Page 525 of 526 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526 LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,125 of 13141

Thread: The AdultWork Thread

  1. #13101
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    2,923
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    It seems like whatever you set on AW regarding sound in free / grp / pvt is irrelevant now. The cam software opens with the audio on and you have to turn it on or off manually. On the plus side the button is green for on and red for off so I do notice if I forget to switch it.
    Yep, mine was green. It was definitely ON on the software. The first guy could hear me, but no others after could. Then I found that the boxes iin my profile on the site had unticked themselves after the first guy (or at least between the first and second guys).

    Going to keep an eye on this. I want it to be on 99% of the time. Will report back and report to AW if it happens again.

  2. #13102
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 461 Times in 228 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Every time I think the new software is okay, something else messes up! On C2C sometimes it connects and then goes black, some days it works great then others seems to not connect anyone. On occasion the cam goes offline without the screen filling up with error over and over again so if I'm not looking I don't notice. Also I wish it would open the cam page when someone wants a paid chat like JCI used to, sometimes I can't find the right tab!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:


  4. #13103
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    2,923
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Every time I think the new software is okay, something else messes up! On C2C sometimes it connects and then goes black, some days it works great then others seems to not connect anyone. On occasion the cam goes offline without the screen filling up with error over and over again so if I'm not looking I don't notice. Also I wish it would open the cam page when someone wants a paid chat like JCI used to, sometimes I can't find the right tab!
    OMFG SAME!! I hear the sound and am clicking about like a frantic madwoman - I used to like it that you could work in the browser(s) and UP would pop the box when someone came in.

    And yes, I had the error thing earlier - it USED to make a sound (repeatedly) when this happened, not any more! Dunno how long it had been trying to reconnect before I spotted it.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:


  6. #13104
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 461 Times in 228 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    And it beeps like fuck too doesn't it! Oh no, when mine goes offline with no warning, it's not even trying to reconnect. Just tumbleweed. At least JCI automatically tried to reconnect us.

    Come back JCI, all is forgiven!

    Mind you, I DO like the fact it's easier to block people, I've found that as long as you open the little box to the right of the name, they can leave the room but you can STILL kick them. Useful when the buggers say something stupid and run away. I suppose it will take time to sort out glitches, it's just annoying when it's our earnings that are affected.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:


  8. #13105
    Veteran Member Blue-Velvet's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    581
    Thanked 551 Times in 246 Posts
    My Mood
    Dead

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Anyone else having trouble staying connected to the new broadcaster? I'm only using it for DirectIM, but it keeps logging me off after a short period of time.

  9. #13106
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    2,923
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Velvet View Post
    Anyone else having trouble staying connected to the new broadcaster? I'm only using it for DirectIM, but it keeps logging me off after a short period of time.
    YEP! That's what I was just coming here to post. I've been regularly using it since Saturday (reg as in every day, most of the day) and every time I switch to the tab, it's logged me off. Again, it's just logged me off. It won't allow me to log on to cam again unless I first log into the actual AW site.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:


  11. #13107
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    2,923
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    YEP! That's what I was just coming here to post. I've been regularly using it since Saturday (reg as in every day, most of the day) and every time I switch to the tab, it's logged me off. Again, it's just logged me off. It won't allow me to log on to cam again unless I first log into the actual AW site.
    OK so even leaving AW open in a tab on the emails page doesn't stop this. Also now when a guy comes in, it logs me straight out of cam.

  12. #13108
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Hello to all

    I hope someone can guide me on this- I am used to the old version justcamit. I downloaded this one and not one person called. The next day a few people messages saying they couldn’t get through. What am I doing wrong please? Can anyone advice- this new thing is so complicated.

    Thank you

  13. #13109
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    2,923
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaher View Post
    Hello to all

    I hope someone can guide me on this- I am used to the old version justcamit. I downloaded this one and not one person called. The next day a few people messages saying they couldn’t get through. What am I doing wrong please? Can anyone advice- this new thing is so complicated.

    Thank you
    It's probably not you. If you read back through the most recent posts on this thread, we've all been having so many problems with it. :/

    All I can suggest is you contact AW and tell them about the messages from guys who couldn't get through, and hope that they fix it.

  14. #13110
    Featured Member Kristen_Krystal's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    823
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 761 Times in 468 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Velvet View Post
    Anyone else having trouble staying connected to the new broadcaster? I'm only using it for DirectIM, but it keeps logging me off after a short period of time.
    Yes, yesterday it logged me out twice without me even knowing. I gave up on it in the end & logged off.

    It was fine at first though for IM & then I took a couple of weeks off & now it's even worse.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:


  16. #13111
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    It's probably not you. If you read back through the most recent posts on this thread, we've all been having so many problems with it. :/

    All I can suggest is you contact AW and tell them about the messages from guys who couldn't get through, and hope that they fix it.

    Thank you Cat ,Just been on chat and she sent link to reduce video size I try that. Just cam it was so easy peasy!

  17. #13112
    Member
    Joined
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 53 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    I thought the log out issue had been fixed, it was fine for a few weeks noticed it's worse than ever now.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:


  19. #13113
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    2,923
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaher View Post
    Thank you Cat ,Just been on chat and she sent link to reduce video size I try that. Just cam it was so easy peasy!
    I loved JCI.

    Yeah I'm not reducing size. The software is sposed to be able to handle higher res and larger vid sizes, they even promote the "HD" cams on the newer cam site, plus there's no setting to drop the vid/picture size and keep it widescreen. My computer and broadband can handle it so it's not my end.

    Just logged in for the day. Let's see what happens.

