Page 530 of 531 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531 LastLast
Results 13,226 to 13,250 of 13270

Thread: The AdultWork Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The AdultWork Thread

Yes mine has been doing that too and i have fibre Internet never had a problem until the new system.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_chloe_mae View Post
    Yes mine has been doing that too and i have fibre Internet never had a problem until the new system.
    thank you! Good to know itís an AW problem, for the love of god wish they would sort their shit out x

Thanks

Is anyone else dead on aw i really dont know whats going on i use to do so well. Im actually considering giving aw up if it doesn't improve over the weekend which is really sad.
    I went through a poor patch with AW, then it picked up. Also find it compliments SM well, particularly when my hours vary.

Thanks

I know its been going on for god knows how long lots of people have been complaining customers and webcammers xxx

Thanks

Ive never know it this bad. And yes im going to give sm a go now been putting it off due to low self esteem xxx

Thanks

Ive told them on aw if things dont improve im no longer going to be on the site probably not the best blog to write but today i was livid came off sobbing as that is my main income think im going to try nap for a bit xxx

Thanks

what webcam are you girls using? i have a logitech but thinking of upgrading to the brio. is it worth the 200£ investment or should i stick with c920 ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Vlodina View Post
    Anyone got any idea? Adultwork are proving less than helpful so far...

My problem isn't addressed.

I have a c920, c922, and also have Verysoft and Logi splitters. I have tried all combinations thereof.
    I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge (all up to date).
    I regularly defrag, run scans, clean registry, clear cookies etc.
    I have a download of around 70 and an upload of around 18, and use a wired connection and a Windows PC.
    I use the same set up for Babestationcams, Skype and Streamate and I not having these problems there, only with Adultwork's Directcam.

When someone goes Priv/Group they are unable to connect (I presume, as they stay briefly, don't say anything, and don't get charged). I am then thrown offline and my video preview goes black. If I am just waiting for a show or offline, if I resize my tab then my video preview goes black and I have to refresh the page to get it back.
    I had the exact same thing. The whole shift. Itís not you. Itís the site. I write to them several times a week. Nothing. So frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Fridays View Post
    What would you choose a cheap whore or an expensive whore
    Dirty is my Middle Name

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kinkydirtybitch For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by honeybirdette View Post
    what webcam are you girls using? i have a logitech but thinking of upgrading to the brio. is it worth the 200£ investment or should i stick with c920 ?
    not a fan of Logitech personally after having and using both. I love avaya , comes with a remote control too for easy zoom in zoom out, love it. American so you have to wait a bit for it to come but well worth it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Ive told them on aw if things dont improve im no longer going to be on the site probably not the best blog to write but today i was livid came off sobbing as that is my main income think im going to try nap for a bit xxx
    agreed, itís fast becoming un- useable , especially if itís your main site, nightmare x

Thanks

Is anyone else dead on aw i really dont know whats going on i use to do so well. Im actually considering giving aw up if it doesn't improve over the weekend which is really sad.
    hey chloe, ive found that doing positioning has really worked for me lateley the more i do positioning the more I seem to make so it deffo works.

I also got myself a ring light on a tripod and its madew so much difference for my clients! seems to be connecting much more quickly for them and they say that its less joggy. probably didnt help that i was sat in a quite dark room lol lightening seems to make a big difference too!!!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hey guys I have a question about how often you get private shows, does it tend to average out at 1 ten minute show per hour or more (or less)? Curious to see how different it is for different models

Thanks

Hello everyone,
    I'm a bit of a lurker really, but just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the broadcaster? The last couple of days have been horrendous, keep getting the error,can't c2c,clients saying my cams lagging, I've upgraded to fibre internet, use a wifi booster, change browsers, clear cookies and cache, reboot router,sometimes it works but the majority it doesn't and puts me off logging on,I only cam part time, but dread each time now. Does any of you have any solutions to try? Thanks in advance x

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ClioRose View Post
    hey chloe, ive found that doing positioning has really worked for me lateley the more i do positioning the more I seem to make so it deffo works.

I also got myself a ring light on a tripod and its madew so much difference for my clients! seems to be connecting much more quickly for them and they say that its less joggy. probably didnt help that i was sat in a quite dark room lol lightening seems to make a big difference too!!!
    I didn't even think of lighting, so that could be my problem? I have a small ring light but it's not very good,can I ask where you got yours and tripod from please x

Veteran Member
    Thanks

hi girls. is anyone else finding the past few days absolutely dead!? i have been on since 8am (now 1.15pm) and had No1 on despite featuring myself for the day!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde-Ambition View Post
    hi girls. is anyone else finding the past few days absolutely dead!? i have been on since 8am (now 1.15pm) and had No1 on despite featuring myself for the day!
    Yes, totally dead. Must be summer end of lockdown etc lol. Nothing wrong with us totally upsetting tho!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

aw thank god! i literally thought it was just me! panicking big time! xx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jodiexjuicy View Post
    I didn't even think of lighting, so that could be my problem? I have a small ring light but it's not very good,can I ask where you got yours and tripod from please x
    It could be. I got mine off of amazon and ever since my clients say its better quality and all seems better since I didnt turn it on 1day and it was all jittery again, turned it on and almost immediate it was better for them. it was on offer at the time, its not huge but it seems to do the job! I think it was the 10 inch ring light i got and I paid 13.99 for it. You could probably get one chaeper though but amazon was good for me

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ClioRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ClioRose View Post
    It could be. I got mine off of amazon and ever since my clients say its better quality and all seems better since I didnt turn it on 1day and it was all jittery again, turned it on and almost immediate it was better for them. it was on offer at the time, its not huge but it seems to do the job! I think it was the 10 inch ring light i got and I paid 13.99 for it. You could probably get one chaeper though but amazon was good for me
    Thank you so much, I will definitely look into getting one �� xx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jodiexjuicy View Post
    Thank you so much, I will definitely look into getting one �� xx
    I bought mine from Amazon also one from ebay, there's loads mostly around £25 - £30 mark, I use 2, 1 for spare = 3. Also bought a small desktop one for personal use.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberryblonde For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberryblonde View Post
    I bought mine from Amazon also one from ebay, there's loads mostly around £25 - £30 mark, I use 2, 1 for spare = 3. Also bought a small desktop one for personal use.
    Thank you, I just ordered one from ebay,hopefully my connection problems will be resolved x

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jodiexjuicy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Has anyone been having issues with the player randomly disconnecting on you? I offer free preview and sometimes I'll just be sat there, internet's totally fine (top of the line fibre broadband) everything's good and then....boom. Error connecting to server spammed on my chat and it takes ages to reconnect, despite the internet being up and running.

Sometimes when I finally do reconnect to the site it says I'm free preview and the guys can come in but all they see apparently is just the buffering screen for ages, nothing ever loads for them, so all I see is people coming in, waiting 30 seconds or a minute and then leaving and repeating over and over. I'll log off and log back on, same thing. I've found the only way to truly fix it is to shut down my whole laptop, reboot and then reconnect and for some strange reason that works (but not all the time)

Super frustrating as I'm wasting time that I could be making money for no apparent reason.....
    Just wondering if this has happened to any other girls, specially those who offer free preview?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BritishCammer1992 View Post
    Has anyone been having issues with the player randomly disconnecting on you? I offer free preview and sometimes I'll just be sat there, internet's totally fine (top of the line fibre broadband) everything's good and then....boom. Error connecting to server spammed on my chat and it takes ages to reconnect, despite the internet being up and running.

Sometimes when I finally do reconnect to the site it says I'm free preview and the guys can come in but all they see apparently is just the buffering screen for ages, nothing ever loads for them, so all I see is people coming in, waiting 30 seconds or a minute and then leaving and repeating over and over. I'll log off and log back on, same thing. I've found the only way to truly fix it is to shut down my whole laptop, reboot and then reconnect and for some strange reason that works (but not all the time)

Super frustrating as I'm wasting time that I could be making money for no apparent reason.....
    Just wondering if this has happened to any other girls, specially those who offer free preview?
    Yes,this is exactly what happens to me,also got fibre internet, even got a booster but still no good. I offer free and get exactly the same, puts me off logging on,it worked a few weeks ago but last few days horrendous x

Veteran Member
    Thanks

anyone not been paid today yet? panicking!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde-Ambition View Post
    anyone not been paid today yet? panicking!

nothing here...