Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442
Results 11,026 to 11,041 of 11041

Thread: The AdultWork Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

Deleted
    Last edited by MilaRose; Yesterday at 10:33 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 828 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

You can use any of the nationalities you have, but brasil and italy are considered high risk as many other countries. Your IP is what matters as in where you gonna show on the site.
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy

The only and best skype fetish Cam listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

@myfetishcam

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,546 Times in 2,763 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by MilaRose View Post
    Iím new and aspiring to become a cam girl. So in the stages of setting up, and making decisions.
    iíve been reading up on everything. As Iím in the uk, This thread has been a huge help and your advice and comments has stood out to me. So wanted to thank you first of all for the contribution.

And of course a question, about pricing. I agree with your point of view on the topic.

I rather be at a range I am comfortable at...be it Ďtoo pricy.í But I want it visible too. And by looking at the site itís a bit shocking how low some absolutely dead gorgeous girls are per min.

I know looks isnít be all end all, or nationality. Itís about personality and patience...I got that down.
    I am Brazilian/Italian by birth, and lived in England since primary. I am fairly attractive. I stripped for most of my 20s. Am now entering my 30s. I have some experience in dominatrix work. But only shadowed a professional Dom for a week. What entails doesnít bother me, I enjoy it. Only I donít quite have 100% confidence in it. Also I thought I could sell my big fat ass as a thing. I love to shake it and at strip clubs I banked on it.. Or maybe Face sitting. Spanking etc. Also I am a natural submissive in many ways.

Anyways Iím trying to give an overall idea what I am like so you or any other girls could give me an idea of what is a good average starting price.

As a new girl and can provide GFE comfortably. I can also provide fetish services too but not as confident although equally enjoy it. I know fetish is more expensive.

in addition, I do have all the set up. Top notch laptop, internet, lights...the works. And will pre-set all social-set ups and networking...to generate tragic.

Again I'm new. Donít want to be too big for my own boots. I seriously have zero idea what to charge.

I was thinking 2.11 group. 4.11 private.

It might sound seriously naive and stupid but I choose this number due to it's attraction/spiritual properties. (Iím all about spirituality, crystals and law of attraction.) And $$ wise I feel ok with it.

But I would like advice from other girls with more know-how on their take on a good average starting point to build from. I would like to earn between £500/£1000 per week. But I will do min 5+ per day, six days.

Am I being too optimistic and clueless?
    Not at all, in fact I think you will exceed your own expectations

Yes go with what you are drawn to price wise. If those are special numbers for you for whatever reason, the psychological effect of knowing there's a meaning to them will make you feel good about what you're charging, which in turn will make you more confident to stick with it.

GFE doesn't have to be 'less expensive' or fetish more expensive, again the price they are paying is for YOU, not what you're providing by itself. Some models do feel they should charge more for certain services, and this does make sense as the more skilled you are at something, the better experience you will provide for your customer. However don't feel you can't or shouldn't charge what you really want, just because you're 'not there yet'. They don't know that, and so long as you are observant, willing to learn, and you LISTEN to your customers and learn from each interaction, you will pick things up very quickly.

Starting out with higher prices is often a good idea as this is one of the periods when you will have the most traffic of your entire cam career. Guys will be curious about you and providing you use some tasty main profile pictures and an eye-grabbing bio that includes your main keywords, you should net some decent guys quickly.

Good luck

if no one is complaining about the price, the price is too low!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I’ve been reading more and more on pricing and there is a division on the issue. I say issue because more and more girls seem to be doing more for less. (Same is happening at clubs.) for whatever reason...that is their choice, but issue comes in when others feel forced to lower rates or new girls like myself feel the pressure to fallow the crowds...but then there are girls like yourself whose opinion is do what feels best and that resonates with me.

Besides I know where my potencial is...in regards of hustle, time to invest, asthetics, personality, patience, imagination and perseverance. And I have invested serious $$ on equipment. So there is little chance I’ll fail, may stumble quite a bit in finding my mojo...then again who runs before walking.