    PS: no wonder the number of ladies online is about half of what it was last month - we can't all be online at the same time!


    EDIT: 20 mins later, got logged out. This is frustrating.
    Last edited by CatBBW; 01-28-2021 at 05:16 AM.

  20. #13114
    Veteran Member Blue-Velvet's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    581
    Thanked 551 Times in 246 Posts
    My Mood
    Dead

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    In addition to the logging out issue, when I actually did have someone trying to come in yesterday, it wouldn't let me accept!

  21. #13115
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    2,923
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Velvet View Post
    In addition to the logging out issue, when I actually did have someone trying to come in yesterday, it wouldn't let me accept!
    I had that too....and then it logged me out instead. But the notification noise of the chat request was still pinging away, I had to close the tab to shut it up.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:


  23. #13116
    Member
    Joined
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 53 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    The logging out issue is annoying me, hope they get it sorted out.

  24. #13117
    Veteran Member Blue-Velvet's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    581
    Thanked 551 Times in 246 Posts
    My Mood
    Dead

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberryblonde View Post
    The logging out issue is annoying me, hope they get it sorted out.
    Has anyone messaged them about it? I haven't because I assumed everyone else had and they were aware of the issue.

  25. #13118
    Member
    Joined
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 53 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    I haven't I was really busy with other platforms, as well as other life distractions.

    Today I'm on a course, every moment bar this comfort break taken (typing on the loo literally).

  26. #13119
    Member
    Joined
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 53 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    I've sent AW a message.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:


  28. #13120
    Member
    Joined
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 53 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Received standard help article reply, can someone follow this up please. I genuinely cannot.

  29. #13121
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    2,923
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    I DM'd them on Twitter after I had a moan with another lady about it and AW spotted it. They asked to be DM'd with details, so I gave them all of it. No reply yet.


    This is what I sent in case anyone want to copy or tweak for their own report:

    1) It logs me off after 20 mins of inactivity, and this coincides with being logged out of my AW profile after the same 20 mins of inactivity. This is unworkable, as like many members, I work on other tabs/windows/offline projects while waiting for a chat request.
    2) It doesn't alert that I've been logged off the broadcaster, so I could be waiting hours for a chat request when actually I have been logged off and didn't know.
    3) I have had chat requests that I couldn't connect to as the cam broadcaster logged me off when the request appeared.
    4) I cannot log back into my cam broadcaster unless I log into my AW profile first, including after the broadcaster has logged me out. (this is a smaller issue, but very irritating on top of the other problems.)

    I have tried having my AW PROFILE tab sitting on the Emails page (as this one is supposed to refresh regularly) but that doesn't work. I looked at the settings to see if dropping my video size would work, but the only size that allows widescreen is 1280x720, all the others are 4:3 aspect ratio and too square. Your upgraded webcam page of Members Online promotes those who are using HD settings; my camera and computer and broadband connection are all more than capable of handling HD settings, so I don't want to be broadcasting in lower quality settings anyway.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:


  31. #13122
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    2,923
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    I DM'd them on Twitter after I had a moan with another lady about it and AW spotted it. They asked to be DM'd with details, so I gave them all of it. No reply yet.


    This is what I sent in case anyone want to copy or tweak for their own report:

    1) It logs me off after 20 mins of inactivity, and this coincides with being logged out of my AW profile after the same 20 mins of inactivity. This is unworkable, as like many members, I work on other tabs/windows/offline projects while waiting for a chat request.
    2) It doesn't alert that I've been logged off the broadcaster, so I could be waiting hours for a chat request when actually I have been logged off and didn't know.
    3) I have had chat requests that I couldn't connect to as the cam broadcaster logged me off when the request appeared.
    4) I cannot log back into my cam broadcaster unless I log into my AW profile first, including after the broadcaster has logged me out. (this is a smaller issue, but very irritating on top of the other problems.)

    I have tried having my AW PROFILE tab sitting on the Emails page (as this one is supposed to refresh regularly) but that doesn't work. I looked at the settings to see if dropping my video size would work, but the only size that allows widescreen is 1280x720, all the others are 4:3 aspect ratio and too square. Your upgraded webcam page of Members Online promotes those who are using HD settings; my camera and computer and broadband connection are all more than capable of handling HD settings, so I don't want to be broadcasting in lower quality settings anyway.

    I dropped to 800x600 today to see what happened. Made no difference at all. 20 mins. Logged out.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:


  33. #13123
    Member PurpleSquirrel's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 63 Times in 22 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    I've been logged out after 20 minutes consistently today. I'm about ready to give up on it!!

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleSquirrel For This Useful Post:


  35. #13124
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    2,923
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    AND ANOTHER ISSUE... Cam2Cam cuts off and kicks the other person out after just over 9 mins.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:


  37. #13125
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    2,923
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    AND ANOTHER ISSUE... Cam2Cam cuts off and kicks the other person out after just over 9 mins.
    AND YET ANOTHER... Logged me out some time after a Group session BUT didn't say "Logged off from server, you are no longer broadcasting", just "Group session has ended". I wasted an hour refreshing and refreshing my AW profile for NOTHING because I wasn't even logged onto cam!! ARRRRRGH

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Dailypay Group being featured on Adultwork
    By PrincessJenny in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 04:45 PM
  2. Adultwork.com
    By Victoria669Jones in forum Other Work
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 10:32 PM
  3. Adultwork.com
    By dollywoodX in forum Other Work
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 01:11 AM
  4. Adultwork.com
    By GoldCoastGirl in forum Other Work
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 06:07 PM
  5. Something Awfuk: A thread about my thread
    By VeraLynn in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 04:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •