Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: was it my fault or the stripper fault

Banned
    Thanks

Default was it my fault or the stripper fault

i went to a strip club yesterday n got a lap dance from this stripper in a dead strip club with no one there..just me n my friend...well i got a lap dance from her n i told her i wanted one song at the very start of it but she ended up giving me 5 dances for 5 songs n at the end she tryed to charge me $100...i only paid her $20 n got kicked out of the strip club....i only told her one song...most strippers stop at the end each song n ask u if u want another one...but she did't

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Default Re: was it my fault or the stripper fault

you should stop her then after 1. if you dont stop her shell assume you changed your mind and yes its a game but its all legal becaue she did dance for you for 5 songs and you didnt stop her. the club must always back the girl up.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,620 Times in 1,383 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

It's both.

Yours becasue most customers say they want one song in the beginning, and end up buying several more afterwards. If I stop after every song to ask if I should keep going or count, it ruins the mood. I've had customers tell me to stop counting before (I usually remind them every 2-3 songs what the count it) becasue it takes the fun out of it for them.

At 5 songs it wasn't like you didn't realize she had gone over. If you wanted one and stopped her after two, things would be different, but taking 5 songs to realize one had passed....That's on you buddy.

Her fault because she shouldn't have stacked dances without getting money up front, or at least after the first 2 or 3 dances she should have reminded you. She also should have recognized you as a cheap asshole who was looking to get what he could for free, so she has bad stripper instincts.

Oh well.

Did you enjoy robbing your entertainer?

Edit: BTW, I'm totally not taking these threads seriously anymore.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4everresolutions For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,383 Times in 779 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

hahaha. I love it when men think that because they said only 1 that means that they don't have to pay for the other ones that they get atf.

I had a guy do this to me once. It made me angry that he thought he could play stupid and rip me off. He played stupid, looked retarded and still had to pay me.
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Laurisa View Post
    Money can't buy happiness, but poverty can't buy shit.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luscious sadie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 427 Posts

I never try to do another song without getting the guy's approval for this very reason. (Not hating on ladies that do, I just am always afraid of being ripped off)

But if you knew she was doing more songs and knew you had no intention of paying her for them and let her continue then that's kind of a dick move in my opinion.

hot flirting tips 2k13: tell him, Im not like other girls, then pull down the secret zipper at the back of your neck to reveal your true reptilian form

Thanks
    Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,133 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

You knew damn well it was more than one song. So you ripped off a stripper. Congrats. Feel good about not paying someone for services rendered?
    Sorry I missed church. I was too busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.

"If you're good at something, never do it for free." The Dark Knight

"you conjunctively engender an intoxicating combination of wicked, wholesome & insanely intelligent" - a friend describing me

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1 View Post
    ^^^ It's a penis, not a martini shaker.
    Blessed Be

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JayATee For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

right on.

Quote Originally Posted by BringOnTheMen View Post
    how can you just sit there for 4 songs? thats abotu 15 minutes.

You just sat there for 15 minutes. Are you slow? Paralyzed? Because that's what slow or paralyzed people do.

Banned
    Thanks

No but she should of stopped n asked If i wanted another song...i lost count also

Quote Originally Posted by BringOnTheMen View Post
    how can you just sit there for 4 songs? thats abotu 15 minutes.

You just sat there for 15 minutes. Are you slow? Paralyzed? Because that's what slow or paralyzed people do.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,433 Times in 978 Posts

I would've had my pimp jump you in the parking lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by AznExtasy View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can say that again.. not just on here but men in general. Guys are so damn lame, the only way they can halfway make up for it is by opening their wallets.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Tools

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J.D. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    No but she should of stopped n asked If i wanted another song...i lost count also
    Apparently you can't count to 1 then? Ffs, is it a full moon?
    Sorry I missed church. I was too busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.

"you conjunctively engender an intoxicating combination of wicked, wholesome & insanely intelligent" - a friend describing me

Blessed Be

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JayATee For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Its your job to count. Next time youll know better!

the Game got gamed!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I would've had my pimp jump you in the parking lot.
    Word.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,834 Times in 2,332 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

You wouldn't have lost count if you had simply stopped after the first song instead playing (?) dumb and letting her keep going. You can stamp your feet and cry foul all you want but you went to a strip club, not Sunday school class. It's always on you to control your wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Like I said, if it was 2 songs, I could see the issue. But 5 songs is a long ass time and you knew she was going over.

Reminds me of the customers who agree when you say "Want a dance babe?", but then refuse to pay you for it because "You asked me if I wanted a dance, you didn't say it would cost money, har, har har." with a shit-eating grin on their face like they're clever or something.

Common sense gentlemen. You're not fucking fooling us into believe you don't have an iota of it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to 4everresolutions For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 605 Posts

You sir, are a piece of shit and I wish a painful scrotal infection upon you.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to KS_Stevia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,511 Times in 4,919 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

If you managed to lose count, you clearly knew there was more than one happening. It isn't difficult to count to ONE.

