kinda sucks and makes no sense as my 3 Mobile connection is way stronger. It might not be the reason for your headache but I thought I'd mention it.
    Earn Today and Get Paid Tomorrow with BoleynModels!

Thanks

so.adultwork still will ban our model accounts if we use vpn stuff?

Thanks

My problems have been mysteriously resolved. Don't know if Adultwork "did" anything.
    - -

Thanks

There is esclusivity for videos or I can sell same videos on aw, streamate, clip4sale, etc... onlyfan is the only asking for exclusive content? Thank you for your help x

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

There is no exclusivity for videos on AW, you can also sell them on Streamate, C4S, Iwantclips and Manyvids and probably more. Just be careful with watermarks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    There is no exclusivity for videos on AW, you can also sell them on Streamate, C4S, Iwantclips and Manyvids and probably more. Just be careful with watermarks.
    Thank you so much!!! X

24. The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by kinkydirtybitch View Post
    This is one of the many reasons I only do silent calls as a booking
    I stopped doing pre-booked because I was missing more than I took. Good idea for the silent callers though. I might give it another go.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    amazing! best get uploading ☺️

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ClioRose View Post
    amazing! best get uploading ☺️
    is aw down today ? Iím using laptop/chrome was working fine and just logged me out and I havenít been able to log back in for the last 2 hours! Says page unresponsive then when it does load it just says connecting and freezes at that! Anyone else had problems today ? Did try phone and logged in fine from there x

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_ki View Post
    is aw down today ? I’m using laptop/chrome was working fine and just logged me out and I haven’t been able to log back in for the last 2 hours! Says page unresponsive then when it does load it just says connecting and freezes at that! Anyone else had problems today ? Did try phone and logged in fine from there x
    Doing okay, try to change browers. Delete cache and restart again. X

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
    Doing okay, try to change browers. Delete cache and restart again. X
    Thank you xxx

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Hi ladies,
    Has anyone had this issue where your cam freezes every so often. I’ve had my PC checked, I’ve updated the software on my cam , I have a wired, stable fast connection but still doing it.

Thanks

Is anyone else dead on aw i really dont know whats going on i use to do so well. Im actually considering giving aw up if it doesn't improve over the weekend which is really sad.