Thread: Quick ? About Daily Pay ACH

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Quick ? About Daily Pay ACH

What's the minimum you have to reach before it sends to your account?
    "Strippers are like pet tigers. They are nice to look at but they are not for everyone."

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: Quick ? About Daily Pay ACH

Or for regular daily pay on SM? Anyone?
    "Strippers are like pet tigers. They are nice to look at but they are not for everyone."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 775 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

for regular daily pay, the minimum is $1 for alertpay and uk bank transfers, $20 for payoneer loading (not ach). i'm not sure what the limit is for ach but it might also be $20 (since it's through payoneer) - although according to the info in the ach thread it might be $50. i'd check with princess jenny or payoneer to be 100% positive (nissim is a payoneer rep who posts frequently in other work here on sw, you could message him to ask also).

also, those numbers are for all daily pay sites (streamate, myfreecams, and adultwork).

Thanks
    Thanked 14,588 Times in 4,360 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinydancer23 View Post
    for regular daily pay, the minimum is $1 for alertpay and uk bank transfers, $20 for payoneer loading (not ach). i'm not sure what the limit is for ach but it might also be $20 (since it's through payoneer) - although according to the info in the ach thread it might be $50. i'd check with princess jenny or payoneer to be 100% positive (nissim is a payoneer rep who posts frequently in other work here on sw, you could message him to ask also).

also, those numbers are for all daily pay sites (streamate, myfreecams, and adultwork).
    If I only have like, Adultwork $ coming to my Payoneer with daily pay and I only make like $20 every few days, is there a $5 charge each time for loading? (I chose partner loads because I wanted the option to get it instantly, but mine hasn't transmitted any loads yet so I was curious).

I'm wondering if it would be better to set a higher limit somehow for the days when I don't get many shows. Unfortunately I don't make much on adultwork any more.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 775 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    If I only have like, Adultwork $ coming to my Payoneer with daily pay and I only make like $20 every few days, is there a $5 charge each time for loading? (I chose partner loads because I wanted the option to get it instantly).

I'm wondering if it would be better to set a higher limit somehow for the days when I don't get many shows. Unfortunately I don't make much on adultwork any more.
    there's a $5 charge each time for loading regardless, but the load won't happen until you hit the $20 minimum. so if it's only a $22 load, you'll still get the $5 fee (has happened to me). however, when you first get a load from a new partner, it gives you the option of choosing the $5 or $3 loading ($3 takes up to 2 business days), and i think if you choose NOT to always do the immediate load, you should still have the option of switching to the $3 loading every time (it asks you if you want to do $3 or $5 loading, and then it asks you if you always want it to do the immediate $5 loading instead of asking you every time). if you did choose immediate load every time, you may be able to contact payoneer cs and switch to the $3 option. or you could switch your daily pay payment method to alertpay, which is way way cheaper. i'm not sure if princess jenny would be up for offering a higher limit (since it's a manual process for her and there are so many folks on daily pay) but it might be worth asking.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,588 Times in 4,360 Posts

Thanks so much for that info! I guess I'll stick with it for now and see how it goes. Maybe I can find a way to increase my income on Adultwork

I switched from Alertpay to Payoneer because they were taking forever to get me my deposits. (Alertpay used to be faster for me, but not any more).