Thread: Have your cam watched to get pointers!

Thanks

Thumbs up Have your cam watched to get pointers!

Okay I am striving to be successful here so Im going to be on SM from 6 30pm-9:30 than mfc from 10:30-1 30am PST. A lot of us watch other cam girls for pointers and some might look at ours but we never get or give feed back. Well Im growing some balls and start! I ask if you have time to watch my show and come back to this thread and give me your thought on how I can Improve.

Im listed under Marleysade..Im mixed blk and white and have long blond hair. Ive blocked cali so cali girls wont be able to see me. If you want the same put your times,site,and name down and lets gets it started!

(Note: be honest! But be constructive!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 775 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Have your cam watched to get pointers!

i would really appreciate this as well, but don't feel comfortable posting my cam name on here. if anyone is willing to give me feedback please pm me - i work usually in the mornings (7am-11am) and evenings (around 7pm-11pm) est on streamate. i'm a bbw & mixed but lightskinned so i'm listed as caucasian. i don't have any regions blocked.

Thanks

oooooh fuuuuun! My name is my username on mfc lol -no privacy -

Thanks

Luxi stopped in my room tonight, I was being kinda lazy but what'd ya think? my sn on sm is the same as here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sweetheather View Post
    Luxi stopped in my room tonight, I was being kinda lazy but what'd ya think? my sn on sm is the same as here
    aww u were completely adorable!
    i could tell u were ready to get the hell off! lol

i didnt stay long enough to really tell..
    wish i couldve though, but i didnt wanna distract ur cash flow!
    "All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 395 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

LOL YALL ARE SCARED !!!! u shouldnt be your on the net lol
    I feel like im in the French Revolution!!!!!! "Sooooo Many heads sooooo little time!!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MzStar View Post
    LOL YALL ARE SCARED !!!! u shouldnt be your on the net lol
    huh?
    who said they were scared?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 775 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

luxi, it was awesome to see you in my room last night! you are so sweet

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tinydancer23 View Post
    luxi, it was awesome to see you in my room last night! you are so sweet
    haha aww
    yeah i loved ur hair color

i didnt stay in ur room long enough to give feedback or anything bc u were rolling in those prvts soo fast!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 395 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by luxi_kitty View Post
    huh?
    who said they were scared?
    just a joke.....i wouldnt go for that either
    I feel like im in the French Revolution!!!!!! "Sooooo Many heads sooooo little time!!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoyKili View Post
    oooooh fuuuuun! My name is my username on mfc lol -no privacy -
    My fiance and I watched you yesterday for a few minutes, you have a really bubbly personality and were fun to watch, I didn't know you were a part of the boards as well

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleBee For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah I was ready to be done, after you left I had a good party chat though aha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBee View Post
    My fiance and I watched you yesterday for a few minutes, you have a really bubbly personality and were fun to watch, I didn't know you were a part of the boards as well

Woow really?! I didn't another woman was watching ..now I feel shy ! Lol and thanks! I really need to work on not talking so fast...someone told me I talked a million or so miles a minute. I have so much going on in my head that I just cant keep it controlled so I move around a giggle A LOT!

Thanks

Woow really?! I didn't another woman was watching ..now I feel shy ! Lol and thanks! I really need to work on not talking so fast...someone told me I talked a million or so miles a minute. I have so much going on in my head that I just cant keep it controlled so I move around a giggle A LOT!

It seems to really work for you though!!! I've been on MFC for 3 days now and I've only made $7 . I am a non-nude model on there too so I try and play up my bubblyness but everyone just wants to see me get naked...damn beggars!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I'm game for giving critiques on MFC. I mean i surf there anyway so why not be productive about it right?
    I use to cam and will cam again when i get my new laptop in Sept so i'm not some strange ol' chick hanging out in your room or anything.

I have a basic membership under "HazelHeart".

Oh and LittleBee, non-nude is a little rough to start. But it really pays off when you get regulars who adore you. So keep going! It might seem like forever till it pays off but it does.
    {I was non-nude until my last day}
    Better known as... DirtyLittleSecret.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyHart View Post
    I'm game for giving critiques on MFC. I mean i surf there anyway so why not be productive about it right?
    I use to cam and will cam again when i get my new laptop in Sept so i'm not some strange ol' chick hanging out in your room or anything.

I have a basic membership under "HazelHeart".

Oh and LittleBee, non-nude is a little rough to start. But it really pays off when you get regulars who adore you. So keep going! It might seem like forever till it pays off but it does.
    {I was non-nude until my last day}
    Good! I figured I'd have to spend quite a bit of time on there not really making anything until I build up regulars. I work on another site and get naked but I just feel like on MFC I don't want to do it in free chat where everyone can see whether they pay or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Good! I figured I'd have to spend quite a bit of time on there not really making anything until I build up regulars. I work on another site and get naked but I just feel like on MFC I don't want to do it in free chat where everyone can see whether they pay or not.
    Exactly! Rock on!
    I kept it modest and i still made a nice amount over time. I like having that mystery about me and its a nice change from the "labia in your face" persona of MFC. I felt men respect me more and the ones who took me to private were pleasantly surprised and felt special cause they got to see an intimate side of me just for them. My last day though i left with a bang, got naked in free for an insane amount of tips and was never seen again. lol.

I plan on going back and i will keep my non-nude status. As posted in another post, i plan on doing the GFE stuff. To take the path least traveled has its perks and it faults like everything else in life.

