Thread: $400-500 ($2000 a week) realistic for Vegas?

Thanks

Default $400-500 ($2000 a week) realistic for Vegas?

Hi, SW. I haven't danced in Vegas since 2005 and am thinking of driving in from LA to dance for 2-3 weeks. Back then I worked at Rhino and OGs when I was too lazy to make it to the Rhino at 7pm and 400-500 was the minimum I'd make on a bad night back then. I know things have changed but was wondering if this average goal was still realistic.

Thanks

Default Re: $400-500 ($2000 a week) realistic for Vegas?

Hey girl!

I'm trying to figure out the same thing too, seeing is it worth it to go to vegas. If you want a travel partner contact me! i'm a cool chick!

Thanks

I know everyone will say there are so many factors that come into play that it is impossible to gauge what you might make in Vegas. I started dancing in 2004 and then took a break until 2008 and the money is not what it was pre-recession. (Especially in Vegas since tourism and convention attendance is still down and a lot of girls still think they can easily hit the jackpot in Vegas so it's absolutely saturated with women from all over the country). I live in LA too now, Vegas is definitely better money.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

I highly doubt that it's the same $$$ as when you left in 2005. 2 g's a week sounds sort of up there unless

a) you already have long time regulars DIEING to spend money on you again

b) you get a super drunk guy every night that throws down a bunch of money on you

c) do a shit load of extras
    "Strippers are like pet tigers. They are nice to look at but they are not for everyone."

Thanks

You could, but you may have to work a few extra days. I don't think on 3 days alone it would happen. Not because you aren't great, but because so many other girls are there too. So. Many.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 Times in 587 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

I can make $1200 in three days about 30 minutes from shitty Detroit, MI if it's the right season. So you could probably do it in 5 days in Vegas. Don't get burnt out though, you probably shouldn't dance for 5 days a week.
    If you are willing to do for one year what other's won't, you can spend a lifetime doing what other's cant.

Thanks

Deleted
    Last edited by loveyonetwo; 08-15-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks

Arrow Re: $400-500 ($2000 a week) realistic for Vegas?

Man, I was so lazy and young back in 2005 I used to just go home after hitting the $500 mark, which was usually in 4 hours. Now I am older, wiser, and have stepped up my hustle game!

I have a low BMI. Tall, thin, blonde. Used to model, but my boobs aren't big. I think I look better now than I did then, older but still young and know how to put myself together better. I showed up to interview at the Rhino with no makeup on, jeans, and a tee shirt back then...lol.

I shouldn't have a problem getting hired again at Rhino, etc., and I have a free place to stay and eat so that helps. Ill be happy if i can bank $1200 a week at this point.

It's funny though, my friend I used to dance with swore she did better at Olympic Gardens because the competition wasn't nearly as stiff and it was just a fun, laid back place to work. I always did better at the Rhino, but will try both. OGs lets you roll in any time of the night and the house fee was 1/2 what it was at the Rhino. Maybe there is something to being one of the best looking girls in the place rather than a dime a dozen... Will keep you guys posted, heading out tomorrow.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Good luck with Vegas! I definitely don't have the hustling capabilities for it, but I hope it goes awesomely for you.

15% Off Website Orders w/ code 'STRIPPERWEB'

Thanks
    Thanked 5,481 Times in 2,041 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

You notice she never came back to update from last year. Not good.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A lot of these replies are old, including one i put up myself, so here is my update. Vegas is packed full of girls but you might be able to make $400 per night if you work really hard and stay 6+ hours. I split my time between Treasures and Olympic Gardens and some times i make 600, sometimes only 300. The key is to keep going in on nights that you schedule yourself on your personal calandar (there is no real scheduling in the Vegas clubs) and to not get drunk. When i dance sober my money is always higher. Don't forget to be a fantasy girl, not too friendly (think flirty) Think of any time you watch a party at the playboy mansion on tv. Be fun and flirty like you see those girls being. Don't talk about your problems or be a stick in the mud. Try to go later in the night because by then guys have been drinking more and are looser with their money, like after midnight.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pipermonroe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

hey JuicyJocelyn, not sure if you were at Rhino last night... But i agree that last weekend was really good, I saw what you posted about what you made and can definitely agree that was about right for last weeekend and definitely during January - May, the money in Vegas is awesome.... But Vegas in the summer is very inconsistent. I went to Rhino last night 9pm and stayed until 4:30am and it was horrible. There were a ton of girls as usual and no guys were spending. A lot of girls only broke even or made a few dollars after house fee. I am not even sure I am going to go back in tonight. It is hard to go back in there the next day after having such a shitty night before. Anyways, I am not a negative person, but that was the worst I have ever seen it at Rhino or all of Vegas during my whole dancing career.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to magggs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,481 Times in 2,041 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by JuicYJocelyN View Post
    maybe because last year wasn't good (enough) or worth posting...what's up w the negativity
    I hate to tell you you can't read my mind or mood. So to enlighten you, that is not a statement steeped in negativity or any emotion. It is simply a fact that she did not come back to update as she promised. If you any further issue feel free to send me a pm and we will discuss it.