For example I got all extra and wanted 4 sites. Now I l’m narrowing it down to two. Aldultwork being the easiest choice to make as it’s the biggest eu site. I’m searching and deciding on second...sů advice on that is greatly appreciated. I want to have the same price in both sites.

I gave thought to the advices that resonated with me, all echoing your comment.

The gist of it all being to honestly just go for it. It’s my body and my choice. To stick to it and persevere. Not to worry about what others are doing, to just concentrate on yourself.

Thank you very much for your input. It notched up my confidence that bit more.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

is anyone having issues with mac customers being kicked off of paid chats constantly!?
    driving me NUTS! these are regulars who keep getting booted when their bandwidth drops to 0! they usually have no problem at all
    xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blonde-Ambition For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde-Ambition View Post
    is anyone having issues with mac customers being kicked off of paid chats constantly!?
    driving me NUTS! these are regulars who keep getting booted when their bandwidth drops to 0! they usually have no problem at all
    xx
    Definitely having this issue today. He's tried using Safari and Chrome on Mac, but keeps getting kicked here and there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue-Velvet For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

yep, i got them trying firefox too and same thing!
    i messaged AW and they said they were aware of the issue and that technicians were looking into it, been going on since weekend apparently
    xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blonde-Ambition For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times in 749 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Anyone know what the best format for clips is on AW these days please? I know a LOT of men are accessing via mobile phones, so would that be MP4 or WMV? Or does it not matter?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,789 Times in 1,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    Anyone know what the best format for clips is on AW these days please? I know a LOT of men are accessing via mobile phones, so would that be MP4 or WMV? Or does it not matter?
    It shouldn't be a problem "The movies that the Web App serve are in mobile-friendly MP4 format. Usually other formats, such as WMV, are converted to MP4 by the system a short time after they have been uploaded."

I upload in WMV as my MP4s get corrupted on AW.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times in 749 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    It shouldn't be a problem "The movies that the Web App serve are in mobile-friendly MP4 format. Usually other formats, such as WMV, are converted to MP4 by the system a short time after they have been uploaded."

I upload in WMV as my MP4s get corrupted on AW.
    Aha! Thank you! I KNEW there was a reason why I started - and then stopped - uploading MP4s. WMV it is then

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Does anyone have issues when uploading videos over 100mb? I never ever am able to make it through the end. ty

@myfetishcam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I find uploading videos on AW a pain to be honest. You can only upload small sizes to avoid the clip rate to become like a million credits per view. So can't help you with that. Live chat might actually be able to help you as that seems to be the only way to get a non-copy-paste reply from AW these days

I'd prefer if AW would show my video rates including VAT. I've noticed my videos sell better if the rate is a nice round number like 2.50 rather than 2.43.

Also had a little mini heartattack this morning. I tried logging in to Chrome but it kept saying there was no one with that username and password combination. Worked perfectly fine in Firefox though.
    Meanwhile in my room:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,789 Times in 1,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SylvySinclair View Post
    Does anyone have issues when uploading videos over 100mb? I never ever am able to make it through the end. ty
    I have a few that size but didn't have a problem. Are you being logged out while it uploads? If you keep another tab open with an AW page that auto-updates, you will stay logged in. I use this page http://www.adultwork.com/DirectIM/Default.asp?

My sales dropped when they added VAT.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Hey Katy
    yes i think the problem is that, that i keep logging off....hmmm so if i keep this page open i dont get logged off while the other page is uploading? ty for your answer.

@myfetishcam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Does anyone know if on AW you're allowed to do double model shows? Like 2 models who work and have accounts on AW be on the same cam?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fall/Winter Hustler Challenge Part 1
    Start date: 23rd September
    Finish Date: 31st October

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

You can only do that on a couple profile.
    Meanwhile in my room: