NON UK MODELS MUST PROVIDE A PASSPORT IN ORDER TO PASS VERIFICATION ON ADULTWORK
A PASSPORT IS REQUIRED TO WORK ON THIS SITE
Someone in the SM thread wanted an AW thread, so, here we go! Post away!
NO FIGHTING, NO QUESTIONS.
ONLY HELPFUL POSTS.
- UK's number one cam site and adult marketplace
- You are able to sell pictures, movies, erotic stories, voice clips, voicemail, directcam shows, directchat sessions,webcam shows, sms texts, phone chat bookings and sale items.
- Adultwork has its own adult shop
- Adultwork pays out in Euros
- Adultwork pays to European bank account, Payoneer, Paytoo mobile and cheque
- Adultwork's average turn around time on replies to help section tickets is 24hours.
- Adultwork doesnt have a public phone number or general enquiry email (although an email address exists they mainly only refer to it when they have asked you to send something in)
- Adultwork has 1 nominated offical Studio for eastern europeans who take a comission for approving your profile (Sweetkick)
- Adultwork was the first site to accept Dailypay as a payment processor.
- Adultwork admin fee is 30%, justcamits fee is 5%
- Adultwork started as an escort listing site.
- UK members dont require verification unless asked.
- US members always have to verify their account.
- Mobile numbers dont need to be verified for sms and directchat use.
- Adultwork have auto banning software if you enter a URL or mobile number into your profile body or head.
- 1 credit = £1
- Gayswap is adultworks gay version of the site. Its performance is relatively poor.
- Minimum directchat charge is 0.60 credits with no maximum.
- Adultwork has three main forms of chat. Free mode, group mode and private.
- Adultwork has a special offer feature for directchat enabling you to sell blocks of time on directchat.
- Justcamit is a separate company and hosts adultworks directcam network.
- Your username for Justcamit may not contain spaces. Substitute them for _ if needs be.
- Most justcamit features are not enabled by adultwork to keep bandwidth costs low.
- Justcamit has a 2 way feature
- Busy times tend to be late night, 10pm-3am GMT
- Justcamit can have a microphone enabled in it. You must also select this feature in your justcamit settings on the aw site.
- For people who use DirectCam in private mode only... If you find you aren't getting enough privates, edit your profile (add a pic or change a couple of words around)... this brings your profile back up to the front page.
- AW guys can be kinky, so if you are a vanilla model be prepared for new requests.
- Keep the free chat option enabled, and audio on. Always.
- You'll get beggars, especially if you're new, but don't treat beggars like shit - they might just be new to the site too!
When you get a pre-booked session, make sure you check the credit amount he's offering. It isn't automatic, so they enter the figure themselves and some will try to short-change you. Also: don't carry out a pre-booked session unless it's been confirmed on his side. He sends the request, you accept it, he confirms. You won't get paid unless he confirms.
- You'll get scammers, guys who will ask for your Skype or MSN details, or get them from a pre-booked session, then contact you on Skype as "AW support."
- If someone takes you private and it only last two minutes, don't worry about it. Sometimes their credits run out without warning. Sometimes they just want to check you out before reloading their credits. Don't get pissed off - they might come back for a longer session.
- You might get a total prick. Don't be afraid to kick him out of a private. There are also a few abuse fetishists on AW. If you're into that, go for it. If you're not and they don't take no for an answer, kick them out. (Actually, if anyone refuses to take no for an answer, kick them out.)
- When you're new, it's best to leave them feedback because it might encourage them to leave feedback for you. Feedback is good. You want feedback. And don't take offense if they don't leave you feedback. The site's hard enough to figure out and some either don't know how to leave you feedback or they prefer to be discreet.
- I don't recommend begging for feedback. Just kick ass and the feedback will come. That said, some seem to do okay by offering deals in exchange for feedback.
- Don't be afraid to raise your rates. Ignore the fact that there are girls who'll do scat for 70 pence a minute. The guys you get most likely aren't the guys trolling for an anal fisting pee party at 70 pence.
- Little known fact: they can tip you. Most don't seem to realize this, so tips are pretty rare, but they exist. I've only received them during privates, so I'm not sure if it's an option in free chat.
- Adultwork accepts males/females/couples/ts
- Adultwork has 2 profile verification methods. One to verify the person is the person in the profile and another to verify your age.
- Adultwork's passwords must contain at least 1 number.
- Adultwork has no limit on characters for usernames.
- Some guys are lazy and wont bother to look past the 2nd page of service providers.
- Take advantage of the ability to sell content.
- On videos/photos: you can go the pro route or you can go the amateur route. Amateur tends to sell better. Snap some vids with your Logitech, use a few screen caps as photos, and you're golden.
- If you fit a niche, that can be helpful. If you do kink, work it.
- Don't post your contact details anywhere on your profile unless it specifically asks for them. They have an automated program that will suspend your profile in a heartbeat and tech support is virtually non-existent.
- Since the site is open to escorts as well, it's not uncommon for users to ask if you'll meet up. Don't take offense. Just say no (unless you're into that).
- AW has a reputation for being very quiet at times. It can be. But it also has some amazing, AMAZING users. You'll probably need more patience with AW than you would with MFC or SM, but I seriously think it's worth it.
- Remember that the majority of the users are based in the UK and Europe. So when you log on, be aware of the time out there.
1. Edit Profile
2. Photo Gallery
5.Flash version using Direct Cam (Can also use the download JustCamIt software)
7.Credit Transfer Request