Thanks

It seems to really work for you though!!! I've been on MFC for 3 days now and I've only made $7 . I am a non-nude model on there too so I try and play up my bubblyness but everyone just wants to see me get naked...damn beggars!

You go girl! Stick to it! I personally think not getting fully nude is more sexy! Like Roxy said, it leaves some mystery and that is something to be desired...plus it keeps them coming back hoping you'll get naked one day lol
    Since this is my first time camming..I really considered doing non-nude too but I get way too hot in my room with all that dancing so by the end of song #3 I'm ready for those tips to take off that top lol!!
    I do admire your efforts though! I would go back and do the non-nude thing but they've already seen my breasts lol-can't snatch the cat back.
    Hell I'm actually going a little slower than I thought I would! It's been three days and all I've gotten to do was an over-the-panties vibe show and a Tip Me Til I'm Topless thing..

Do you have any issue with going topless? I work my way up to that. I start with a shirt on, then take that off, then do boob flashes for about 400 tks, then finally full bra off.
    Maybe if you don't want to do complete bra off...the boob flashes would work out nicely. You'd be surprised how much you can make off of those lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyHart View Post
    Exactly! Rock on!
    I kept it modest and i still made a nice amount over time. I like having that mystery about me and its a nice change from the "labia in your face" persona of MFC. I felt men respect me more and the ones who took me to private were pleasantly surprised and felt special cause they got to see an intimate side of me just for them. My last day though i left with a bang, got naked in free for an insane amount of tips and was never seen again. lol.

I plan on going back and i will keep my non-nude status. As posted in another post, i plan on doing the GFE stuff. To take the path least traveled has its perks and it faults like everything else in life.

Wow I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!! Get them all worked up for a long period of time, then hit them with the big bang...FULLY NAKED SUCKERS!!
    Lol, I'm soo jealous I didn't think of this
    But the regulars are definitely needed for a non-nude model. A schedule you can stick to is also a big plus. They can't come if they don't know you're on lol.
    With non-nude, I think the perks definitely outweigh the faults!
    Respect, loyalty -not too many non-nude models on MFC-, not having to worry about being shown to minors, etc..

Thanks

You go girl! Stick to it! I personally think not getting fully nude is more sexy! Like Roxy said, it leaves some mystery and that is something to be desired...plus it keeps them coming back hoping you'll get naked one day lol
    Since this is my first time camming..I really considered doing non-nude too but I get way too hot in my room with all that dancing so by the end of song #3 I'm ready for those tips to take off that top lol!!
    I do admire your efforts though! I would go back and do the non-nude thing but they've already seen my breasts lol-can't snatch the cat back.
    Hell I'm actually going a little slower than I thought I would! It's been three days and all I've gotten to do was an over-the-panties vibe show and a Tip Me Til I'm Topless thing..

Do you have any issue with going topless? I work my way up to that. I start with a shirt on, then take that off, then do boob flashes for about 400 tks, then finally full bra off.
    Maybe if you don't want to do complete bra off...the boob flashes would work out nicely. You'd be surprised how much you can make off of those lol
    Nope no issues going topless, I don't mind a boobie flash but I wont stay there with my top off. I actually had a topic today that was "100tk for friends 101tk to flash boobies". I was in there for an hour and one guy was nice enough to tip 100tk, so I said okay I'll be nice and if someone else tips 1tk I will flash my boobs...... nobody did. Those cheap bastards! Next time I will do a countdown instead seems like it works better.

Thanks

Nope no issues going topless, I don't mind a boobie flash but I wont stay there with my top off. I actually had a topic today that was "100tk for friends 101tk to flash boobies". I was in there for an hour and one guy was nice enough to tip 100tk, so I said okay I'll be nice and if someone else tips 1tk I will flash my boobs...... nobody did. Those cheap bastards! Next time I will do a countdown instead seems like it works better.

Wow! 101?! Girl I wouldn't show my right ankle! Friday, I did 350 for boob flash.
    Yeah, some of them are reeeeeaaaallllyyyy cheap! 1 token?! Come on now! Ugh. Makes me maaaaad! I had a lot of new guys in my room today too, that didn't know how I work the room so they expected a lot of free stuff for ten tokens. Um..come on now..we're worth more than fifty cents! But then again, what should we expect LittleBee when the girl in the room next to ours is naked and shoving a dildo for 75 tokens.
    But yeah, I don't really like working daytime because the guys just seem overall REALLY REALLY quiet. I had about twelve people constantly chatting with me whereas, Friday, it was damn near everyone saying something! Things have been a little different lately. I danced around for about 4 songs and got fifty tokens -even though it says in the topic "No tips. Just enjoying myself " Then did a countdown until my black shirt came off -had on a bikini top under it- and only got fifty into that before I decided we just weren't going to reach that goal, and I logged off.
    I spent about 45 mins on. I don't stay on too long outside of my scheduled hours because of that stupid camscore, and making 100 tokens in an hour is waaaay below me.
    Do you have a schedule up so your regulars can keep up with you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Oh and for MFC, make sure to keep great contact with those regulars. Like if your not going to be on today {for whatever reason} still log in and let them pop a quick chat with you {via friends list i believe} or send them a quick email. They really appreciate it.

I talked to basics cause hey, you never know who might just fall in love with you and go buy tokens just for you. I've had it happen. There's always a chance....

Heck, I'm a sneaky basic, i pop into rooms who allow basics and compliment the girl accordingly. If she says thank you I go and 5 star & admire her.