It is good business sense for a dancer to ask between songs or get the money upfront, exactly so they don't get scammed like this. But you knew damn well that it was more than 1 song. Just because you said "1 more" doesn't mean you didn't get or have to pay for the 5 you actually got. It was bad sense on her part to stack dances, but you can hear the music just as well as she can. 5 instead of 1? Unless this was the world's most mesmerizing dancer that can make 15 minutes feel like only 3, you knew you were getting more than you asked for. You should have said thank you and stood up to hand her the money at the end of your one dance. You didn't - you let her keep going. You knew it was happening and you didn't stop it. Why would you think you didn't have to pay if you willingly kept sitting there for 4 songs more than you said you wanted? It's not like you were chained down. You're just trying to use the fact that you said "one more" to justify not feeling bad that you didn't pay for the 4 extra, even though you knew damn well it was more than one. You may have said one, but you willingly sat there for 5 - your actions trump anything that you may have intended.

ETA: Btw, "losing count" is not a vaild excuse anyway. If you realize you don't know what song you're on, you ask. If you keep your mouth shut, thinking "I'll just pay for the ones I wanted since she didn't ask about these extra ones," you're planning to fuck over your dancer. Your ability to listen to music, count, or ask a simple question is not on me. Just because you lose count, that doesn't mean the dances didn't happen or that you don't have to pay for them. I don't get why customers continue to think that "losing count" is, in any way, a valid excuse for not paying for something they got... If you asked the bartender for one more shot and he gave you 5, would you drink your one shot and then pay for it and leave, or would you down all 5 and then claim that you "lost count" and shouldn't have to pay for the other 4 because it's the bartender's fault for giving you 5 when you only asked for one?
    Last edited by Aurora_Sunset; 08-30-2011 at 08:56 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurora_Sunset For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

she did not even kno what song we where on n how many she gave me....I asked for one song but when she stopped she asked me was that 5 songs??? and i said yeah...idk how many dances she gave me when i only asked for one song n one dance..i only asked for one...most strippers just stop n ask you if you want another but she did't

Thanks
    Thanked 2,433 Times in 978 Posts

How old are you? 18? I can't stand this writing style!
    Quote Originally Posted by AznExtasy View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can say that again.. not just on here but men in general. Guys are so damn lame, the only way they can halfway make up for it is by opening their wallets.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Tools

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J.D. For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ewe what a shitty customer. I hate guys like this. Next time make sure you get your ass up after the first song

Banned
    Thanks

if your a good stripper then you would at least stop at the end of each song and ask the Customer if they want another so they can keep track how much you owe!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 18,511 Times in 4,919 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

I asked for one song but when she stopped she asked me was that 5 songs??? and i said yeah...most strippers just stop n ask you if you want another but she did't
    Sooo... she asked, "was that 5 songs" and you said "yeah".... so how exactly did you "lose count" if you were able to confirm "yes, that was 5 songs" ???

Yes, most strippers do stop to ask if you want another, but it's not like it's law. If they don't, it's still on you to count yourself, or ask, or stop. And pay for the ones you got, regardless of whether or not she asked if you wanted them. Just because she didn't confirm verbally "do you want 4 more dances" doesn't mean you didn't sit there for 4 more dances. You continuing to sit there for 4 songs longer is the confirmation, and you need to pay for them. If I can count, so can you. We're both listening to the same music... It's my job to dance. It's your job to keep track of how much you spend.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurora_Sunset For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Oh how i wish i was that stripper dancing for you. You know why? Because such an occurrence (you PRETENDING to lose count and INTENTIONALLY ripping off your dancer) is legally called "theft of services" and results in the club not throwing you out, oh no not at all, but calling the cops on you for using services that you KNEW you didn't plan on paying for
    Just like shoplifting. And guess what? You wouldve been going to jail.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elusive21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

if your a good stripper then you would at least stop at the end of each song and ask the Customer if they want another so they can keep track how much you owe!!!
    Lmfao. once again, YOU KNEW IT WAS MORE THAN ONE SONG. YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR SPENDING, YOU HAD BUSINESS TO TIP HER AND SEND HER ON HER WAY AFTER ONE SONG, NOT SIT THERE FOR 15MIN ROBBING THIS WOMAN. She knew exactly how much you owed. You ROBBED her. Go to a store, and try and leave without paying for something. Then claim ignorance. Make sure the cops know it's the stores fault. Let me know how far you get.

Blessed Be

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayATee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,028 Times in 13,271 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Thumbs up Re: was it my fault or the stripper fault

OMG, seriously, LMFAO @ this: Luv these respones, seriously spitting out diet coke & nuts during my cam SHOW..too

Eta; Had it been this one club I worked at, you'd have been given the choice, pay up or get the cops called on you. Then you'd have been thrown out & banned.
    Last edited by whirlerz; 08-30-2011 at 01:16 PM.

MANY MEN WANTED TO LAY ME DOWN, BUT FEW WANTED TO LIFT ME UP

-Eartha Kitt

38. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,124 Times in 3,086 Posts

While dancing I always kept a note of each dance. That way I knew. If a guy told me upfront they wanted a certain amount of dances I kept a mental note without saying anything. If he didn't, I would tell him at the beginning what number we were going on. If he said "I'm done"that was it.

Personally, this guy sounds like he knew (maybe he agreed to a set amount upfront). If he was worried about the amount he should have asked what number was it (or she should have). I call bullshit that he didn't know. I suspect he's another of those guys who refuse to pay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast