+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IPG models.... is it real or a scam??

Thanks

Default IPG models.... is it real or a scam??

Hello girls!! I was checking out that topic about cam sites that have hourly pay and some girls mentioned IPG.
    I would like to know if someone has worked for them, if it s legit, If you work 40 hrs x week, do you really get paid 20.00 x hr??
    I know some girls here make a couple hundred in a couple hrs so for those girls this wouldn t be a good deal, but for me, that I have days when I make 0 $$ 20 an hr sounds great.
    I know they have 6 hours shift, and I heard this kind of sites r too strict ( like u cannot skip a shift, etc) but I need money so bad that having an steady income would be great.
    Let me know what u girls think, I don t wanna start camming there and get scammed or something.
    Thanks for reading my topic!!

Melanie
    Melanie

Featured Member
    Thanks

Default Re: IPG models.... is it real or a scam??

Thanks

Yes those and some newer one that s around.
    I see Angel cummins had worked or works for secret friends.com i wanted to ask her about IPG, i contacted them but i m waiting for an answer still.
    Thanks for the info tough!
    Melanie

Featured Member
    Thanks

Well the layout is okay looking,but you def don't make $20hr starting out! They started me with $8 & it goes up depending on your chat % rate. The manager is really nice. You'll have to do a 15min skype verification call. In that time you can ask all of the questions you need answered. 6hr shifts(obviously) with 15min breaks. I don't believe you'll get scammed though or Angel C. and SexiCal wouldn't have stayed as long as they did!

Thanks

I just called Claudette, the HR manager for IPG, she was nice, it seems similars to secret friends (6 hrs shift, 15 mins break etc)
    The only thing I didn t understand much ( and i didn t wanna ask cause since english is my 2nd language i get nervous on the phone sometimes lol is she asked me what state i was in and said she was gonna forward my info to the person who " hires in CT" it sounded a bit weird, well i mean they they divide the applications depending on what state they come from, etc but at first it sounded a bit weird to me...lol
    She also said something like ( and if they r hiring u or plan to hire they will get in touch with you...
    I don t know, I think i m gonna apply for secret friends too, so which one is the one that started paying u 8 x hr? secretfriends or IPG??
    I hear girls talking about both sites and they sound exactly the same but with different names...lol
    And like secret friends doesn t give much info til u sign up...
    I d appreciate if could tell me what site it was.
    I thought at least IPG would base your hourly pay on the hrs u work, like if u work 15/20 hrs it s 8 an hr, but like if u work 40 hrs x week u get paid 20.00
    We ll see how it goes....

Melanie
    Melanie

Featured Member
    Thanks

Okay now I'm confused. I thought they were the same site I signed up through IPG,but streamed on a site called secret friends.

Thanks

lol i signed up with ipg ( claudette is the HR girl) I didn t know IPG and secret friends was the same thing..lol
    And then i signed up for secret friends too.... we ll see what they tell me...
    But when u signed up did they tell u the same thing?? that they were gonna forward your info to the person hiring u on your state???
    Melanie

Featured Member
    Thanks

No,they didn't. The Claudette character just hired me on the spot. We set up an interview time which was five min after we spoke over the phone. We pretty much just exchanged skype info and it went from there. I don't understand the dividing of the hiring mangers. On the site(IPG) doesn't it say "hiring manager"? It doesn't say she's for a certain region. Could be complete bullsh*t and an excuse not to hire you. What state you live in? PM me if you want. We can see if we're in the same area.

Featured Member
    on the jizz-covered computer screens of horny men everywhere
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 604 Posts

^^What MC said^^. PM me

Thanks

Angel, I sent u a pvt message
    I m feeling down, good thing AW was decent today hehe
    Melanie

Thanks

i want to know if IPG webcam modeling is a employment gig or self-employment/contract/no employment/1099 position? I'll take their $8/hr lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

I was going to sign up with them but was reading about some not so positive experiences with them in another thread, related to scheduling. I haven't seen anything negative regarding pay or anything. While I don't think having a set schedule is a bad thing, life happens and I think that is something to think about. Then again, this is not based on my personal experience. I'm new and do not want to sign up for too many sites at once. I may go ahead and apply this week though and see how it goes. I do not know how bbw friendly the site is though; which is another reason I'm dragging my feet.

Thanks

I worked for them for over a yr, when it comes to payments they are SUPER punctual and I always got paid on time, for the hrs I made or whatever bonus, etc, they always pay on time and that s great!
    The downside is, since they pay u by the hr they expect u to follow the schedule u submit every week ( On wednesdays i believe) so if u don t work the hrs u r supposed to u ll have to make it up for it next week, also if u don t work the hrs u r supposed to a few times I think they can terminate u.
    Another thing, since they r paying u by the hr they expect u to bring them $$, otherwise u bring them loss instead of profit, if your ratings r low ( meaning lil time on pvt chat) u r gonna have them watch u, sometimes coming into your room and tell u what u should differently, etc....
    One time they sent me some screenshots of me looking all bored ( yeah after staring at a comp screen for hrs and having no pvts I get bored...lol) and they said i was looking like if i rolled out of bed or something...lol
    So yes, that s another thing, they r pretty picky when it comes on how u do your make up, hair and wear nice clothes on cam, even the background or chair u use...
    They let me go twice, once cause I was super frustrated and feeling that pressure to do well so one time I told a customer I was gonna leave soon anyways, etc so since they check all chat logs they terminated me...
    2nd time was when after giving me a 2nd chance to do better, I still had not enough pvt shows so they let me go again...
    I was making 100.00 x week with them working 4 hrs x day , 3 days a week I think, it s nice to have some assured income x week but now that I work on all sites that don t pay me by the hr I m making more and I like having the freedom to change my schedule if i want to.
    Also if your time on pvt is lil like in my case, they won t let u do more than 12 hrs... and u gotta spend lots of time on pvt in order to get paid 10, 12 or 24
    Give it a try, maybe u do better, like I always say " not all sites are for all models and not all models r for all sites"
    Melanie

+ Reply to Thread